Majority of U.S. citizens say illegal immigrants should be deported

Feb 20, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Reuters

Our day's top images, in-depth photo essays and offbeat slices of life. See the best of Reuters photography.

Comments
541 - 560 of 880 Comments Last updated Jun 27, 2013

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#624 Feb 28, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>

Fact:

4 Republicans, Richard Shelby of Alabama, Mike Johanns of Nebraska, Rand Paul of Kentucky and Thad Cochran of Mississippi -- voted for Hagel.

Fact: You lose again.

hahahahahahahahahaha
Here are the "Facts" you were responding to in your post! LOL!!!

"What's your point. Did you point out the libs that didn't vote for Obama's two failed attemps at a budget?

Of course you didn't."

#625 Feb 28, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>How did I lose pookie. Hagle is nothing more to me than another Obama low information voter.
Hagel is a RINO!

#626 Feb 28, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>

Please stop disgracing the state of Michigan with your racism.

The simple fact is minorities are much more likely to be stopped while driving than white people. That's why they call it "driving while black".

And every driver is required to show a drivers license when pulled over regardless of their skin color.

Now go crawl back in that hole you came out of and die.
RACISIM AND ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

Written by Rita Bonilla Thursday, 03 June 2010 15:02

One of the 'founders' of the Reconquista (reconquer) Movement some years
back said:

******"We call things RACISM just to get attention. We reduce
complicated problems to RACISM, not because IT IS RACISM, but because it works."******

Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant, as quoted by Richard de
Uriarte, The Phoenix Gazette, March 14, 1992 (quoted in The ProEnglish
Advocate, 1st Quarter, 2002).

http://www.lasvegastribune.com/index.php...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#627 Feb 28, 2013
Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hagel is a RINO!
you mean a true conservative and not some far right whackjob?

when will you realize the moving to the far right , by definition does not make one conservative?

#628 Feb 28, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>

Racists always feel free to spew their racist crap, though most do it wearing their pointy white sheets; that's part of what makes you a racist.
RACISIM AND ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

Written by Rita Bonilla Thursday, 03 June 2010 15:02

One of the 'founders' of the Reconquista (reconquer) Movement some years
back said:

****** "We call things RACISM just to get attention. We reduce
complicated problems to RACISM, not because IT IS RACISM, but because it works."******

Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant, as quoted by Richard de
Uriarte, The Phoenix Gazette, March 14, 1992 (quoted in The ProEnglish
Advocate, 1st Quarter, 2002).

http://www.lasvegastribune.com/index.php...

#629 Feb 28, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>

No, we NEVER objected to the DRIVER having to show his/her driver's license regardless of their color.

What we DO object to is demanding proof of citizenship of someone just because of the color of their skin.

If you want to stop every person & every car and ask for the same level of proof of citizenship- i.e. a certified long form birth certificate or a US passport- that's fine. I still don't want to live in that kind of police state, but as long as EVERYONE has to provide the same level of proof and EVERYONE who fails is detained regardless of their skin color, then I can live with it.
Gee, now I wonder how many white people carry around a certified long form copy of their birth certificate or a US passport? We better start building a LOT more detention cells......
There's 6.6 million "BROWN" Mexican illegal aliens in our country.

When we had 6.6 million "White" illegal aliens in our country let me know.

The Hispanic Americans could solve the problem by calling I.C.E on the illegal aliens they know.

Till then they need to stop whining!

#630 Feb 28, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>

You low information frightwing drones were coerced into voting for that severely con fella. I'm starting to like fux for doing America so many favors.....morris, rover, ailes. The perfect model for getting Democrats elected.

hahahahahahahahahahaha
What post were you responding to?? LOL!!!

#631 Feb 28, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>

posted by Au Contrair to me just a bit ago...just an example of Au Contrair's/Le Jimbo's thinking capabilities...

