The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
219,981 - 220,000 of 244,127 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Sir Drop The Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2014

Judged:

freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it's going to get better either until people wake up to the fact that Corporate America and the governments(Fed, state, county, and local) are in on this together. That means both Repubs and Dems.
I see you are fully NTR compliant.

Good for you!

But thank God for me, and unlike you, you or anyone else won't ever be seeing my azz in a FEMA Camp.

I'll go down fighting.

The rest of your kind?

Time to get on your knees boy.
1 post removed

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2014

Judged:

Sir Spenser for Hire wrote:
<quoted text>
Do me a favor?
I have a request.
Can you try to use your research prowess to discover a link between Liberalism and mental illness?
Their is probably a whole treasure trove of clues out there for self hate, and a yearning to 'give' away other people's money and belongings to make up for it.
Isn't that what the WH preaches?
Those that have are bad.
Those that don't have are good and deserve anything the bad people have.
Yes?
Get cracking!
Yes?
Conservatives and Liberals Have Different Brains, Studies Show
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2012/09/03...
“Basically, the different sides have been yelling at each other for millennia, and we’re trying to figure out what could be the root cause of this,” said Steven Markoff, ProCon.org ’s founder.
The studies looked at things like differences between groups’ perception of eye movement, and aversion to threatening noises. Researchers also noted that Democrats had larger anterior cingulate cortexes, which are associated with tolerance to uncertainty, while Republicans had larger right amygdalas, which are associated with sensitivity to fear.
Markis

Mount Eliza, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2014

Judged:

You know what, I have had it with JT running his mouth. the goose is runnin his gob ay yeh.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2014

Judged:

Sir Drop The Clutch wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are fully NTR compliant.
Good for you!
But thank God for me, and unlike you, you or anyone else won't ever be seeing my azz in a FEMA Camp.
I'll go down fighting.
The rest of your kind?
Time to get on your knees boy.
I see you are blind in one eye and can't see out the other. I'm sure you going down, in more ways than one, is a regular thing.
KMA
1 post removed
freebird

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2014

Judged:

The only thing Jesse Jackson has ever picked is somebody’s pocket.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/alleged-racist-r...

The Clippers have not gone past the first round of the playoffs under Sterling.

Jesse Jackson, an outspoken African-American leader and former US Presidential candidate, called for fans to boycott Clippers' games starting immediately.

"If we are just going from picking cotton balls to picking basketballs, then we are not making progress. It's about dignity," Jackson told ESPN.
2 posts removed
Wha Ev

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2014

Judged:

freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are blind in one eye and can't see out the other. I'm sure you going down, in more ways than one, is a regular thing.
KMA
Wha- Ev fence sitter.

I hope you castrate yourself sitting on that fence.

Perhaps NTR will save you?

Nahhh!
1 post removed
Sir Drop The Clutch

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2014

Judged:

Agents of Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservatives and Liberals Have Different Brains, Studies Show
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2012/09/03...
“Basically, the different sides have been yelling at each other for millennia, and we’re trying to figure out what could be the root cause of this,” said Steven Markoff, ProCon.org ’s founder.
The studies looked at things like differences between groups’ perception of eye movement, and aversion to threatening noises. Researchers also noted that Democrats had larger anterior cingulate cortexes, which are associated with tolerance to uncertainty, while Republicans had larger right amygdalas, which are associated with sensitivity to fear.
Disqualifying rebuttal.

I asked for a LIb mental disorders only.

Not an opinion piece from a left wing bonfire.

Try harder?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2014

Judged:

Southern Poverty Law Center Gets Up Close to White Supremacist Extremists
http://forward.com/articles/196945/southern-p...
The organization has been out hunting racists so long that it has become intertwined with the murky hate group underground. No one knows neo-Nazis and Klansmen and anti-Muslim bigots better than the SPLC.“The fact is, you sometimes feel like these people are practically our family,” said Mark Potok, the SPLC’s senior fellow.“You get to know a lot about them.”

That includes white supremacist groups like the KKK, black supremacist groups like the Nation of Islam, anti-Muslim groups like the Pamela Geller’s Stop Islamization of America, and all sorts of radical rightists in between.
Sir Drop The Clutch

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2014

Judged:

freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
KMA
Your azz is not kissworthy fencesitter.

No wonder you're in the predicament you're in.

Is it anyone else's fault you can't make up your own fcking mind for your own betterment?

You keep sitting on that fence until the good fight has been won.

Then you can choose up the winning team, like I always knew you would.

You. Rose. NTR.

All the same.

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2014

Judged:

Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
That wait time seem typical for a dr visit when it's of a non-emergency or urgent care issue. My current wait for a dr visit via United Healthcare is about a week.
If I need to see the doctor right now then I get stuck in the local ER room for about a day.
Sometimes 2 weeks for my kids was the norm also.
I been put on a waiting list for close to three months establishing a new primary doc up here..

Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
Disqualifying rebuttal.
I asked for a LIb mental disorders only.
Not an opinion piece from a left wing bonfire.
Try harder?
How minorities are about to cost the GOP the White House, forever
http://americablog.com/2014/04/minorities-cos...
The difficulty for the Republicans is not that Americans won't vote for their candidates, but that their candidates are insane. Find a moderate Republican with a brain and he beats the Democrat by ten points.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2014

Judged:

Fresh Air wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody needs to go outside, get some fresh air and enjoy a bit of sunshine.
All 454 U.S. ICBM silos will maintain warm status

“I’m pleased the Administration recognizes the importance of allowing Wyoming and other missile states to keep and maintain our unused silos in a reserve status. Maintaining these silos is another critical deterrent against countries that are seeking to expand their nuclear programs,” Barrasso said.“I will continue to oppose the President’s decision to cut our nation’s ICBMs and weaken our security.”

