Bachmann Ending Presidential Run

Bachmann Ending Presidential Run

There are 2511 comments on the www.foxnews.com story from Jan 4, 2012, titled Bachmann Ending Presidential Run. In it, www.foxnews.com reports that:

Michele Bachmann has canceled her campaign trip to South Carolina and scheduled a news conference in Iowa, suggesting she may drop out of the race after a poor showing in the Iowa caucuses Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.foxnews.com.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#471 Jan 4, 2012
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
post 4440 has been removed. Anyone know what it was?
A link to nude pics of you. Do it again!
Marcus Bachmann

Circleville, OH

#472 Jan 4, 2012
I SO do not act like a big girl!
Topazia

Louisville, KY

#473 Jan 4, 2012
Responsibility wrote:
Bachmann may have been one of those short-lived ice cream flavors of the month but she had no chance as a serious candidate for the presidency.
Yeah, but didn't she put those false eyelashes to good use?(cue sarcasm)

Just one less distraction for the 2012 race. I can't frickin' wait to see what happens next.

“I'm a transsexual lesbian. So?”

Since: May 08

Bowling Green, OH

#474 Jan 4, 2012
Wartime, Obama is a Kenyan as you are intelligent. Or in other words, you're about as correct as Alpha Centauri receives light from our sun -- which ain't much!

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#475 Jan 4, 2012
Michelle Malkin slaps down Ignorant Leftist Joy Behar on "The View"
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Ex-GOP Con

San Jose, CA

#476 Jan 4, 2012
her whole speech smacked of hypocrisy. she acknowledged god and christianity in her view on using government to legislate her beliefs on abortion and gay marriage....but when it comes to helping the poor she slams government assistance and obamacare.

as stephen colbert said:

“If this is going to be a Christian nation that doesn't help the poor, either we have to pretend that Jesus was just as selfish as we are, or we've got to acknowledge that He commanded us to love the poor and serve the needy without condition and then admit that we just don't want to do it.”

good riddance bachman. we need less convenient christians in political power.

“COP'S LIVES MATTER”

THUG'S LIVES DONT MATTER

#477 Jan 4, 2012
MarleneBomer wrote:
Wartime, Obama is a Kenyan as you are intelligent. Or in other words, you're about as correct as Alpha Centauri receives light from our sun -- which ain't much!

Obama is an American as you are a real man. In other words he's a Kenyan!
liberal from tx

Nocona, TX

#478 Jan 4, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
Wow Joy Behar a real fighter. Let's see her go up against Bill Maher or Ed Schultz

“COP'S LIVES MATTER”

THUG'S LIVES DONT MATTER

#479 Jan 4, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
Love it!!
Ex-GOP Con

San Jose, CA

#480 Jan 4, 2012
Michelle is just another quitter. If she really believed her message she would go third party. But...she doesn't. She'll be banking it on book sales going out. Good for her.

“Dont hate me cuz i'm beautiful”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#481 Jan 4, 2012
I guess she realized that nobody in their right mind would take her seriously. But at least she pushed airhead Palin out of the spotlight. ^.^
bottlecap

Tampa, FL

#482 Jan 4, 2012
Ex-GOP Con wrote:
her whole speech smacked of hypocrisy. she acknowledged god and christianity in her view on using government to legislate her beliefs on abortion and gay marriage....but when it comes to helping the poor she slams government assistance and obamacare.
as stephen colbert said:
“If this is going to be a Christian nation that doesn't help the poor, either we have to pretend that Jesus was just as selfish as we are, or we've got to acknowledge that He commanded us to love the poor and serve the needy without condition and then admit that we just don't want to do it.”
You are confusing Iscariotism with Christianity.

John 12:3 Then took Mary a pound of ointment of spikenard, very costly, and anointed the feet of Jesus, and wiped His feet with her hair and the house was filled with the odour of the ointment.

John 12:4 Then saith one of his disciples, Judas Iscariot, Simon’s son, which should betray Him,

John 12:5 “Why was not this ointment sold for three hundred pence, and GIVEN to the POOR?”

John 12:6 This he said not that he CARED for the POOR; but because he was a THIEF, and had the bag, and bare what was put therein.
----------

Now please tell me who is stopping a RICH MAN liked Stephen Colbert
from giving to the poor??? It is a big difference from someone given to the poor; and STEALING in the NAME of the POOR like the democrats do. Jesus will not be mocked with their scam any more than he was with Judas.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#483 Jan 4, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
She's better looking than Hillary.
She's better looking than Yahweh.

And one helluva lot more intelligent.
Ex-GOP Con

San Jose, CA

#484 Jan 4, 2012
bottlecap wrote:
<quoted text>
You are confusing Iscariotism with Christianity.
John 12:3 Then took Mary a pound of ointment of spikenard, very costly, and anointed the feet of Jesus, and wiped His feet with her hair and the house was filled with the odour of the ointment.
John 12:4 Then saith one of his disciples, Judas Iscariot, Simon’s son, which should betray Him,
John 12:5 “Why was not this ointment sold for three hundred pence, and GIVEN to the POOR?”
John 12:6 This he said not that he CARED for the POOR; but because he was a THIEF, and had the bag, and bare what was put therein.
----------
Now please tell me who is stopping a RICH MAN liked Stephen Colbert
from giving to the poor??? It is a big difference from someone given to the poor; and STEALING in the NAME of the POOR like the democrats do. Jesus will not be mocked with their scam any more than he was with Judas.
Sorry. The Bible mandates helping the poor. You anti-Obamacare people are just hypocrites and false convenient Christians. Sorrrrry.
dc0d3r

