Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23464 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

fubar

San Jose, CA

#24971 Sep 1, 2014
Dix wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has sealed all his records why? We can prove he's had around 8 or 9 different SS #'s how did that happen? One social security # was issued out of the state of Connecticut though Obama claims to have never lived there so how did that happen? Somehow Obama attended Columbia but no one who attended Columbia during the time Obama was supposed to have attended remembers ever seeing him on campus how did that happen? With Obama and his background there are more questions than any answers the more you dig the worse the evidence against him looks.
When ACA ObamaCare website finally became functional they had a presser and to show how well the system work Sebelius and her staff decided to use Barack Hussein Obama as example for E-verify part of the website and guess what BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA could not be E-verified how does that even happen?
I could go on but what's the point I personally think history will prove that Barack Hussein Obama was a hand picked Manchurian Candidate that billionaires- wealthy like George Soros, Warren Buffett, Oprah Winfrey, Euro-moneyed individuals needed so they put him in. Look at all the crap we find out about past presidents decades after their deaths like Harry Truman was part of the KKK don't believe me take your questions to the American History Channel and argue with them!
Read crackpot websites ,believe crackpot theories.

By the way one early 1920's the KKK had around 6 million members, their were a lot of fracked up people here back then. Truman did desegregate the military, while he was president.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#24972 Sep 1, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a Kool-Aid guzzling tard like you sticks up for rich people who go out of their way to hide someones past and spend
millions of dollars to do so.
Generally, people who hide records have a good reason . The only thing that's been "transparent" for the past six years is just how
corrupt and incompetent this administration really is.
Your stupidity and dishonesty makes you an accessory to the largest fraud in American history.
Your relatedness rears its head again. Rich people spent millions of dollars searching for evidence that wasn't there. Everyone of their fake birth certificates were proven to be forgeries. Ask Donald Trump how much money he threw away trying to screw the President, and all he got was blue balls and millions of dollars thrown away. I am sorry you hate the Blackman so much. I think someone laid some pipe in your house and now you can't get the job done anymore.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#24973 Sep 1, 2014
Your retardedness....
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24974 Sep 1, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>That's How everyone knows you got run out of yankee land and aren't a real Texan.
I ran away from "yankee land", because it was destroyed by Prog trash like you. I don't try to be a real Texan either.

You must of got ran out of Texas and had to go hide in Krapafornia because of your sick and perverted Prog attitude. You fit in well with the other loony tunes.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24975 Sep 1, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Read crackpot websites ,believe crackpot theories.
By the way one early 1920's the KKK had around 6 million members, their were a lot of fracked up people here back then. Truman did desegregate the military, while he was president.
Now if you could get people to read your Prog crackpot posts, then believe Prog crackpot posts.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24976 Sep 1, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Your relatedness rears its head again. Rich people spent millions of dollars searching for evidence that wasn't there. Everyone of their fake birth certificates were proven to be forgeries. Ask Donald Trump how much money he threw away trying to screw the President, and all he got was blue balls and millions of dollars thrown away. I am sorry you hate the Blackman so much. I think someone laid some pipe in your house and now you can't get the job done anymore.
Go right ahead and deny that Obummers records have not been sealed. It makes YOU look like the retard that you are.

Your race card is all worn out but keep using it anyway. It's all you've got. Generally, when people go out of their way to hide their past, there are very good reasons for doing so.

