The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 391335 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Slice and Dice ”

Since: Jan 14

SUNNY

#248799 Mar 11, 2014
Rico the Railroader wrote:
<quoted text>
We have some old 1500 sw's that we use for yard moving. FYI, I'm a mechanic. I usually do outbound departure testing on the braking along with lacing up the consists. One thing I'm known for is that I will never release power if the brakes have too much of a leak. I like to know that the train crew can rely on those brakes.
Funny I was going to ask you if you knew what a glad-hand on a air hose is.....But you answered that with the lacing up comment...lol
Only have time to make a few comments an then got to go but I'll try to get back latter in the week to do a little railroading with ya Rico...fk the political bull chit...lol

“Slice and Dice ”

Since: Jan 14

SUNNY

#248800 Mar 11, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>What? And interrupt his vacation?
Hey Bonnie after I got done with my honey dews last night I watch Nat.Geo. wild (Cougar vs.wolf) watch it if you get a chance it was really good and right close to your area...the Bitterroots lolo pass area.....Rico should watch it to....Howling like a wolf.....lol

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#248801 Mar 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>as always , you would actually need facts to back up those charges. your parroted media soundbytes would be laughed out of court. hell, they are laughed off these pages!
"woodendick000"
Those as you say "parroted media soundbits" are a lot more real then the BS you so ineffectually try to spew. The number one person being laughed at is you.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
ftp

Tallahassee, FL

#248802 Mar 11, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have a "good" side and if she won't "dare" to talk to you that way, I will.
The last time I saw you around here you were bragging about having gotten me banned. You kind of disappeared when I pointed out that I was still here and you were FOS.
Can't say that you were missed.
I got one of your accounts banned, stv.

You are a sock of Stv you phoney pos.

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#248803 Mar 11, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What sayeth the current leading contender for the GOP nomination for President?
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/rand-pauls-preemp...
John Dickerson
CBS NewsMarch 11, 2014
Rand Paul's preemptive strike
Sen. Rand Paul may not be a foreign policy hawk but he is a political one. He wrote, in a recent critique of his Republican colleagues: "What we don't need right now is politicians who have never seen war talking tough for the sake of their political careers." Incoming! Paul was talking about grandstanding responses to the Ukraine crisis. It wasn't a pinprick attack about a policy disagreement: Sen. Paul is claiming his rivals--ignorant to the sacrifices of war--are too cavalier about committing American troops to foreign conflicts in their rush to make a name for themselves. He made this point in an essay where he also charged these performance hawks with misappropriating Ronald Reagan's legacy, a special desecration in a party where the 40th president is revered. So: ignorant, heartless, self-absorbed, reckless, and distorting history.
(cont.)
Was he talking to you too?
He needs to show some moves on the Ellen Show first before he can be accepted as a world leader.:-)
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#248804 Mar 11, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"woodendick000"
Those as you say "parroted media soundbits" are a lot more real then the BS you so ineffectually try to spew. The number one person being laughed at is you.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
He doesnt "get it" though. Nobody takes him seriously Ed IMO
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#248805 Mar 11, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Dishonesty runs rampant all through the Obama administration.
Obama needs to be arrested and charged with criminal malfeasance in office for his blatant unamericanism.
So does his wife for taking million dollar vacations while Americans go hungry.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#248806 Mar 11, 2014
Sunnier wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Bonnie after I got done with my honey dews last night I watch Nat.Geo. wild (Cougar vs.wolf) watch it if you get a chance it was really good and right close to your area...the Bitterroots lolo pass area.....Rico should watch it to....Howling like a wolf.....lol
cougar vs. wolf? what is that? we have both around here. cool fellow citizens of our forest...

they weren't battling, were they? they seem to leave each other alone up here...
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#248807 Mar 11, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>What? And interrupt his vacation?
...and his golf game!

St. Croix valley

#248808 Mar 11, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"woodendick000"
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
yet you still have yet to show anything at all that i have ever posted was BS...

why is that, again? seems you just created on e more lie you have to run from...

can you even show those soundbits to be real or true? i thought not.

why do you even post? just to make an ass of yourself once again?

run coward, run...run from your own words...run faster!

