The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
NTR1

Lawrenceburg, KY

#254724 Apr 2, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
banned troll
Manufacturing overseas? Like Il Douche's silicon valley and Hollywood supporters?
Here's 2 examples of how hypocritical Hollywood supporters have shipped American jobs overseas:
DreamWorks Animation formed a partnership in 2008 with an animation company in Bangalore, India, which is called Paprikaas Interactive Services. Paprikaas offers a wide variety of animation services, including character modeling, set design, and animation for movies, TV shows, and video games. The company counts among its clients Nickelodeon, Sony Computer Entertainment, Electronic Arts, and Microsoft.
In February DreamWorks announced a $2 billion deal with the Chinese government, which involved the building of a production studio in Shanghai. The deal came to fruition just days after Chinese Vice President Xi Jinping made a visit to Los Angeles to meet with Katzenberg. "
Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Hirsen
Deny it or be silent, troll.
Jillian Rocks Socks is a "banned troll". Naw. She's just a "personality" like some of your other personalities. You should know what you're talking about before your swing wildly, but she's probably a troll;-) LOL You'd be amazed just how many trolls there are on this thread. I hope more and more of them will show up, because having one fool play five or six roles is just boring since he/she can't stay in character enough to fully develop one of interest or complexity.

Of course, you aren't implying that I AM banned, are you? You do know who I am, don't you? Must I sign in, or can you figure out my style with my abbreviated salutation?

Whatcha' doing here in the middle of the work day? You need to head out behind old "Katrina" and get in the unemployment line and stop worrying about what everybody else is doing. Don't fret. Somebody will still be here to box your old califlower ears when you get back. Just stop trying to pretend you think the problems we've been addressing for months here are the result of anything more than a friggin' do nothing incompetent bought out corrupt Congress operating under control of plutocrats and greatly assisted by Republican intransigence.

I may not be around to see this infrastructure continue to crumble, or the dumbing down of what was once the most educated and celebrated society on planet earth, but until that day, I reject this disparity and inequity that has been fueled by greed and indifference. God bless the babies, and may moral leadership rise up from among them that will reinvigorate the American dream. Books! Teach your children to read for pleasure, and one day they will read for knowledge and be able to grasp, retain and genuinely analyze and comprehend

It's like the child compelled to take piano lessons - for at least awhile. He/she hated it until they became adult and realized that it was not only a discipline they needed, it fueled a part of the brain that provided a marked change in perception and intelligence.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#254725 Apr 2, 2014
Katrina wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry that you post on Topix day and night because you have the social life of a desk top printer
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Desktop printer at my work is pretty popular.
NTR1

Lawrenceburg, KY

#254726 Apr 2, 2014
You really are Dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
Woodenhead wrote:
"social security was meant to be just that. security for our society.
people that for whatever reason couldn't provide a retirement of their own would at least not be totally destitute, thus dragging down our society. it was, in fact, meant to be a bare bones existence provision. as it should be."
He was correct.
You you then replied:
"It was intended to compliment the PENSIONS companies once provided their employees who gave them a life time of service and commitment."
Not only are you incorrect, but you just had babble on about your friends and family? Not sure, I didn't bother reading all of your 'as usual' inane horseshit
Here's some REAL SS FACTS from a dot gov site. You know as much about SS as you do the stock market, that is, you know nothing at all, really.
You are just dumb.
http://www.ssa.gov/history/whybook.html
Which moron are you? You are not only clueless, you cannot comprehend what you read. I'm not dumb. I understood exactly what Woodtick posted. I just took his commentary and elaborated on why I believe the original "intent" with respect to Social Security was no long in place in today's world - and why that is. I never said he was wrong about what SS was intended to do. Take your time. Read slowly. I get so tired of your repeated successful efforts at making a fool of yourself in such a public way.

