The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 391729 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#255190 Apr 4, 2014
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>You'll never get an answer from that one. He takes not condemning as condoning..
"The Bible does not specifically condemn the practice of slavery. It gives instructions on how slaves should be treated (Deuteronomy 15:12-15; Ephesians 6:9; Colossians 4:1), but does not outlaw slavery altogether. Many see this as the Bible condoning all forms of slavery. What many fail to understand is that slavery in biblical times was very different from the slavery that was practiced in the past few centuries in many parts of the world. The slavery in the Bible was not based exclusively on race. People were not enslaved because of their nationality or the color of their skin. In Bible times, slavery was more a matter of social status. People sold themselves as slaves when they could not pay their debts or provide for their families. In New Testament times, sometimes doctors, lawyers, and even politicians were slaves of someone else. Some people actually chose to be slaves so as to have all their needs provided for by their masters."
http://www.gotquestions.org/Bible-slavery.htm...
ummmm...nice copy off the exact same site Adam did... did you both click on the same first page that came up in your one minute google search that now made you religious cult experts? too freakin funny, you fools!

and of course, if you had read further you would have seen where i did, in fact, give exact examples from your cult book where your proven false god clearly CONDONES slavery,

tell me how you can worship a god, even one that hasn't been proven false, if ever one like that were to be found, that condones one human owning another?

no wonder you have such shitty morals..your moral guidebook is one of the worst ever printed.. it also tells you it is Ok to kill those that do not believe as you do..(you bigots like to always point out how that is used by your cult brethren of the muslim sect, but it is the same god)

ain't religion grand!!!???

St. Croix valley

#255191 Apr 4, 2014
hello mrs rose wrote:
<quoted text>
His rebuttal is leaps and bounds better than your "facts."
only if you aren't interested in the truth..

so what part of my facts can you refute?

i thought so....run along

St. Croix valley

#255192 Apr 4, 2014
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>I'll not get into Bible class with you. You can stay a nonbeliever it is your right. Just as it's my right to believe.
Amnesty isn't needed but allowing adjustment of status for those that are here without documentation should be allowed along with the fee's and fines. That isn't amnesty. Fines are a punishment.
yes, a one minute google search will not do you any good in a discussion of theology with me...just sayin...

we really don't have much choice but amnesty one way or another, do we? we just can't possibly ship them all back home...we couldn't find them all or deport them within even an unimaginable budget...just not even within the realm of possibility.

but.....to do so before we take care of the immigration influx is idiotic. we'd take on so many new citizens that get all the protections any worker should get, but then that would just open up the door for millions more illegals to take those jobs that illegals have now...

only one way to stop illegal immigration. go after those that hire them. we know this. everyone knows this. there is no other way that will work, short of tanking our economy so bad there are no jobs...

we have to take care of this before we even talk about amensty or we will just double our problem..
Quirky

Denver, CO

#255193 Apr 4, 2014
Occupy-Chicago wrote:
<quoted text>
I don’t know what the other person said but I will check it out but to use the term child molesters so lightly is horrible. Call them a jack wagon or something else including $&&* H. if it fits
----------
Quirky wrote:

<quoted text>
Pay attention to some of the "statements" Ricky boy makes then!
----------

I agree, But like I said pay attention to the things Rico says to others. Especially under Proxy and fake names. It`s a simple case of Harmonious retaliating to Ricky boy Fire with fire so to speak!

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#255194 Apr 4, 2014
hello mrs rose wrote:
<quoted text>
His rebuttal is leaps and bounds better than your "facts."
Idgit. You forgot to change screen names again which makes your transformation all the more hysterical:

You should go write Old Militia thank you notes, sweetpea.. Wasn't your child the result of a quick roll in the hay and to a woman who would rather give him up to strangers than ever consider living a day with you or having to deal with you coming around to visit. If I have confused you with somebody else, please forgive me. I'm old and senile.

:-)

Who knows what silly lame brained thing I'll come up with next. Old people....they're so unpredictable and rude.

Can white people dance? Oh, h*ll yeah they can:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

That goes for black, red, yellow and brown people too along with any variations thereof. Just listen to the music and let go of hate.

Howdie Rose, X-man, AOC, AF, Linked Up and Hooked Up, V, Jaxx (if you ever pass through again), WA, Tinks, Santa Ana, Richie, UI, Freebie, etc., and anybody else of good heart and fair mind who drops into this den of lunatics periodically.

Happy Friday. Spring is 'sprunging' at long last!

