The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 412570 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

One Nation Arise

Chandler, AZ

#26402 Sep 20, 2012
fishaholic wrote:
<quoted text>
And Romney is a rich conservative and you hate rich conservatives?
Or anyone who is rich? Or well to do?
2 posts removed

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#26405 Sep 20, 2012
LIES-Fox News-LIES wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys are desperate... Now you're accusing a rather conservative polling group as being lop sided simply because their poll numbers show Romney tanking.
Priceless!!!!
So who you going to run to for the lies you want to hear as not even Fox News is willing to make up polls that show Romney in a clear lead as even they know when lying has gone too far.
I guess you can seek solace in Rush "the druggy" Limbaugh... he'll tell you morons anything.
Gallup has always been one of the most liberal pollsters out there..........LOL

Look at the Fox poll and questions that were asked and then do that with gallup.........LOL

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#26406 Sep 20, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
yet another suitable troll for the tos!!LOL.
watch out boy,pendejo!
So is that a yes?
One Nation Arise

Chandler, AZ

#26407 Sep 20, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you retarded?
Are his multi syllable words in english giving you a hard time, vato?
joisey goil

United States

#26408 Sep 20, 2012
<quoted text>
You guys are desperate... Now you're accusing a rather conservative polling group as being lop sided simply because their poll numbers show Romney tanking.
Priceless!!!!
So who you going to run to for the lies you want to hear as not even Fox News is willing to make up polls that show Romney in a clear lead as even they know when lying has gone too far.
I guess you can seek solace in Rush "the druggy" Limbaugh... he'll tell you morons anything.
ALL the polls are skewed left because the "53%" have jobs, pay taxes and have better things to do with their time than talk on the phone with some pollster, most of whom are biased - usually to the left. When I get a call, I hang up (Fox news or not). When some loser lefty gets a call they probably put down their weed and/or booze and answer questions. What else have they got to do in Obama's economy?

Since: Apr 11

Danville, KY

#26409 Sep 20, 2012
fishaholic wrote:
<quoted text>
And Romney is a rich conservative and you hate rich conservatives?
His success is not the issue here. It's his lack of integrity and inability to bring American's together at a time of US socioeconomic imperil. Romney is a divider, not a uniter.

"I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and are for their lives."
-Mitt Romney on 47% of Americans

Ironically Mitt Romney's Father was on welfare when he came back to the USA.
---------

You see, Obama's message is clear, he's for all Americans. This foundation goes back to his 2008 campaign.

"To those Americans whose respect I have yet to earn - I may not have won your vote, but I hear your voices, I need your help, and I will be your President too."
-Barack Obama, November 4, 2008

Location hidden

#26410 Sep 20, 2012
One Nation Arise wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave me alone.

Danville, KY

#26411 Sep 20, 2012
joisey goil wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL the polls are skewed left because the "53%" have jobs, pay taxes and have better things to do with their time than talk on the phone with some pollster, most of whom are biased - usually to the left. When I get a call, I hang up (Fox news or not). When some loser lefty gets a call they probably put down their weed and/or booze and answer questions. What else have they got to do in Obama's economy?
Denial seems to be the Republican Conservative mantra lately.

Location hidden

#26412 Sep 20, 2012
One Nation Arise wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.professional-counselling.com/how-t...
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#26413 Sep 20, 2012
One Nation Arise wrote:
<quoted text>
standing up gives him muy problemas arribas pendejo
este cretino grande...perro pelligroso..LOL..

Location hidden

#26414 Sep 20, 2012
<quoted text>
Denial seems to be the Republican Conservative mantra lately.
I'm looking forward to November. I can't wait to see these Right wing nuts feast on crow for months. Yum yum.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#26415 Sep 20, 2012
Fore! w0rd!

104 rounds of gourmet golf
giggle giggle giggle

Los Angeles, CA

#26416 Sep 20, 2012
One Nation Arise wrote:
<quoted text>
English should always be capitalized and don't use "multi syllable", the correct word is "multisyllabic" or "polysyllabic" you illiterate Mexican. So much for that highly advanced mastery of the English language!

giggle giggle giggle
g l o r i a wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a highly advanced mastery of the English language.
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TC0T7E1KAOU3DHT...
CunningLinguist

Kissimmee, FL

#26417 Sep 20, 2012
HOLY KOLOB MUTT!

"I've SOILED MY MAGIC MORMON PANTIES Err... Can I put in a 911 call for JC'S Newly discovered wife for help?"
~Bishop Willard
PS: I promise to tithe 100 million from my Cayman Island account. AMEN to the power of 250 million.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/19/us/historia ...