Now, if you can't keep up with either of us, don't tap me on the shoulder, nitwit.
NTR1

Lawrenceburg, KY

#254727 Apr 2, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
The un indicted dirtbag liar in chief Il Douche was on the wrong side of happy, he vowed to transform America. You voted for him, you were unhappy as well, of course we know one of the reasons.
." You voted for him, you were unhappy as well, of course we know one of the reasons."

Comma, comma, comma. Where are the caps?

What is one of those reasons why I was unhappy as well? Or, did you mean you and your other faces know one of the reasons why I voted for him?

Would it helped if I repeated myself for the upteenth time? I would have voted for almost anybody other than a George Bush crony the first time he ran. I could not stomach the thought of four more years of the same folks raping and plundering America.

Now, this past election, Republicans gave us another d*mned lying plutocrat hypocrite who considered almost half of us not worth considering at a time when we need unity of purpose. Heck, there are posters here who didn't vote for Obama the first time he ran who felt they had no option but to vote for him this past election.

If you don't like it, you should probably get involved and find a platform of moderation and respect for Americans who have been shut out of the recovery. That shouldn't be too difficult, should it? I mean about 90% of the voters have been left out of the recovery. It shouldn't be all that hard to find an inclusionary plan. But, it's still not looking good as Republicans continue telling women, the LGBT community, and minorities to KMA or KOA.

So, what happens if you get your way in 2014, and then we're all horrified at the resulting legislation that Pubs have in mind that will so adversely affect many of us? Will you be ready for 2016? TBD.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#254728 Apr 2, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
This is why Democrats do not want Voter ID...
Massive Voter Fraud Discovered in North Carolina’s 2012 Election
The North Carolina State Board of Elections has found thousands of instances of voter fraud in the state, thanks to a 28-state crosscheck of voter rolls. Initial findings suggest widespread election fraud.
765 voters with an exact match of first and last name, DOB and last four digits of SSN were registered in N.C. and another state and voted in N.C. and the other state in the 2012 general election.
35,750 voters with the same first and last name and DOB were registered in N.C. and another state and voted in both states in the 2012 general election.
155,692 voters with the same first and last name, DOB and last four digits of SSN were registered in N.C. and another state – and the latest date of registration or voter activity did not take place within N.C.
http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2014/04/02/massive-...
An ID won't stop voter fraud.

Voter ID is not about fraud; it is about voter suppression.

You're too low on the IQ scale to "get it".
NTR1

Lawrenceburg, KY

#254729 Apr 2, 2014
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Desktop printer at my work is pretty popular.
Steve is here all day worried about how much time other people are here.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#254730 Apr 2, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have discovered that the one who throws blanket generalizations about large groups are generally the ones who have no clue about their own bias.
The faster they get angry, the less capable they are to think with any semblance of reason and logical thought.
You seem to have a short fuse...everyday...or just this day?
Republicans are "solely responsible for" what?
And another thing...what makes you think "all Republican sympathizers" are "low IQ types"?
Clearly you are quick to anger, and slow to understand...where does that place you in the IQ range?
“The scholar who cherishes the love of comfort is not fit to be deemed a scholar.” Kung Fu Tse'
You must learn to think outside of your own comfort box grasshopper!
You must think that my use of the fck word means that I must be angry?

Republicans are solely responsible for their own FAIL.

You have so much to learn.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#254731 Apr 2, 2014
Jillian rocks socks wrote:
<quoted text> I am Jillian. My mommy leave me alone for hours under stack of trash. My mommy has beard and much hair on her legs but feeds me crackers and peanut butter when she find me. Sometimes I just stay at school until my teacher makes me go home.
I am afraid. Has anybody seen my mommy who is also my daddy and my big sister and my big brother? I can't see very well to type from hiding below computer desk to keep trash from hitting my head again, but I try hard. I hope I get to sleep tonight without my mommy falling down again and making noise and saying cuss words.
We love old Militia here my mommy say. He bought us a new battery for our car, shiny jewelry for my mommy and pay rent so we can still live a long time in our trailer. He's a very nice man, but we will never meet him in real life. But, thank you Militia! You rock! Mommy say so.
Hi Bonnie! You look like my mommy too. You may not be pretty, but you keep on keepin' on.
GFY. Wax mug

