The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 403898 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#262763 May 2, 2014
Freedom suckers:

http://chicksontheright.com/posts/item/25792-...

My favorite:

Predicted to happen in the near future--Snicker's Black Market.
Thank you Michello and she is a lawyer to boot.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#262764 May 2, 2014
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
So much for white power
The clinks are going to surpass us all.
We can thank Republicans.
<quoted text>
Chinks are real.....
Aryans are not!
Big difference.
But who are the "clinks", Rico?
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#262765 May 2, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
That poster was not, you lying little skank and all you hateful bigots know it.
You're posting to the most vulgar, crude, vile and filthy of posters and then accusing me? You people are truly disgusting with no moral compass.
It's YOU who's pathetic with you dishonesty and hypocrisy. You deserve every name you are called, you and that Sir Clutch you pander to.
The only "self-degradation" here is from you dishonest, conniving, manipulative right-wing losers.
You're a coward, nothing more.
What a sweet post this is.

Nope, just a typical liberal rant.

No substance, no intelligence and most of all dumb.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#262766 May 2, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Weekly Jobless Claims Rise to 344,000
http://www.foxbusiness.com/economy-policy/201...
Job Market Heats Up in April; Unemployment Rate Drops to 6.3%

Since when was it American to root for the fail of the USA?
Sir Drop The Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#262767 May 2, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> You lying SOS.. LMAO.. You repeat your whole made up B.S. story.. Then you say you do not care if I believe it. That hardly adds up does it. You care, liar. LMAO. Just like the Indian ( was it?) you single handedly saved.. ROTF.
Just a reminder.. You and Free have always attacked me first.. If you don't like the response you get...Then STFU and quit attacking me. It's just that simple.
P.S. I just love what you've done with your face.
Did she melt the old one off with a blow dryer? Funny, whenever I used to see her face on her avatar, spackling paste or bondo would always come to mind. Maybe it was just me.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#262768 May 2, 2014
<quoted text>
31k comments and all you've done is prove to the audience why the Republican tea bagger base is a joke!!!!
I haven't proved a thing; I have only voiced my opinion.
Obama has in fact failed us and you are sleeping.
Sir Drop The Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#262769 May 2, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it would be safe to say she never attended finishing school, yes.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#262770 May 2, 2014
Public Integrity org wrote:
Liberals wanted Single Payer ( Medicare for all Americans ) or even a Public Option to compete with Big Pharma and Big HMOs to lower cost. Obamacare is really Romneycare and Bush/Cheney Medicare Part D. which all American Seniors are still paying the highest prices for medicines in the world....
Not quite, neither Romneycare or Medicare Part D invalidated your current health insurance policy or forced you into a network that didn't include your doctor; Obamacare does all that and worse.

I think Romney lost because he didn't get the base out to the voting booths.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#262771 May 2, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
wow! i got the "be polite" message for POS....even the mods think Positronium is an insult to polite manners...
too funny/!!!!
How so when I am much more polite than you? The mods love me because I have a pretty one. Mind, that is........lol.

Since: Jun 10

United States

#262772 May 2, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were a true friend, Rose or anyone else wouldn't need to come to your defense. Rose has been consistent. As far as honest. independent, fair or compassionate goes. Well, Opinions vary. Intelligent? Nope. Funny? Nope. Emotional? Yup. Strong? perhaps. If you are speaking of odor. She is far from genuine however. She copies and repeats left wing talking points. Without that, Rose has nothing to say. Empty! That is the word I would use to describe Rose. Empty. All used up.
Yet you can't stop talking about me, fool. LOL!

If anyone is "empty," it's the person (YOU) who constantly belittles another without provocation and who can't resist gossiping about her, and who joins in with the most vile, vulgar and filthy of people here just to get attention.

Who in the hell are you to assess me, pass judgment on me, and even pretend that you know me? You're nothing, a blip on the radar, a speck of dirt to me.

I never talk about you. You're simply not interesting, just another run of the mill bore who thinks his superior to others. You're not.

Now give me one of those smartass, adolescent replies. It's all you're capable of.

Get back on topic, gossip girl. I'm not IT! But I'm apparently a helluva lot more interesting than you, Ferrell, Quirky, POS and the whole lot of you dullards and bores.
Sir Drop The Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#262773 May 2, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't proved a thing; I have only voiced my opinion.
Obama has in fact failed us and you are sleeping.
That boy don't care whether Rome burns or not, as long as Obama isn't harmed in the process.
Just like all of the other drone bee Obama supporters.

