The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 393434 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#256793 Apr 10, 2014
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing concrete ever comes out of Daryl Issa's witch hunt but it sure is a bunch of "feel good bullsh*t" that you double digit IQ blow hards love to eat up.
How many favorable judgeits has life given you ?

Topix doesnt count preito
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#256794 Apr 10, 2014
<quoted text>
You seem obsessed with dark midgets. It's all you ever talk about but I'm sorry to inform you that I'm neither dark or a midget.
Plus I don't have $20 in my wallet, I actually have $100 at the current moment.
Monoply money doesnt count vato

BTW You're not Scandinavian either
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#256795 Apr 10, 2014
American Lady wrote:
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'd like to explain to you too, and actually, I have explained several times. The problem is you have tunnel vision. HE has NOT been declared "innocent" of the crime. Rather, his is to be considered innocent until proven guilty. He was found "not guilty"
He was never declared "innocent". Juries don't declare a defendent "innocent". Big difference. You don't understand the law. It's not MY problem. It's yours. Otherwise, prove it. But the bottom line is that he walks free which Trayvon Martin's parents have a lifetime of loss ahead without believe justice in their son's death has been served. Sh*t happens and justice doesn't always come in THIS lifetime. That doesn't mean it doesn't come..
Tempe wrote:
Had Trayvon not attacked Mr. Zimmerman Travyon would be alive today. Its called personal responsiblity.[Exactly]
==========
For nutter ...
Innocent
Not guilty
Word Origin & History
innocent 1340, "doing no evil, free from sin or guilt," from O.Fr. innocent (11c.), from L. innocentem (nom. innocens) "not guilty, harmless, blameless," from in- "not" + nocentem (nom. nocens), prp. of nocere "to harm" (see noxious). Meaning "free from guilt of a crime or charge" is from 1382. The earliest use was as a noun, "person who is innocent of sin or evil" (c.1200).
http://thesaurus.com/browse/innocent
Synonym
syn·o·nym noun \&#712;si-n&#601;- &#716;nim\
: a word that has the same meaning as another word in the same language
: a word, name, or phrase that very strongly suggests a particular idea, quality, etc.
Full Definition of SYNONYM
: one of two or more words or expressions of the same language that have the same or nearly the same meaning in some or all senses
a : a word or phrase that by association is held to embody something (as a concept or quality) <a tyrant whose name has become a synonym for oppression>
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/syn...
I dont think Nutter has sobered up yet.

PS Bonnie called Nutter "Wax Face." Its the perfect name for that morally bankfupt troll
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#256796 Apr 10, 2014
bonnie

i have to go to get Jillian at school I will be back later 4 pm in AZ time

Adam 36

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#256797 Apr 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Here we go again with the regurgitation of Fox News propaganda.
Some Americans got to keep their insurance and doctor while on the other hand some Americans lost their insurance & doctors and according to you.... never got insurance again or let alone got their doctor back?
So who are these millions of Americans that Obama screwed over? Let me guess, your source will solely be from Fox News?
* Many Americans already lose their current health plan for reasons that have nothing to do with the new law. Your employer may change insurance carriers, for instance, or your insurance carrier may unilaterally modify the terms of your plan.
I'm sure you and Fox News "assumed" that cancellations made by insurance carriers for reasons that have nothing to do with Obamacare was lumped into the Fox News cesspool of lies that those cancellations were a direct result of Obamacare.
* Why are these changes occurring? Some will be made voluntarily by Americans seeking better health care options outside of their employer’s plan, but we think it’s reasonable for Obama to ignore these changes in his calculation.
*Other switches will be involuntary. As we have previously noted, many Americans already lose their current health plan for reasons that have nothing to do with the new law. Your employer may change insurance carriers, for instance, or your insurance carrier may unilaterally modify the terms of your plan.
* How common is this? The Medical Expenditure Panel Survey, sponsored by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, found that in 2007, just over 14 percent of the entire U.S. population "switched" health insurance. However, this underestimates the rate of switching, because the study included people of all ages (including those covered by Medicare, who rarely switch) and because it doesn’t count a switch from one plan to the other within the same insurance company.
* The latter scenario is common. Mercer, a private consulting firm, found that in each of the years from 2005 to 2008, roughly a quarter of companies said they made changes to their plans that would result in employees paying a greater share of the cost. In 2009 and 2010, it rose to one-third.
* The number becomes substantial if you add up the workers who lose coverage entirely; who change jobs (voluntarily or involuntarily); who work for companies that change insurance carriers or adjust plan terms significantly; or whose employer’s insurance carrier is merged or bought out. And knowing that many workers every year are already required to change plans provides a different impression than what Obama is suggesting.
* http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
You are citing politifact?

Busted: Politifact gets its ‘Lie of the Year’ wrong

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/01/19/busted...

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#256798 Apr 10, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you were 1 of of the 60 million who got a waiver...wahooooo
If Obamacare is so good why so many waivers?
Waivers were for people to avoid the penalty of not signing up by the deadline. A slow role out of the website with extensions of the deadline by no means constitutes a failure when in fact close to 7 million Americans applied by the deadline. That's a monumental feat that has American hating Republicans scratching their bald heads.

Nice try but you were called out on your LIE.

Keep bringing up the LIES and I'll keep debunking you.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#256799 Apr 10, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are citing politifact?
Busted: Politifact gets its ‘Lie of the Year’ wrong
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/01/19/busted...
Had you read the article from Politifact you would see that they claim that Obama said a half-truth about the "you can keep your plan/doctor".

Yet you want to blindly claim that Politifact is lying about that?

LOL!!!

You're as dumb as they come.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#256800 Apr 10, 2014
Katrina wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that mean you will soon be posting with one of your multiple characters as your backup?
You're under no obligation to romance my man parts... yet you do.

