The President has failed us

There are 20 comments on the Jun 9, 2012, Times News story titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#251359 Mar 19, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
I know the question..Ages ago you had a cast iron pan. You said it has an L on it. You asked if I knew what It was. I told you it was probably LODGE!. You found it to be something different. I thought you were saying you asked me to prove my identity by asking me a question.. It's not the same thing stu p!d. I never read your posts unless it's when you are starting your sh !t with me.. So I don't know what you are usually ranting about.. F off!
Nope. That wasn't the question I asked a few months back, and it had nothing to do with Lodge. Must not have been you OR Bonnie I asked the last time I had a cast iron question. LOL Well, it wasn't Bonnie, and you aren't the original Bonnie. You're likely either the goat or the eyeball - some vulgar half-wit.

Lying troll - be gone! What did you do with Bonnie? Did she die from injuries sustained in a house fire? Or, was she gone with her farewell to Eagle?

Don't bother me again. I won't answer you directly.

Oh, no! That would have been Cherry as reported by "Abandondolla" (sp?) But, anywho - you're not a woman. You're a troll pretending to be a woman - just like Steve is and American "Lady" (Lunatic) is. You must be so resentful of real women. Too bad, so sad.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#251360 Mar 19, 2014
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly... your mom should have eaten you.
No way your mother or anything else would eat you. You reek and you're ugly.. You're simply disgusting.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#251361 Mar 19, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sure you use them for cigars. Anything white's good huh Rico.
Was that "whites" or "white's"?

Was that bass or base?

Get a fking education!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#251362 Mar 19, 2014
Old MacDonald wrote:
<quoted text>
.....and grunted out, A pig in a blanket. EiEiOOOOO.
HAHAAHHA!!!

Good one!!!
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#251363 Mar 19, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. That wasn't the question I asked a few months back, and it had nothing to do with Lodge. Must not have been you OR Bonnie I asked the last time I had a cast iron question. LOL Well, it wasn't Bonnie, and you aren't the original Bonnie. You're likely either the goat or the eyeball - some vulgar half-wit.
Lying troll - be gone! What did you do with Bonnie? Did she die from injuries sustained in a house fire? Or, was she gone with her farewell to Eagle?
Oh, no! That would have been Cherry as reported by "Abandondolla" (sp?) But, anywho - you're not a woman. You're a troll pretending to be a woman - just like Steve is and American "Lady" (Lunatic) is. You must be so resentful of real women. Too bad, so sad.
ROTF..GFYS. Who Cares what you think you plastic faced, Camel toed liar.. LMAO
1 post removed

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#251365 Mar 19, 2014
The right wing propaganda machine must be slow today for you to bring up this irrelevant crap.
Just to demonstrate Obama's Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton has failed us too. Imagine, blaming a filmmaker because Obama's reelection depends on the perception he's killed Osama.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#251366 Mar 19, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. That wasn't the question I asked a few months back, and it had nothing to do with Lodge. Must not have been you OR Bonnie I asked the last time I had a cast iron question. LOL Well, it wasn't Bonnie, and you aren't the original Bonnie. You're likely either the goat or the eyeball - some vulgar half-wit.
Don't bother you B ! tch? You posted to me first. You're a lying sack of sh !t. About the whole thing. Let's see a link to you asking me anything a few months back TROLL! F'n liar.

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#251367 Mar 19, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth be told, if this was a different format with more serious minded posters, you would hear a lot more complaints from me about the left wing of the political spectrum, but that kind of honest conversation just doesn't happen around here so I go with my strength...namely, my absolute and complete disgust with the republican party and conservatism in general as it exists today.
Keep in mind, this is coming from a man that was still voting republican as recently as just a few years ago.
If the activist base is going to keep putting forward candidates and officials that simply force the party leadership to repeatedly step forward and condemn their crazy, hateful views, there's very little chance this "rebranding" campaign we've heard so much about is going to work.
Yea, I agree. The evangelical, et al, gotta' go. She sounds like a real nut. I haven't heard of this race until your post. The article you posted indicated the Republicans distanced themselves from her. Do you know if that is with money or just in appearance? As I said, it looks like a shoe in for the opponent, or incumbent, Jan.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#251368 Mar 19, 2014
<quoted text>
Was that "whites" or "white's"?
Was that bass or base?
Get a fking education!
Go camping for real wet back. Get out there and ruff it. A pizzed chipmunk would give you a heart attack. Wolves? LMAO
Old MacDonald

