The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 341403 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#247489 Mar 3, 2014
Quirky wrote:
Obama is famous for drawing imaginary red lines in the sand and then not acting. He warned Russia about their involvement in the Syrian conflict in which hundreds of thousands have died. He warned Russia against assisting Iran with its nuclear program. Putin has ignored Obama at every turn and holds him in absolute contempt. The unfolding war in Ukraine is just another case in point. Obama does not have the intestinal fortitude to stand up to Putin. Or, is Obama playing for a much higher authority and Putin is supposed to win? I will address the “theatrical aspect” of what could be playing out behind the scenes in the Rothschild/Rockefeller bankster empire in a later article. This article is focusing on connecting the dots of the key events as they are occurring in near real time as it relates to a military standoff in Ukraine.
http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/03/02/puti...
and what happened with the syrian issue? Putin backed down in his own backyard with his last non former SSR ally...and then syria, for the first time ever actually admitted they even had CWs...and for the first time ever let foreign inspectors in to check on them and pack them up and ship them out and destroy them...

seems obama's red line worked just as the whole rational world wanted it to....

why do you ignore reality in your statements?

St. Croix valley

#247490 Mar 3, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said before. I don`t give a Fk what your view is. You are a M*ron!
that makes me feel good from you...scum like you should hate me...that proves to me i am on the right track...

St. Croix valley

#247491 Mar 3, 2014
Agents of Corruption wrote:
Workers at Nuclear Waste Site in New Mexico Inhaled Radioactive Materials
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/28/us/workers-...
Thirteen employees who worked the night shift at a nuclear waste burial site in New Mexico after an underground leak are carrying radioactive materials in their bodies, but it is too soon to say how much health risk this poses, Energy Department officials said on Thursday.
ahhh...that good clean energy from nukes...

how many coal plants have irradiated entire regions for generations?
Quirky

Denver, CO

#247492 Mar 3, 2014
Quirky

Denver, CO

#247493 Mar 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>that makes me feel good from you...scum like you should hate me...that proves to me i am on the right track...
I love posting BullSh!t to you since that is all you ever post.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#247494 Mar 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>ahhh...that good clean energy from nukes...
how many coal plants have irradiated entire regions for generations?
West Virginians Raise Alarm as Research Links Coal Mining to Cancer, Birth Defects
http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/22185-west...
In the middle of a sentence, Gary Bone has to stop and gasp.

"I lose my breath," he tells me through the phone.

Bone is 56 and suffers from asbestosis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), and black lung. These aren't the only remnants of nearly 20 years working in the coal mines of West Virginia. A scar on his back marks the spot where three discs were removed from his spine after a rock fell on him.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#247495 Mar 3, 2014
Quirky

Denver, CO

#247496 Mar 4, 2014
Quirky

Denver, CO

#247497 Mar 4, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! You're a member of the group called the lunatic fringe of the dying far-right neanderthals. You're becoming extinct, but not an endangered species. No one will want to save you.
That's my "independent opinion" of course.
His firm will dunk you dearie!

lololol
Quirky

Denver, CO

#247498 Mar 4, 2014
Warren Buffett's 5 key investing don'ts

1. Don't let world events (like what's happening in Ukraine) affect your investing decisions.

2. Don't feel bad when stocks go down

3. Don't think you have to be an expert to profit from stocks

4. Don't go for the quick profit

5. Don't put your money into bitcoins for the long run.

cnbc.com
Quirky

Denver, CO

#247499 Mar 4, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>that makes me feel good from you...scum like you should hate me...that proves to me i am on the right track...
You have a track for your wheelchair to guide you to the bath room huh?
1 post removed
Quirky

Denver, CO

#247501 Mar 4, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
That is your problem Scum. You have never learned from your catastrophic mistakes. But then Id!ots never do!

Like Jackie You have your moronic minds programed for poor morals and destruction.

Too bad that you and Jackie don`t understand that you both are so much alike!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#247502 Mar 4, 2014
Tinka wrote:
Jimmy is on...
A Denver Band

The Fray - How to Save a Life

Quirky

Denver, CO

#247503 Mar 4, 2014
Taylor Swift Obtains Temporary Restraining Order Against Man Claiming to Be Her Husband

Taylor Swift is currently not dating anyone and she's definitely not married to anyone, either.

The guitar-strumming songbird obtained a temporary restraining order today against a man who claims to be her husband, E! News has learned.

Swift got the TRO against 33-year-old Timothy Sweet, who is ordered to refrain from making any contact with the star until March 25, when a court hearing will take place to decide whether to extend the order.

According to the Red singer's request filed in Los Angeles Superior Court, Sweet, a 6-foot, 200-pound man, has been harassing her and claiming to be her husband through repeated phone messages, letters and social media.

