Labor's plan to fight back

Labor's plan to fight back

There are 394 comments on the Politico story from Dec 12, 2012, titled Labor's plan to fight back. In it, Politico reports that:

Labor unions, stung by an unexpected setback in Michigan, where Republican Gov. Rick Snyder signed a right-to-work law Tuesday limiting their ability to collect dues, are eyeing a large-scale counteroffensive against the conservative state leaders who have slashed away at union power since the 2010 midterm elections.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Politico.

“Baby Obama”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#319 Dec 14, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I'm not the one making the assertion. You are.
Can't do it by citing statements from the President, can you?
Can't do it without referencing the mere speculative opinion of another, can you?
C'mon. Let's see your evidence.
Which countries has the President expressed opposition to colonizing, or advocated decolonizing and redistributing the wealth thereof?
Which ones? When?
woof
The evidence is all over the place.

Just keep your head in the sand.

“Baby Obama”

Location hidden

#320 Dec 14, 2012
Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to "PROVE" you wrong. You're 'wrong' from the beginning. Who gives a cra, or better yet "should" give hoot what you think anyway? You haven't provided anything here except your need to run off and hide under the skirts of someone you think is going to protect you all the while spewing and spouting off nonsense about something you can't possibly know anything about. I bet your entire work experience amounts to a paper route you had when you were 15 and a couple fast food restaurant assignments. I'm right aren't I. What could you possibly know what it was like to work a real job? Waiting space man.
Not all of us are on welfare like you.

The only job you probably know about is the con job you fed your local welfare office

I pay for your welfare, food stamps, Title 19.

You're welcome, Loser

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#321 Dec 14, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Could you possibly provide a newer target for my chortling?
I'll see if Henny Youngman has any new stuff I can steal.

Alpharetta, GA

#322 Dec 14, 2012
Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
This 'inbred genious' that has reared his face recently here. Looks / seems sort of management-like but I have to say, true to form, as usual, spouts off stuff with very little substance behind anything. Probably very little real work experience either. Prone to look back on his failed work experiences and blame the union for all of his problems. Yes I know them very well.
Recently? I got about 18,000 high value postings, how many you got? And yeah, I'm management, what are you, union? I see you're from Michigan, I rarely have any communication with people from Michigan, they seem kinda dense sometimes. And no, i've never been associated with any union, thank my lucky stars. I'm in a blue collar industry that unions would ruin rapidly. And I've got 45 years of experience both in working in this blue collar industry, and paying taxes to support welfare recipients too, what's your length of service? I may be senior to you.

And Lawrence and I are old pals, I first insulted him 3-4 years ago, and he insulted me back, thus cementing our relationship. He can dish it out and take it, which is rare for the typical lib, they can only dish it out. Get back to me when you pass 18000 posts, or 45 years in your union job.
Face the Facts

Des Moines, IA

#323 Dec 14, 2012
Space Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like that Sgt Schultz prison guard on Hogans Heros..."They know nothinc".
They are making history as one of the largest groups of know nothinc, see nothic morons on the planet.
They are chortling morons with a false sense of superiority and a very warped sense of reality.

They chortle, besmirch, use skewed rhetoric and say the most nonsensical things but again they chortle as their "low class leader obama" shames himself and the office of presidency by mocking Romney for his use of the word "marvelous".
It's amazing history being played out as we all watch their insane behavior with disbelief. It's lunacy.

We can do our part to help the free world overcome them and we can be thankful we are not one of them.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#324 Dec 14, 2012
Space Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if the evidence is "all over the place" as you suggest, then it should be very easy for you to provide just one piece of it.

Please provide one documented instance, in writing or video, of President Obama asserting that he is presently opposed to the American colonization of one nation in the world, or alternatively, one similarly documented instance of his upport for the decolonization of one nation in the world and the subsequent redistribution of that nation's wealth.

See how this works? You make a blatantly false assertion.

I ask you to support it.

You cannot.

I'll wait.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#325 Dec 14, 2012
Face the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like that Sgt Schultz prison guard on Hogans Heros..."They know nothinc".
They are making history as one of the largest groups of know nothinc, see nothic morons on the planet.
They are chortling morons with a false sense of superiority and a very warped sense of reality.
They chortle, besmirch, use skewed rhetoric and say the most nonsensical things but again they chortle as their "low class leader obama" shames himself and the office of presidency by mocking Romney for his use of the word "marvelous".
It's amazing history being played out as we all watch their insane behavior with disbelief. It's lunacy.
We can do our part to help the free world overcome them and we can be thankful we are not one of them.
Hilariously ignorant.

I'll ask you too. Show the proof of Obama's "anti-colonialization " policy.

