The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 412999 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#265490 May 12, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Kelvin? Aren't you the dikwad extraordinaire who made a pathetic and clumsy attempt to ridicule me for mentioning the Kelvin scale? Now you're Michael Farady?
Yes, you were girly girl.
Nope, that must have been someone else posting to one of your other accounts, Sage Won? Lip Service? don't snow me?

Boy, that 119 I.Q is looking less impressive every time you post.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#265491 May 12, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
The overwhelming majority of the human population are awesome! Good people with kind hearts who mean well and try not to offend their fellow man for personal gain. However, there is a small percentage of people who are no good. They do not have kind hearts and they do not mean well. They will offend their fellow man for no reason at all. They will lie, steal, rape and murder just so that they have something to do. There is no redemption for these people. They will not stop even if they are placed inside a cage and guarded 24/7/365. They will lie, steal, rape and murder their fellow inmates and even the guards if they are given the chance. There is but one place for people like that and it isn't a jail cell. It's a place called hell and the sooner we send them there, the better.
I hope you don't mind my being direct, but it's clear to all that you are included in that small percentage. I don't advocate for your murder, but prisons are so expensive. There are drugs that can be administered to render people like you ineffectual in your goal of destruction. At the very least, we can agree something must be done to protect your fellow citizens and other sentient creatures.
Heilechov

Chicago, IL

#265492 May 12, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Check your hysteria at the sign-on page. Oh! Nevermind! You can't sign-in, can you?
How many times must you be politely asked NOT to push the "post comment" button until you have either formed a coherent thought or your editor has checked your proposed response and rewritten it for you? Whatever the number, it has already been too many. So, just put a muzzle on it, and some Chinese handcuffs should be applied to both forefingers. You'll have to pick your nose with your little fingers - either hand is fine.
to answer your questions in that order,#1 can't you are so f ing ignorant it is hilarious #2 sure could if I wanted to but why do you need to know?#3 never, but, why would you say such a moronic off the wall- thing?

do you have a habit of picking your own nose? be aware that the region is known as the triangle of death. it is full of staphylococcus aureus.

I am just an older retired gentlemen with an opinion about how this president is failing. the threads title, by the way.
I had three grandchildren to graduate from UK on Sat. one at the 9:00 ceremony got a white coat, at 1:00, another got a degree in engineering and at 6:00, another a degree in science, will be in grad school this fall. I am very proud of their accomplishments. Pooja Reddy did a great job at 1:00. Who didnt love Chevy! you mentioned you had a granddaughter to graduate, then you saw one or the other? yes? perhaps you were only passing on bullchit. bullchitting seems to be a habit of yours. Chinese hands cuffs are more your speed nose picker or else you are into bondage.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#265493 May 12, 2014
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you stay out of this one, let it go, in payment for the way NTR defended you when this same kind of shit was thrown your way? I think you can afford that.
I will "warn you" in advance :)
I have 'access' to ALL the 'personal' info YOU put on here 'bout nutter also.

That was "just a taste" of what I have access to.
It'd be 'surprising' what the FBI has on peeps, unknowingly ...

So keep on with the chit throwing and "see what happens" ...

Location hidden

#265494 May 12, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought she pumped the little tyke full of LSD before she sexually abused him.. lol
Come on now, you take this stuff waaaaay too far. Don't place your sexual fantasies upon Rose, she is neither a pedophile nor a druggie.
You take your teasing too far, Sage won. People get hurt. That make you feel good, huh?

“you know i know”

denver

#265495 May 12, 2014
just a sista wrote:
The President has not failed me. Even when he came into office during the worst economic meltdown that this country has experienced since the great depression, and having a congress that was cooperative with his plans and policies for only about 9 months before having to deal with a congress controlled by tea party nuts who obfuscate and obstruct, he still has gotten us out of what could have been an horrendous depression and what was now only considered a bad recession. Our standing with the world community is at a much better place as it was when the last republican president was in office. We now have a President who does not lie to get us into unnecessary wars, but uses diplomacy and economic sanctions to deal with those who are our adversaries. I have not lost my job, my home, my savings or my investments. I have great insurance and I know people who have benefitted from Obamacare. The President has not failed me nor this wonderful country. Too bad there are those here who would destroy this country just to make President Obama look bad.
You appear to not have a clue about what you're warbling about. Oblamer is the one destroying the country, he is the failure, everything associated with his policies are a failure. I hope this helped you see some reality.

“you know i know”

denver

#265496 May 12, 2014
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on now, you take this stuff waaaaay too far. Don't place your sexual fantasies upon Rose, she is neither a pedophile nor a druggie.
You take your teasing too far, Sage won. People get hurt. That make you feel good, huh?
I'm just ragging the old goat, did you miss the LOL ? No one here wants to stick to the actual topic anyway. Who's sage won? I'm certainly sage.
1 post removed

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#265498 May 12, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
what a pathetic tool you are!

