State law lets undocumented immigrants get state financial aid for college

Mar 3, 2014 Full story: Northlake News 92

Photo courtesy of OneAmerica. Governor Jay Inslee signs the Real Hope Act into law last Wednesday.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Mar 3, 2014
What are they going to school for.they are illegal.there will be no amnesty there are no jobs.they are making money off of them.plain and simple.they are too stupid to see this.
ronnie

United States

#2 Mar 3, 2014
They get benefits wild. They get more freebies too. Some States offer campus housing, food, and welfare. They don't get educated like American students do, they use our resources of course. They simply won't stop the gravy train to illegals once their parents are off welfare from taking care of them, and they need more freebies at 18 to support their illegal parent's. Pell grants offer lot's of extra funding, payed by you and me the American tax payer. They have learned in 30 years of screwing this Country every possible angle for taking from us. Tuition is not the obstacle, it's getting in line for pell grants, and freebies. Allowing in State tuition is allowing them to apply for these freebies.....American students have the largest educational debt. in this Country, because we are paying for poor and illegal student's. The average cost of a college text book is about 150 bucks. Which illegals can sell and make more money. This is the thing that piss's off my sons at school.
Jose

New York, NY

#3 Mar 3, 2014
ronnie wrote:
They get benefits wild. They get more freebies too. Some States offer campus housing, food, and welfare. They don't get educated like American students do, they use our resources of course. They simply won't stop the gravy train to illegals once their parents are off welfare from taking care of them, and they need more freebies at 18 to support their illegal parent's. Pell grants offer lot's of extra funding, payed by you and me the American tax payer. They have learned in 30 years of screwing this Country every possible angle for taking from us. Tuition is not the obstacle, it's getting in line for pell grants, and freebies. Allowing in State tuition is allowing them to apply for these freebies.....American students have the largest educational debt. in this Country, because we are paying for poor and illegal student's. The average cost of a college text book is about 150 bucks. Which illegals can sell and make more money. This is the thing that piss's off my sons at school.
Good observation anglo! And then you fools actually wonder why we come here!! LOL!!!
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Mar 3, 2014
Hi ronnie, now I understand .I did not know this.you have to be a lowlife to get it.so they go in uneducated and come out uneducated.lol.then there are no jobs for them.huh.cant wait to get rid of them, and we will.
Jose

New York, NY

#5 Mar 3, 2014
Anglos are fools!! LOL!!!
Hose A

Sterling, CO

#6 Mar 4, 2014
Jose wrote:
Anglos are fools!! LOL!!!
You will think "fools" when you are stiing in Nogales!!! Greazer!!! Name sends shivers up your greazy spine doesn't it TACO CHIMP!!!
Hose A

Sterling, CO

#7 Mar 4, 2014
that would be sitting but then you knew that.
Hose A

Sterling, CO

#8 Mar 4, 2014
wild child wrote:
Hi ronnie, now I understand .I did not know this.you have to be a lowlife to get it.so they go in uneducated and come out uneducated.lol.then there are no jobs for them.huh.cant wait to get rid of them, and we will.
They drag down all the students who are forced to be educated with their low live azzes!!! Damn sad. All so they can wash cars and gut chickens.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#9 Mar 4, 2014
ronnie wrote:
Pell Grants are not State financed. Where did you go to college?
foster

Ashburn, VA

#10 Mar 4, 2014
wild child wrote:
What are they going to school for.they are illegal.there will be no amnesty there are no jobs.they are making money off of them.plain and simple.they are too stupid to see this.
The typical immigrant leaves America after college. Or opens a business.
Hose A

Sterling, CO

#11 Mar 4, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
The typical immigrant leaves America after college. Or opens a business.
What landscaping, house cleaning or a Taco Stand?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#12 Mar 4, 2014
The teaparty House republican's refusal to approve, or even debate, the Senate's bi-partisan, Comprehensive Immigration Bill....their refusal to govern....will leave the states to fend for their own interests, individually....
foster