I'll wait.

woof
Face the Facts

Des Moines, IA

#326 Dec 14, 2012
"Obama the dancing clown with the magic smile" <--- put that on the marquee with flashing lights and they'd stand in line all night to have the opportunity to chortle at his feet.
Face the Facts

Rochelle, IL

#327 Dec 14, 2012
They call for blood in the streets and incarceration of those who oppose them while being offended because Ann Romney was riding a horse and her husband said the cookie didn't look very good.

That Ned and his counter parts are so unbelievably ignorant, void of all common sense, logic and reality that most rational people are dumbfounded by their display.

Their leader "Obama the clown" is so obviously full of $hitt one can only come to the conclusion that he belongs in a circus, in a vaudeville act or on comedy central.

The idiots bash Fox and scream "Fox Lies, Fox lies" while they watch msnbc and never notice any of the minute by minute lies. The other half of the chortling obama retards get their news from comedy central.
Face the Facts

Rochelle, IL

#328 Dec 14, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilariously ignorant.
I'll ask you too. Show the proof of Obama's "anti-colonialization " policy.
I'll wait.
woof
You'll be waiting along time woof woof but I guess waiting is all part of your evolutionary life cycle.

"Obama the dancing clown with the magic smile" <--- get inline you don't want to miss the opportunity to chortle at his feet all through his second act.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#329 Dec 14, 2012
Face the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll be waiting along time woof woof but I guess waiting is all part of your evolutionary life cycle.
That would mean you can't back up the assertion either.

See how that works?

Imbeciles.

woof

Alpharetta, GA

#330 Dec 14, 2012
excellent, the word 'chortle' has been used 4-5 times in the last 24 hours....

we should do the same with ebonics words...use them until we are all familiar with them. I'll go first....

Ebonics word of the day.....omelette...used in a sentence, " I oughts to buss yo ass, but omelette it go dis time"
Face the Facts

Rochelle, IL

#331 Dec 14, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
That would mean you can't back up the assertion either.
See how that works?
Imbeciles.
woof
it would mean your insignificant woof woof.

"Obama the dancing clown with the magic smile" <-- The second half has already started, shut up and take your seat woof woof.
1 post removed

“Baby Obama”

Location hidden

#333 Dec 14, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if the evidence is "all over the place" as you suggest, then it should be very easy for you to provide just one piece of it.
Please provide one documented instance, in writing or video, of President Obama asserting that he is presently opposed to the American colonization of one nation in the world, or alternatively, one similarly documented instance of his upport for the decolonization of one nation in the world and the subsequent redistribution of that nation's wealth.
See how this works? You make a blatantly false assertion.
I ask you to support it.
You cannot.
I'll wait.
woof
I'm not gonna hold your wittle hand..

Go read Barack, Sr's writings
Go read D'nesh D'souzah Book Obama's Rage.
Go watch 2016 Obama's America.

Put forth a little effort yourself.
Face the Facts

Rochelle, IL

#334 Dec 14, 2012
WORD Correction for the sake of the obammy word weasels at large.
Don't want to send them into a tizzy and have them chortling all the way home over my incorrect spelling of a word.

"You're" <-- "You are" insignificant as an individual woof woof. Don't ask me why. It's just a fact woof.

Come one come all see "Obama the dancing clown with the magic smile"

The second half has already started, shut up and take your seat woof woof.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#335 Dec 14, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
So you have no facts
The facts are pretty obvious to most people. You just have no ability to face them.

Location hidden

#336 Dec 14, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you are no better than Hitler or Stalin
Take a course in sarcasm.

Location hidden

#337 Dec 14, 2012
feelgood682 wrote:
I'm glad what I done!
Am I on my feet?

Location hidden

#338 Dec 14, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll see if Henny Youngman has any new stuff I can steal.
Why not? He no longer has any use for it. But seriously....

Location hidden

#339 Dec 14, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
excellent, the word 'chortle' has been used 4-5 times in the last 24 hours....
we should do the same with ebonics words...use them until we are all familiar with them. I'll go first....
Ebonics word of the day.....omelette...used in a sentence, " I oughts to buss yo ass, but omelette it go dis time"
That's a yoke, son.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Nuculur option 1,275,952
News China, the Fed and Obama: U.S. presidential can... 10 min Eleanor 15
News Is Louisiana ready for another hurricane? 10 min Le Jimbo 1
News Climate Change Builds as 2016 Issue 12 min Le Jimbo 3
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 15 min Oliver Cromwell 3,255
News Kanye West Stuns With Lengthy, Bizarre VMAs Spe... 18 min Truth 4
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 18 min Coffee Party 340,906
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 24 min DanFromSmithville 173,598
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 39 min Abe 193,747
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 1 hr Le Jimbo 209
More from around the web