Someday if you ever decide to become a productive member of society, your
prospective employer will require more background information to hire
you to flip burgers, that this POS has provided for the highest office in
this country.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#24977 Sep 1, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Read crackpot websites ,believe crackpot theories.
1920's KKK was associated with the Republican Party too only at the time.
why

San Antonio, TX

#24978 Sep 1, 2014
test

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#24979 Sep 1, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I ran away from "yankee land", because it was destroyed by Prog trash like you. I don't try to be a real Texan either.
You must of got ran out of Texas and had to go hide in Krapafornia because of your sick and perverted Prog attitude. You fit in well with the other loony tunes.
My ex was from Peoria, Illinois. He moved to Pasadena in 1969. He loved Texas more than I do. He adapted well to the Texas lifestyle. He goes back to Madisonville to see his grandsons these days every year. Some yankees really fit in as he did. He and his new wife are neighbors and we share our children / grandchildren. We were married 34 years. We spent 12 years in Pasadena. Of course my ex is a Republican. Most ex military are. He is the financial officer of the VFW these days. Happy Labor Day to the posters here. Pres. Clinton will be here Friday.........stumping for Crist. Rumors are that Obama will come soon to endorse Crist. After MMJ passes I am REALLY retiring. Politics make me anxious these days. I turned 66 yesterday. My BF is 66 also......but he will turn 67 in 8 days. We hope to travel the backroads of America while we can. Seeya later gators.
That Fart Guy

Cypress, TX

#24980 Sep 1, 2014
And in 1920 there were 46.2% fewer farts.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24981 Sep 1, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>My ex was from Peoria, Illinois. He moved to Pasadena in 1969. He loved Texas more than I do. He adapted well to the Texas lifestyle. He goes back to Madisonville to see his grandsons these days every year. Some yankees really fit in as he did. He and his new wife are neighbors and we share our children / grandchildren. We were married 34 years. We spent 12 years in Pasadena. Of course my ex is a Republican. Most ex military are. He is the financial officer of the VFW these days. Happy Labor Day to the posters here. Pres. Clinton will be here Friday.........stumping for Crist. Rumors are that Obama will come soon to endorse Crist. After MMJ passes I am REALLY retiring. Politics make me anxious these days. I turned 66 yesterday. My BF is 66 also......but he will turn 67 in 8 days. We hope to travel the backroads of America while we can. Seeya later gators.
Well, happy birthday. I seem to do a lot better here in Texas than I did in my destroyed
by Progs old home.

Brenham reminds me of where I grew up when I was a kid. Just hope the
Progs don't destroy it too.

Obummer was here in Houston a few months ago. It took me a long time to get home
that day. Considering who my time was wasted on, I want at least 2 hours of my life back.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#24982 Sep 1, 2014
L Morales wrote:
<quoted text>The one who tried out didn't make it so now the league is 100% straight again.
You must believe in Santa too?!
Larry Grover

El Paso, TX

#24983 Sep 1, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, happy birthday. I seem to do a lot better here in Texas than I did in my destroyed
by Progs old home.
Obummer was here in Houston a few months ago. It took me a long time to get home
that day. Considering who my time was wasted on, I want at least 2 hours of my life back.
I'm balls to the wall Texan even though I'm not native. Whenever the Texas flag goes up the flagpole, I'm right there with it. I love Sam Houston, the Alamo and Longhorn beef. You should be more loyal to your state and perhaps things will go better for you.
Larry Grover

El Paso, TX

#24984 Sep 1, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now if you could get people to read your Prog crackpot posts, then believe Prog crackpot posts.
Keep in mind also that the Internet is abuzz with all these leaked nudies. One celebrity after another is being bared for the whole world to see. Some of them are racy too, like ones with a famous model sticking a curling iron up her butt. I would think that could burn but apparently she likes it. If that is not your bag, then fine, but lots of people today are gaga over this development.
That Fart Guy

Cypress, TX

#24985 Sep 1, 2014
The interner is a buzz with the scandalous fart videos of Hillary.

