The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 412823 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#252269 Mar 22, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>it is funny watching you make a fool of yourself with your ignorance...
keep talking, you haven't made a total ass of yourself yet...
Barefoot, where's Racer 42? I like you Chumps who think they are the smartest dumbazz in the room. I'm glad you believe your ignorant propaganda, but over here, you need your "big boy" pants on. Nobody here is going to believe anything you say.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#252270 Mar 22, 2014
Sweetbacks Bad-azz Song wrote:
<quoted text>
That's another part to the story that we all need to be aware of – the role of President Obama.
The Obama Administration has been aggressively deporting .
He’s just now reaching two million deportations. Shocking, isn’t it? Especially for a President who supports immigration reform.
Please watch this video about Brigido -- just one of the 2,000,000 people deported by the Obama Administration.
http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative...

Joe Arpaio: When a Deportation Isn’t a Deportation: Lies, Damned Lies & Statistics
The Obama administration is claiming they have deported 2 million illegals and are under pressure to slow-down that tough Obama policy. Arizona’s Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio disputes these numbers, as do other reliable sources. Arpaio says he conducted a survey of 1200 illegals in his own jails. One third of those 1200 were released by ICE with past criminal convictions — and they are rotating through his country’s jails six, seven, eight times.
Under Bush, those persons caught at the border — crossing the border and turned back — were not considered “deported,” but under the Obama administration, that’s where his claims of deportations attempt to bolster him.
Neal Cavuto
Obama took office. That’s what the White House is saying but the man who they call America’s toughest sheriff, says ‘not so fast.’ The numbers don’t jive with him. Now Joe Arpaio, Maricopa County, has accused the Obama administration of actually cooking the books. Sheriff, you don’t believe this. Why not?
ARPAIO: I always had a feeling that a lot of these people we put on hold with ICE, really are not being deported. I did a survey the last three months of over 1200 illegal aliens in our jails. One-third, or about 400 that were released in past had criminal records and they’re still being booked back into the jail — six, seven, eight times, and they keep coming back. How come they’re not deported? They’re high-level violators.
CAVUTO: Do you know at what point the snapshot is taken, to say, all right, we’ve deported you or sent you back. It could be just in the rounding-up process and they count that? Or in fact, they haven’t gone back. They’ve just been rounded-up. Right?
ARPAIO: No. They’re rounded up. They’re booked into my jails on criminal violations. We put holds on them. They’re turned over to ICE. How come they keep coming back for the last several years? They should be back where they came from, or they’re being let out of the back door. You can’t have it both ways.
CAVUTO: I’m trying to get to the 2 million figure, and the best I can figure is, they count them as sent back if they’re in jails like yours, and they haven’t formally been deported. That’s the only way I can come up with the 2 million figure, and that’s at best, probably specious.
ARPAIO: No. According to the testimony of the new Homeland Security guy, he admitted that when they come across the border they just dump them back, but they claim they’re deportations. When Bush — they never included them in the deportation statistics.If you talk about the Interior of the U.S. which is enforced by ICE, when you take the 11 million, allegedly to be here, then ICE has locked up one percent. There’s smoke and mirrors going on, and it has been going on.
Lil Kid

Cuba, MO

#252271 Mar 22, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you could make a fool of yourself for days...i have you do it...
no one is stealing anything of yours. you voluntarily stay in this country and pay the taxes required... you can leave anytime you wish.
try and grow up, little boy...you live in the adult world, act like one.
Me and my sister watch your show mister....

MY MONEY, come take it.

#252272 Mar 22, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>y would you think i voted or helped Franken in? makes no sense for my political beliefs. but then i porve you to be a fool, so you immediately assume i am who you are told yoru enemy is, right? you display no independent thought, fool..
now...you have made a total, and complete ass of yourself...
So now you're blind too. The only azz is you. Just look in the mirror or the dictionary. Your spelling is starting to suck. How many times have I dealt with your dumbazz in the past. You have never had anything to say. Sad liberal Chump.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#252273 Mar 22, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you could make a fool of yourself for days...i have you do it...
no one is stealing anything of yours. you voluntarily stay in this country and pay the taxes required... you can leave anytime you wish.
try and grow up, little boy...you live in the adult world, act like one.
Every time I answer one of your post I make a fool of myself, because I'm talking to a moron. Just because I'm telling the truth, doesn't mean I have to leave the country. Taxation without representation is what I'm against, so you can KMA.
:)

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#252274 Mar 22, 2014
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to admit, that I'm not up for this level of discussion either. I haven't mastered the talent of talking out of my ass like you have done.
;)
no, you clearly have. you have not mastered countering my facts...you haven't even tried...but you know you can't..

run along , now...