"Speaking of radical, on July 9, 2012 you had 21,767 post, today February 27, 2013 you have 21,768 post..........after posting 20 post a day. Don't you find that magical? One post in basically a year, but posting 20 times that. Just what kind of superduper ACORN spam site do you operate from."
What's your problem, you afraid he's going to catch up with you?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#632 Feb 28, 2013
Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your problem, you afraid he's going to catch up with you?
Apparantly, you're not smart enough to know how stupid that was either...

(hint: take a look at one of your really old posts, and see how many posts it says you had made back then. then compare to todays post...)

#633 Feb 28, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>

WHITE HOUSE BLAMES BIG SIS FOR ALIEN RELEASE ……again, nothing Is Obama’s fault.

Ok, there is blame.......Has Obama called for her to resign for over stepping her authority.....
Thank you Obama!

How's that "CHANGE" coming?

ICE Allowed the Release of 890 Imprisoned Deportable Aliens, Convicted of Serious Crimes, Into U.S. in FY 2009

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

By Edwin Mora

( CNSNews.com )- Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) failed to identify more than 800 criminal alien convicts eligible for deportation before they were released from U.S. prisons, including "many" of "the most egregious criminal aliens, who pose a significant pubic safety risk," according to a report by the Inspector General for the Department of Homeland Security
(DHS).

According to the report, released on Feb. 4, ICE's Criminal Alien Program, or CAP, "is responsible for identifying criminal aliens incarcerated in federal, state, and local prisons and jails who are eligible for removal from the United States."

In fiscal year 2009, CAP failed to identify 890 criminal aliens eligible for removal from the United States, according to the report. These criminals had been incarcerated in facilities in Texas and California and were released back into U.S. society.

A criminal alien eligible for removal is a person who is in the United States illegally and is subsequently convicted of a crime or was a legal permanent residents convicted of a removable offense, such as murder and other felonies.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/ice-let-8...

#634 Feb 28, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>What you don't seem to understand about your own country..(i'm assuming your acitizen, though you seem to not know much about your own nation, so let's just give you the benfit of the doubt and call you a very poor citizen that can't be bothered to do your civic duty and know about your gov't...)is that

it is illegal to stop people without just cause.

would you care to research which part of our (your?) constitution this ruling comes from? would care for me to teach you for a small tutorial fee?
Sobriety Checkpoint Laws
February 2013

Sobriety checkpoints (also called DUI checkpoints) are locations where law enforcment officers are stationed to check drivers for signs of intoxication and impairment. Many jurisdictions utilize sobriety checkpoints as part of their larger drunk driving deterrance program.

Due to legal issues surrounding their use, not all states conduct sobriety checkpoints. Some states have laws authorizing their use. Others forbid them or are silent on the issue.

Learn More About Drunk Driving
State Laws
Drunk Driving
Drug Impaired Driving

Issue Brief

Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over

Related Links

States with no explicit statutory authority may or may not conduct checkpoints. In many states, the judiciary has stepped in to uphold or restrict sobriety checkpoints based on interpretation of state or federal Constitutions.

38 states, the District of Columbia, the Northern Mariana Islands and the Virgin Islands conduct sobriety checkpoints.
In 12 states, sobriety checkpoints are not conducted. Some states prohibit them by state law or Constitution (or interpretation of state law or Constitution). Texas prohibits them based on the its interpretation of the U.S. Constitution.

http://www.ghsa.org/html/stateinfo/laws/check...

#635 Feb 28, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Then it should be simple for you to point out the post where I opposed the police asking anyone for their driver's license?
The difference is that a valid state-issued driver's license is required by law to be on your person in order to operate a motor vehicle on public roads; proof of citizenship is NOT.
You DO realize a driver's license is NOT proof of citizenship, right?
As of Jan 2013, only 13 states meet the Real ID requirements, and and only 4 state issue enhanced driver's licenses which ARE proof of citizenship. Care to guess how many of those states are along the southern border? NONE.

