White House delayed rules ahead of 2012 election

Dec 14, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Washington Post

The White House systematically delayed enacting a series of rules on the environment, worker safety and health care to prevent them from becoming points of contention before the 2012 election, according to documents and interviews with current and former administration officials.

Comments
1 - 20 of 107 Comments Last updated Jan 14, 2014
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Cat74

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

Can the Obama people get any slimier? They are corruption personified. LBJ was a scoundrel, played all the angles, but these Obama people have him beat hands down. Every day there is a new story about how slimey they were before the 2012 election.
Les Claypool

Southlake, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

Imagine that...

most transparent admin ever!

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

I’ m shocked; SHOCKED I tell you.

As if this is the first Administration to do this… but you silly right-wingers go ahead and get worked into a lather over this one also; start calling for impeachment hearings, LOL!

It was a brilliant move, plus WE WON… those who don’t like it can get the Hell out of my country or STFU… I say they can do both.

“When the going gets tough”

Since: Mar 09

Stay the (GOLF) Course .FORE!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

Are were surprised Obama is a lying, corrupt POS because?????????
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
As if this is the first Administration to do this… but you silly right-wingers go ahead and get worked into a lather over this one also; start calling for impeachment hearings, LOL!
It was a brilliant move, plus WE WON… those who don’t like it can get the Hell out of my country or STFU… I say they can do both.
Excuse after excuse after excuse. Your nation died years ago. A financial meltdown will show you what we have become real quickly. America survived the last one as we were a rising nation and the people although flawed, had principles. Not anymore. America is going down, and it is going down hard. So enjoy your time while it lasts.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

Cat74 wrote:
Can the Obama people get any slimier? They are corruption personified. LBJ was a scoundrel, played all the angles, but these Obama people have him beat hands down. Every day there is a new story about how slimey they were before the 2012 election.
The POS Ronnie Ray-gun had everyone beat in the corruption dept.

No one was slimier than the great senile one.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

American_Infidel wrote:
Only teabaggers.

They grinded on "if you like your health care plan, you can keep your health care plan" quote for months.

I can guarantee all lying and corruption will end with the NEXT president takes to the campaign trail.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

American_Infidel wrote:
There are many who are corrupted in Washington. He hit that city running as he was corrupted way before. His history is playing games with the rules of elections. He got into politics that way. He stole the Progressive nomination from Hillary in a match between two corrupted vile and contemptible organisms that need DNA tests to prove they are human. The power of bullchitt trumps the power of good deeds with voters over and over.
1 post removed

Since: Oct 08

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
Only teabaggers.
They grinded on "if you like your health care plan, you can keep your health care plan" quote for months.
I can guarantee all lying and corruption will end with the NEXT president takes to the campaign trail.
Well Joe, we're gonna spread the wealth around
If you've got a business, you didn't build that, somebody else made that happen
you can open a coal mine, but we're gonna bankrupt it.

if you like your coverage, you can keep it....period

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
BENGHAZI, Libya — Every week, about a dozen Syrians arrive at Benghazi’s airport for what’s described as insurgent training. When they fly out, they’re carrying fake Libyan passports, according to three officials familiar with the comings and goings of foreigners at the airport.

The accounts of the officials, who asked to remain anonymous because of the sensitivity of the topic, are more evidence that this city in Libya has become a regional hub for Islamist extremists seeking to hone their combat skills.

Fighters from Tunisia and Algeria also are thought to be training here, driving across Libya’s borders to reach Benghazi, the birthplace of the uprising that, with NATO’s help, toppled Moammar Gadhafi two years ago. But the Syrians’ routine arrival and departure by air indicates that the training process is better organized and financed than had been realized.

