Mexico's Take Over Of California: Complete By 2014?

Jun 6, 2009 | Posted by: Agent of Chaos | Full story: www.the-two-malcontents.com

By 2014, Hispanics could control state politics, both the legislature and the governorís seat. Whatever token resistance now exists to defeat illegal immigrant measures like driverís licenses for aliens or reduced access to health care will vanish.

Comments
27,481 - 27,490 of 27,490 Comments Last updated May 29, 2014
First Prev
of 1375
Next Last

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

PROTESTOR-YEAH I TRIED TELLIN YOU THIS 3 YEARS AGO-CALIFORNINAS PAID MEXICANS TO EXTORT THEIR STATE ON A RACIST PREMISE AND NOW THE MEXICANS ARE KICKING THEM OUT-AND CALIFORNIANS AS THEY ALWAYS DO WILL LIVE IN RIGHTEOUS INDIGNANT DENIAL AT OTHERS EXPENSE AND BEYOND THEIR MEANS JUST LIKE THE MEXICANS HAVE PROGRAMMED THEM TO
AND THE KEYWORD FOR CALIFORNIANS IS MASOCHISM
AND EVERYONE ELSE IS THEIR OWN PERSONAL SCAPEGOAT

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

THIS IS WHY THEIR 4,000 INDIGENOUS YEARS HERE HAS CREATED THE PARASITIC FRANKENCULTURE THEY CAN NEVER SUSTAIN -LIKE A ROLLING BALL OF DUNG!
AND SINCE OBAMA IS USING THESE WELFARE WARRIORS AS A WAY TO FORCE COMMUNISM INTO AMERICA IN THE GUISE OF RACE! AS MEXICO HAS BEEN DEPENDENT ON AMERICA FOR YEARS AS WELL AS BEING A PIRATES DEN FOR STOLEN AMERICAN GOODS!
-YOU MISSED FELIPE CABERON TRYING TO GAIN SYMPATHY FOR MEXICO BY COMPARING MEXICOS STRUGGLE TO THE HOLOCAUST-AND DON'T FORGET THE SKINHEAD MEXICANS WHO HAVE COPIED THE GERMAN NAZI SKINHEADS BOOTS AND ALL
1 post removed
tbone

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

about 15 semi trucks with red necks parked sideways on north bound lanes of 5 frwy tiajauna san deigo crossing ,that would be terorist act,it is a joke.
1 post removed
Puto Gringos

Clermont, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2014

To all em gringos we Finna takin over LA weather u like or not so Puto stfu
5 posts removed
Sir William Ferrell

Ottumwa, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2014

Judged:

Jose wrote:
VIVA Mexifornia!! LOL!!!
Busy little Mexican meth tweaker tonight huh?

You'll never get a legitimate green card that way son.
5 posts removed
Bored

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2014

I live in SoCal and let me tell you...
...It's already too late.
Mex are everywhere. Their ugly language is everywhere and they speak it without restraint of volume. They speak it and look right at you and laugh. Its over here and now mex are the majority.
The mex with the help of the bleeding hearts have it now.
Nice neiborhoods have turned to slums. mex gangs are everywhere.
There ae more mex radio stations than english. More mex elected every election and supid whitepeople just say; "their just looking for a better life".
Bored

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2014

Never Happen wrote:
Illegals will never take over California. There will be civil unrest like none other. You can already feel the earth rumbling and the storm brewing on the horizon.
Americans outnumber illegals, so nothing to be concerned about there. After the war breaks out, if it does, there won't be much left of California for anyone to want, so their efforts to take over will all be in vain. Where will they go then...Mehico?
No. They will go to the NEXT state. Then the next....then the next...then....

I live 20 min from LA and let me tell you all...
...its already too late.
Bored

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2014

I only wish that i could leave this country cause it's over.
This experiment is over.
Bored

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2014

Puto Gringos wrote:
To all em gringos we Finna takin over LA weather u like or not so Puto stfu
Absolutely, 100% accurate.
Bored

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2014

got news for you ....
the mex are not just in Cali....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 1375
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••