The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
What Does The Fox Say

Orlando, FL

#245435 Feb 21, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
It is my personal opinion and stands as such.
Just one of my favorites.
Megan kelly
"Santa...just IS white"
http://www.salon.com/2013/12/12/fox_news_megy...
lol
Basing your "idiot magnet" comment to this example is dubious at best. Santa historically is based on St. Nicholas who, in fact, was a white man. Compared to the comments made on other cable news stations, this is tame.

My personal opinion is that most "idiots" do not watch cable news at all. True idiots are generally not interested in current events or politics.
Jose Maria Campos Verga

Los Angeles, CA

#245436 Feb 21, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Fake Mexican.
yous no nothins
Jose Maria Campos Verga

Los Angeles, CA

#245437 Feb 21, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Fake Mexican.
can Jose eats yor asshoole wit mi lingua??yes?
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#245438 Feb 21, 2014
Ebay Item number..111239922810
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#245439 Feb 21, 2014
Jose Maria Campos Verga wrote:
<quoted text>yous no nothins
I know B.S posts when I see 'em.

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#245440 Feb 21, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> The sale ended Dec, 21st.$ 100, 099.99. On Ebay.
Oh I don't dispute he sold a painting and he deserves whatever someone is willing to pay for that painting.. Tell me how that is a bad thing??

Eagle

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

#245441 Feb 21, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>He sold a painting on Ebay for about a hundred grand. a few months back.
I saw that. I also heard it was a knock-off of some photograph from another artist.

Fremont, CA

#245442 Feb 21, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant idiot, the only reason you haven't heard of him is because MSNBC doesn't report black crimes, gawd you're stupid. Football player, Baltimore Ravens. Now get going, he needs a new girlfriend.
Hahhahhahha!

Wow, you sure got me there. You must be some sort of Rhodes Scholar to know all about a football player.

You're so stupid I'm embarrassed for you, you dumbass racist hick.

Fremont, CA

#245443 Feb 21, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
you started it you worn out old douchebag. i give what i get.
Seriously, Mary Sue? I STARTED it?

Prove it, liar or you're just a great big dirty birdie.

Hahhahaahha!
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#245444 Feb 21, 2014
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I don't dispute he sold a painting and he deserves whatever someone is willing to pay for that painting.. Tell me how that is a bad thing??
Eagle
What? Who said it was bad?
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#245445 Feb 21, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that. I also heard it was a knock-off of some photograph from another artist.
I don't know anything about that Rose. I posted the Ebay Item number. You can just goggle that Ebay number. You will see everything I know about it.

“ON THE PROWL”

Ocala, FL

#245446 Feb 21, 2014
<quoted text>
A picture is not a painting.. Big whoooooooop if he painted within the lines some sucker bought it and probably will again..

Eagle

Fremont, CA

#245447 Feb 21, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>He sold a painting on Ebay for about a hundred grand. a few months back.
Correction:

It was an AP photographer that George "borrowed" the image from.

ByJULIA DAHLCBS NEWSJanuary 24, 2014

ZIMMERMAN COULD FACE LAWSUIT OVER PAINTING BASED ON PHOTO

An image of George Zimmerman's painting of Fla. State Attorney Angela Corey, overlaid on a photograph of Corey by Associated Press photographer Rick Wilson RICK WILSON/AP

George Zimmerman may face a lawsuit over a painting he created that is drawn from a photograph by Associated Press photographer Rick Wilson – but judging by his response on Twitter, the former neighborhood watch volunteer doesn’t seem too concerned.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/george-zimmerman-...

Fremont, CA

#245448 Feb 21, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know anything about that Rose. I posted the Ebay Item number. You can just goggle that Ebay number. You will see everything I know about it.
I know even less about it, just what I read in the "funny papers," Bonnie and I don't really care that much. Small potatoes in the whole scheme of things really.:-)

“ON THE PROWL”

Ocala, FL

#245449 Feb 21, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> What? Who said it was bad?
I didn't say you said anything bad.. I really don't know why she keeps Zman in her sights..

Eagle

Fremont, CA

#245450 Feb 21, 2014
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
A picture is not a painting.. Big whoooooooop if he painted within the lines some sucker bought it and probably will again..
Eagle
"A picture is not a painting." Hmmm, maybe you meant a photo is not a painting.

Don't get too excited, Eagle. Your hero is safe as long as he stays out of Miami I hear. LOL!
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#245451 Feb 21, 2014
<quoted text>
I know even less about it, just what I read in the "funny papers," Bonnie and I don't really care that much. Small potatoes in the whole scheme of things really.:-)
Yeah. I sure don't care one way or the other.

“ON THE PROWL”

Ocala, FL

#245452 Feb 21, 2014
<quoted text>
Correction:
It was an AP photographer that George "borrowed" the image from.
ByJULIA DAHLCBS NEWSJanuary 24, 2014
ZIMMERMAN COULD FACE LAWSUIT OVER PAINTING BASED ON PHOTO
An image of George Zimmerman's painting of Fla. State Attorney Angela Corey, overlaid on a photograph of Corey by Associated Press photographer Rick Wilson RICK WILSON/AP
George Zimmerman may face a lawsuit over a painting he created that is drawn from a photograph by Associated Press photographer Rick Wilson – but judging by his response on Twitter, the former neighborhood watch volunteer doesn’t seem too concerned.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/george-zimmerman-...
BS it was projected on a canvas and he painted onto it.. Being a public figure Corey has no case and neither does the idiot Wilson.. Any moron would know you can't copyright a photo thats all over the news agencies to begin with..

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Ocala, FL

#245453 Feb 21, 2014
<quoted text>
"A picture is not a painting." Hmmm, maybe you meant a photo is not a painting.
Don't get too excited, Eagle. Your hero is safe as long as he stays out of Miami I hear. LOL!
He still has the right to defend himself against thugs..

Eagle

Fremont, CA

#245454 Feb 21, 2014
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please point out in your worthless article he states he has PTSD.. I just can't seem to find that fact.. But anyway if he does I would accept that as fact.. You don't have to be on the battlefield to have PTSD rosie..
Eagle
Cool your jets, Eagle. I'm not attacking your precious hero. I posted those articles to "harmonious" to show him there are other news sources. It was a jab at him. But that article was not MINE. I didn't write it.

I know very well that people can suffer from PTSD without having been in battle.

You're getting all bent out of shape and defensive. We all know how you defended Z to the hilt, and you just can't stand anything that even hints of criticism toward the man.

He says it in Spanish in this video:

George Zimmerman Says He Lives in Constant Fear, Has PTSD

Feb. 17, 2014

By FARYN SHIRO via GOOD MORNING AMERICA

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-liv...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min paul porter 149,435
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 14 min Road Kill Cafe 51,346
Prominent Russian opposition figure Boris Nemts... 36 min PUTIN DID IT 24
Sen. Schumer seeks drug designation for Oneida ... 50 min fake cs 40
Scott Walker reverses immigration stance 1 hr Asian Guy 10
President Obama: 'I Loved Spock' 1 hr theidiotsareunited 30
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 1 hr thetruth 4,794
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Jay 172,009
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Yeah 1,190,551
Scott Walker calls Reagana s bust of air traffi... 2 hr Cat74 34
Giuliani explains why Obama doesn't love America 3 hr Pinky 550
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 5 hr Fortunate Son 1968 1,803
More from around the web