Majority of U.S. citizens say illegal immigrants should be deported

There are 880 comments on the Reuters story from Feb 20, 2013, titled Majority of U.S. citizens say illegal immigrants should be deported. In it, Reuters reports that:

Our day's top images, in-depth photo essays and offbeat slices of life. See the best of Reuters photography.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#601 Feb 27, 2013
Chicago_American wrote:
I don't know if anyone realizes this or not, but there is an upside to 'legalizing' the 20 MILLION + south of civilization illegal mex in our country.
Even though they WILL use (1) of their many fake identities to qualify for shamnesty it willbecome THE (1) identity they will have to pay taxes with, register for a drivers license with and anyone who now hires them will now get to charge them for their medical, dental, SS tax, Obammy-care-tax, payroll tax and everything else actual Americans have to pay for.
AND, AND .. all those traitor liberal scum who hire them to do their lawns, care for their kids, cook for them and work on their houses will now have to send the ex-illegal mex a 1099 and make them pay OUR government the lion share of their low-skilled wages or face American fines and go to jail for non-compliance and tax fraud. There will likely be more mexicans in prison AFTER the king is done than when they were illegals.
In short, in case any American (non-lib) needs something positive to come out of this Black King's traitorous agenda it is that these 20 million + illegal mex will be in a world of $hit when they finally have to become legal and pay through the arse for everything just like an American.
I can't Wait for the fallout. I'm going to laugh my arse off!!!
you do realize that if they ae working under a fake ID, they are often paying payroll taxes that they will never get benefits off of...

learning is fun!
Chicago_American

Midlothian, IL

#602 Feb 27, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you do realize that if they ae working under a fake ID, they are often paying payroll taxes that they will never get benefits off of...
learning is fun!
Nope, you're completely and absolutely incorrect and I think you already know that. I have friends in the trades and they know the game inside and out. Even their legal mexican workers know the scam the illegal run. I also live ina mex neighborhood and have on the ground experience.

FACT: they pay almost nothing in taxes because they can claim as many fake dependents under their fake ID's as it takes to pay very little or nothing. The SS tax they pay is minimal due to under reporting their incomes when they must.

FACT: Once they're legal they'll have to register under a single fake identity for their free food stamps and gov benefits or if they're caught using more than one they'll all of a sudden be held accountable as Americans and criminals. No more ilegal mex 'pc' break.

FACT: They currently throw away their W-2's because it has a fake name on it and they can't be traced to them regardless.

FACT: Their employers pay them off the books and no report is made to the government.

FACT: they get free medical and they don't pay for insurance because the emergency room can't turn them away and it's illegal to ask them about immigration status.

FACT: As soon as they are officially in the system they will be required by employers to register using a single fake identity and will be taxed and traked the rest of their time in our country.

Learning IS fun and I hope you did!

St. Croix valley

#603 Feb 27, 2013
Chicago_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, you're completely and absolutely incorrect and I think you already know that. I have friends in the trades and they know the game inside and out. Even their legal mexican workers know the scam the illegal run. I also live ina mex neighborhood and have on the ground experience.
FACT: they pay almost nothing in taxes because they can claim as many fake dependents under their fake ID's as it takes to pay very little or nothing. The SS tax they pay is minimal due to under reporting their incomes when they must.
FACT: Once they're legal they'll have to register under a single fake identity for their free food stamps and gov benefits or if they're caught using more than one they'll all of a sudden be held accountable as Americans and criminals. No more ilegal mex 'pc' break.
FACT: They currently throw away their W-2's because it has a fake name on it and they can't be traced to them regardless.
FACT: Their employers pay them off the books and no report is made to the government.
FACT: they get free medical and they don't pay for insurance because the emergency room can't turn them away and it's illegal to ask them about immigration status.
FACT: As soon as they are officially in the system they will be required by employers to register using a single fake identity and will be taxed and traked the rest of their time in our country.
I'm sorry?!? FICA only takes a small part of your check?

i guess we know who is unemplyed and living of the rest of us here...

go hide you tail in disgrace , dude...

St. Croix valley

#604 Feb 27, 2013
Chicago_American wrote:
<quoted text>
umm..apparantly. you don't know what payroll taxes are, so you?

so sad...hope you get off welfare soon. I'm tired of supporting your ass and your bastards...
Chicago_American

Midlothian, IL

#605 Feb 27, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>umm..apparantly. you don't know what payroll taxes are, so you?
so sad...hope you get off welfare soon. I'm tired of supporting your ass and your bastards...
Sorry,'dude' but I probably make more than you and pay taxes up the arse. Keep telling yourself that your illegal mex pay so much in taxes if it makes you and your ilk feel better.

