Schumer: 'Illegal Immigration Will Be...

Schumer: 'Illegal Immigration Will Be a Thing of the Past'

There are 17 comments on the Breitbart.com story from Jun 11, 2013, titled Schumer: 'Illegal Immigration Will Be a Thing of the Past'. In it, Breitbart.com reports that:

After the U.S. Senate voted to pass the motion to proceed to floor debate on the "Gang of Eight" immigration bill, Sen. Chuck Schumer claimed that this bill would solve illegal immigration and secure the border.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Breitbart.com.

Who Knows

Gaithersburg, MD

#2 Jun 12, 2013
Raise your hand if you believe illegal immigration will be a thing of the past.
1 post removed
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Jun 13, 2013
Who Knows wrote:

I raise my hand because I believe the plan would work better than what is in place right now that has brought about this chaos we are witnessing today.
There are much more important things to be apprehensive about right now than than immigration reform.
lolol

Rio Rancho, NM

#5 Jun 13, 2013
hopefully these dem dreamers will be a thing of the past after next years elections
2 posts removed
Who Knows

Gaithersburg, MD

#8 Jun 13, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I raise my hand because I believe the plan would work better than what is in place right now that has brought about this chaos we are witnessing today.
There are much more important things to be apprehensive about right now than than immigration reform.
Work better than whats in place now? enforcement is not in place now thats the "real" problem.
More things to be apprehensive about then illgal immigration? like terrorism? you might want to run me out of the country for saying this but, there's nothing that concerns me more than the U.S. govt. even al quida doesn't put fear in me the way this current govt. does.
sheepleloveroyal ty

Bryn Mawr, PA

#9 Jun 13, 2013
Another cover up and justify the means bill ie all those politicians,friends,supporters and donors that hire illegals to clean their dirty laundry literally and figuratively get a get out of jail free card just like their ILLEGALS.

To avoid discrimination will American citizens charged with ID theft or fraud be pardoned now?
1 post removed

“The End Of America Coming Soon”

Since: Dec 07

Welfare State

#11 Jun 13, 2013
sheepleloveroyalty wrote:
Another cover up and justify the means bill ie all those politicians,friends,supporters and donors that hire illegals to clean their dirty laundry literally and figuratively get a get out of jail free card just like their ILLEGALS.
To avoid discrimination will American citizens charged with ID theft or fraud be pardoned now?
And we must not forget the millions of American citizens sitting in our jails and prisons serving time for misdemeanor offenses. They too should be pardoned if they have children. Haven't we heard how awful and unfair it is to separate parents from their children?
Arby

Fremont, CA

#12 Jun 13, 2013
Someday we will die, let's do for humane reasons. They are just like people like you around, trait them as human too even no papers.
You love your pet as your friend even n animal friend but the most is to llove people as you love yourself. Don't be arrogance as American coz we are just all human beings.
God bless America.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Naples,FL

#13 Jun 13, 2013
Who Knows wrote:
Isn't that what they said back in 1986?
racer42

Fremont, CA

#14 Jun 13, 2013
Arby wrote:
Someday we will die, let's do for humane reasons. They are just like people like you around, trait them as human too even no papers.
You love your pet as your friend even n animal friend but the most is to llove people as you love yourself. Don't be arrogance as American coz we are just all human beings.
God bless America.
Totally wrong. First of all, go back to your ESL class so you can learn to write in a form that's understandable for anyone above a third grade level. Secondly, no, they're not just like me. I haven't violated any laws to be here. Try following the rules like most others have done and come here legally.
Who Knows

Gaithersburg, MD

#15 Jun 13, 2013
Arby wrote:
God bless America.
omg
sheepleloveroyal ty

Bryn Mawr, PA

#16 Jun 13, 2013
Arby wrote:
God bless America.
I want to see people treated equally but that means if one person can be charged with a crime another person doing the same crime is not charged that is discrimination. Amnesty, legalization or path to citizen ie what ever the frack you want to call it is basically going to let those illegals committing fraud or id theft get away with it.

I want to see these illegals made LEGAL. But that means they have to obey the law just like any other US citizen. So if an illegal gets caught on private property they should also face local tresspassing charges along with federal charges. That means that criminal record even though misdemeanor needs to stay on the illegal's rap sheet just as it would any other American Citizen's.
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

#17 Jun 13, 2013
I love it when these elites try to speak for Americans... There will never be an end. Never. Millions will be let in every year until the Country will be another third world mess. Today in Texas a drug cartel executioner talked about coming clean and admitted to killing at least thirty people here and in Mexico. This is the idiot Schummer never learns about. He's as dumb as a box of rocks and truly hasn't a clue. Of Course he probably owns a private island some where and a private plane to take him away from the filth, he and is comrades have and are creating.
racer42

Fremont, CA

#18 Jun 14, 2013
ronnie wrote:
I love it when these elites try to speak for Americans... There will never be an end. Never. Millions will be let in every year until the Country will be another third world mess. Today in Texas a drug cartel executioner talked about coming clean and admitted to killing at least thirty people here and in Mexico. This is the idiot Schummer never learns about. He's as dumb as a box of rocks and truly hasn't a clue. Of Course he probably owns a private island some where and a private plane to take him away from the filth, he and is comrades have and are creating.
Illegal immigration will be a thing of the past if the Demoncraps have their way. There'll be no such thing as illegal immigration because the borders will be wide open to anybody.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Naples,FL

#19 Jun 14, 2013
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Illegal immigration will be a thing of the past if the Demoncraps have their way. There'll be no such thing as illegal immigration because the borders will be wide open to anybody.
Build a moat, San Diego to Brownsville, let the sharks patrol it, generate revenue by putting the Panama Canal out of business at the same time.
Brenda besson

United States

#20 Jun 16, 2013
Chuck will be a thing of the past.everyone should call or fax him telling him he is done.call gillibrand too.fax them all go to numbersusa on the web they will fax letters on u behalf do it you dont want to live in a mexican cesspool do u?

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#21 Jun 16, 2013
"Schumer:'Illegal Immigration Will Be a Thing of the Past"

Well take a look at the past, and see what happened.

No amnesty.
spud

Bangor, PA

#22 Jun 16, 2013
NY people think they are smart, and some of them are, but reelecting this buffoon year after year definitely shows a weakness in that category.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Snowball the Elep... 1,275,674
News Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sander... 4 min USA Today 2
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Joe Balls 196,989
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min woodtick57 193,677
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 22 min uther pendragon 3,241
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 23 min Gary Coaldigger 12,602
News Palin interviews Trump -- and little happens 25 min LeDuped 16
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 29 min American_Infidel 156
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 41 min Taletha 340,826
More from around the web