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#254732 Apr 2, 2014
NTR1 wrote:
<quoted text> Jillian Rocks Socks is a "banned troll". Naw. She's just a "personality" like some of your other personalities. You should know what you're talking about before your swing wildly, but she's probably a troll;-) LOL You'd be amazed just how many trolls there are on this thread. I hope more and more of them will show up, because having one fool play five or six roles is just boring since he/she can't stay in character enough to fully develop one of interest or complexity.
Of course, you aren't implying that I AM banned, are you? You do know who I am, don't you? Must I sign in, or can you figure out my style with my abbreviated salutation?
Whatcha' doing here in the middle of the work day? You need to head out behind old "Katrina" and get in the unemployment line and stop worrying about what everybody else is doing. Don't fret. Somebody will still be here to box your old califlower ears when you get back. Just stop trying to pretend you think the problems we've been addressing for months here are the result of anything more than a friggin' do nothing incompetent bought out corrupt Congress operating under control of plutocrats and greatly assisted by Republican intransigence.
I may not be around to see this infrastructure continue to crumble, or the dumbing down of what was once the most educated and celebrated society on planet earth, but until that day, I reject this disparity and inequity that has been fueled by greed and indifference. God bless the babies, and may moral leadership rise up from among them that will reinvigorate the American dream. Books! Teach your children to read for pleasure, and one day they will read for knowledge and be able to grasp, retain and genuinely analyze and comprehend
It's like the child compelled to take piano lessons - for at least awhile. He/she hated it until they became adult and realized that it was not only a discipline they needed, it fueled a part of the brain that provided a marked change in perception and intelligence.
Man you do ramble on. I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't log in, so much easier to keep track of posts. Name one other name I use on here and show one iota of proof. Plenty of socks on here I agree, most seem to be from your side.
How are my cupcakes coming, Honey Pie?

“you know i know”

denver

#254733 Apr 2, 2014
NTR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Steve is here all day worried about how much time other people are here.
Name dropper. Why am I on here now? I worked this morning, plus the fact I made so much money last month I could take this entire month off.

Steve

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#254734 Apr 2, 2014
NTR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, but of course. It was intended to compliment the PENSIONS companies once provided their employees who gave them a life time of service and commitment. Of course, that was back in what we can refer to as the olden days when corporations and businesses usually hung around for decades and decades in the same form without being subjected to a LBO, torn to smithereens, parted, shuttered, and shipped elsewhere in the world leaving employees to figure out "what next" because they hadn't quite qualified for whatever pension was there in the first place.
I know you operate based on FACTS, and these are just a few of them I'm happy to share with you.
I don't mean to seem to be rude or just argumentative, but I've become impatient with many who don't seem to understand that this is no longer that world we once knew. Pensions have disappeared, employer stock matching plans have vanished, and benefits have been steeply eroded. More and more of us are becoming dependent on social security alone through no real fault of our own. I have encountered a few friends from childhood that I've been in touch with in the last few years as we reached retirement age, and I am appalled to find some who were always good and hard working folks who are now actually trying to live on less than $1,000 mo. Ask some of the long-term "unemployable" how their lives have changed in the last decade as plants and manufacturers left the country. It's eye opening.
Although there are surely plenty of recent assessments (busy here at the moment), here's an older report that is still useful:
What Killed Pensions
Mary Beth Franklin
Corporate pensions went from holding $250 billion in excess funds to being underfunded.
By Mary Beth Franklin, November 2011
There's a litany of stock answers to the question of why private-sector pensions are disappearing. For starters, most workers don't stick with an employer long enough to benefit from a traditional pension, which becomes most valuable only after decades on the job. Large employers claim they can't compete with foreign and domestic rivals that aren't burdened by similar retirement-benefit costs. Throw in a few years of volatile stock prices and low interest rates, which boost pension costs, and many employers say they had to abandon pensions in favor of 401(k) plans, shifting the risk and most of the expense to employees.
SEE ALSO: Is It Ethical to Break Pension Promises?
At least, that's what we've been told. But now a new book claims that other factors may have been behind the demise of some private pensions. "Companies have been largely responsible for the retirement crisis -- and it was not an accident," says Ellen Schultz, former investigative reporter for the Wall Street Journal and author of Retirement Heist: How Companies Plunder and Profit From the Nest Eggs of American Workers (Portfolio,$26.95).
Read more at http://www.kiplinger.com/article/retirement/T...
what killed pensions is that most people will not work the same job, or even the same career their whole life anymore..