Another deluded liberal is a ubiquitous as air in this country nowadays.

I'll be laughing my arse off at the poor ex-illlegals and libs like you.

St. Croix valley

#606 Feb 27, 2013
Chicago_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry,'dude' but I probably make more than you and pay taxes up the arse. Keep telling yourself that your illegal mex pay so much in taxes if it makes you and your ilk feel better.
Another deluded liberal is a ubiquitous as air in this country nowadays.
I'll be laughing my arse off at the poor ex-illlegals and libs like you.
Sure pal, sure...

you don't even know about taxes from a paycheck yet you're a rich man...sure...

i think we know how high the bullshit meter spiked on that one...

“Better Dead than red!”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#607 Feb 27, 2013
Now the idiots in office are releasing thousands of them to try and scare people in falling for their BS tax increases... We're on to them though

St. Croix valley

#608 Feb 27, 2013
starringuandi wrote:
Now the idiots in office are releasing thousands of them to try and scare people in falling for their BS tax increases... We're on to them though
thousands of who? what BS tax oncreases?

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#609 Feb 27, 2013
Multiculturalism Claims Victory Over Valentine’s Day
http://www.westernjournalism.com/multicultura...

Wild Video Captures the Massive Cafeteria Brawl Between Muslim and African-American Students at Minn. High School

You think Diversity works when most of the people coming here will NOT assimulate??
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/15/wi...

DHS Admit they neither Track, nor Deport Foreign Welfare Benefits Cheats & Obama Blocks DHS & ICE from Deporting Unlawful Freeloading Welfare Immigrant THIEVES!
http://patriotaction.net/profiles/blog/show...

Aaron, 9,‘bullied to death for being white’
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/480...

“Affirmative action” Obama not being held responsible for anything
http://patriotaction.net/forum/topic/show...

Signs of immigration roadblocks in Congress.. They want to pass it fast before we know what's in it.
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/02/congres...

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#610 Feb 27, 2013
Chicago_American wrote:
<quoted text>
All the more reason to make them legal citizens.
3 posts removed

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#614 Feb 28, 2013
Quote:

"Perhaps the U.S. should pull out of Chicago ?
Body count: In the last 12 months 500 + killed (murdered) in Chicago .
221 killed in Afganistan AND Chicago has one of the strictest gun laws in the entire US.
President: Barack Hussein Obama
Senator: Dick Durbin
House Representative: Jesse Jackson Jr.
Governor: Pat Quinn
House leader: Mike Madigan
Atty. Gen.: Lisa Madigan (daughter of Mike)
Mayor: Rahm Emanuel
The leadership in Illinois - all Democrats.
Thank you for the combat zone in Chicago .
Of course, they're all blaming each other.
Can't blame Republicans; there aren't any!
Chicago school system rated one of the worst in the country.
State pension fund $90 Billion in debt, worst in country.
Cook County ( Chicago ) sales tax 10.25% highest in country.
This is the political culture that Obama comes from in Illinois .
And he is going to 'fix' Washington politics for us???
George Ryan is no longer Governor, he is in prison.
Of course he was replaced by Rob Blajogevitch who is...that's right, also in prison.
And Representative Jesse Jackson Jr. resigned 11 / 21 / 2012.
That is because he is fighting being sent to... that's right, prison."

#615 Feb 28, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>

Your assumption hispanic Americans know and are supporting illegals is racist.

No big suprise there......

Thanks for at least admitting hispanic American citizens are being harassed just because they're hispanic.
T'm still looking for one Hispanic American that wants to deport the 6.6 Million illegal alien Mexicans in our country!

#616 Feb 28, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>

Google.

Though I do have a correction to the Arizona figure.
Updated info shows compliance with their mandaotry e-verify is now at 43% instead of the 33% I quoted earlier.
Still, less than half of all businesses in compliance with a mandatory law isn't exactly effective.
I know its asking a lot, but "Google" is a big search engine. Could you narrow your comments down to a Link?

Thanks.
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#617 Feb 28, 2013
Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
T'm still looking for one Hispanic American that wants to deport the 6.6 Million illegal alien Mexicans in our country!
6.6 or even 7 million still isn't much, when you compare the total US population at about 320 million. One can't imagine, except for you, that so small a population could have an enormous effect. I guess in your dilly dally world, anything is possible.

#618 Feb 28, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>

One third of 11 million is not 6.6 million, it's 3.666~ million.
That was my point to the other poster I was responding to. That you for agreeing.

#619 Feb 28, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlikely.
Last time I checked, no soup kitchen feeding the poor/homeless asks for proof of citizenship.
Friends & relatives will also take them in.
They're not leaving no matter how much you want them to.
"Friends & relatives will also take them in."

