Majority of U.S. citizens say illegal...

Majority of U.S. citizens say illegal immigrants should be deported

There are 879 comments on the Reuters story from Feb 20, 2013, titled Majority of U.S. citizens say illegal immigrants should be deported. In it, Reuters reports that:

Our day's top images, in-depth photo essays and offbeat slices of life. See the best of Reuters photography.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#213 Feb 22, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
He could and if in 2016 it would be in the best interest for America,our constitution ,,,,most would rally behind him.
But I seriously doubt Romney himself would want to deal with the vicious tactic all over again,the tactics the Democratic Party are known for and pull on the American people.
Oh, poor little rich Romney got his little feeling hurt?

Can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

I'm sure Romney is more than happy riding in his car elevator.......
Who

Grand Rapids, MI

#214 Feb 22, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd wish you were gang raped as well, but you'd probably enjoy it too much.
So you are implying brown people are rapists.

Bigot.
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#215 Feb 22, 2013
Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>its a done deal,you coward
Yeah, it's a "done deal' since birth that you're a loser and a coward.
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#216 Feb 22, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
I havent't heard anyone on either side supporting mass deportation in the immigration reform. Even McCain admits that will never happen, and the Dems certainly won't vote for any bill which calls for mass deportation.
Simply not realistic.
You can't expect results of a kid. Realism is not in his lexicon.
bohart

White Pine, TN

#217 Feb 22, 2013
The American people oppose additional immigration, the chamber of commerce and both parties support it. Which is why we have 12 to 20 MILLION illegals.

Tawas City, Michigan

#218 Feb 22, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are implying brown people are rapists.
Bigot.
Nope, only a racist could interpret what I said that way.

I don't care what color they are, as long as they gang rape you and are all extremely well hung.
Reality Bites

AOL

#219 Feb 22, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, poor little rich Romney got his little feeling hurt?
Can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.
I'm sure Romney is more than happy riding in his car elevator.......
Don't worry the Romney family will be fine. They aren't accustomed to being demonized by common street trash. They have higher standards for their family which have nothing to do with money.

Like many fair minded, even handed Americans, they simply over estimated the deminished character and integrity of what pass for Democrats these days. It's an easy mistake. A lot of Democrats used to be decent fair minded, patriotic citizens before Pelosi and her crowd took over.
Cat74

United States

#220 Feb 22, 2013
Sorry Larry, Go to Chicago's south, and south east side, and you will see lazy, shiftless people who are as useless today as they were in 1963 when they first started getting their freebies. They haven't worked for generations. No it is not just a rumor, it is real. They won't help their children get an education so te teachers gave up teaching them. They graduate drifters, who will eiher use drugs or sell them. You live in la la land if you don't understand what these people have done to all our cities.

Tawas City, Michigan

#221 Feb 22, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Sorry Larry, Go to Chicago's south, and south east side, and you will see lazy, shiftless people who are as useless today as they were in 1963 when they first started getting their freebies. They haven't worked for generations. No it is not just a rumor, it is real. They won't help their children get an education so te teachers gave up teaching them. They graduate drifters, who will eiher use drugs or sell them. You live in la la land if you don't understand what these people have done to all our cities.
"lazy shiftless people"?

Archie Bunker, is that you??

Simply amazing people can still be that racist in 2013.

Wow. You need to die, and REAL SOON.
1 post removed
Who

Grand Rapids, MI

#223 Feb 22, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, only a racist could interpret what I said that way.
I don't care what color they are, as long as they gang rape you and are all extremely well hung.
But you're a racist, because only a racist bigot like yourself would assume that all brown people a rapists.

Of course I suppose you know all about gang rape since you are gay.
fatbacksx

Portland, OR

#224 Feb 22, 2013
I think all republiCON politicians (the ones that back up for their paychecks and waste other peoples air) should be deported to floriDUH texass,or arizoneout.
Who

Grand Rapids, MI

#225 Feb 22, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget that the majority of prisoners are WHITE PEOPLE.
So you hate white people?

Racist.

Maybe you're making white people act this way with your outdated bigotry - isn't that right larry "the asshole" wolf?

You are such a racist dinosaur, this is 2013 - when will you liberals stop acting like this is the cold war era?
Who

Grand Rapids, MI

#226 Feb 22, 2013
fatbacksx wrote:
I think all republiCON politicians (the ones that back up for their paychecks and waste other peoples air) should be deported to floriDUH texass,or arizoneout.
How long have you been sitting on those "gems"? Come up with those all by yourself did you? You must be exhausted.

What a dumbass.

Since your from virgina, you do know that all your liberal friends think you're a backwards, toothless, inbred hillbilly right?

Get a clue idiot.
hitem

South Boston, VA

#227 Feb 22, 2013
We wanted them deported and give us back all the tax dollars and money they have stolen from us
Who

Grand Rapids, MI

#228 Feb 22, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to add insult to injury but you're also stupid.

This is from abc news run by idiot liberals like you:

"Black males continue to be incarcerated at an extraordinary rate. Black males make up 35.4 percent of the jail and prison population — even though they make up less than 10 percent of the overall U.S population. Four percent of U.S. black males were in jail or prison last year, compared to 1.7 percent of Hispanic males and .7 percent of white males. In other words, black males were locked up at almost six times the rate of their white counterparts."

In fact, you idiot liberals are actually complaining that it isn't "fair" that blacks get locked more than whites, proving that all black people do is contribute to the crime rate.

But hey, you're white, according to a liberal like you - it's your fault!

How does it feel to be so ignorant?
1 post removed
fatbacksx

Portland, OR

#230 Feb 22, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
How long have you been sitting on those "gems"? Come up with those all by yourself did you? You must be exhausted.
What a dumbass.
Since your from virgina, you do know that all your liberal friends think you're a backwards, toothless, inbred hillbilly right?
Get a clue idiot.
HUH?Go suck on a cheney with hannity.
spud

Chalfont, PA

#231 Feb 22, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
How'd that work out for Romney......
What does that mean? The media chooses who becomes President. The electorate is manipulated for the most part and you definately qualify as one of the manipulated.

Tawas City, Michigan

#232 Feb 22, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
But you're a racist, because only a racist bigot like yourself would assume that all brown people a rapists.
Of course I suppose you know all about gang rape since you are gay.
Where did I say all brown people are rapists?

Oh that's right, I didn't.
cop

South Boston, VA

#233 Feb 22, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot, hispanics are counted with the whites=fact
let me know if truth hurts ya, sorry its just a frustrating fact of lawenforcement

Tawas City, Michigan

#234 Feb 22, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
So you hate white people?
Racist.
Maybe you're making white people act this way with your outdated bigotry - isn't that right larry "the asshole" wolf?
You are such a racist dinosaur, this is 2013 - when will you liberals stop acting like this is the cold war era?
Where did I say I hate white people?

Oh that's right, I didn't.

I only hate racist such as yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Trump says he saved Machado's job 1 min Chilli J 5
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Incognito4Ever 1,433,404
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Geezer files 225,425
News FBI releases notes from Clinton email investiga... 4 min Battle Tested 165
News Early ballots: Clinton sees strength in NC but ... 5 min CZars_R_US 49
News 5 Words Trump Forgot to Say in First Debate 7 min bottlecap 31
News Hillary Clinton Charges Racism 7 min Little Jack Little 706
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 8 min positronium 395,934
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 11 min Buck Crick 179
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 35 min swampmudd 10,496
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 47 min Dumbbuddy 244,042
More from around the web