“Today’s news is welcome, but the fight is not over, and I will be on the frontline to make sure Malmstrom continues to play an important role in our nation’s defense,” Walsh said.“ICBMs continue to be the most cost-effective part of our nuclear defenses and at a time of instability in eastern Europe, it is critical that the ICBM mission remains strong.”

“ON THE PROWL”

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2014

Judged:

Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Torchwood AKA S Barnes was the one who made the biggest stink about it and like the conformist that the anti-illegals are, they began to believe her lies.
I heard she was in a mental ward these days!!!
You heard wrong..

Eagle
4 posts removed

“ON THE PROWL”

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2014

Judged:

freebird wrote:
Just incase you have the illusion that you own your property.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/judge-...
OK to sell widow’s home over $6 bill, judge rules
BEAVER, Pa.— A widow was given ample notice before her $280,000 house was sold at a tax auction three years ago over $6.30 in unpaid interest, a Pennsylvania judge has ruled.
The decision last week turned down Eileen Battisti’s request to reverse the September 2011 sale of her home outside Aliquippa in western Pennsylvania.
“I paid everything, and didn’t know about the $6.30,” Battisti said.“For the house to be sold just because of $6.30 is crazy.”
Battisti, who still lives in the house, said Monday that she plans to appeal to Commonwealth Court. That court earlier ordered an evidentiary hearing, which led to last week’s ruling.
Beaver County Common Pleas Judge Gus Kwidis wrote that the county tax claim bureau complied with notification requirements in state law before the auction. She had previously owed other taxes, but at the time of the sale she owed just $235, including other interest and fees.
“There is no doubt that (she) had actual receipt of the notification of the tax upset sale on July 7, 2011, and Aug. 16, 2011,” the judge wrote.“Moreover, on Aug. 12, 2011, a notice of sale was sent by first class mail and was not returned.”
The property sold for about $116,000, and most of that money will be paid to Battisti if further appeals are unsuccessful. An attorney for the purchaser did not return a phone message on Monday.
Joe Askar, Beaver County’s chief solicitor, said the judge got the decision right, based on the law.
“The county never wants to see anybody lose their home, but at the same time the tax sale law, the tax real estate law, doesn’t give a whole lot of room for error, either,” Askar said.
Battisti said her husband handled the paperwork for the property’s taxes before he passed away in 2004.
"The property sold for about $116,000, and most of that money will be paid to Battisti if further appeals are unsuccessful. An attorney for the purchaser did not return a phone message on Monday"

Ummmm.. A old case but if I read it right she gets most of the money from the sale.. Its not like she lost everything over 234.00 bucks..

Eagle
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2014

Judged:

harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently those vets who died in Phoenix didn't have your clout.
Senate to investigate veterans' deaths at Phoenix VA facility
Los Angeles Times &#8206;- by Lisa Mascaro &#8206;- 4 days ago
The chairman of the Senate Veterans Affairs Committee pledges to convene a hearing on the deaths of 40 veterans in Phoenix.
Prediction-Il Douche's "investigators" will find no malfeasance and no one will be punished.
Why bother? Anyone who works for Obama will plead the 5th and they will be allowed to investigate themselves (like Eric Holder).

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2014

Judged:

harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently those vets who died in Phoenix didn't have your clout.
Senate to investigate veterans' deaths at Phoenix VA facility
Los Angeles Times &#8206;- by Lisa Mascaro &#8206;- 4 days ago
The chairman of the Senate Veterans Affairs Committee pledges to convene a hearing on the deaths of 40 veterans in Phoenix.
Prediction-Il Douche's "investigators" will find no malfeasance and no one will be punished.
Not until obama calls it an outrage and vows to get to the bottom of it....then he'll find not a smidgen of dead vets.

“ON THE PROWL”

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2014

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
By Bruce Kennedy MoneyWatch April 28, 2014
Another bad sign for America's middle class
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/another-bad-sign-...
You don't have to be an economic victim of the Great Recession to know that America's middle class is being squeezed in an unprecedented manner. Not only is the U.S. middle class no longer the world's richest, according to recent research, but millions of families who were once financially secure are now living hand-to-mouth.
What's going on? A new report from the National Employment Law Project finds that, nearly five years after the recession officially ended, most of the jobs that have been created during the recovery offer lower wages. Such positions made up 22 percent of jobs lost in the recession, but have accounted for 44 percent of employment growth.
(cont.)
What would you expect with ACA forcing more and more into part-time employment??

Eagle
3 posts removed

“ON THE PROWL”

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2014

Judged:

harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
$900, 000 paid to round up the cattle, Daffy, quack,quack. But, what do you care, it didn't cost you one penny. 200 cops, what did that cost, idiot?
Don't ya just love how the government fudges the numbers.. The cops get paid if they work or not..

Eagle

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2014

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're drawn to scum and cowards like Ferrell, and anyone who will kiss your behind in exchange for making you feel important. You're so easy and predictable.
You are lying again Rose , Knock it the F off !
freebird

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
Your azz is not kissworthy fencesitter.
No wonder you're in the predicament you're in.
Is it anyone else's fault you can't make up your own fcking mind for your own betterment?
You keep sitting on that fence until the good fight has been won.
Then you can choose up the winning team, like I always knew you would.
You. Rose. NTR.
All the same.
The winning team? It's a website where we can give our opinions or just say nothing or copy and paste.
ROTFLMAO@U!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••