Albuquerque, NM

#485 Jan 4, 2012
Paco Simms wrote:
The List of Cancer studies linking smoking Marijuana with Various forms of Cancer. And Ron Paul and his followers Wants in Legalized??!! Just breathing in Marijuana second-hand smoke can cause cancer. JUST SAY NO TO DRUGS and JUST SAY NO TO RON PAUL!
Cancer Studies that prove MARIJUANA SMOKING CAUSES VARIOUS FORMS of CANCER.
Acute myeloid leukemia (AML)
Trivers 2006 case-control^
Anus
Daling 1987 case-control
Bladder
Bedwani 1997 case-control Chacko 2006 case-control
Brain (glioma)
Efird 2004 cohort
Breast
Sidney 1997 cohort
Cervix
Sidney 1997 cohort
Colorectal
Sidney 1997 cohort
Esophagus
Hashibe 2006 case-control
Head and neck (squamous cell)
Aldington 2008b case-control Berthiller 2009 case-control Gillison 2008 case-control Zhang 1999 & 2000 case-control
Larynx
Lung
Aldington 2008a case-control Berthiller 2008 case-control Hashibe 2006 case-control Hsairi 1993 case-control Sasco 2002 case-control Sidney 1997 cohort
Voirin 2006 case-control
Melanoma
Sidney 1997 cohort
Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL)
Holly 1999 case-control Nelson 1997 case-control
Oral cavity (squamous cell)
Hashibe 2006 case-control@ Llewellyn 2004a case-control Llewellyn 2004b case-control Rosenblatt 2004 case-control
Penis
Maden 1993 case-control
Pharynx
Prostate
Sidney 1997 cohort
Testis
Daling 2009 case-control
Tobacco-related cancers (upper aerodigestive including esophagus, lung, pancreas, kidney, and bladder)
Sidney 1997 cohort
PARENTAL MARIJUANA SMOKING
Maternal
Childhood brain (astrocytoma) <15 years
Kuijten 1990 case-control
Paternal
Childhood leukemia <18 years
Wen 2000 case-control
Infant leukemia <18 months
Wen 2000 case-control
Childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia <15 years
Wen 2000 case-control
Maternal and paternal
Childhood acute myeloid leukemia <18 years
Robison 1989 case-control Trivers 2006 case-control^
Childhood neuroblastoma <19 years
Bluhm 2006 case-control
Childhood rhabdomyosarcoma <21 years
Grufferman 1993 case-control
If you don't want to smoke Marijuana, then don't. I don't smoke it, and don't ever plan to. But to say that it's the federal government's job to tell you what you can and can't consume, is ludicrous. I have a working brain, so I don't need a government to do my decision making for me regarding staying healthy and out of trouble.

“COP'S LIVES MATTER”

THUG'S LIVES DONT MATTER

#486 Jan 4, 2012
2Pretty4U wrote:
I guess she realized that nobody in their right mind would take her seriously. But at least she pushed airhead Palin out of the spotlight.^.^
Judging by your pic, they're both 2Pretty4U.

Dont hate them cuz they're beautiful!

“Dont hate me cuz i'm beautiful”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#487 Jan 4, 2012
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging by your pic, they're both 2Pretty4U.
Dont hate them cuz they're beautiful!
LMAO! Your point? Why would anyone hate on Palin and Bachmann? Especially in the looks department. LOL!
Seriously though, I'm not hating on anyone. I don't agree with their 'politics'.

Lapeer, MI

#488 Jan 4, 2012
Ex-GOP Con wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry. The Bible mandates helping the poor. You anti-Obamacare people are just hypocrites and false convenient Christians. Sorrrrry.
God helps those who help themselves. Seems that King Obama wants to help himself to our wallets.

But in King Obama's case, it ain't God helping him but God's opponent.

Stupid Christians do stupid things.

Sorrrrry.
Ex-GOP Con

San Jose, CA

#489 Jan 4, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
God helps those who help themselves. Seems that King Obama wants to help himself to our wallets.
But in King Obama's case, it ain't God helping him but God's opponent.
Stupid Christians do stupid things.
Sorrrrry.
Puhleeze. So now you're against using government to legislate the Bible? Quite the convenient Christian you are.

Lapeer, MI

#490 Jan 4, 2012
Ex-GOP Con wrote:
<quoted text>
Puhleeze. So now you're against using government to legislate the Bible? Quite the convenient Christian you are.
I'm against using government to legislate the Bible?

How do you legislate the Bible?

Are you drinking or just high on stupidity?

Explain your sorry self, please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ted Cruz Praises Donald Trump, Holds Fire on Bo... 3 min swedenforever 20
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min Quirky 341,475
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Jay 194,171
News Judge jails Kentucky clerk for refusing marriag... 6 min YouDidntBuildThat 71
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,278,221
News Bernie Sanders does an impression of Donald Trump 12 min fatbacksx 6
News In America, atheists are still in the closet (Apr '12) 16 min woodtick57 47,889
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr red and right 173,980
News GOP establishment plans Trump takedown 2 hr positronium 200
More from around the web