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/12/12/211488/...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The POS Ronnie Ray-gun had everyone beat in the corruption dept.
No one was slimier than the great senile one.
slimier.........I thought that was Slick Willie and his cigar riding matron.
1 post removed

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
flagged as off-topic copy and paste.
so while we wallow

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

in ssdi, welfare,food stamps.,affordable everything,sequestering the piggy bank, rights , wrongs REDEFINING MARRIAGE as if its a corporate merger, and createing nothing from something , reward loosers, taxing potential winners, ....THE CHINESE ARE ACTUALLY moving up,....USING TECHNOLOGY FOR SOMETHING OTHER THAN ,.....online healthcare tax SCHEME ,that barely works,or checking grannys undies at the airport. with granny still in them., AND looking for the next class of citizenry to FINANCIALLY DESTROY into just above poverty ,or watching the DEBT CLOCK move into orbit around the galaxy...... and expecting some TURKEY FUND, FOOD BANK, SOUP KITCHEN,KETTLE DRIVE, to supply the country with the american dreamFOR THE CITIZENS and $500 suites to the politicians, ...ps 24 hr service ,direct from china. ebay $150
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Joe, we're gonna spread the wealth around
If you've got a business, you didn't build that, somebody else made that happen
you can open a coal mine, but we're gonna bankrupt it.
if you like your coverage, you can keep it....period
All the lying and corruption will end when the next president takes office.

All you have to do is believe their campaign speeches.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>slimier.........I thought that was Slick Willie and his cigar riding matron.
Teabaggers don't think.

That's what FAUX told you to "think"..
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
All the lying and corruption will end when the next president takes office.
All you have to do is believe their campaign speeches.
That is how the progressives play it 24/7. You catch them in lies and you don't have the courage to speak out because the almighty agenda rules the day. Your utopia will not endure as our foundation is breaking apart as it must to achieve your beliefs.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama remembers Sandy Hook victims, calls for tougher gun laws........but still won't meet with the parents and survivors of Benghazi so he can try to explain where he was for the 9 hours he was missing.
Photo Op 3809 of his presidency.
Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), who has long asserted that the Obama administration is trying to keep the survivors away from Congress, told Fox News last week that he has been able to contact some of them and heard a “chilling” story.

“They feel afraid to tell it. It’s important they come forward to tell their story. The best evidence of what happened in Benghazi is not a bunch of politicians in Washington trying to cover their political ass, it’s the people who lived through the debacle,” Graham said.“…Some are back, working for the government. Some are still injured. The bottom line is, they feel that they cannot come forward. They’ve been told to be quiet.”

So.......why doesn't the teabagger spill the beans on Obama?

The same reason teabaggers whined about all the "pork" in the hurricane Sandy relief bill but wouldn't name anyone who put the "pork" in the bill?

They just whined for months.

Poor teabagger.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> So enjoy your time while it lasts.
Poor Saul, he continues to tell us the sky is falling, the world has stopped spinning and paranoia is under every stone. So much paranoia, so little time.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> That is how the progressives play it 24/7. You catch them in lies and you don't have the courage to speak out because the almighty agenda rules the day. Your utopia will not endure as our foundation is breaking apart as it must to achieve your beliefs.
Incorrect.

As usual.

That's the way teabaggers think.

They were FOR the invasion of Iraq, UNTIL Obama got elected.

They were FOR the un"patriot" act, UNTIL Obama was elected.

They were FOR "free" trade, UNTIL Obama was elected.

NOW?

They whine about their OWN legislation.

Poor teabagger.

They whine
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Saul, he continues to tell us the sky is falling, the world has stopped spinning and paranoia is under every stone. So much paranoia, so little time.
The sky fell. Its just enforced sporadically. You want proof. The guns are being purchased in record numbers. Yeah, you are a child of Saul. Who is a child of Satan. Religious or secular it makes no difference. Its good and evil . With all of the problems even with good, where evil rules is brutal. Whether in the inner city perpetual poverty game or someone with the AIDS disease screaming for help. And what makes Satan laugh even more is that others have to pay for it. And many of them lean towards good. Saul Alinsky lives!....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••