That would be Hispanic Americans,thank you for making my point.

St. Croix valley

#620 Feb 28, 2013
Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know its asking a lot, but "Google" is a big search engine. Could you narrow your comments down to a Link?
Thanks.
i believe the word google may have been in the command form...

#621 Feb 28, 2013
Detective Frito wrote:
<quoted text>

6.6 or even 7 million still isn't much, when you compare the total US population at about 320 million.

One can't imagine, except for you, that so small a population could have an enormous effect.

I guess in your dilly dally world, anything is possible.

The bottom line is they're in our country illegally! That's not fair to the immigrants in other countries waiting to enter here the "LEGAL" way.

Google "Chain Migration" and tell me how much our population will explode from 6.6 million illegal aliens bringing in their relatives in the years ahead!

Three Decades of Mass Immigration

The Legacy of the 1965 Immigration Act

http://www.cis.org/articles/1995/back395.pdf

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

1965 Immigration act, Quote:

Among those who more accurately foresaw the future effects of the change in immigration law was a certain Myra C. Hacker, Vice President of the New Jersey Coalition, who testified at a Senate immigration subcommittee hearing:

"In light of our 5 percent unemployment rate, our worries over the so called population explosion, and our menacingly mounting welfare costs, are we prepared to embrace so great a horde of the world's unfortunates? At the very least, the hidden mathematics of the bill should be made clear to the public so that they may tell their Congressmen how they feel about providing jobs, schools, homes, security against want, citizen education, and a brotherly welcome ... for an indeterminately enormous number of aliens from underprivileged lands."

"We should remember that people accustomed to such marginal existence in their own land will tend to live fully here, to hoard our bounteous minimum wages and our humanitarian welfare handouts ... lower our wage and living standards, disrupt our cultural patterns ..."

"Whatever may be our benevolent intent toward many people,[the bill] fails to give due consideration to the economic needs, the cultural traditions, and the public sentiment of the citizens of the United States."

(U.S. Senate, Subcommittee on Immigration and Naturalization of the Committee on the Judiciary, Washington, D.C., Feb. 10, 1965. pp. 681-687.)

#622 Feb 28, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>

Irrelevant.

There are 50+ million US citizens who are hispanic. I will not sacrifice their civil rights just because they share similar ethnic background as a majority of the illegals.
Are you sure they're not counting the 11 million illegal aliens in the census total?

St. Croix valley

#623 Feb 28, 2013
Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
The bottom line is they're in our country illegally! That's not fair to the immigrants in other countries waiting to enter here the "LEGAL" way.
Google "Chain Migration" and tell me how much our population will explode from 6.6 million illegal aliens bringing in their relatives in the years ahead!
Three Decades of Mass Immigration
The Legacy of the 1965 Immigration Act
http://www.cis.org/articles/1995/back395.pdf
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
1965 Immigration act, Quote:
Among those who more accurately foresaw the future effects of the change in immigration law was a certain Myra C. Hacker, Vice President of the New Jersey Coalition, who testified at a Senate immigration subcommittee hearing:
"In light of our 5 percent unemployment rate, our worries over the so called population explosion, and our menacingly mounting welfare costs, are we prepared to embrace so great a horde of the world's unfortunates? At the very least, the hidden mathematics of the bill should be made clear to the public so that they may tell their Congressmen how they feel about providing jobs, schools, homes, security against want, citizen education, and a brotherly welcome ... for an indeterminately enormous number of aliens from underprivileged lands."
"We should remember that people accustomed to such marginal existence in their own land will tend to live fully here, to hoard our bounteous minimum wages and our humanitarian welfare handouts ... lower our wage and living standards, disrupt our cultural patterns ..."
"Whatever may be our benevolent intent toward many people,[the bill] fails to give due consideration to the economic needs, the cultural traditions, and the public sentiment of the citizens of the United States."
(U.S. Senate, Subcommittee on Immigration and Naturalization of the Committee on the Judiciary, Washington, D.C., Feb. 10, 1965. pp. 681-687.)
maybe you should get on the ass of your fellow citizens that are hiring all those illegals...they are causing the problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min USAsince1680 1,233,377
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min Bkitzking 164,079
News Ireland same-sex marriage 27 min Rosa_Winkel 111
News Court won't lift hold on Obama immigration action 32 min Who guessed it 13
News Despite court ruling, immigration advocates sti... 39 min Local 2
News Immigration Activists Vow Electoral Repercussio... 47 min Rob Ruvil 4
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 48 min Rogue Scholar 05 189,977
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 1 hr R12 Freon 2,346
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Quirky 328,511
News GOP's fight for 2016 nomination likely to drag ... 5 hr Your Ex 83
More from around the web