The Mittens has discovered the GOP problem - MITT!

WORST FOX ON RECORD - HISTORIC STEAMING PILE

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2012/09/daily ...

RIP MUTT - RYAN WILL LOSE 2 ELECTIONS!

It would be a surprise if the GOP lost election all over the country.

GOP Dinosaurs need to be as extinct as their policies are.

Danville, KY

#26418 Sep 20, 2012
One Nation Arise wrote:
<quoted text>
But the minorities think he will give them something FREE so they will vote for him in droves.
Dead people are reportedly going to vote Obama too its rumored
You have a point here.

While Republicans trying to justify voter suppression bills continue to struggle to find any actual cases of voter fraud, once again a Republican politician may be the exception that proves the rule.

While voter fraud is exceedingly rare — a person is more likely to be hit by lightning than to commit it — then-Indiana Secretary of State Charlie White (R-IN) was convicted of it earlier this year. Now, a candidate for Pinal County Supervisor in Arizona has dropped out amid questions about who cast ballots on behalf of his long-deceased girlfriend.

The Arizona Republic reports:
A Pinal County supervisor candidate has withdrawn from the race in the wake of voter-fraud allegations involving a former companion who, records show, has continued to vote by absentee ballot in the five years since her death. John Enright, 66, had been seeking the Republican nomination for county supervisor of District 5, an area that includes Apache Junction and Gold Canyon.…

His statement made no mention of the scandal unleashed in an anonymous, undated letter sent several weeks ago to the Pinal County Recorder’s Office. As recently as this year, the letter alleged, someone had been filling out and mailing in absentee ballots addressed to a woman who died on Feb. 3, 2007. The woman, Sheila Nassar, and Enright lived together at the time of her death.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2012/07/31/6...

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#26419 Sep 20, 2012
joisey goil wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of people lie too.

My friend is in a union. He tells his wife to tell all pollsters that he votes Dem for fear it's actually one of his mafia bosses calling to check up on him. He's been doing this since Rudy ran against hillary for Senate.

He voted for McCain and will vote for Romney too. He thinks surrendercrats are weak on defense.
1 post removed
Canon

Texarkana, TX

#26421 Sep 20, 2012
Denver dude wrote:
Obama has been an utter failure. Everyone knows it. The press will try to help him win, even if they have to carry him across the finish line on their shoulders. But the public is not as stupid as the Democrats think. They can see that Obama is full of hot air. Adios in November, Obama!
Right on....Right on.......Right on!
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#26422 Sep 20, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm looking forward to November. I can't wait to see these Right wing nuts feast on crow for months. Yum yum.
Here is a Spanish line I think you need to use a little more often.

Necesito un trabajo. Me sale aplicación?

Romney/Ryan by a landslide,people have had the last 4 years to reflect upon,and I am sure they are not happy??????????
One Nation Arise

Chandler, AZ

#26423 Sep 20, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
standing up gives him muy problemas arribas pendejo
este cretino grande...perro pelligroso..LOL..
I am 5 foot 4 I figure I am at least six inches taller than him.

Plus he looks like George Lopez and Idi Amin. If I can stomach that, I can stomach anything

Im not scared of him. All he can do is call me a racist using 1 syllable words

es muy preito, chapito y feo en su retrato. hay veses que me da lastima este infeliz naco

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#26424 Sep 20, 2012
<quoted text>
Your claim of statistics being slanted due to polls over sampling democrats is moot. There is more democrats than republicans in the USA.
Not according to this:

Summary of Party Affiliation

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...
Should we sample republicans who do not exist so that polls are more fair? Your logic is a fail.
LMFAO!!!
To get a true picture, you should not base your sample on ANY party affiliation. Polls can be manipulated simply by the way the question is asked. A good example of bad polling: Reagan v Carter in 1980. Just a few weeks before the election, Reagan was trailing Carter by almost double digits. Reagan won 49/50 states in the election. How do you explain that if the polls were a true reflection of the voters choice?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 4 min True Judgment 5,851
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 5 min WHAT 36,100
News Trump to meet with Congressional Black Caucus a... 8 min Forest 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Dudley 1,496,790
News Why voters want Trump is a question deserving s... 15 min Forest 362
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 20 min RushFan666 168
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min District 1 237,279
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 35 min huntcoyotes 1,247
News Dem rep: Steve Bannon 'is a stone cold racist' 6 hr Obama bin ladder 45
Donald J Trump, our next president (Mar '16) 6 hr nanoanomaly 2,539
More from around the web