most of the companies people start at won't be around when they retire, as that technology will be obsolete by then.

i was told growing up to never let anyone else take care of my retirement, do it yourself...

remember, a pension is just part of the compensation for your job. pay the worker that money and let them do with it as they will.

none of this has anything to do with the fact that SS was meant to be a bare bones safety net to keep our society secure from those who didn't prepare for their old age.

“you know i know”

denver

#254735 Apr 2, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? irrelevant blather, the subject is the failure and liar Il Douche.
These folks are doing fine thanks to Il Douche and the Feds trillions:
Wealth rebounds — but mostly for the wealthy
By Rick Newman
12 hours ago
The Exchange
America is rich again — if you add up all the money. But a familiar, unhappy tale is playing out as the nation recovers the household wealth lost from 2007 to 2012.
The total amount of household net worth hit a new record of $80.7 trillion at the end of 2013, according to the Federal Reserve. That’s certainly better than the grueling declines that occurred during the twin housing and stock-market busts. But a deeper look at the numbers shows that the kind of wealth held primarily by the affluent — financial assets — has soared beyond prior levels, while the most common middle-class asset — home equity — is still far below prior highs
Still, the flow of money the Fed has been trying to pump into the economy has dried up before trickling down to many middle-class families. Of course, it’s better to have the wealthy back on their feet, in Prada footwear, than to have nobody back on their feet at all. But the middle class still has much further to go before it reclaims its prior level of prosperity. America isn’t quite as rich as the headline number suggests.
The rich get richer, the rest get squat, thanks Barry you douchebagging, hypocritical failure.
Deny it.
Why doesn't our very own Granny comment on this? Or deny it? Hmmmm.

“you know i know”

denver

#254736 Apr 2, 2014
NTR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Steve is here all day worried about how much time other people are here.
Comment?

Take Hollywood, they have been leaving California for other countries and the 42 states that offer them tax breaks to escape California's high taxes and unions for decades.

Here's 2 examples of how hypocritical Hollywood supporters have shipped American jobs overseas:

DreamWorks Animation formed a partnership in 2008 with an animation company in Bangalore, India, which is called Paprikaas Interactive Services. Paprikaas offers a wide variety of animation services, including character modeling, set design, and animation for movies, TV shows, and video games. The company counts among its clients Nickelodeon, Sony Computer Entertainment, Electronic Arts, and Microsoft.

In February DreamWorks announced a $2 billion deal with the Chinese government, which involved the building of a production studio in Shanghai. The deal came to fruition just days after Chinese Vice President Xi Jinping made a visit to Los Angeles to meet with Katzenberg. "

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Hirsen/Outsourcing-Oba ...

Since: Oct 09

#254737 Apr 2, 2014
<quoted text>
An ID won't stop voter fraud.
Voter ID is not about fraud; it is about voter suppression.
You're too low on the IQ scale to "get it".
1. You are correct, an I.D. will not "stop" voter fraud.
2. Correct again "Voter ID is not about fraud; it is about voter suppression." It "will" suppress "multiple vote" enthusiasts, it will suppress the walking dead votes. It will suppress ACORNs front organizations and its many fingers that grab elections from those of US who actually possess that right to vote.

Since you keep talking about IQ; when were you tested, by what method/standard, what was YOUR intelligence quotient score...just "for $#its and giggles"?