They have one and only one mission in life, and that is to protect the 'Man-Queen' Obama.
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#262774 May 2, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep , Check this out
Bill would tax companies with wide CEO-worker pay disparities
4 days ago - California companies pouring big cash on their CEOs may be forced to tighten the ... with the highest penalties for companies paying their CEOs more than 400 ...
((But please, move your business to Qatar or Singapore and don't sell your ... corporations, as defined, and instead impose an applicable tax rate))
California companies pouring big cash on their CEOs may be forced to tighten the spigot under a new bill that seeks to limit CEOs paid excessively at the expense of their workers.
http://www.sfbg.com/politics/2014/04/28/bill-...
This is something else our government is paying for someone unemployed and incarcerated.

Jessie Jackson Jr receives $8 thousand plus per month from the government for his so-called disorder, I defind it as a corrupted politician who is black and we can not name it for what it is.

JJ Jr also receives $42,000. per year in other subsidies while sitting and doing nothing in and I AM FOR SURE a very PADDED AND LUXURY cell away from the real criminals, so they say.

So jail bait receives close to $150 thousand tax payer's money while sitting in jail.

Hey, here's a thought: Lets inform the other inmates what he is receiving for committing crimes and maybe they will feel discriminated against and spur to action.

I feel sorry for the criminals in prison today, they are really discriminated against when our entire Congress and White House go free to commit crimes worthing of the gallows.

BTW, Treason is a penalty of the death sentence.

Maybe a hand full of our politicians are not corrupted. This leaves the Demmies and Repubbies out.

Chug-a-log.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#262775 May 2, 2014
<quoted text>
I get those all the time. Unfortunately... I'm in no position to be nice when dealing with ignorant tea bagging blow-hards who use proxies & socks.
Mod's should at the least recognize that.
OOOO... I hate telling mods what to do. They're so much above me.
*wink*
That's because you know the truth of the matter and I am right. LOL

United States

#262776 May 2, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post.
Hi X.

Hope you have a good weekend.
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#262777 May 2, 2014
<quoted text>
Job Market Heats Up in April; Unemployment Rate Drops to 6.3%
Since when was it American to root for the fail of the USA?
You failed to mention about the 800,000 that walked off the job force dearie in April.

Now if my math is correct 288,000 is a little over a fourth of a million while 800,000. is a little over three fourths of a million, hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Just like the padded numbers for the ACA aka as Obammies lies when Obammie again lying said they had 8 million to sign up for ACA when in actuality only 3 million have paid their premiums.

Their AIN'T no insurance coverage if their AIN'T no payment.

Try that on auto insurance.

Dream on because the "uncover" about Obammie is being uncovered.

Just love it.

United States

#262778 May 2, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you chose to read every word and make a nasty comment about it.

Get back on topic, loser. I can't babysit all of you.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#262779 May 2, 2014
<quoted text>
I bet that's what you want me to think. Isn't that right you goofy goober homo-erotica enthusiast.
Like I said; I bet you have brokeback mountain in your mind and in your sandbox. You are the one, Rico, that keeps bringing up the subject, just like Jax does.
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#262780 May 2, 2014
Sir Drop The Clutch wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it would be safe to say she never attended finishing school, yes.
I believe you are safe in your prediction, she probably was the one who came in the back door
for the Liberal teachers special needs--don't you think so?

P.S. I nor yourself use on vulgarity to describe the vulgarity of the left, they do it all by their wee and most huge selves.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#262781 May 2, 2014
Job Market Heats Up in April; Unemployment Rate Drops to 6.3%[.] Since when was it American to root for the fail of the USA?
Nobody is rooting for the failure of the United States; we want Obama to fail in promoting his policies, they are destroying our economy. Since when could you brag about an unemployment rate of 6.3%? Do you know how much smaller the full time job market is now, than when Obama took office?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#262782 May 2, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>o, you are not understanding...just typing in POS got me the message...
positronium's own name is now considered impolite...as it should be.
the truth will prevail.
You haven't lived long enough to see me in crystalline form. LOL Your messiah has failed us. Too bad for you it has been "proven". LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Aquarius-WY 1,458,863
News Barney Frank speaking at launch of LGBT justice... 2 min Imprtnrd 13
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min THE LONE WORKER 216,740
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min TRUMP WINNERS 253,267
News Trump soaks up the adulation, brags about victory 5 min TRUMP WINNERS 161
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 min ThomasA 312,723
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 7 min President Donald ... 14,718
News Trump meets former Vice President Gore in New Y... 22 min Xstain Mullah Aroma 24
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 38 min TRUMP WINNERS 229
Donald J Trump, our next president (Mar '16) 1 hr Susanm 1,073
More from around the web