St. Croix valley

#252275 Mar 22, 2014
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>So now you're blind too. The only azz is you. Just look in the mirror or the dictionary. Your spelling is starting to suck. How many times have I dealt with your dumbazz in the past. You have never had anything to say. Sad liberal Chump.
then why can't you deal with it now?

we both know why...we both know why.

St. Croix valley

#252276 Mar 22, 2014
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>So now you're blind too. The only azz is you. Just look in the mirror or the dictionary. Your spelling is starting to suck. How many times have I dealt with your dumbazz in the past. You have never had anything to say. Sad liberal Chump.
if i am a liberal, why am i arguing a conservative view point here?

can you not even think at all?

St. Croix valley

#252277 Mar 22, 2014
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time I answer one of your post I make a fool of myself, because I'm talking to a moron. Just because I'm telling the truth, doesn't mean I have to leave the country. Taxation without representation is what I'm against, so you can KMA.
no, that is not what you are talking about...you don't even know what you are talking about...

MY MONEY, come take it.

#252278 Mar 22, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>then why can't you deal with it now?
we both know why...we both know why.
Go close the icebox door. Your mind is frostbitten. Sad liberal Chump.

St. Croix valley

#252279 Mar 22, 2014
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>Go close the icebox door. Your mind is frostbitten. Sad liberal Chump.
yeah, it seems you are done here? but again, we both already knew that, didn't we? yes we did.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#252280 Mar 22, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Conversations shift to all kinds of subjects. You of all people should know that, Tinka.
There really is no controlling what people talk about or where in my opinion. Things just flow which is natural to me.
As long as everyone has an easy mellow flow on...

Melloncamp and little pink houses for you and the 80's for me...
95.5 KLOS they play stuff all the time like that I bet they once were an awesome station...
At times I still like them...

Ey, happy Saturday...

MY MONEY, come take it.

#252281 Mar 22, 2014
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
That's beginning to become more apparent to more and more people. In my circle of individuals, everyone pays taxes and does not get refunds. We all realize we dont have to do anything about obamascare. The fine can only come from a refund and the IRS cant do anything about one not paying.{(Sec. 5000) Affordable Care Act}. They did that so an individual cant sue(CYA).

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#252282 Mar 22, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, it seems you are done here? but again, we both already knew that, didn't we? yes we did.
yeah an dyou run this thread...

Oh boy we ought to just all get the freak out of it and let you be to your own demind and sort through the Presidents issues...

Oh wait or was it Free's Roses or mine or what's his faces his name? Well I can't remember so what's left to say MR WOOD BULL....

MY MONEY, come take it.

#252283 Mar 22, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, it seems you are done here? but again, we both already knew that, didn't we? yes we did.
Sad liberal Chump. You must be on the "endangered species" list also.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#252284 Mar 22, 2014
Lil Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Me and my sister watch your show mister....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZN5PoW7_kdAXX
I don't want to spam this comp. but what is it?
1 post removed

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#252286 Mar 22, 2014
A Villon on one side and Dillon on the other...

Where is the back door...Pssss...hey... where???

Just in Case Woodsy gets out of hand...
Pdamerica org

Brooklyn, NY

#252287 Mar 22, 2014
Spain ‘Marches for Dignity’: Massive March Against Austerity
"No More Cuts!"
March 22, 2014 / http://tinyurl.com/lesosmj
Hundreds of thousands of people have trekked across Spain to protest austerity they claim is destroying their country. Under the banner of "No More Cuts!" the protesters are calling for an end to the Spanish government’s "empty promises."
Six columns of protesters, some walking; others in trains, cars and buses — each from a different region of Spain — arrived at the outskirts of the city early Saturday before heading for Colon square, carrying banners bearing the slogan M22 or ‘‘Marches for Dignity.’’
By late Saturday afternoon, Madrid’s main boulevard, Paseo del Prado, was completely packed with loud chants against austerity policies and cuts to social programs.
http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2014/03/...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#252288 Mar 22, 2014
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>Sad liberal Chump. You must be on the "endangered species" list also.
Did you just like a bite out of him? sounded something like it...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#252289 Mar 22, 2014
www.youtube.com/watch...

Melloncamp full album

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,497,245
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Rogue Scholar 05 237,644
News Constituent tells McConnell: 'I'll sit down and... 3 min Local 9
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Laughing At Trump 258,899
News Trump to roll back Obama's climate, water rules... 4 min FRACK TRUMP 84
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 7 min Faith 5,847
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 7 min Thesimpletruth 1,409
News Global backlash grows against Trump's immigrati... 1 hr American Independent 2,397
More from around the web