“you know i know”

denver

#254738 Apr 2, 2014
NTR1 wrote:
<quoted text>." You voted for him, you were unhappy as well, of course we know one of the reasons."
Comma, comma, comma. Where are the caps?
Is this an English assignment or a place to exchange ides?

Can you judge a wise man
By the way he speaks and spells?

Or is it more important than the message
that he tells?

“you know i know”

denver

#254739 Apr 2, 2014
I would think this would be of interest to all females:

Honor Diaries (2014)- IMDb
www.imdb.com/title/tt3135012/&#8206 ;
Internet Movie Database
Honor Diaries features nine courageous women's rights advocates with roots in Muslim-majority societies. These women, who have witnessed firsthand the ...

Just kidding, I know America's feminazis don't care one bit about their sisters who suffer in Muslim societies.

Since: Oct 09

#254740 Apr 2, 2014
<quoted text>
You must think that my use of the fck word means that I must be angry?
Republicans are solely responsible for their own FAIL.
You have so much to learn.
Nice "Dodge", I'm sure you have a hemi!

You employ a diversionary tactic that is lacking...
you obviously are not answering the points I made...
If you are intellectual, then why are you slacking?
Answer with logic...as opposed to just attacking.

:b

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#254741 Apr 2, 2014
NTR1 wrote:
Steve must be a lonley man. Lol

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#254742 Apr 2, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
1. You are correct, an I.D. will not "stop" voter fraud.
2. Correct again "Voter ID is not about fraud; it is about voter suppression." It "will" suppress "multiple vote" enthusiasts, it will suppress the walking dead votes. It will suppress ACORNs front organizations and its many fingers that grab elections from those of US who actually possess that right to vote.
Since you keep talking about IQ; when were you tested, by what method/standard, what was YOUR intelligence quotient score...just "for $#its and giggles"?
Clowns like you invented all that shit up. You use a few isolated incidents, add a bunch of lies, repeat the lies, call the lies truth and stirr up fear.

Your party cannot win elections on your stupid platform's so you make up shit to suppress the democratic vote.

You no different than the fckwads who invented poll taxes and literacy testing to vote.

Your about suppressing your competition.

Some American you are. You more like a sore azz loser.
Linktv org

Sayville, NY

#254743 Apr 2, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
as stupid as you are dumb, Il Douche and dirty harry reid are busy destroying America right now.
The Reaganomics building blocks took root and was promoted by all the future presidents.

In 1992 only Ross Perot was telling the truth about how bad NAFTA will be for most Americans.

Daddy Bush and Slick Willie ridiculed Perot along with all the talking air heads in corporate mainstream media and corporate rightwing media.

PLUS Look who showed up at the Clinton/Gore White House to sell NAFTA to our ignorant masses.

Republican President Ford, Democratic President Carter, Republican President Daddy Bush, and President Reagan was too sick or he would have been there also to endorse NAFTA.

ALL RIGHTWING SPEAKER NEWT GINGRICH JOINED PRESIDENT BILL CLINTON AND PASSED NAFTA OVERWHELMINGLY.

Obama is continuing over 90% of all corporate rightwing Bush/Cheney failed and illegal policy.

Bill Clinton and Newt Gingrich enhanced and promoted most of the 12 years of Reagan/Bush failed policies.

Wake up and smell the coffee Snow Job.

http://tinyurl.com/62nmcq

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Blitzking 134,456
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 10 min Uncle Bob 735
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min IBdaMann 49,363
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 27 min Guru 182,178
Ole Miss frat suspended, noose suspects kicked out (Feb '14) 37 min Swedenforever 18
McAuliffe wants to ban gifts and trips for lawm... (Mar '09) 50 min Swedenforever 21
Dean: African-Americans Won't Soon Forget The G... 56 min Swedenforever 71
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr Yeah 1,156,210
Protesters: "Not the time" to change Cuba relat... 6 hr Goddess Gaia 124
More from around the web