Santa Ana, CA

#251369 Mar 19, 2014
Old MacDonald wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you quit hanging your tampons out on the line, brings them dang crows.
Dang Nabit, Sorry I thought the scent brought them thar Crows, but it was Ol Posit! CAW CAW!
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#251370 Mar 19, 2014
<quoted text>
I bet she spends her days combing her back hair and howling like a wolf.
You talking about wolves. Good one, you cub scout drop out.
Katrina

Phoenix, AZ

#251371 Mar 19, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> ROTF..GFYS. Who Cares what you think you plastic faced, Camel toed liar.. LMAO
LOL

Nutter should sue the plastic surgeon who worked on her. She could get MILLIONs and buy NEW TEETH
Katrina

Phoenix, AZ

#251372 Mar 19, 2014
Is Mud Man Rico posting to himself again?
Talk about infantile.
LOL
Dr Nip Tuck

Santa Ana, CA

#251373 Mar 19, 2014
Katrina wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Nutter should sue the plastic surgeon who worked on her. She could get MILLIONs and buy NEW TEETH
How much did you get for the T!ts on your back?
Katrina

Phoenix, AZ

#251374 Mar 19, 2014
Note to Jack

Thank you for finding me repulsive.
I take it as a compliment because if someone with your lack morals, ethics and principles would find me agreeable

I would do a lot of soul searching to see what I was doing wrong.
Katrina

Phoenix, AZ

#251375 Mar 19, 2014
Dr Nip Tuck wrote:
<quoted text>
How much did you pay for the skin whitening bleech that didnt work? LOL LOL
Katrina

Phoenix, AZ

#251376 Mar 19, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> No way your mother or anything else would eat you. You reek and you're ugly.. You're simply disgusting.
Toilet mouthed 5 foot tall Mexicans have never been fashionable

Laugh at him Bonnie. Thats what he's for

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#251377 Mar 19, 2014
Dr Nip Tuck wrote:
<quoted text>
She was born that way.
Katrina

Phoenix, AZ

#251378 Mar 19, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
You ARE a racist and a bigot airhead.
You brag about it.
You post about it every time you're here with your white supremacy crap, comments about people with dark skin, unprovoked attacks against the gay community and the general all around ignorance you display.
There's really no question about how, or why, people of good conscience find you repulsive.
You are repulsive.
And I apologize for NOTHING cupcake
The China Times

Orange, CA

#251379 Mar 19, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Don't bother you B ! tch? You posted to me first. You're a lying sack of sh !t. About the whole thing. Let's see a link to you asking me anything a few months back TROLL! F'n liar.
You've been outed Bonnieson.
: &#19968;&#22833;&# 36275;&#25104;&#21315; &#21476;&#24680;&# 65292;&#20877;&#22238; &#22836;&#24050;&# 30334;&#24180;&#36523;

English equivalent: A single slip may cause lasting sorrow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min ritedownthemiddle 52,862
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 5 min PolakPotrafi 445
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min Kong_ 160,977
News 'Deep-Seated Cultural Codes, Religious Beliefs ... 5 min SirPrize 55
The Email Address Debacle: Did Hillary Do Somet... 7 min Joe 1,015
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Grey Ghost 1,220,473
News 2 Hall County teens struggle to care for their ... 10 min Quirky 6
News Biden: 'Guys a you have to step up' to fight vi... 26 min californio 106
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 31 min brad 179,266
News Clinton charities will refile tax returns, audi... 5 hr Le Jimbo 180
More from around the web