“you know i know”

denver

#265499 May 12, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, that must have been someone else posting to one of your other accounts, Sage Won? Lip Service? don't snow me?
Boy, that 119 I.Q is looking less impressive every time you post.
Pretty sure it was you proclaiming your ignorance for all to see, your typical MO. Maybe this Packer guy is some of these names you mention, if he's not Jaxxson.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#265500 May 12, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
You appear to not have a clue about what you're warbling about. Oblamer is the one destroying the country, he is the failure, everything associated with his policies are a failure. I hope this helped you see some reality.
and much better off than when he tool office!

“you know i know”

denver

#265501 May 12, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Who placed the criminals above the victims? No such thing happened. Your entire post is complete bullchit, littered with platitudes for dramatic effect no doubt to hide it's blatant agenda driven bias and gross inaccuracy. You don't' really care about telling the truth about anything do you? As long as you get a pat on the back from someone.
Your side put the violent, racist, thug wanna be Traygone above the law abiding Zimmerman, it's done all the time, girly girl.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#265502 May 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what a pathetic tool you are!
what a pathetic FOOL you are

;~)

“you know i know”

denver

#265503 May 12, 2014
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, my sexual fantasies involve young , slender, large breasted cute women. Seen any of them on here? lol

Location hidden

#265504 May 12, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
And what do you hope to accomplish? Embarrassing NTR by posting personal info about her family member? She couldn't be more proud of her son, and rightfully so.
Let me explain something to you. This is a public forum. People discuss, agree, disagree, teach, and learn. You don't agree? You don't like a poster's "personality"? Don't post to them.

Posting info on family members, addresses, phone #'s, criminal, marital, tax, and property records is not an appropriate response to either. Making up stories about their children, marriage, livelihood, also not appropriate.

If she knew your name, she could sue you, possibly file criminal charges for stalking/harassment. But you make it difficult to trace your identity by hiding in unregistered accounts and using proxies. You are a big coward. I couldn't possibly list all your dysfunctions, and I really don't care.
You may be mentally ill and unable to control your stupidity. That must be your own hell, perhaps the reason you hate anyone who has a real life with real friends and family, a job, a home, faith, and an investment in their beliefs.
Do not waste your time warning me. Fix your own life before you go round knocking others.

“you know i know”

denver

#265505 May 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and much better off than when he tool office!
No thanks to him, Daffy, AKA Mr. Conservative 1964

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#265506 May 12, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been asked several times to cease and desist. Your communications are unprovoked and unwanted. Your continued harassment will be forwarded to authorities.
"o-boy"
Cry a river.
The poster points out what a turd you are and you cry like a baby. Be an adult, defend your self. Quit being a coward. Post something that makes sense.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#265507 May 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>oh dude, you ain't seen shit till you've seen the pasty skinned Scandinavians and germans emerge from their winter cocoons...you needs shades just to look at them...
Pfft...A pin feathered duck in molt is the worst.

“you know i know”

denver

#265508 May 12, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
All POS can do is copy and paste other people's posts. He hasn't an ounce of originality.
That's not remotely true, why the lies? Are you emulating your hero IL Douche ?.

Since: Jun 10

Redwood City, CA

#265509 May 12, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO at you!

You honestly believe you intimidate or frighten anyone here with your false bravado about "personal info," and what you have "access to," you nutjob?

I can't stop laughing at the idiocy of people like you. Trying to impress your boyfriend King Clueless?
ftp

Tallahassee, FL

#265510 May 12, 2014
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you stay out of this one, let it go, in payment for the way NTR defended you when this same kind of shit was thrown your way? I think you can afford that.
Ntr1 is soley responsible for her son's actions, not Eagle.

Why is it that Ntr and Rose failed to protect their own son on and off topix? I mean, what kind of mom allows their identity to be released on social media. They are mommie dearest 1 and 2, Joan Crawford and Faye Dunaway.

I FEEL sorry for P## and J#####.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News House speaker getting firsthand look at US-Mexi... 2 min Pedro con pelosen... 79
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,497,831
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 4 min SHAKEUP 36,495
News In Trump era, restaurants serve up meals with a... 4 min tomin cali 4
News GOP at war with itself (Mar '16) 10 min Tm Cln 3,124
News Protecting Trump Tower cost NY City $24 million... 14 min Lawrence Wolf 67
News White House adviser asked FBI to dispute Russia... 14 min Retribution 40
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min Crow 259,033
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 3 hr jonjedi 6,026
More from around the web