So to review, asking the driver for a driver's license- okay.
Asking for proof of citizenship- not okay.
So a New Mexico State Trooper stops a van with 20 Browning looking people packed in it and no one speaks broken English except the driver who has a Mexican drivers license.

???

#636 Feb 28, 2013
Chicago_American wrote:
I don't know if anyone realizes this or not, but there is an upside to 'legalizing' the 20 MILLION + south of civilization illegal mex in our country.
Even though they WILL use (1) of their many fake identities to qualify for shamnesty it willbecome THE (1) identity they will have to pay taxes with, register for a drivers license with and anyone who now hires them will now get to charge them for their medical, dental, SS tax, Obammy-care-tax, payroll tax and everything else actual Americans have to pay for.
AND, AND .. all those traitor liberal scum who hire them to do their lawns, care for their kids, cook for them and work on their houses will now have to send the ex-illegal mex a 1099 and make them pay OUR government the lion share of their low-skilled wages or face American fines and go to jail for non-compliance and tax fraud. There will likely be more mexicans in prison AFTER the king is done than when they were illegals.
In short, in case any American (non-lib) needs something positive to come out of this Black King's traitorous agenda it is that these 20 million + illegal mex will be in a world of $hit when they finally have to become legal and pay through the arse for everything just like an American.
I can't Wait for the fallout. I'm going to laugh my arse off!!!
I have a question, Obama owns a home in Chicago, but fly's all the way to Hawaii to rent a home for his vacations. It costs $181,757 per flight hour hour to fly him there and back. In these tough economic times wouldn't it be cheaper on the American tax payers for him to just fly to his Chicago home?

Obama and Air Force One: It's good to have a 747

Last year Obama flew in Air Force One 172 times, almost every other day.

White House officials have been telling reporters in recent days that the Democrat doesn't intend to hang around the White House quite so much in 2011.

They explain he wants to get out more around the country because, as everyone knows, that midterm election shellacking on Nov. 2 had nothing to do with his healthcare bill, over-spending or other policies, and everything to do with Obama's not adequately explaining himself to his countrymen and women.
And with only 673 days remaining in the neverending presidential campaign, the incumbent's travel pace will not likely slacken.

At an Air Force-estimated cost of $181,757 per flight hour (not to mention the additional travel costs of Marine One, Secret Service, logistics and local police overtime), that's a lot of frequent flier dollars going into the president's carbon footprint.

Read rest of story below:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/20...
2 posts removed

#639 Feb 28, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>

you do realize that if they ae working under a fake ID, they are often paying payroll taxes that they will never get benefits off of...
learning is fun!
I wouldn't worry about the illegal aliens losing money "woodtick57"
They seem to have a way of making up the difference!

Illegal Aliens Receive Billions in IRS Tax Benefits
Friday, 23 Sep 2011 05:17 PM

By James Walsh

On July 7, 2011, the U.S. Department of Treasury's inspector general for tax administration issued a startling report entitled "Individuals Who Are Not Authorized to Work in the United States Were Paid $4.2 Billion in Refundable Credits."

No wonder the nation's finances are in turmoil.

******It is clear that unauthorized aliens are filing ITIN tax returns with fraudulent data.******

The Treasury report found that "One common type of
fraudulent refund involves taxpayers fabricating a Wage and Tax Statement (Form W-2) that shows excess withholding and results in a tax refund."

Read more on Newsmax.com : Illegal Aliens Receive Billions in IRS Tax Benefits

"learning is fun!"

#640 Feb 28, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>

thousands of who? what BS tax oncreases?
OK,OK Hundreds!

Hundreds of Illegal Immigrants Released by Homeland Security: Checkmate to Fiscal Cliff Stalemate?

Just a week before the fiscal cliff stalemate causes mandatory budget cuts to go into effect, the Department of Homeland Security has started releasing hundreds illegal immigrants from detention citing impending budget cuts.