St. Croix valley

#248809 Mar 11, 2014
Katrina wrote:
<quoted text>
it seems you do. you run from even attempting to counter my posts when i show you to be the liar you are...

which "college' were you on the "honor roll" of for three years again?

run, little titty waitress, run!

St. Croix valley

#248810 Mar 11, 2014
Katrina wrote:
<quoted text>
So does his wife for taking million dollar vacations while Americans go hungry.
did you complain about previous presidents vacations and their families costs?

are you always such a hypocrite? are you always so stupid?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#248811 Mar 11, 2014
Ok well the LIfe and span of life to living...

Hard telling when some see the light or get a clue, sense...

A clue is oh man thought of something always the mind has it's reason but to cause...

A cause to a concentration scrammed of things..

Meaningless much is a decipher ...

Motionless it all varies by much so one can not always right away make use of what is at hand it's all so clear and though no buts ...

The Variations outcome to input...

It is called I think conscience ..

Maybe to some it is instilled a bit more...

Coffee beans freshly brewed will often do the kick start and set in a bit faster you can brew it a bit stronger...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#248812 Mar 11, 2014
Embracelets tiny little creatures...

A movement is a moving so I was told...

Ey how has the big guy President failed me?

So far what I had done for the Governing?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#248813 Mar 11, 2014
Katrina wrote:
<quoted text>
hi hello,
Have we met before?
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#248814 Mar 11, 2014
4 out of 4 Aryans at the gasoline station in Pine, AZ

Say NO

to the sodomites and their demand for "special privileges."
1 post removed

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#248816 Mar 11, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What sayeth the current leading contender for the GOP nomination for President?
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/rand-pauls-preemp...
John Dickerson
CBS NewsMarch 11, 2014
Rand Paul's preemptive strike
Sen. Rand Paul may not be a foreign policy hawk but he is a political one. He wrote, in a recent critique of his Republican colleagues: "What we don't need right now is politicians who have never seen war talking tough for the sake of their political careers." Incoming! Paul was talking about grandstanding responses to the Ukraine crisis. It wasn't a pinprick attack about a policy disagreement: Sen. Paul is claiming his rivals--ignorant to the sacrifices of war--are too cavalier about committing American troops to foreign conflicts in their rush to make a name for themselves. He made this point in an essay where he also charged these performance hawks with misappropriating Ronald Reagan's legacy, a special desecration in a party where the 40th president is revered. So: ignorant, heartless, self-absorbed, reckless, and distorting history.
(cont.)
Was he talking to you too?
That is it...who hasn't seen or heard or had an Idea of war or what war is?

Toddlers will never RUN THE GOVERNMENT...
To what is?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#248817 Mar 11, 2014
Katrina wrote:
4 out of 4 Aryans at the gasoline station in Pine, AZ
Say NO
to the sodomites and their demand for "special privileges."
Doesn't that make them privileged?
How special are they?
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#248818 Mar 11, 2014
American Free Press reports that Russia has 87,000,000,000 barrels of proven oil reserves - enough to last for 75 years!

Yikes!
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#248819 Mar 11, 2014
Has Vladimir Putin now established himself as leader of the FREE world?

Is this why Washington can only counter him by demonzing him?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Incognito4Ever 1,404,657
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 min Tinka 201,413
News Trump bounces into the lead 3 min gwww 156
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 5 min Brian_G 7,048
News Hacked emails show Democratic party hostility t... 13 min nanoanomaly 221
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 13 min Brian_G 311,491
News Germany's Merkel starts 3rd term in new coalition (Dec '13) 13 min Swedenforever 60
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 25 min NotSoDivineMsM 233,173
News Despite her many roles, Hillary Clinton still h... 58 min gwww 275
News Sarah Silvermana s rebuke to the Bernie-or-bust... 1 hr Le Jimbo 64
More from around the web