The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 413083 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#248942 Mar 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what? i thought the entire soviet union was atheist??
That shows how little you know, Run woodtick run!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#248943 Mar 11, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The *Word* sometimes "burns" ... doesn't it ...???
;~)
the facts of your cults lies seems to burn you..why is it you cannot even begin to address this fact that shows you god to be false...

run from you god...AL run faster! your cult's truth is catching up to you!!!!! aaaaaghhhh/!!!!!

St. Croix valley

#248944 Mar 11, 2014
Sunnier wrote:
<quoted text>I'll bullshit youuu as much as I want woody an there's nothing you can do about, just like nobody can do anything about all your bullchit..lol
what bullshit have i ever put out?

why do you have to lie like this? i never have to....

St. Croix valley

#248945 Mar 11, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you lying? Do you always take on the habits of your proven false god of your bible, obama?
i never lie in my posts...why are you lying about this?

“Choo-Choo ”

Since: Jan 14

SUNNY

#248946 Mar 11, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Tinka's German. I doubt that duck can speak two languages. Or anything besides a series of quacks as far as that goes.. LOL.
"LMAO"later Bonnie.....I'm going outside an just stand in the sunlight because we haven't seen it for some time...lol

St. Croix valley

#248947 Mar 11, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
He jumps from a to z...Nickname: AZ
Not to be confused with the State...oh lower case...az, there...HEY az ????
why do you have to use this fake persona?

you clearly speak idiomatic english...

oops...that was a mistake of yours letting that out, huh?

i guess if you get pissed off enough, your lies come out...what a pathetic tool that you have to create this fake persona for yourself...

not much credibility left, huh?

St. Croix valley

#248948 Mar 11, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>That shows how little you know, Run woodtick run!
i clearly know more than you...

please don't copy my words, you are not even close to worthy. i know you wish you were. and mimicry is the most sincere form of flattery. but flattery from you is like an isnult...yes, you are exactly that toxic with who and what you are...

no one even wants you to flatter them...
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#248949 Mar 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>she seems to speak pretty good idiomatic (yes, i'll wait while you look that up......)...yes, and while you try to understand it...)...(..
.......english when you piss her off enough..(something i excel at...) so her whole persona seems ot be a fraud...imagine that a fraud on this site?!!?!?!?!?
Stop your infernal quacking ducky Most people here have known Tinka for six or seven years and like her. What ever their views are. She's just about twice as smart as you.. Your just to stu pid to see it.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#248950 Mar 11, 2014
you're
1 post removed

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#248952 Mar 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>she seems to speak pretty good idiomatic (yes, i'll wait while you look that up......)...yes, and while you try to understand it...)...(..
.......english when you piss her off enough..(something i excel at...) so her whole persona seems ot be a fraud...imagine that a fraud on this site?!!?!?!?!?
I'll will look that up and you are speaking out of some realm in your head where you aren't connecting much today anyway...

You don't have to understand one thing that it is that I am saying...No one asks you...You don't P me off and regaining patience of what at one time seemed to have gotten lost somewhat, thanks to you?

People that truly have that a what a you call it POWEREDtrip...
A Fraud to what? Oh yeah I am not a witch of course not...That's really freaking old Religion there...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#248953 Mar 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>why do you have to use this fake persona?
you clearly speak idiomatic english...
oops...that was a mistake of yours letting that out, huh?
i guess if you get pissed off enough, your lies come out...what a pathetic tool that you have to create this fake persona for yourself...
not much credibility left, huh?
Oh here we go let's see stand true to your words, ey?

Lets see how P'd I will be after reading what you wrote...First a smoke, that is how much I care at the moment (heaven't read it yet) Oh yeah keep in mind that I never have yet read the scriptures either) SO what Knowledge tree one placed themselves under...GOD? Maybe we really do,<--- needed new words to be more explicit..
Dude even the computers F' up at times...

Can't wait to soak in your input and learn not to ignore but place it right back...Right away after my smoke...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#248954 Mar 11, 2014
Hard to find skunk weed gotsto settle with Funk weed don't really know what it is...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#248955 Mar 11, 2014
OK so Idiomatics , what's wrong with it?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#248956 Mar 11, 2014
Sunnier wrote:
<quoted text>"LMAO"later Bonnie.....I'm going outside an just stand in the sunlight because we haven't seen it for some time...lol
LOL

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#248957 Mar 11, 2014
Oh and Ps.
Dearest Father

Why is that people believe in Christ and his healing powers but believe they must die?

Or why do Christians tell other people of Survival and tell them how special they are but too tell them non the less, they must die, as we all must die...

Those are the words spoken of Christians...

Death Eternal according to whom exactly? Just a question to ponder on I know that you are the one in Control and not this machine they have got and invented... taking charge they have given...

To who so still believes in you OH LORD our true creator...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#248958 Mar 11, 2014
Oh and with help Graf? COUNT????

St. Croix valley

#248959 Mar 11, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Stop your infernal quacking ducky Most people here have known Tinka for six or seven years and like her. What ever their views are. She's just about twice as smart as you.. Your just to stu pid to see it.
then why does sho post such idiotic comments that make no sense? why does she have to lie about her use of English...she clearly understands and can use idiomatic english and slang...

i have yet to see her make even one coherent point, have you? what was it?

just another bullshit post from you...figures...

St. Croix valley

#248960 Mar 11, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh here we go let's see stand true to your words, ey?
Lets see how P'd I will be after reading what you wrote...First a smoke, that is how much I care at the moment (heaven't read it yet) Oh yeah keep in mind that I never have yet read the scriptures either) SO what Knowledge tree one placed themselves under...GOD? Maybe we really do,<--- needed new words to be more explicit..
Dude even the computers F' up at times...
Can't wait to soak in your input and learn not to ignore but place it right back...Right away after my smoke...
more gibberish? why?

why not just say what you want in plain english?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#248961 Mar 11, 2014
Sunnier wrote:
<quoted text>Don't let him bother you Tinka .......He's just one of them people that thinks his chit don't stink.....
Beans is all and they are easy to grow...

Things though how they can suck you of precious energy, at times a drag...

Thank you :)

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#248962 Mar 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>more gibberish? why?
why not just say what you want in plain english?
Why do you provoke?

If plain English could speak so clear then what would you be doing here?

Ahhh wait was that a rhyme?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 min Radio Flyer 3016 313,384
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Rogue Scholar 05 237,686
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Yeah 1,497,856
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 5 min Just Think 21,245
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 6 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1,507
News Yes, Mass Deportations Are Coming. And We Know ... 6 min USA 69
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 10 min chazmo 36,513
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 55 min jonjedi 6,032
More from around the web