Funny how an ignorant & promiscuous woman tends to continue to crave my man parts.

Adam 36

Location hidden

#256801 Apr 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Waivers were for people to avoid the penalty of not signing up by the deadline. A slow role out of the website with extensions of the deadline by no means constitutes a failure when in fact close to 7 million Americans applied by the deadline. That's a monumental feat that has American hating Republicans scratching their bald heads.
Nice try but you were called out on your LIE.
Keep bringing up the LIES and I'll keep debunking you.
Why do you lie?

Nope....including the individual mandate waiver.....6

http://heartland.org/policy-documents/six-typ...

Adam 36

Location hidden

#256802 Apr 10, 2014
<quoted text>
You're under no obligation to romance my man parts... yet you do.
Funny how an ignorant & promiscuous woman tends to continue to crave my man parts.
You sound like you suffer from p*nis envy

Adam 36

Location hidden

#256803 Apr 10, 2014
Congratulations to our newest member of the Tea Party...

Bill Clinton urges adding photos to Social Security cards for voter identification

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2014/0...

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#256804 Apr 10, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you lie?
Nope....including the individual mandate waiver.....6
http://heartland.org/policy-documents/six-typ...
I spoke of one waiver example.

I'd like to know how you determined that I lied?

Better luck next time.
1 post removed

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#256806 Apr 10, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like you suffer from p*nis envy
Regardless of my own pen*s being huge or small... I have one so why would I have pen*s envy if I already have a pen*s?

Do you like to say the word "PEN*S"?

I bet you do!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#256807 Apr 10, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
Congratulations to our newest member of the Tea Party...
Bill Clinton urges adding photos to Social Security cards for voter identification
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2014/0...
we need a national ID system better than the 19th century SSN system.

there is no way we can solve the problem of illegal immigration without it...

so many developed countries have national IDs and have encountered no abnormal problems with them...
1 post removed
NTR1

Lawrenceburg, KY

#256809 Apr 10, 2014
American Lady wrote:
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'd like to explain to you too, and actually, I have explained several times. The problem is you have tunnel vision. HE has NOT been declared "innocent" of the crime. Rather, his is to be considered innocent until proven guilty. He was found "not guilty"
He was never declared "innocent". Juries don't declare a defendent "innocent". Big difference. You don't understand the law. It's not MY problem. It's yours. Otherwise, prove it. But the bottom line is that he walks free which Trayvon Martin's parents have a lifetime of loss ahead without believe justice in their son's death has been served. Sh*t happens and justice doesn't always come in THIS lifetime. That doesn't mean it doesn't come..
Tempe wrote:
Had Trayvon not attacked Mr. Zimmerman Travyon would be alive today. Its called personal responsiblity.[Exactly]
==========
For nutter ...
Innocent
Not guilty
Word Origin & History
innocent 1340, "doing no evil, free from sin or guilt," from O.Fr. innocent (11c.), from L. innocentem (nom. innocens) "not guilty, harmless, blameless," from in- "not" + nocentem (nom. nocens), prp. of nocere "to harm" (see noxious). Meaning "free from guilt of a crime or charge" is from 1382. The earliest use was as a noun, "person who is innocent of sin or evil" (c.1200).
http://thesaurus.com/browse/innocent
Synonym
syn·o·nym noun \&#712;si-n&#601;- &#716;nim\
: a word that has the same meaning as another word in the same language
: a word, name, or phrase that very strongly suggests a particular idea, quality, etc.
Full Definition of SYNONYM
: one of two or more words or expressions of the same language that have the same or nearly the same meaning in some or all senses
a : a word or phrase that by association is held to embody something (as a concept or quality) <a tyrant whose name has become a synonym for oppression>
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/syn...
Wasted space. Read the LEGAL definition. It's already been provided here last night. The jury did NOT find him "innocent". They found him "not guilty" based on a preponderance of the evidence presented which they determined was not sufficient to convict "beyond a reasonable doubt".

You lose - again.
1 post removed

Adam 36

Location hidden

#256811 Apr 10, 2014
NTR1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasted space. Read the LEGAL definition. It's already been provided here last night. The jury did NOT find him "innocent". They found him "not guilty" based on a preponderance of the evidence presented which they determined was not sufficient to convict "beyond a reasonable doubt".
You lose - again.
A jury does not have to find anyone innocent. They are innocent until proven guilty.
1 post removed

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#256813 Apr 10, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
A jury does not have to find anyone innocent. They are innocent until proven guilty.
you should tell that to the current partisan congressional witch hunts going on in this nation....

and you fools supporting them...

Since: Jun 10

Martinez, CA

#256814 Apr 10, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Not guilty" does not equal "innocent." Look up the legal definitions.

And juries make mistakes all the time.
Schrott

Warsaw, Poland

#256815 Apr 10, 2014
NTR1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You lose - again.
You lose-you lost. Pay attention. Stop playing with your rubber pe*is.

Adam 36

Location hidden

#256816 Apr 10, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you should tell that to the current partisan congressional witch hunts going on in this nation....
and you fools supporting them...
I bet you think your ignorance is a virtue

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,420,901
News 31 scientific societies just told Congress to t... 4 min Earthling-1 685
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Earthling-1 61,096
News RICO Charges Against 'Climate Deniers': A Case ... 17 min Earthling-1 4
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 17 min Truth is might 8,092
News Why it Matters: Climate Change 22 min Earthling-1 42
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 23 min Chimney1 205,507
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 34 min Abe 240,181
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 1 hr Quirky 420
News Who is the real 'racist,' Clinton or Trump? Thi... 3 hr Quirky 168
More from around the web