Ashburn, VA

#13 Mar 4, 2014
Hose A wrote:
<quoted text>What landscaping, house cleaning or a Taco Stand?
When was the last time you contracted with a landscape company?
Hose A

Sterling, CO

#14 Mar 4, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
When was the last time you contracted with a landscape company?
I do not use beaners for anything. Roofing, yard work, you name it. I will not benifit any illegal if I can help it. I do not want them here. They do not belong here. THEY ARE PARASITES.
Hose B

Sterling, CO

#15 Mar 4, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
The teaparty House republican's refusal to approve, or even debate, the Senate's bi-partisan, Comprehensive Immigration Bill....their refusal to govern....will leave the states to fend for their own interests, individually....
We have laws on the books that will deal with immigration. You simply advocate for the "INVASION" and that is exactly what it is. You have to look no further than MEXIFORNIA to see what happens when you advocate and allow for these trespassers. You fool nobody!!!

Location hidden

#16 Mar 4, 2014
Hose B wrote:
<quoted text>We have laws on the books that will deal with immigration. You simply advocate for the "INVASION" and that is exactly what it is. You have to look no further than MEXIFORNIA to see what happens when you advocate and allow for these trespassers. You fool nobody!!!
Absolutely not...This administration has deported more illegals in it's first three years, than the previous administration did in all it's 8 years....America sorely needs these immigration reforms, and denying it or doing nothing is even worse.....
Hose B

Sterling, CO

#17 Mar 4, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Absolutely not...This administration has deported more illegals in it's first three years, than the previous administration did in all it's 8 years....America sorely needs these immigration reforms, and denying it or doing nothing is even worse.....
We have all seen what happens when we bend over or do not enforce existing immigration laws. That is what brought us to this point. You seem to think you use the disease for the cure. Pure BS!!! Nice try beaner or bleeding heart activist or big business slave owner!!! Your logic is more than a little flawed. This administration now counts turn backs and deportations. The border patrol officers are stifled from testifying on what is going on down there. As long as there are signs in our national parks telling us to stay away from the border I think this administration is failing the American people and horribly at that!!! Nice Try Though!!!
Jose

New York, NY

#18 Mar 4, 2014
Hose A wrote:
<quoted text>You will think "fools" when you are stiing in Nogales!!! Greazer!!! Name sends shivers up your greazy spine doesn't it TACO CHIMP!!!
You can shove "Nogales" up your anglo azzz!! LOL!!!

Location hidden

#19 Mar 4, 2014
Hose B wrote:
<quoted text>We have all seen what happens when we bend over or do not enforce existing immigration laws. That is what brought us to this point. You seem to think you use the disease for the cure. Pure BS!!! Nice try beaner or bleeding heart activist or big business slave owner!!! Your logic is more than a little flawed. This administration now counts turn backs and deportations. The border patrol officers are stifled from testifying on what is going on down there. As long as there are signs in our national parks telling us to stay away from the border I think this administration is failing the American people and horribly at that!!! Nice Try Though!!!
Perhaps it is time, you actually learned what's contained in the aforementioned, Senate Immigration Bill....before you further embarrass yourself, with misinformation and Fox talking points......
Hose B

Sterling, CO

#20 Mar 4, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Perhaps it is time, you actually learned what's contained in the aforementioned, Senate Immigration Bill....before you further embarrass yourself, with misinformation and Fox talking points......
It was when Reagan signed it last time but the Democraps turned around and didn't enforce it. I imagine that little fact got right past you didn't it libturd?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min eghhed 1,129,134
Bill Clinton rallies Democrats for Charlie Cris... 8 min serfs up 9
Bill Clinton: Gender and Racial Politics - Grea... 9 min Mykro 88
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 10 min Le Jimbo 11,304
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 10 min LaDaeDae Mudik 1,611
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min Brian_G 47,581
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 12 min LaDaeDae Mudik 4,219
Eugene Robinson: The Islamic State fight is tur... 13 min Mykro 179
Obama wants an election about the economy, not him 14 min Le Jimbo 889
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 21 min Philliproy 272,803

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE