The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 409526 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Bush Master

Anaheim, CA

#249332 Mar 12, 2014
American Lady wrote:
March 12, 2014
DHS using bogus deportation numbers to inflate Obama enforcement claims
Rick Moran
The Department of Homeland Security
>> has admitted to inflating the numbers of illegals they claim to deport <<
by including those caught at the border, before they have a chance to enter the country. About half of all reported deportations are the result of arrests made at the border, says the agency.
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/03/d...
Too bad Bush did not deploy the same tactics. Think of how many deportation trials could have been avoided.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#249333 Mar 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>how has it changed it that dramamtically?
Russia can not be trusted to respect the territorial integrity of post Soviet Europe.

Putin has threatened to intentionally destabilize the economies of the EU by shutting off energy supplies.

His justification for interfering in Ukraine, and now it appears annexing part of that country, is that he has the right to act anywhere large populations of Russian speaking people exist. That makes some of those Eastern European countries that used to be under Soviet domination a little uneasy since they all have large Russian speaking populations and most of them have political differences with Russia.

His actions have placed us in a position which, if we fail to act, would mean that our assurances spelled out in formal treaties are worthless which would make our position in the world a lot more difficult.

The list goes on.

I'm really not sure what it is about this that you don't understand, but if you think Putin is going to be satisfied with just taking Crimea you are a little naïve...just ask Georgia.
Katrina

Luxembourg

#249334 Mar 12, 2014
I must have Rico inside of me !!!!!!!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#249335 Mar 12, 2014
Obama approval rating drops to 41%. Folks will vote against the candidate he supports by 48%.

This was an NBC poll, not Fox, btw.

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/Sections/NE... (3-12%20Release).pdf

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#249336 Mar 12, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Russia can not be trusted to respect the territorial integrity of post Soviet Europe.
Putin has threatened to intentionally destabilize the economies of the EU by shutting off energy supplies.
His justification for interfering in Ukraine, and now it appears annexing part of that country, is that he has the right to act anywhere large populations of Russian speaking people exist. That makes some of those Eastern European countries that used to be under Soviet domination a little uneasy since they all have large Russian speaking populations and most of them have political differences with Russia.
His actions have placed us in a position which, if we fail to act, would mean that our assurances spelled out in formal treaties are worthless which would make our position in the world a lot more difficult.
The list goes on.
I'm really not sure what it is about this that you don't understand, but if you think Putin is going to be satisfied with just taking Crimea you are a little naïve...just ask Georgia.
The more things change, the more they stay the same. Hitler annexes the German speaking part of Czechoslovakia. Neville Chamberlain negotiates an agreement of appeasement with the promise of no further ambitions.

St. Croix valley

#249337 Mar 12, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
The list goes on.
i don't think that. in fact i clearly stated the opposite many times. it was naive if people thought russia wouldn't try to regain power over their former satellites...
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#249338 Mar 12, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the one getting excited freebird.
You asked. I answered. Deal with it.
Here's a link to that article that should actually work...
Immigration change gives legal status to undocumented relatives of US military
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/03/11/im...
Read this excerpt...
...One face of this new policy is Christian Gonzalez, a retired Marine who has been recommended for a Purple Heart. He was attacked five days in a row by improvised explosive devices (IED's) in Afghanistan. The last one nearly claimed his life.
"For a brief period, I was paralyzed from the waist down. I suffered a pretty traumatic brain injury from that," said the San Antonio resident, sitting alongside his wife Laura, who was brought to the U.S. illegally as a child.
"Without her, you know, I'd be lost with my disabilities. Critics only look at her as an illegal alien. They're not looking at her as the spouse of a veteran," he said...
Now, tell me if you still want to call the wife of this American hero "vermin".
You're free to feel that way if you want, but it would tell me more about your character than I really want to know.
One out of how many? Just like the government to lump everyone together off of a hardcase situation just because they are too lazy to look at each individual case. Why do they do it? Because of dumbasses like you. They don't tell you how many will get married to an illegal alien for profit, sex, etc. and the illegal vermin, along with the illegal kids(which this guys kids aren't illegal), along with the illegal alien parents.

What extra benefit does an American get out of serving, if he doesn't marry an illegal alien?

Since: Jun 10

Vallejo, CA

#249339 Mar 12, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!
SCAT! Get outta here! GIT! It's my thread.
Everyone's welcome but you; even woodtick is [email protected]
And take your socks too!!!!!
Make me, wuss.

I have no socks, you lying sack of chit, and this isn't YOUR thread.

Since: Jun 10

Vallejo, CA

#249340 Mar 12, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I tell it like it is, now go away and quit stalking me with communistic intent.
You lie is what you do, and I have no such idiotic thing as "communistic intent."

And no one is stalking you, you pitiful excuse for a man.

STFU and stop ordering people around.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#249341 Mar 12, 2014
Oh, we need to raise the taxes because the poor kids need an education and there just isn't enough money. Teachers are having to buy paper, etc. for the kids. Oh, we need to raise the national debt ceiling and raise the taxes because there just isn't enough money. But I can take a vacation in Hawaii during Christmas, then go to CA and play golf while the wife and kid go skiing in Colorado, and then go to Florida with the family in March. Fuc-king thieves!

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/03/11/cen...

KCAL9’s Dave Bryan reports that Jose Fernandez’s total compensation last year was $663,000, all for running a district of three high schools with only about 6,500 students.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#249342 Mar 12, 2014
Katrina wrote:
I must have Rico inside of me !!!!!!!
Unless you have Mattel stamped n your back side and you're made out of plastic you can forget it..

Location hidden

#249343 Mar 12, 2014
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
One out of how many? Just like the government to lump everyone together off of a hardcase situation just because they are too lazy to look at each individual case. Why do they do it? Because of dumbasses like you. They don't tell you how many will get married to an illegal alien for profit, sex, etc. and the illegal vermin, along with the illegal kids(which this guys kids aren't illegal), along with the illegal alien parents.
What extra benefit does an American get out of serving, if he doesn't marry an illegal alien?
"Because of dumbasses like you."

Okay ya stupid fk wad.

You asked me a question and I answered you. I've been respectful and I've been very clear about what I'm trying to say and for the second day in a row you're calling me names because I don't see this the same way you do.

Choke on it and die for all I care. You're no better than the rest of the trolls around here.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#249344 Mar 12, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Make me, wuss.
I have no socks, you lying sack of chit, and this isn't YOUR thread.
LIAR! GO SIT DOWN!
HAHAHAHAHA

Location hidden

#249345 Mar 12, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
The more things change, the more they stay the same. Hitler annexes the German speaking part of Czechoslovakia. Neville Chamberlain negotiates an agreement of appeasement with the promise of no further ambitions.
Peace in our time.

St. Croix valley

#249346 Mar 12, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
The list goes on.
i don't think that. in fact i clearly stated the opposite many times. it was naive if people thought russia wouldn't try to regain power over their former satellites...

very good analogy. the people of Europe were very wary of war after losing most of a generation to WWI. Hitler took advantage of that.

the people of the US are weary of war. the people of europe are weary of war...i'm sure Putin recognizes this fact...

Location hidden

#249347 Mar 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i don't think that. in fact i clearly stated the opposite many times. it was naive if people thought russia wouldn't try to regain power over their former satellites...
Alright then, you seem to be saying that you believe Russian aggression and expansionism will continue under Putin, but you don't think that will destabilize Europe or the world economy.

Doesn't make much sense.

When do we do something about it?

Now, when economic sanctions would weaken Putin and give Russia a reason to think twice, or later, when he's got troops headed for Poland and we have to use force or roll over and let Russia have Europe?

Think before you post woodtick.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#249348 Mar 12, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie is what you do, and I have no such idiotic thing as "communistic intent."
And no one is stalking you, you pitiful excuse for a man.
STFU and stop ordering people around.
I told you to stop stalking me. I have flagged and reported you for lying about your many socks and being mean. I have ordered a complete review of your rollup for evaluation and consideration.

St. Croix valley

#249349 Mar 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i don't think that. in fact i clearly stated the opposite many times. it was naive if people thought russia wouldn't try to regain power over their former satellites...
very good analogy. the people of Europe were very wary of war after losing most of a generation to WWI. Hitler took advantage of that.
the people of the US are weary of war. the people of europe are weary of war...i'm sure Putin recognizes this fact...
wow! that didn't work as i wanted it to? how did my old post get one there? i was pretty sure i was replying to Teaman's comment.....what the helll?

Location hidden

#249350 Mar 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
At least you understand what I'm trying to say.

I'm going to consider that progress and leave it at that.

St. Croix valley

#249351 Mar 12, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright then, you seem to be saying that you believe Russian aggression and expansionism will continue under Putin, but you don't think that will destabilize Europe or the world economy.
Doesn't make much sense.
When do we do something about it?
Now, when economic sanctions would weaken Putin and give Russia a reason to think twice, or later, when he's got troops headed for Poland and we have to use force or roll over and let Russia have Europe?
Think before you post woodtick.
how is a very pro russian part of the Ukraine going back to russia going to destabalize europe?

the other eastern european countries are not so pro russian, so your previous reference to them doesn't really hold the same as this example...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Earl 1,482,646
News Hillary Clinton won US popular vote by nearly 2... 3 min Just Think 1,217
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 4 min Responsibility 3,716
News Trump visits CIA, continues fight with media 5 min Just Think 19
News Letter: DNC accept responsibility 7 min tina anne 60
News The Latest: White House freezes new regulations 7 min Trump your President 16
News The Latest: Police say no arrests at Women's Ma... 10 min Responsibility 8
News In Trump We Trust: Inauguration prompts celebra... 11 min huntcoyotes 96
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 13 min RustyS 4,847
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min Injudgement 256,570
Donald J Trump, our next president (Mar '16) 8 hr RoxLo 2,017
More from around the web