On Tuesday, Gillian M. Christensen, the spokeswoman of the Immigration and Customs Enforcement, or ICE, issued a statement observing,“As fiscal uncertainty remains over the continuing resolution and possible sequestration, ICE has reviewed its detained population to ensure detention levels stay within ICE’s current budget.

http://www.jdjournal.com/2013/02/27/hundreds-...

#641 Feb 28, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Multiculturalism Claims Victory Over Valentine’s Day

http://www.westernjournalism.com/multicultura...

Wild Video Captures the Massive Cafeteria Brawl Between Muslim and African-American Students at Minn. High School

You think Diversity works when most of the people coming here will NOT assimulate??

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/15/wi...
DHS Admit they neither Track, nor Deport Foreign Welfare Benefits Cheats & Obama Blocks DHS & ICE from Deporting Unlawful Freeloading Welfare Immigrant THIEVES!
http://patriotaction.net/profiles/blog/show...
Aaron, 9,‘bullied to death for being white’
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/480...

“Affirmative action” Obama not being held responsible for anything
http://patriotaction.net/forum/topic/show...

Signs of immigration roadblocks in Congress.. They want to pass it fast before we know what's in it.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/02/congres...
Arab Festival 2009 - Sharia in the US *Must See*

Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#642 Feb 28, 2013
Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a question, Obama owns a home in Chicago, but fly's all the way to Hawaii to rent a home for his vacations. It costs $181,757 per flight hour hour to fly him there and back. In these tough economic times wouldn't it be cheaper on the American tax payers for him to just fly to his Chicago home?
Obama and Air Force One: It's good to have a 747
Last year Obama flew in Air Force One 172 times, almost every other day.
White House officials have been telling reporters in recent days that the Democrat doesn't intend to hang around the White House quite so much in 2011.
They explain he wants to get out more around the country because, as everyone knows, that midterm election shellacking on Nov. 2 had nothing to do with his healthcare bill, over-spending or other policies, and everything to do with Obama's not adequately explaining himself to his countrymen and women.
And with only 673 days remaining in the neverending presidential campaign, the incumbent's travel pace will not likely slacken.
At an Air Force-estimated cost of $181,757 per flight hour (not to mention the additional travel costs of Marine One, Secret Service, logistics and local police overtime), that's a lot of frequent flier dollars going into the president's carbon footprint.
Read rest of story below:
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/20...
This individual is not from Chicago. He is a plant ,a phony.
Chicagoan who work/pay taxes do not think as he and do not want illegals running wild throughout the city.

#643 Feb 28, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>

All the more reason to make them legal citizens.
Police Watch as SB1070 Illegal alien supporters desecrate US Flag during
National Anthem

Illegals raise Mexican flag over Maywood

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Illegal Aliens Gang Rape Girl For 2 Days

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

The Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act (42 U.S.C.§ 1395dd,
EMTALA) is a United States Act of Congress passed in 1986 as part of the
Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act. It requires hospitals and
ambulance services to provide care to anyone needing emergency treatment
regardless of citizenship, legal status or ability to pay.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#644 Feb 28, 2013
Chicago-ans who have seen their taxes/fees go up and up and up know very well that if illegals are given citizenship they will be a bigger burden. The welfare role is getting longer/bigger,, Chicago is a Sanctuary City which panders to illegals and forces them upon the taxpayers. Illegals will never pay their fair share of anything !!!!

#645 Feb 28, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>

maybe you should get on the ass of your fellow citizens that are hiring all those illegals...they are causing the problem.
The problem starts when the illegal aliens enter our country illegally, no matter what their reason. They're about to repossess my home, should I just go down to the bank and take the money by force to pay it off?

No,because its against the law.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min TSM 1,101,429
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min DITCH MITCH 151,453
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min positronium 257,000
10 things to know about corporate inversions 9 min Righteous 6
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 13 min Aquarius-WY 1,621
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min scirocco 177,526
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 16 min Frankie Rizzo 200,628
Kerry: ISIS is a 'disease,' stamp it out 2 hr RustyS 29
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••