Obama Announces Full Support for Gay ...

Obama Announces Full Support for Gay Marriage

There are 26164 comments on the politix.topix.com story from May 9, 2012, titled Obama Announces Full Support for Gay Marriage. In it, politix.topix.com reports that:

It's a historic day for gay rights activists: Obama has just announced his support for gay marriage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at politix.topix.com.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#11530 Jul 4, 2012
David Jeffrey Spetch wrote:
Obama is gettting very weak
Ontario Canada Bill 13 Encourages Bullying Upon Heterosexual Children!(revised)
Canada's a separate country, right?
So, why are you talking about Obama?

1 post removed
NOHOS STINKING BLACKPENIS

Saint Petersburg, Russia

#11532 Jul 4, 2012
STFU you filthy , stinking, black azz turd!
no big O

Bolingbrook, IL

#11533 Jul 4, 2012
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/04/things...
Yet according to PPFA's own March 2011 Planned Parenthood Services fact sheet, 332,278 abortions were performed on some of PPFA's three million clients in the year ending June 30, 2009. This suggests that eleven percent of their clients had abortions in that year, not three percent. But the best measure of how important abortions are to PPFA's bottom line is the fact that abortions produce at least 37 percent of PPFA revenues "by very conservative estimates."[1]
PPFA has also expanded these lucrative abortion services,adding surgical or "medical" (RU-486) abortion to the services offered at an additional 75 clinics between 2005 and 2009. In that period, PPFA's total annual abortions grew 25 percent,[2] while other services declined. For example, prenatal care clients numbered 7,021 in the most recent year (down 60 percent in the last five years),[3] and adoption referrals to other agencies numbered only 977,compared to 4,912 in 2007,(see page 7) a remarkable 80% drop in adoption referrals in only two years.
Soooooooooooo.......where's the planning? Why are there so many abortions?
Soooooooo...... What do you think the abortion rate would be if PP did not
1) offer condome
2) offer low cost birth control
3) offer low cost prenatal
4) offer adoption counseling...

Its called PLANNED PARENTHOOD... NOT ABORTIONS ARE US

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#11534 Jul 4, 2012
NOHOS STINKING BLACKPENIS wrote:
Why are all fundies racists who have no rational argument so they just spew hate?

1 post removed

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#11536 Jul 4, 2012
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the honesty. Far more could be prevented than are, if that is what one chooses to do.
<quoted text>
I not sure if I buy the ignorance argument to explain unwanted pregnancy, for some yes, most, no.
<quoted text>
Why is that argument only invoked for abortion? If its a "woman's right to choose what she should do with her own body", then other laws, such as prostitution bans, suicide, public nudity, etc. should not be on the books. Are you advocating for any of those, based on the reason cited?
while i'm not in favor of a woman prostituting herself (or a man, for that matter) it's not my business to decide if they do it or not. if i'm against prostitution, then i won't pay one for the honour of having sex with them.

laws against suicide are absurd.

in new york city a woman can walk down any street naked without penalty.
not only that, but all parks and beaches are open for topless bathing and sunning to both men and women.

there are many laws on the books which should have been stricken years ago... they're called 'the blue laws'. they include, among others,

the mephis teddy bear law which makes it illegal to sell stuffed animals in memphis, tn. on sunday.

the snack foods law in one small city south of chicago which disallows the sale of any foods packaged 'to go' from any store or restaurant on sundays.

or how about the mass. law which makes it illegal for any young woman or girl to perform on a tight rope in any venue... other than in a church.

you see, there are many quite stupid laws on the books and most of them are based on religious, or 'moral' values, so what's one more?

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#11537 Jul 4, 2012
dances with weebles wrote:
<quoted text>
why are you looking at the hole, rather than the doughnut? somehow i doubt that you have ever had any sort of contact with planned parenthood. i have. my first wife went to them in 1973 when she discovered that she was pregnant, but in an untenable position to have another child at the time. when she arrived there searching out information on an abortion they ushered her in to discuss the matter with a counselor, and then into a second interview discussing all the options available to her. she then had to go through a waiting period of 'reflection'. in the end she opted for the abortion simply because remaining pregnant would have destroyed everything which she had been working for for years. life at the time was difficult enough with one child and both of us working and both of us studying as full time university students working on our degrees.
i've noticed also that things have changed much over the years as i've had the occasion to go through the same process with several women congregants in the churches where i've served... some of them, usually those under the age of 14 or 15 have opted for abortions, but in many cases they have also opted to keep the baby or to put it up for adoption if they weren't fortunate enough to have a strong relationship with their parents, and a family who was willing and able to help her take care of the child.
for those who have chosen taking the route of having an abortion it has been probably the most difficult decision which they have, or ever will make in their lives. this includes my first wife (who is an ordained methodist pastor in a medium sized church) and everyone else. it's not something that anybody wants to do, nor enters into lightly.
not only that, but planned parenthood provides many services such as well baby visits, pediatric care, and ob-gyn services.
i'm sorry, this should read that i've noticed that things have NOT changed much over the years.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#11538 Jul 4, 2012
no big O wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooooooo...... What do you think the abortion rate would be if PP did not
1) offer condome
2) offer low cost birth control
3) offer low cost prenatal
4) offer adoption counseling...
Its called PLANNED PARENTHOOD... NOT ABORTIONS ARE US
That last line didn't do well in test marketing.
1 post removed

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#11540 Jul 4, 2012
Well, I'd need to see pictures...purely for confirmation...:)
dances with weebles wrote:
<quoted text>
don't forget bill clinton, ricardo montalban, hugh heffner, julio iglesias and me

Indianapolis

#11541 Jul 4, 2012
I don't want this to be a huge shock, so you might want to sit down.

