Putin Calls Obama on Ukraine Crisis

Putin Calls Obama on Ukraine Crisis

There are 52 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 28, 2014, titled Putin Calls Obama on Ukraine Crisis. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

U.S. officials believe that Russia is massing troops along the Ukraine border in possible preparation for an invasion.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#1 Mar 28, 2014
Hey tea-baggers, how does it feel to choke on that crow that Obama’s strategy towards Putin’s forced fed you?

LOL…

I doubt if the big great Putin that you unpatriotic tea-baggers built up to worship status would come quivering and a-calling to the “feckless weakling” that you idiots so desperately want this great President to be perceived as.

You right-wing idiots are too blinded by hate and ignorance to see that President Obama brilliantly boxed Putin in and hurt the Russian economy. Bush left this nation’s military and economy teetering on the edge so even if Obama wanted to use military options bush made sure that his options were limited. But Obama proves that intellect is stronger might.

I prove that on here against you tea-baggers every time I post… although I would beat you cowards with might just the same.
radiofreeamerica

Tampa, FL

#2 Mar 28, 2014
I wonder what Putin called him?
well

Pickering, Canada

#3 Mar 28, 2014
Putinko has been isolated and is bored. He wants to find a way out of this mess. He doesn't want to become like leaders of North Korea.
Fake Marine Corp Pat

Huntington Beach, CA

#4 Mar 28, 2014
President Putin called the inept obama alright, he called him a wimpy big eared chimp.. Lmao
Cat74

Aurora, IL

#5 Mar 28, 2014
Well, the Russians are still a threat to the Ukraine so he must have called President Obama to gloat.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#6 Mar 28, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Hey tea-baggers, how does it feel to choke on that crow that Obama’s strategy towards Putin’s forced fed you?
LOL…
I doubt if the big great Putin that you unpatriotic tea-baggers built up to worship status would come quivering and a-calling to the “feckless weakling” that you idiots so desperately want this great President to be perceived as.
You right-wing idiots are too blinded by hate and ignorance to see that President Obama brilliantly boxed Putin in and hurt the Russian economy. Bush left this nation’s military and economy teetering on the edge so even if Obama wanted to use military options bush made sure that his options were limited. But Obama proves that intellect is stronger might.
I prove that on here against you tea-baggers every time I post… although I would beat you cowards with might just the same.
You are right. Putin is moving his troops our of Crimea and everything is as before.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#7 Mar 28, 2014
The Republican blood lust will not be satisified by this intelligent President. The economic sanctions had mot yet begin to disrupt Russia like its anticipated.
They will come to their senses or revert to eating dog food again.
All the President has to do is continue tightening yhe noose.
Lools as if our Europe allies are in the saddle with Obama's leadership they can not loose.
Well done
2 posts removed
foster

Ashburn, VA

#10 Mar 28, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Well, the Russians are still a threat to the Ukraine so he must have called President Obama to gloat.
Your marxist hero, Putin folded before the Intellectual American Warrior and called seeking a dignified retreat
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#11 Mar 28, 2014
This guy ain't dealing with minor terrorist threats like he has for the last 6 years. He is dealing with a powerful nation that has been treated like crap since its own empire fell a couple of decades ago. Saying that, Russia has its own sphere of influence and took it from a political novice to used to getting his way with the ghetto trash talk.
1 post removed
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#13 Mar 28, 2014
Fake Marine Corp Pat wrote:
President Putin called the inept obama alright, he called him a wimpy big eared chimp.. Lmao
Another pro-Russian, anti-American misfit posting.

Jeez, if you're so impressed by Putin why not trying your luck in
the Soviet, er, I mean, in Russia?

You can join up with Sarah Palin over there. She's in love with Putin
and would probably like to bear his children.

Have a nice life.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#14 Mar 28, 2014
serfs up wrote:
This guy ain't dealing with minor terrorist threats like he has for the last 6 years. He is dealing with a powerful nation that has been treated like crap since its own empire fell a couple of decades ago. Saying that, Russia has its own sphere of influence and took it from a political novice to used to getting his way with the ghetto trash talk.
Russia is an empty ghost town. Its not even a shell of an empire.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#15 Mar 28, 2014
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
Another pro-Russian, anti-American misfit posting.
Jeez, if you're so impressed by Putin why not trying your luck in
the Soviet, er, I mean, in Russia?
You can join up with Sarah Palin over there. She's in love with Putin
and would probably like to bear his children.
Have a nice life.
Its stunning the Marxist support with in the body of Republicans.

As A Nation we cant forget the Marxist that lie among us
foster

Ashburn, VA

#16 Mar 28, 2014
serfs up wrote:
Those same terrorist kicked Russia's azz in Afghanstan. How's that for your mighty Marxist leader?
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#17 Mar 28, 2014
serfs up wrote:
What does your hero Putinboy think of Saulboy., loll
Military Man

San Francisco, CA

#18 Mar 29, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
That Russian "shell" has enough nuclear weapons to take out the entire world ten times over! NATO is the force that has been decimated in Europe over the last 20 years, due to major troop reductions and significant cuts in funding.
3 posts removed
Cat74

Downers Grove, IL

#22 Mar 29, 2014
It was the other way around. President Obama called Putin, and pleaded with him to pull his troops back. We shall see what happens.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#23 Mar 29, 2014
Military Man wrote:
<quoted text> That Russian "shell" has enough nuclear weapons to take out the entire world ten times over! NATO is the force that has been decimated in Europe over the last 20 years, due to major troop reductions and significant cuts in funding.
having nuclear arms is not unique. The truck stop of sa country Pakistan has nukes and that does nothing to make them any more disersable a locsation than the ghost town Russia
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#24 Mar 29, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Then lets go to war. A big time mutha ph ukn ground war with hundreds of thousands, no millions of casualties as a potential to prove your point.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#25 Mar 29, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
It was the other way around. President Obama called Putin, and pleaded with him to pull his troops back. We shall see what happens.
so you didn't bother to read the attached article before making up your scenrio and assumption
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#26 Mar 29, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
What does your hero Putinboy think of Saulboy., loll
The word is Putin is now a Eastern Orthodox Christian, even with a KGB communist past. If true I believe him more then us. His future actions will tell. Frankly, Obama's whole life has been a Saul Alinsky themed park adventure. The power of being able to throw bull crap and be backed by someone can get individuals far in politics. Washington has many of them. Of course they live differently then the spout to the peons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min Sir Ghost-Rider 395,273
News Yes, half of Trump supporters are racist 7 min inbred Genius 754
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min sonicfilter 1,431,672
News Response to the teacher shortage 8 min Bob 6
News Ted Cruz explains why he endorsed Trump a " des... 13 min bottlecap 13
News Police in riot-hit Charlotte say shooting victi... 16 min Ronald 536
News Former congressman apologizes for Clinton remark 17 min beatlesinthebog 158
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min Skylar 243,440
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 1 hr Dr Ehrlich 10,154
More from around the web