She also asked the court to order that Sweet stay away from her mother, father and brother. The judge granted that request.

Sweet is prohibited from contacting Swift through any electronic means, including social media websites.

The celeb stated that Sweet's conduct is "seriously alarming and harassing and are extremely distressing to me and my family" and said that she does "not have desire to interact with or communicate in any way with Mr Sweet."
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#247504 Mar 4, 2014
Quirky wrote:
Warren Buffett's 5 key investing don'ts
1. Don't let world events (like what's happening in Ukraine) affect your investing decisions.
2. Don't feel bad when stocks go down
3. Don't think you have to be an expert to profit from stocks
4. Don't go for the quick profit
5. Don't put your money into bitcoins for the long run.
cnbc.com
And what does this have to do with almost 300 million people in America?

Only a small handful of the top echelon on Wall Street take turns every 3 months trading in their stock options worth millions of dollars.

----------

http://tinyurl.com/2fovefd

St. Croix valley

#247505 Mar 4, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
That is your problem Scum. You have never learned from your catastrophic mistakes. But then Id!ots never do!
Like Jackie You have your moronic minds programed for poor morals and destruction.
Too bad that you and Jackie don`t understand that you both are so much alike!
which catastrophic mistake would that be?
1 post removed
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#247507 Mar 4, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS IS "the REAL news" ...
~~~~~~~~~~
School forces half-naked, sopping wet student to stand outside, frostbite results
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/03/school-forc...
Ron
This particular incident robustly demonstrates how badly the American People have lost their way and why this country continues in a state of decline. The faculty in the school call themselves
Educators?
Not likely.
They are plain ignorant and lacking in common sense.
These pathetic "Educators" always fall back onto the "Rules".
Well, Rules are meant to guide Wise Men and to Lead Blind Fools". It is clear which category these so called Educators fit in.
~~~~~~~~~~
I "AGREE" with the comment!
There are LOTS like 'them' on this board!
The corporate rightwing media loves to have you focus on ONE incident in ONE school instead of what is really going on behind the scenes in Congress.

Too be fair the corporate mainstream media does the same.

http://tinyurl.com/lh3y6lb

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

United States

#247508 Mar 4, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text> no the problem is you dodging the discussion when you know you are wrong...you know this. i know this.. i have proved this..
one does not need money to have influence in your representative gov't, even all the way up to wahington dc. i have given concrete, verifiable examples of how this can be achieved, you have done nothing but dodge the issue by defaming me when you knew you were incorrect in yoru original statement...once again..
i sense a pattern here, jaxxy..
You too?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

United States

#247509 Mar 4, 2014
VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Look here "Son", you don't know squat. Your leftist commie parents and teachers have brainwashed your pathetic little mind. I hate war and all of the politicians who manipulate their will on the ignorant public like you. Just because you love your little Obama and will kiss his azz and follow him into ruin is no reason to belittle our troops and the vets of the past. Your family must have been the little cowards that fell in line with Hitler and Stalin and LBJ. We call them Hanoi Jane and John Kerry. As far as the rest of us Vietnam vets (and all vets), we didn't fight for GOD and country, moms apple pie, or the flag. We fought for each other, our brothers in arms. The truest brothers a man can ever have. But cowards like you, you little punk puke, can never have a love for a brother. All your kind want is to be a parasite, and suck off the teet of government. You have no idea what a real vet, or a real man thinks, punk. Go stick your head back up Obama's rear. He is busy shaking and hiding from Putin. The snot is all over his face, and you need a new diaper.
Nice post, bro, and thanks.
1 post removed

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

United States

#247511 Mar 4, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, there's a pattern alright.
First you take a comment, change the meaning, add your own thoughts, launch a personal attack and then demand that the person you are disagreeing with defend a position they never held or advocated to start with.
It's how you roll and everyone here knows it.
You are either unable to comprehend what is being said, or you are deliberately misrepresenting what is said.
Either way, trying to have a serious conversation with you is a total waste of time.
Jax, not trying to be judgmental here but you seem to do the same exact thing that you say woodtick does. Just an observation is all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RealDave 1,277,833
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 5 min Mr_SKY 12,833
News Trump: Bush should speak English in the US 9 min Eleanor 18
News GOP establishment plans Trump takedown 10 min Le Jimbo 188
News White House says Mount McKinley to be renamed D... 14 min Le Jimbo 153
News Planned Parenthood alleges 'smear' in letter to... 15 min Cat74 81
News Iowa poll: Trump, Carson lead GOP race 16 min Le Jimbo 35
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 51 min Le Jimbo 194,103
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 1 hr Le Jimbo 449
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 hr DanFromSmithville 173,957
More from around the web