Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 24125 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Change

Dripping Springs, TX

#23203 Jun 5, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You are a rabid Fox News guy, you hit all their talking points and a lot of their made up scandals. VA scandal is nothing new, remember the beginning of the Iraq war and wounded soldiers being placed in rooms falling apart at Walter Reed? IRS scandal is bullshyte, they did the same audits to liberal groups. Benghazi is a made up scandal. What did the ambassador expect when he hired local militias as security. I could go on but you aren't eough to understand. One gun shop being denied a loan is not a scandal. Your defense of an old white racist rancher who doesn't want to pay his bills is laughable. The guys who threatened to hide behind their woman are nothing but cowards and traitors. Other countries moving away from our currency is negligible and has been a "scandal" for well over a decade.Downsizing the military is a joke. The very small cuts will have no effect on our combat readiness.May I suggest you watch 60 Minutes on Sunday, they are doing a puff piece on our newest fighter. I know you won't watch because you might learn something.
. You might want to read upon facts.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#23204 Jun 6, 2014
Change wrote:
<quoted text>. Do you know the United States is the banking system used by all the Countries around the world and China, Europe ,are two that will no longer doing that. Our economy is in deep trouble. Get your head out of the sand.
GM POSTS BEST MONTH IN 6 YEARS, RECALLS OR NO Associated Press (6-4-14).....Is that sand, in your hair?

Location hidden

#23205 Jun 6, 2014
Change wrote:
<quoted text>. You might want to read upon facts.
FACTORY ORDERS ARE UP FOR THIRD MONTH IN ROW Associated Press (6-4-14).....Perhap's you might embrace some facts....
1 post removed

Since: Feb 13

Denton, TX

#23207 Jun 6, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You can't even read the lines moron. Because I call you a racist you think I am promoting Obama. You think because I called you out on twisting the bible around , that I am promoting Obama. You are an idiot. I do defend him as a HUMAN BEING when you refer to the President in vile racist terms. I would defend any person of color from your racist hate speech. You think that because I am not a pussy like you ,quaking in his boots, fearing the black man , that I am promoting Obama. I don't care about what your mama told you ,your a paranoid little man.You think because I point out your lies I am promoting Obama. It was your conservative supreme court that ruled the Afordable Care Act was constitutional, I think they got it wrong. I think Bush and Obama are war criminals. I point out Bush's mistakes to keep things in context. You and your butt buddy Defiant can make up or even repeat all the lies you want, but there are plenty of people who know the truth. You and defiant' s ludicrous paranoia shows how little faith you have in America.
LOL, no. I have you pegged exactly right. You defend that awful black president, because you are black.

Do you think he was right

to withhold hate crime protection from whites?

to refuse to secure our border?

to grant rights to same-sex marriages?

to trade 5 high-ranking Al-Quieda members, for one American deserter?

to renew the refusal to deport illegal aliens?

If you like Obama, after all that, you have to be black. And why is it okay for our President to act against the country, so long as he's black?

He has no business being President and, you have no business voting.

Denton, TX

#23208 Jun 6, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>. Preach your hateful anti-American views to your buddies .
What is anti-American about preserving our sovereignty?
What about fighting for the American values of free speech, liberty and the American ways?
How is any of this anti-American? And, how does your anti-American speech, serve as patriotic?

Denton, TX

#23209 Jun 6, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Ffirst off Mr. Kkkk I am white. Secondly it is not Obama's' s fault your mom lets black guys frack her. Quit breeding with your immediate family and you might have a kid with some sense.
How come, when I bring up valid points to Obama's unworthiness, you start attacking me with the inbred thing? Why are you so stereotypically racist that you assume all whites are inbred?
You do realize that there are whites in every area of the US, not just the south?
If I were from Minnesota and preferred other whites, would I still be inbred?
And, if a person was so insane to think this way, couldn't that also be attributed to inbreeding?
That's why you call each other Bro, isn't it?

Denton, TX

#23210 Jun 6, 2014
OMG! These pop-ups are driving me crazy!
Ever since I started talking about how Jews are promoting racism.
1 post removed
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23212 Jun 6, 2014
Change wrote:
<quoted text>. Do you know the United States is the banking system used by all the Countries around the world and China, Europe ,are two that will no longer doing that. Our economy is in deep trouble. Get your head out of the sand.
The tard that you are responding to does not have its head in the sand. It is firmly entrenched up Obamas butt.

You're right about the economy, but it can get much worse than anyone can even begin to imagine.

http://www.thetradingreport.com/2014/06/04/wh...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23213 Jun 6, 2014
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23214 Jun 6, 2014
I guess someone on this site does not want the truth to get out about the collapse of the dollar and what to expect.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23215 Jun 6, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
What is anti-American about preserving our sovereignty?
What about fighting for the American values of free speech, liberty and the American ways?
How is any of this anti-American? And, how does your anti-American speech, serve as patriotic?
Tard boy fubar is nothing more than a kool-aid guzzling moron who George Orwell had in mind when he wrote 1984. "War is Peace" and "Freedom is Slavery"

Location hidden

#23216 Jun 6, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
I guess someone on this site does not want the truth to get out about the collapse of the dollar and what to expect.
U.S. UNEMPLOYMENT CLAIMS ARE STILL NEAR A SEVEN-YEAR LOW Associated Press (6-6-14)....Just for you.....

