Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23464 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Janie

Tampa, FL

#24358 Aug 4, 2014
Gasman wrote:
You should add travel to the Alamo to your fart bucket list as well. When you arrive, stand facing the Alamo approximately 10 feet in front of the main doors, then look to your right. Thats where the fence was that Davy Crockett would jump to go fart with the Mexcicans late at night.
San Antonio and the Alamo are on my bucket list. My BF has never been there. He loves history as I do.
Gasman

Houston, TX

#24359 Aug 4, 2014
Janie

Tampa, FL

#24360 Aug 4, 2014
Gasman wrote:
When at church, it is best to fart in the collection plate. If no fart is readily available then just place soiled underwaer in plate.
I donate money because they are good to the grandkids. My BF took the picture currently in TBO/Tampa Tribune! It was Port Tampa Methodist Church 120 th birthday. Reminded me of Tira Methodist Church.that my great grandparents started 120years ago. Eva Chapman-Searls......donated the land for the church and cemetary where my kinfolk rest!!!!!!!
Janie

Tampa, FL

#24361 Aug 4, 2014
Gasman wrote:
Janie fart music is the best.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sXmrMMYpQL4XX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I love these songs..........Janie does have a gun to protect me from Tea Party Christian Hyopocrites only!!!!! Nurses save lives. The enemy IS.....
.The Christian Tea Party Hypocrites of SS! I love Grace Slick and Steven Tyler. Great talent in the BBG! Baby Boom Generation!!!!!!!! Baby Boomers Rule these days. I can't wait till.NOVEMBER!!!!!! Vote Blue!!!!!!!!!! Seeya later. I need some great Florida sunshine........almost heaven......Florida!!!!!!!
Gasman

Houston, TX

#24362 Aug 4, 2014
If you fart in a jar and bury it for 5 years, it will still smell like a fresh fart. I like to donate farts while sitting through random funeral burials of people I dont even know.
Gasman

Houston, TX

#24363 Aug 4, 2014
Janie wrote:
<quoted text>San Antonio and the Alamo are on my bucket list. My BF has never been there. He loves history as I do.
Make sure you fill him in on the farting history of old Davy Crockett. It will peek his interest when visiting the Alamo of shame. Dont forget the face the Alamo and look right trick, that was where the old fence was where Davy would sneak out at night to fart with the Mexicans.
1 post removed
Janie

Tampa, FL

#24365 Aug 4, 2014
Gasman wrote:
<quoted text>
Make sure you fill him in on the farting history of old Davy Crockett. It will peek his interest when visiting the Alamo of shame. Dont forget the face the Alamo and look right trick, that was where the old fence was where Davy would sneak out at night to fart with the Mexicans.
I think working at Shell Oil and as an RN.........I have done my fair share of listening to and smelling farts. Especially 96- 2000 working at PCJ. I don't know if it was worse with the rednecks. Or the farts at the PCJ. I am happy to be retired. I live in bliss these days. Utopia is here in FLORIDA!!!!!!!!! Lol
Lori Dunn

El Paso, TX

#24366 Aug 4, 2014
My butt may be constipated and I am up in arms about it. Not my whole butt, though. Not the butt cheeks or the butt crack, but really just the butt hole. I can't get anything to come out of the damn thing! I may have to go to a Taco Stand to get relief. If they don't have dog tacos to loosen me up, I know the proprietors of such places love to drill women in the butt so that might loosen me up.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24367 Aug 4, 2014
Joyce wrote:
Obama is like those flashy new cars new blah and new blah and new blah blah blah.
Of course... Issa would be the stolen car...
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Westland, MI

#24368 Aug 4, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course... Issa would be the stolen car...
How so? You Progressives just hate people who present facts no matter what this administration is doing....... How did you like the killing of innocence with Fast and Furious? IRS evidence coming out? Nice language by Lerner....... And the most recent, as I am pressed for time, your agreeing with Obama that opening border to Central American children to ride the death train only to be sent to Chicago and other drug invested cities only to be sold into the sex slave trade, getting raped along the way......... You Progressives smile at that thought as it is happening...... Progressives don't really care about kids......
Maw Maw Baby Jane

Tampa, FL

#24369 Aug 4, 2014
Progressives do care about the children.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24370 Aug 4, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>

The Cacaroach the Cacaroach could not walk, because its missing because its missing ______ to walk. Fill in the blank to stay on our land.but you will have to pay back taxes due.
Ok, I give up. What are you missing?.
Maria Tortuga

El Paso, TX

#24371 Aug 4, 2014
Maw Maw Baby Jane wrote:
Progressives do care about the children.
And gay rights. We need to legalize those people too.
1 post removed
Maw Maw Baby Jane

Tampa, FL

#24373 Aug 4, 2014
Amen peeps!
Maw Maw Baby Jane

Tampa, FL

#24374 Aug 4, 2014
TOLERANCE. Is a good thing.
Walter Simon

El Paso, TX

#24375 Aug 4, 2014
Maw Maw Baby Jane wrote:
Amen peeps!
Do you like the sweet stuff, honey?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24376 Aug 4, 2014
Ralph Mendoza wrote:
I pray that Obama becomes president forever! He helps my people by giving them love, kindness and lots of free things. I'm so happy he letting my people come here and stay because they are tired of working and deserve to be treated with dignity and respect and nice car and house to live in. The people of America owe us at least that much for letting them stay here in our country.
Well I'm tired of working too and in a few years someone else can support you. When Obama runs out of taxpayer money to feed you, he and the rest of the
wing nuts in DC can pay for you out of their own pockets or force you to go
get a job.

So, if you like your President, you can keep your President.
Liberal forever

Tampa, FL

#24377 Aug 4, 2014
Lolololol. Deer Park, Texas......

Defiant1........

That is my old hometown. Stinkadena, Texas.......aka. Pasadena. I am known there. Lol
Liberal forever

Tampa, FL

#24378 Aug 4, 2014
Yes Texas needs equal rights for Gays.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24379 Aug 4, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
Lolololol. Deer Park, Texas......
Defiant1........
That is my old hometown. Stinkadena, Texas.......aka. Pasadena. I am known there. Lol
Well, if you like your hometown, you can keep your hometown. I'm a little tired of air you can taste. I work in downtown Houston and it doesn't smell much nicer there
either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Incognito4Ever 1,394,413
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Calvin_Coolish 228,375
News Oklahoma Lawmaker Shares Article Arguing Islam ... 3 min Wholly Silicon Wafer 90
News Trump's 'unlimited' wealth may not be enough to... 4 min Nopal 30
News Rebellious Democrats disrupt House, stage protest 7 min Lawrence Wolf 222
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 8 min Jack 6,586
News Donald Trump: Brexit is sign of independence de... 12 min Lawrence Wolf 30
News Trump hits 'hostile' media, 'rogue' Scarborough... 25 min Ronald 255
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 31 min katrina 88 387,786
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 51 min FormerParatrooper 977
More from around the web