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#24986 Sep 1, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
by Progs old home.
Lol. I hear you. The elections will be soon here in Florida. It is downright dirty. I need to keep my BP down. After November I will turn my ranting over to the children. I have 2 grandkids who vote now. Let them pick up the fight for Equal Rights..........we came a long way since I was born. I did use Affirmative Action to get my job. Shell would not promote Mexicans before then. Mexico nationalized some of Shell's rights down there. After 1972 things changed. It was an interesting time there. Affirmative Action helped many white women. They eventually hired other races of women. Rednecks were very prejudiced in those days. Thankfully my mama was a cotton picker from SS. The climbing colums took me a while.........to get used to.......then the Hawaii Chevron blew up in the ship channel. I think I have my moms DNA........my daughter as well. I am sure you heard about the Chevron Hawaii. There was a huge mushroom like cloud from the explosion. Lightning struck the ship downloading crude oil. So to be 66 years old is an accomplishment. You can google it if you did not live there then. I think I MUST have really farted a lot that day as I was on the fire crew! They say what don't kill us makes us stronger.......I reckon that is true. I am 10% bitch. Fo sho! I choose to be positive the rest of my life. Seeya later gators!!!!!!

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#24987 Sep 1, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
You must believe in Santa too?!
Do you mean Santa Claus is not true?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24988 Sep 1, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. I hear you. The elections will be soon here in Florida. It is downright dirty. I need to keep my BP down. After November I will turn my ranting over to the children. I have 2 grandkids who vote now. Let them pick up the fight for Equal Rights..........we came a long way since I was born. I did use Affirmative Action to get my job. Shell would not promote Mexicans before then. Mexico nationalized some of Shell's rights down there. After 1972 things changed. It was an interesting time there. Affirmative Action helped many white women. They eventually hired other races of women. Rednecks were very prejudiced in those days. Thankfully my mama was a cotton picker from SS. The climbing colums took me a while.........to get used to.......then the Hawaii Chevron blew up in the ship channel. I think I have my moms DNA........my daughter as well. I am sure you heard about the Chevron Hawaii. There was a huge mushroom like cloud from the explosion. Lightning struck the ship downloading crude oil. So to be 66 years old is an accomplishment. You can google it if you did not live there then. I think I MUST have really farted a lot that day as I was on the fire crew! They say what don't kill us makes us stronger.......I reckon that is true. I am 10% bitch. Fo sho! I choose to be positive the rest of my life. Seeya later gators!!!!!!
I'm pretty much done posting here for the day myself. El Paso must be airhead city.
I'd rather spend my day off with a real challenge of getting Windows Live games to
run on a Linux based computer. Have a good day.
That Fart Guy

Cypress, TX

#24989 Sep 1, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>Do you mean Santa Claus is not true?
He is for real. As the story goes he sprinkles magic cocaine dust on reindeers and farts in peoples socks that are hung over the fire place.

Then eats cookies and deficates on roofs.

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#24990 Sep 1, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty much done posting here for the day myself. El Paso must be airhead city.
I'd rather spend my day off with a real challenge of getting Windows Live games to
run on a Linux based computer. Have a good day.
My BF has Linux. I really don't know much about computers. He grew up in the space environment here........before Disney got there. He grew up with a lot of techy knowledge. His flight similator is working now. He is working on drones these days with our grandkids.....and robot spiders....... I am waiting to watch Houdini on the History Channel. Daaaayum you must be smart. My BF says you have a hell of job ahead......unless it runs under WINE. I have no idea WTH WINE means.......but you probably do know. Never thought I would see WINE in the computer industry. I thought wine was something you drink. My BF is much smarter than me. I keep his life interesting. He is a self proclaimed nerd. Have fun with the Linux . Seeya later gators.......maw maw is chillin' today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Jacques Orleans 216,604
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 2 min WeTheSheeple 1,264
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 2 min Nopal 3,263
News Donald Trump: Brexit is sign of independence de... 2 min Sammy 155
News Boston Globe's front page: AR-15, 'Make It Stop' 3 min Retired SOF 406
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 3 min Brian_G 12,965
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 3 min spocko 998
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 3 min M Wilson 159
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min TeaRump Idiots 1,394,800
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 17 min Cheech the Conser... 387,904
More from around the web