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#23217 Jun 6, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> U.S. UNEMPLOYMENT CLAIMS ARE STILL NEAR A SEVEN-YEAR LOW Associated Press (6-6-14)....Just for you.....
Uneployment is actually worse than stated since the Federal Government doesntt calculate the unemployed like they used too just like it was during the Clinton Adminstration too which is why Clinton had the formula changed to make as if the economy was great.

May 2008

Numbers Racket

Why the economy is worse than we know

It was left to the Clinton Administration to implement these convoluted CPI measurements, which were reiterated in 1996 through a commission headed by Boskin and promoted by Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan. The Clintonites also extended the Pollyanna Creep of the nation’s employment figures. Although expunged from the ranks of the unemployed, discouraged workers had nevertheless been counted in the larger workforce. But in 1994, the Bureau of Labor Statistics redefined the workforce to include only that small percentage of the discouraged who had been seeking work for less than a year. The longer-term discouraged—some 4 million U.S. adults—fell out of the main monthly tally. Some now call them the “hidden unemployed.” For its last four years, the Clinton Administration also thinned the monthly household economic sampling by one sixth, from 60,000 to 50,000, and a disproportionate number of the dropped households were in the inner cities; the reduced sample (and a new adjustment formula) is believed to have reduced black unemployment estimates and eased worsening poverty figures.

http://harpers.org/archive/2008/05/numbers-ra...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23218 Jun 7, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> U.S. UNEMPLOYMENT CLAIMS ARE STILL NEAR A SEVEN-YEAR LOW Associated Press (6-6-14)....Just for you.....
Jobs and earnings along with corporate profits are totally meaningless if the currency that everything is based upon is worthless. AP along with the rest of the MSM are only reporting wha they want us to know.

The government is hiding the reality that everything is far worse than they are claiming and the medai in this country is bahaving exactly like the media in Russia before the fall of the Soviet Union.

Location hidden

#23219 Jun 7, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jobs and earnings along with corporate profits are totally meaningless if the currency that everything is based upon is worthless. AP along with the rest of the MSM are only reporting wha they want us to know.
The government is hiding the reality that everything is far worse than they are claiming and the medai in this country is bahaving exactly like the media in Russia before the fall of the Soviet Union.
Exactly.

Location hidden

#23220 Jun 7, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
U.S. Dollar has not dropped on Foreign Currency Markets....even set a record high, again'st the Japanese Yen, last Fall......

Location hidden

#23221 Jun 7, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> U.S. Dollar has not dropped on Foreign Currency Markets....even set a record high, again'st the Japanese Yen, last Fall......
The US Dollar’s Fragile Reserve Currency Status

May 14, 2014

By: Paul_Craig_Roberts

If the world loses confidence in the dollar, the cost of living in the US would rise sharply as the dollar drops in value. Economic hardship and poverty would worsen. Political instability would rise.

If the dollar lost substantial value, the dollar would lose its reserve currency status. Washington would not be able to issue new debt or new dollars in order to pay its bills.

Its wars and hundreds of overseas military bases could not be financed.

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article45599.ht...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23222 Jun 7, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> U.S. Dollar has not dropped on Foreign Currency Markets....even set a record high, again'st the Japanese Yen, last Fall......
When countries like Japan, China, Russia and others drop the U.S. Dollar (Petrodollar)as reserve currency, we are finished.

Location hidden

#23223 Jun 7, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
When countries like Japan, China, Russia and others drop the U.S. Dollar (Petrodollar)as reserve currency, we are finished.
Exactly it will be like Germany was during the 1920's and during Great Depression when the US called in Germany's debt owed since the US needed money because of the Great Depression here in the US and the actions of the US is what sent the German Mark down in value which made the German Mark practically worth nothing and the US is heading in the same direction with US debt and right now the US is dependent on selling debt or borrowing to pay the bills right now.

Hyperinflation in the Weimar Republic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperinflation_i...

The US Dollar’s Fragile Reserve Currency Status

May 14, 2014

By: Paul Craig Roberts

If the world loses confidence in the dollar, the cost of living in the US would rise sharply as the dollar drops in value. Economic hardship and poverty would worsen. Political instability would rise.

If the dollar lost substantial value, the dollar would lose its reserve currency status. Washington would not be able to issue new debt or new dollars in order to pay its bills.

Its wars and hundreds of overseas military bases could not be financed.

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article45599.ht...

Location hidden

#23224 Jun 7, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
When?...IF?.....He's Gonna.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,497,245
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Rogue Scholar 05 237,644
News Constituent tells McConnell: 'I'll sit down and... 3 min Local 9
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Laughing At Trump 258,899
News Trump to roll back Obama's climate, water rules... 4 min FRACK TRUMP 84
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 7 min Faith 5,847
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 7 min Thesimpletruth 1,409
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 23 min Rico from East Lo... 412,823
News Global backlash grows against Trump's immigrati... 1 hr American Independent 2,397
More from around the web