The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 387901 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“The Beast Within”

Since: Oct 12

Paradise, Calif

#248653 Mar 10, 2014
Sunnier wrote:
<quoted text>That movie is one weird movie fore sure American Werewolves and was kind of nasty for that time period....But is nothing compared to today's movies......
HOOOOOWL!

Good Observation! Sort of like that old adage about movie making for profits sake,
"The public wants movies that tastes good, not movies with good taste."
""They're more facinated by the contents of gore in the movie, not in the gore and its contents."

WEIRD SCIENCE / RE-ANIMATOR

http://youtu.be/NegvQVsi0pA

The Mystic Knights Of The Oingo Boingo / HP Lovecraft -{R}
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#248654 Mar 10, 2014
Rico the Railroader wrote:
<quoted text>
Katrina has swapped into her pervert personality. That's not the real USMail.
Of course you'd have inside information, you D.A.

“Slice and Dice ”

Since: Jan 14

SUNNY

#248655 Mar 10, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>A few years ago there was another railroad mechanic who used to post under the name Kobadger. He was going to move to Brazil and work there. I often wonder If he ever did move there finally.
God I hope he didn't because that Brazil from what I've seen in the last few years has really turn into a nightmare....But we have turned into a nightmare to I think....Hey I knew a guy that live through the depression an he always had a closet full of toilet paper an I asked him one time why all the toilet paper an he said no way was he going to go with out toilet again.
Don't no how the toilet paper thing fits in there it just kind of pooped in there....I think its because I heard Venezuela was out of toilet paper.LOL

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#248656 Mar 10, 2014
Sunnier wrote:
<quoted text>I hope not Posit. but I'm thinking woody is going to give you the facts on that one...lol
He won't be parroting to me any more facts that I don't know about the subject already although I am open to listening to what he might consider to be facts. I was still giving Katrina a factual reply however. LOL

“Slice and Dice ”

SUNNY

#248657 Mar 10, 2014
American Werewolves wrote:
<quoted text>
HOOOOOWL!
Good Observation! Sort of like that old adage about movie making for profits sake,
"The public wants movies that tastes good, not movies with good taste."
""They're more facinated by the contents of gore in the movie, not in the gore and its contents."
WEIRD SCIENCE / RE-ANIMATOR
http://youtu.be/NegvQVsi0pA
The Mystic Knights Of The Oingo Boingo / HP Lovecraft -{R}
I seen that RE-ANIMATOR movie an LMAO watching it....

“Slice and Dice ”

SUNNY

#248658 Mar 10, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>He won't be parroting to me any more facts that I don't know about the subject already although I am open to listening to what he might consider to be facts. I was still giving Katrina a factual reply however. LOL
I like woody he's a funny little guy...lol

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#248659 Mar 10, 2014
I know him well. LOL :-)D

“Slice and Dice ”

SUNNY

#248660 Mar 10, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>A few years ago there was another railroad mechanic who used to post under the name Kobadger. He was going to move to Brazil and work there. I often wonder If he ever did move there finally.
Woody is that kind of guy that fights with bigger guys an is getting throw to the ground all the time put just pops back up for more....lol

“Slice and Dice ”

SUNNY

#248661 Mar 10, 2014
S.B but..lol

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#248662 Mar 10, 2014
Sunnier wrote:
<quoted text>Woody is that kind of guy that fights with bigger guys an is getting throw to the ground all the time put just pops back up for more....lol
His MO is easily recognizable by those familiar with that type of behavior.

“Slice and Dice ”

SUNNY

#248663 Mar 10, 2014
positronium wrote:
I know him well. LOL :-)D
Got to get off here an do some honey dews before the better half gets home...later..

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#248664 Mar 10, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>His MO is easily recognizable by those familiar with that type of behavior.
you mean giving you facts and watching you run from them...yes, i am sure you see that often. in your rearview mirror...

