Is Glenn Beck too right wing even for Fox News?

Aug 18, 2009 Full story: The Independent 31,844

It may in the end have little impact on the bottom line of Rupert Murdoch's News Corporation, but a fast-gathering boycott by some of America's best-known conglomerates of Glenn Beck, a conservative commentator on his Fox News channel in the US, is beginning to take on embarrassing proportions.

Full Story
First Prev
of 1593
Next Last

Since: May 09

Chicago

#1 Aug 24, 2009
No, I think Glenn Beck is fine. He is no more right than Olbarmann and Maddow are left. Idon't like MSNBC so guess what? I don't watch it. Liberals need to do the same instead crying and demonizing other Americans views. I don't remember Bush attacking MSNBC whilr he was bashed and made fun of for 8 years...Grow some Obama and quit your whimpering.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
1 post removed
spqr

AOL

#3 Aug 24, 2009
1. Barack Barry Hussein Mohamed Abdullah Soetoro Onyango Ubama

2. Zeituni Ubama Onyango

(2) Illegal Alien's , kenya

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Unbelievable

United States

#4 Aug 24, 2009
HA HA!! Too many people just go off of what they hear. Obviously the left never paid much attention to him when Bush was in office because Beck spoke his mind about Bush's policies just as much as he does Obama's. Beck is a Libertarian.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
spqr

AOL

#5 Aug 24, 2009
Public E-Petition:
-

www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php...
-

WWW.HOUSE.GOV

WWW.SENATE.GOV

__

Barack Barry? Hussein? Ubama???
spqr

AOL

#6 Aug 24, 2009
everybody knows

United States

#7 Aug 24, 2009
Windy City Player wrote:
No, I think Glenn Beck is fine. He is no more right than Olbarmann and Maddow are left. Idon't like MSNBC so guess what? I don't watch it. Liberals need to do the same instead crying and demonizing other Americans views. I don't remember Bush attacking MSNBC whilr he was bashed and made fun of for 8 years...Grow some Obama and quit your whimpering.
Glenn isn't right wing and it's obvious that the writer has no clue about Beck. Glenn calls them as he sees them. But what I can say is he has punched a giant hole in the vail that covered the democrats and their sponsers. And I'll stand with him when he says that partisan politics are destroying the nation. Anyone who who vote on party and not principles doesn't deserve the right to even cast a ballot.
I'll say this that democrats said that desention was the highest form of patriotism during the Bush years. Are they and the media no longer patriots?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
1 post removed

“Did U plug the damn hole yet?”

Since: Jan 08

Richardson, TX

#9 Aug 24, 2009
Libs are scared shitless of Beck, Limbaugh, Palin, Hannity, Fox News and conservative talk radio in general.

The left is going after Michael Savage and Glenn Beck now and tried to marginalize Limbaugh but failed.

I think Obama will do whatever it takes to silence the few sources of criticism reaching the public because he knows that sunlight if the best disinfectant to his liberal agenda.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
King Tut

Anchorage, AK

#10 Aug 24, 2009
If Beck did not have a vast audience of CENTER RIGHT Americns and many more in the woodwork, do you really think he would be so RIGHTTTTTTTTTT???????
Plain Jane

San Bruno, CA

#11 Aug 24, 2009
Mac-7 wrote:
Libs are scared shitless of Beck, Limbaugh, Palin, Hannity, Fox News and conservative talk radio in general.
The left is going after Michael Savage and Glenn Beck now and tried to marginalize Limbaugh but failed.
I think Obama will do whatever it takes to silence the few sources of criticism reaching the public because he knows that sunlight if the best disinfectant to his liberal agenda.
Scared in the same way intelligent Germans were afraid of Hitler and the Nazis.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
tournefort

AOL

#12 Aug 24, 2009
Plain Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
Scared in the same way intelligent Germans were afraid of Hitler and the Nazis.
Now, now, Jane, what would Nancy Pelosi think of your making references to Hitler and Nazis?

Of course, she didn't mind it when her supporters did it, so I guess it's OK.
1 post removed

“College football is here!!”

Since: Sep 07

Thomasville,Ga

#14 Aug 24, 2009
Go Beck!! Boycott Walmart!!!
2 posts removed

“SicGorgiamusAllo sSubjectosNunc”

Since: Aug 08

St. Louis Mo.

#17 Aug 24, 2009
Obamas a Hack!.
:)
have a nice day!
1 post removed
King Tut

Anchorage, AK

#19 Aug 24, 2009
BECK
A REAL PRESIDENT

Thomasville,Ga

#20 Aug 25, 2009
I watch MsNbc sometimes just so I can remember how bad it sucks.
Windy City Player wrote:

Thomasville,Ga

#21 Aug 25, 2009
defendglenn.com , go there, sign up, and make a difference.
glen

Albuquerque, NM

#22 Aug 25, 2009
is the antifag answer to nbc's maddow/olbermann combo. what a pair of loons.
everybody knows

United States

#23 Aug 26, 2009
Former Rethuglicon wrote:
glen beck, like most rethuglicons, is a racist piece of excrement.
he belongs in a padded cell, not polluting our airwaves with his hate and bigotry.
BOYCOTT FAUX NEWS and ANYONE who advertises on becks "show".
Maybe you can get that racist white protester carry an automatic weapon at the Obama rally that CNN,NBC,MSNBC AND CBS were reporting about. Oh,Wait Faux News actually had pictures of the protester who was the darkest gun toting white racist I've ever seen. Yeah Fox News is reporting fake news. Fox is the last real news channel on the tube. All others are under soros and emmills controls.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#24 Aug 26, 2009
spqr wrote:
Public E-Petition:
-
www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php...
-
WWW.HOUSE.GOV
WWW.SENATE.GOV
__
Barack Barry? Hussein? Ubama???
If republicans were real Americans, they would be ashamed of that

racist spammer.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#25 Aug 26, 2009
King Tut wrote:
BECK
A REAL PRESIDENT
What is that a late April Fools joke? You know as well as I do that none of the gutless hatemongers would run for a top elected office.
1 post removed
ABRACADABRA

Saint Paul, MN

#27 Aug 26, 2009
glenn beck is flying with no wings, left or right.......that's why he is in a nose dive

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 1593
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Portlandia 1,155,597
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min replaytime 133,733
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min OzRitz 49,310
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 16 min Uncle Bob 1,643
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 18 min barry 3,005
Studies Show Voters Can Be Swayed on Gay Marria... 20 min Head Hunter 35
Issa's big dud: No White House connection to IR... 22 min barefoot2626 10
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 53 min Agents of Corruption 294,311
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 2 hr barefoot2626 459
US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 3 hr barefoot2626 265
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 3 hr barefoot2626 930
More from around the web