The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 336936 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

giggle giggle giggle

Los Angeles, CA

#26387 Sep 20, 2012
One Nation Arise wrote:
<quoted text>
I cant stand bullies. This goon simply cant qandle what he dishes out to others
So you cannot stand your child?
Gloria Again wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW My son walloped a "Latino" student who said America stole part of Mexico. He got a weeks detention for it
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/congress-az/T...

Since: Oct 07

sugarcoated sunshine

#26388 Sep 20, 2012
Sound clip review from anti-Romney session reveals answer to why Romney won't be our next president
http://soundcloud.com/mike-in-raleigh/nobody-...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#26389 Sep 20, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
Qui? maybe Che' Who????
tranquillo caballero..
bueno escripto cabrone
LOL..
Are you retarded?
giggle giggle giggle

Los Angeles, CA

#26390 Sep 20, 2012
One Nation Arise wrote:
<quoted text>
Monica scorned Richard Guerra, a deadbeat Mexican
Who's Richard Guerra?

Your baby daddy that left you for a Mexican woman that you covered up as being killed in a car crash?

giggle giggle giggle
Ms Taletha wrote:
<quoted text>
Life kicked me a few years ago. My husband was killed in a car wreck. He only knew our daughter about 7 months. I go to school part time and work part time. My parents and my sister help me a lot and I have friends. It's not easy 4 me but I always remain enthusiastic for the future
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/irving-tx/TQI...
1 post removed

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#26392 Sep 20, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwaaaaaahhhh leave me alone,i will tell my mommy!! LOL
LOL

Actually you would plagiarize and then tell your mommy. LMAO!!
One Nation Arise

Chandler, AZ

#26393 Sep 20, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
why he likes to look a Fool so much??
Pendejo..no shame,no pride typical..
No pride. No self respect or self esteem. Supports Obama in return for handouts. Lots of bitterness and hatred of winners in society = especailly Europenas

Likes to show he is 'dominant" or "superior"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#26394 Sep 20, 2012
LIES-Fox News-LIES wrote:
<quoted text>
So Soros is a rich liberal and you hate rich liberals?
And Romney is a rich conservative and you hate rich conservatives?
1 post removed
Denver dude

Mount Laurel, NJ

#26396 Sep 20, 2012
Obama has been an utter failure. Everyone knows it. The press will try to help him win, even if they have to carry him across the finish line on their shoulders. But the public is not as stupid as the Democrats think. They can see that Obama is full of hot air. Adios in November, Obama!

Since: Apr 11

Danville, KY

#26397 Sep 20, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct
Gallup is famous for polling a lob sided number of democrats and they also use strange wording in the questions to get the answer they like..
You guys are desperate... Now you're accusing a rather conservative polling group as being lop sided simply because their poll numbers show Romney tanking.

Priceless!!!!

So who you going to run to for the lies you want to hear as not even Fox News is willing to make up polls that show Romney in a clear lead as even they know when lying has gone too far.

I guess you can seek solace in Rush "the druggy" Limbaugh... he'll tell you morons anything.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#26398 Sep 20, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you retarded?
yet another suitable troll for the tos!!LOL.
watch out boy,pendejo!
giggle giggle giggle

Los Angeles, CA

#26399 Sep 20, 2012
One Nation Arise wrote:
<quoted text>
No sabe palabras en ingles este cretino. unicamente sabe decir racista!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
Here is a Spanish line I think you need to use a little more often.

Necesito un trabajo. Me sale aplicación?
One Nation Arise

Chandler, AZ

#26400 Sep 20, 2012
Denver dude wrote:
Obama has been an utter failure. Everyone knows it. The press will try to help him win, even if they have to carry him across the finish line on their shoulders. But the public is not as stupid as the Democrats think. They can see that Obama is full of hot air. Adios in November, Obama!
But the minorities think he will give them something FREE so they will vote for him in droves.

Dead people are reportedly going to vote Obama too its rumored
1 post removed
One Nation Arise

Chandler, AZ

#26402 Sep 20, 2012
fishaholic wrote:
<quoted text>
And Romney is a rich conservative and you hate rich conservatives?
Or anyone who is rich? Or well to do?
2 posts removed

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#26405 Sep 20, 2012
LIES-Fox News-LIES wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys are desperate... Now you're accusing a rather conservative polling group as being lop sided simply because their poll numbers show Romney tanking.
Priceless!!!!
So who you going to run to for the lies you want to hear as not even Fox News is willing to make up polls that show Romney in a clear lead as even they know when lying has gone too far.
I guess you can seek solace in Rush "the druggy" Limbaugh... he'll tell you morons anything.
Gallup has always been one of the most liberal pollsters out there..........LOL

Look at the Fox poll and questions that were asked and then do that with gallup.........LOL

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#26406 Sep 20, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
yet another suitable troll for the tos!!LOL.
watch out boy,pendejo!
So is that a yes?
One Nation Arise

Chandler, AZ

#26407 Sep 20, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you retarded?
Are his multi syllable words in english giving you a hard time, vato?
joisey goil

Mount Laurel, NJ

#26408 Sep 20, 2012
LIES-Fox News-LIES wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys are desperate... Now you're accusing a rather conservative polling group as being lop sided simply because their poll numbers show Romney tanking.
Priceless!!!!
So who you going to run to for the lies you want to hear as not even Fox News is willing to make up polls that show Romney in a clear lead as even they know when lying has gone too far.
I guess you can seek solace in Rush "the druggy" Limbaugh... he'll tell you morons anything.
ALL the polls are skewed left because the "53%" have jobs, pay taxes and have better things to do with their time than talk on the phone with some pollster, most of whom are biased - usually to the left. When I get a call, I hang up (Fox news or not). When some loser lefty gets a call they probably put down their weed and/or booze and answer questions. What else have they got to do in Obama's economy?

Since: Apr 11

Danville, KY

#26409 Sep 20, 2012
fishaholic wrote:
<quoted text>
And Romney is a rich conservative and you hate rich conservatives?
His success is not the issue here. It's his lack of integrity and inability to bring American's together at a time of US socioeconomic imperil. Romney is a divider, not a uniter.

"I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and are for their lives."
-Mitt Romney on 47% of Americans

Ironically Mitt Romney's Father was on welfare when he came back to the USA.
---------

You see, Obama's message is clear, he's for all Americans. This foundation goes back to his 2008 campaign.

"To those Americans whose respect I have yet to earn - I may not have won your vote, but I hear your voices, I need your help, and I will be your President too."
-Barack Obama, November 4, 2008

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#26410 Sep 20, 2012
One Nation Arise wrote:
<quoted text>
Are his multi syllable words in english giving you a hard time, vato?
Leave me alone.

Since: Apr 11

Danville, KY

#26411 Sep 20, 2012
joisey goil wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL the polls are skewed left because the "53%" have jobs, pay taxes and have better things to do with their time than talk on the phone with some pollster, most of whom are biased - usually to the left. When I get a call, I hang up (Fox news or not). When some loser lefty gets a call they probably put down their weed and/or booze and answer questions. What else have they got to do in Obama's economy?
Denial seems to be the Republican Conservative mantra lately.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Planned Parenthood seeks fed study of fetal tis... 3 min Brian_G 181
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min dem 1,264,882
News 5 things about Congress' fight over Planned Par... 4 min Le Jimbo 85
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Learn to Read 194,785
News Clinton Slams 'New York Times' Over False ... 5 min Synque 94
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min Paul Porter1 172,049
News Hillary Clinton is promising that all homes wil... 6 min Prep-for-Dep 141
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min voter 190,533
More from around the web