Since: Oct 13

Mount Washington, KY

#248665 Mar 10, 2014
I prayed for this leader, i am so that I prayed for Christ my King too just in casies that this president doesnt use my prayer to enhance what is Gods and I know Christ my Savior wouldn't and he is my Yeshua - Christ Jesus (he has a new name noooo body knows) too.

so what did this president do? stuff all the presidents do stuff, this president is no different, he is full of his own stuff and he will do his own stuff just like them in all the old testament back in Adam and Eve, and forward. They think they know but they dont know. Believe in the Great I AM and our savior whose shoes John the Babtist was too ridgid to bend down and untie shoe laces for God, have faith in the I Am our Creators son the Christ who gave up his life up thar in Heaven where he was just fine, to come to cher to save us too besides tossing down the devil from heaven he tossed him into hell too. go Whale go 3 days. Go hour of temptation and Apostles Judgement (he he), go new world Yeshua judgement go new heaven go new judgement of Angels go Gods final judgement. Go like Angels, having endured their judgement we should at least be able not cain to believe and have faith to be judged correctly, with our love in tack and our goodness bright and shining.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#248666 Mar 10, 2014
Sunnier wrote:
<quoted text>I hope not Posit. but I'm thinking woody is going to give you the facts on that one...lol
I hope he can understand Mallard.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#248667 Mar 10, 2014
Apostle Amber wrote:
I prayed for this leader, i am so that I prayed for Christ my King too just in casies that this president doesnt use my prayer to enhance what is Gods and I know Christ my Savior wouldn't and he is my Yeshua - Christ Jesus (he has a new name noooo body knows) too.
so what did this president do? stuff all the presidents do stuff, this president is no different, he is full of his own stuff and he will do his own stuff just like them in all the old testament back in Adam and Eve, and forward. They think they know but they dont know. Believe in the Great I AM and our savior whose shoes John the Babtist was too ridgid to bend down and untie shoe laces for God, have faith in the I Am our Creators son the Christ who gave up his life up thar in Heaven where he was just fine, to come to cher to save us too besides tossing down the devil from heaven he tossed him into hell too. go Whale go 3 days. Go hour of temptation and Apostles Judgement (he he), go new world Yeshua judgement go new heaven go new judgement of Angels go Gods final judgement. Go like Angels, having endured their judgement we should at least be able not cain to believe and have faith to be judged correctly, with our love in tack and our goodness bright and shining.
shows you what praying to proven false gods actually accomplishes...

any volcanoes and virgins around? maybe that still works?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#248668 Mar 10, 2014
Sunnier wrote:
<quoted text>Got to get off here an do some honey dews before the better half gets home...later..
That's cool. It is important, I would say.
1 post removed

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#248670 Mar 10, 2014
positronium wrote:
Just out of curiosity, what makes you think Kobadger was a railroad mechanic...and what makes you think he ever left?
Quirky

Denver, CO

#248671 Mar 10, 2014
Rico has morphed into his Perv persona again!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#248672 Mar 10, 2014
Jackie is looking for an argument , and Rose, NTR are lurking and clicking again.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#248673 Mar 10, 2014
Ukraine may have to go nuclear, says Kiev lawmaker

Ukraine may have to arm itself with nuclear weapons if the United States and other world powers refuse to enforce a security pact that obligates them to reverse the Moscow-backed takeover of Crimea, a member of the Ukraine parliament told USA TODAY.

The United States, Great Britain and Russia agreed in a pact "to assure Ukraine's territorial integrity" in return for Ukraine giving up a nuclear arsenal it inherited from the Soviet Union after declaring independence in 1991, said Pavlo Rizanenko, a member of the Ukrainian parliament.

"We gave up nuclear weapons because of this agreement," said Rizanenko, a member of the Udar Party headed by Vitali Klitschko, a candidate for president. "Now there's a strong sentiment in Ukraine that we made a big mistake."

His statements come as Russia raised the possibility it may send its troops beyond the Crimean peninsula on the Black Sea into the eastern half of Ukraine.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bernie Sanders says he'll vote for Hillary Clinton 3 min Go Blue Forever 20
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Grey Ghost 1,394,711
News Five things Trump must do to win the election :0 12 min Marine Corp Pat 5
News Former astronaut scoffs at global warming (Feb '09) 17 min Earthling-1 2,392
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 21 min Rosa_Winkel 20,052
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 27 min Memo From Turner 3,178
News Supreme Court Immigration Ruling Leaves Million... 27 min HOLLA ISABELLA 9
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 53 min Sara 145
News Donald Trump: Brexit is sign of independence de... 6 hr Nu Wor Order 99
News Rebellious Democrats disrupt House, stage protest 8 hr Retired SOF 244
More from around the web