“I'm just a country boy”

Since: Feb 13

.Rooster Run, Ky

#255195 Apr 4, 2014
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
You're killing me with laughter my friend.
LOL
----------
Colonel Sam Gardiner Air Force retired is a lecturer at the Air War College, Naval War College, teaching psyops psychological warfare against foreign enemies of United States. Colonel Gardiner was a frequent military analyst for PBS news hour, the BBC, and NPR during Iraq war II. www.tinyurl.com/86pgd
The Colonel became horrified when he was seeing and hearing the news about Iraq. The Bush administration had turned psychological warfare operations against our own American citizenry.
No longer were just foreign enemies being targeted for coercion and deception. Now the target was the United States public.
http://www.usnews.com/usnews/politics/whisper...
==========
Most if not all Bush Republican supporters are not conservatives. They are Neo-Cons who are apologist for the wealthiest top 1% percentile.
They have been thoroughly bamboozled for the last 30 years of rightwing propaganda and corrupt corporate mainstream media filter, which they believe is liberal!
Sincerely, Leo Strauss
Try the referenced search method, then laugh yourself retarded.

The Lame Stream Media IS and HAS been dominated by Liberal/Progressives for more that 60 years. Before FOX News Network there was ABC, CBS, NBC.
Show me the Conservative voices from those spin doctors. Dan Rather leading them down the old Conservative path? LMAO! Revisionist history does not work on me.

Campbell, W. J.(2003). Yellow journalism: Puncturing the myths, defining the legacies. Greenwood Publishing Group.

Stevens, J. D.(1991). Sensationalism and the New York press. Columbia University Press.

Smythe, T. C.(2003). The Gilded Age Press, 1865-1900 (No. 4). Praeger Publishers.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#255196 Apr 4, 2014
TaDa wrote:
<quoted text>read it and weep? LMFAO @ you! Jealous?
Jealous of what? Your ability to lie? No. lol

Location hidden

#255197 Apr 4, 2014
VorenusI wrote:
<quoted text>
Quirky has this daily urge to reassure everyone that he's not entirely there.
Topix gets tax credits for keeping Quirky off the Denver Community streets.
LOL

I think that "urge" coincides with the other insatiable urge that has likely plagued him for years, if you know what I mean.

His demons feed his insecurities and unfortunately, we all have a front row seat to the spectacle that is, Quirky.

Location hidden

#255198 Apr 4, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose ?
I know you think you're funny Quirky, but you really just aren't.

Location hidden

#255199 Apr 4, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Your only smelling yourself Beaner! Go take a bath for once ! Pond Scum!
Quirky = a bigot
Quirky

Denver, CO

#255200 Apr 4, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I think that "urge" coincides with the other insatiable urge that has likely plagued him for years, if you know what I mean.
His demons feed his insecurities and unfortunately, we all have a front row seat to the spectacle that is, Quirky.
250 Illegal Alien Child molesters in NC

http://t.co/WnowBVBKA8

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
1 post removed

Location hidden

#255202 Apr 4, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You sure? I remember you when you were a different person. Isn't the internet fun? We know the real you because we built it and can go anywhere in it. Happy Easter Rose.
Oh brother.

(rolls eyes)

Location hidden

#255203 Apr 4, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text> Idgit. You forgot to change screen names again which makes your transformation all the more hysterical:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bSxuXQCEC7MXX
You should go write Old Militia thank you notes, sweetpea.. Wasn't your child the result of a quick roll in the hay and to a woman who would rather give him up to strangers than ever consider living a day with you or having to deal with you coming around to visit. If I have confused you with somebody else, please forgive me. I'm old and senile.
:-)
Who knows what silly lame brained thing I'll come up with next. Old people....they're so unpredictable and rude.
Can white people dance? Oh, h*ll yeah they can:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
That goes for black, red, yellow and brown people too along with any variations thereof. Just listen to the music and let go of hate.
Howdie Rose, X-man, AOC, AF, Linked Up and Hooked Up, V, Jaxx (if you ever pass through again), WA, Tinks, Santa Ana, Richie, UI, Freebie, etc., and anybody else of good heart and fair mind who drops into this den of lunatics periodically.
Happy Friday. Spring is 'sprunging' at long last!
Hey, Ntr.

;)
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#255204 Apr 4, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Lame brain.
Above was uttered by one moronic Obama groupie.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#255205 Apr 4, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh brother.
(rolls eyes)
You roll eyes like rose. Jax does too, sis.

Location hidden

#255206 Apr 4, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
250 Illegal Alien Child molesters in NC
http://t.co/WnowBVBKA8
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
I don't click on your links Quirky. Why are you bringing up child molestation?

Location hidden

#255207 Apr 4, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You roll eyes like rose. Jax does too, sis.
A lot of people roll their eyes at your posts. It's a natural reaction.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#255208 Apr 4, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh brother.
(rolls eyes)
House Budget Committee Kills Immigration Reform Amendment

http://thinkprogress.org/immigration/2014/04/...
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#255209 Apr 4, 2014
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton lied about a girl.
Bush lied about a war.
BIG Difference IMO.
----------
The White House cabal
By Colonel Lawrence B. Wilkerson, COLONEL LAWRENCE B. WILKERSON served as chief of staff to Secretary of State Colin L. Powell from 2002 to 2005.
In President Bush's first term, some of the most important decisions about U.S. national security — including vital decisions about postwar Iraq — were made by a secretive, little-known cabal. It was made up of a very small group of people led by Vice President Dick Cheney and Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld.
When I first discussed this group in a speech last week at the New American Foundation in Washington, my comments caused a significant stir because I had been chief of staff to then-Secretary of State Colin Powell between 2002 and 2005.
But it's absolutely true. I believe that the decisions of this cabal were sometimes made with the full and witting support of the president and sometimes with something less. More often than not, then-national security advisor Condoleezza Rice was simply steamrolled by this cabal.
Its insular and secret workings were efficient and swift — not unlike the decision-making one would associate more with a dictatorship than a democracy. This furtive process was camouflaged neatly by the dysfunction and inefficiency of the formal decision-making process, where decisions, if they were reached at all, had to wend their way through the bureaucracy, with its dissenters, obstructionists and "guardians of the turf."
But the secret process was ultimately a failure. It produced a series of disastrous decisions and virtually ensured that the agencies charged with implementing them would not or could not execute them well.
I watched these dual decision-making processes operate for four years at the State Department. As chief of staff for 27 months, I had a door adjoining the secretary of State's office. I read virtually every document he read. I read the intelligence briefings and spoke daily with people from all across government.
http://articles.latimes.com/2005/oct/25/opini...
----------
JUDGE AGREED PLAME WAS COVERT
Was She or Wasn't She?
Arguing that Libby deserves jail time, Fitzgerald says Plame was a covert agent.
May 29, 2007 / http://tinyurl.com/6yokupx
In new court filings, special counsel Patrick Fitzgerald has finally resolved one of the most disputed issues at the core of the long-running CIA leak controversy: Valerie Plame Wilson, he asserts, was a “covert” CIA officer who repeatedly traveled overseas using a “cover identity” in order to disguise her relationship with the agency.
http://www.newsweek.com/2007/05/28/was-she-or...
Oh, yes Clinton did lie about a girl.

Meanwhile, "tricky-zipper Dick" was getting his jollies off and couldn't find the time to protect Americans as in the first Twin Tower bombing, the bombing of the US Cole, the bombing of the US Embassy in East Africa, etc. No retaliation. Billy-boy is a lover not a fighter. This is why he hid in Europe giving American secrets to China instead of honoring the draft.

Bill Clinton is a weenie and a coward, you know just like Girlish Obama.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#255210 Apr 4, 2014
By Anthony Mason
CBS NewsApril 4, 2014, 6:50 PM

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/millions-of-ameri...

Millions of Americans forced to work part time

NEW YORK -- The U.S. economy has regained all the private-sector jobs it lost in the Great Recession; it took six years. The Labor Department said Friday that America added 192,000 jobs in March. The unemployment rate remained 6.7 percent.

(Watch video at link)

After five years of being in and out of work, Tara Dublin found a job a few weeks ago as a hostess at a restaurant in Portland, Ore..

"I've been hired by this restaurant I absolutely love, but it's a part-time position," Dublin says.

She makes $11 an hour, plus tips.

In March, of the 192,000 jobs created, 30,000 were in food services. Restaurants and bars have added 323,000 workers over the past year, but Dublin is earning a fraction of what she used to make.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min brad 233,653
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 3 min littleoleladyfrom... 5,754
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min mdbuilder 1,406,128
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min JRB 219,763
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 16 min One way or another 201,753
News Trump bounces into the lead 22 min RaboMan 313
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 40 min mdbuilder 60,668
News Commentary: Hillary's speech was not good 47 min Ronald 25
News Hillary Clinton picks Tim Kaine as vice preside... 1 hr Trumpoop 280
More from around the web