Obama doesn't run canada.
David Jeffrey Spetch wrote:
Obama is gettting very weak
Ontario Canada Bill 13 Encourages Bullying Upon Heterosexual Children!(revised)
Sure it is a good thing to encourage anti bullying so why is there nothing in Bill 13 about homosexuals having to respect heterosexuality / heterosexuals for our sexual orientation?! There is not one thing in there about homosexuals having to respect heterosexuality but yet there is all this support in that bill towards encouraging homosexuals to discriminate heterosexuality / heterosexuals for our sexual orientation and then label the heterosexuals who become traumatized by such sick behaviour as haters or homophobes as well encourage that they be suspended or expelled and have to seek council-ling for sick lowly filthy homosexual deceptions!
Again homosexuals are going way out of their way to deceive heterosexuals in these most discriminating traumatizing and humiliating of ways that some of these homosexuals even get their genital mutilated just to deceive unsuspecting heterosexuals. Then you just expect heterosexuals to accept their sexuality being discriminated against and be humiliated by these serious offences / traumatizing experiences by supporting these sick homosexual deceptions! Then they are turning around and calling heterosexuals who suffer such discrimination as homophobes and the government for now encourages this insanity!
Why is any Canadian government continuing to support such bias rhetoric is what I would like to know especially considering that I have been sharing all kinds of information with everyone on Federal and Provincial / Territorial Governments on these very subjects for years now?! This really is insane because again homosexuals are even getting their genital mutilated just to deceive / discriminate heterosexuals for our sexual orientation! This is inexcusable. Then you want to talk about having this garbage respected! If you need to contact me with questions you need answers to help prepare the government for making this essential change then please do feel free to contact me any of you for it is my pleasure. That is in part what I am here for.
Oh yeah discriminate heterosexual children by encouraging homosexuals to abuse them and then make the heterosexual children suffer for being the ones who are obviously being bullied, being discriminated against, being traumatized and humiliated while the Ontario Government supports this!
Why does it look like there is a circus running Ontario?
I have never even imagined so much offensive delusional twisted bias material in a bill as I saw in Bill 13. Thanks to the MPP (out of respect I will keep you confidential but feel free to reveal yourself) and their administrative assistant for sharing that. Oh and according to the bill you must accept people who are into child molestation or into beastiality or incest as it says in Bill 13 respect all sexual orientations and yet again heterosexuals are clearly being discriminated against while the government encourages homosexuals to deceive heterosexuals and then turn around and try to make heterosexuals to suffer for getting angry with clearly having their sexual orientation discriminated against so that they can be bullied by encouragement from a deception supporting governing system!
More here on Google Plus
https://plus.google.com/117475916115553636291...
love
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Indianapolis

#11542 Jul 4, 2012
You really shouldn't speak to romney that way.
1 post removed

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#11544 Jul 5, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
Sanity? Not in your skill set. If you look over the history of movies, TV, etc, the most widely-voted "sexiest men" have all been over forty. Look at clark gable, sean connery, rock hudson, george clooney, denzel washington, william petersen, and most classic rock stars. You think liam neeson doesn't get hit on all the time? Mario lopez is 39; does he become a troll next birthday?
Agism is not an attractive trait.
<quoted text>
Im not talking about their age. Im talking about you shamlessly lusting over a guy when youre a GUY yourself.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#11545 Jul 5, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>I was thinking that it will benefit all of mankind. Humankind a better term?
A woman doesn't exist for all of humankind, either.

Men need to stop arrogating to themselves the authority to legislate about a woman's body.
Bill Of Rights

Livermore, CA

#11546 Jul 5, 2012
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not talking about their age. Im talking about you shamlessly lusting over a guy when youre a GUY yourself.
Well listen to the little chicken hawk racist Weasel! Who the hell died and made you the sex Po,Po? None of your business racist boy! Still referring to The Presidents wife as a Gorilla? Are you enjoying being a Log Cabin RepubTHUGlican? See the latest national polls bigot boy? The Prez is inching up in the key deciding states by 5 and 6 percentage points! The more people learn about magic underpants boy the less they like him! LOL,Not looking good for ya buddy! Are you leaving our good country when the current POTUS is reelected bone head? Hey he's gay,who do you expect him to lust after? Not to bright are you? Jealous? [email protected]!
Boris

Moscow, Russia

#11547 Jul 5, 2012
Well said!

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Since: May 09

Nonya!

#11548 Jul 5, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Zzzz...
Oh, hey, what about my question?
What if a woman is raped?
Should a woman who has been raped be allowed to abort?
Allowed by whom????

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

#11549 Jul 5, 2012
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
A woman doesn't exist for all of humankind, either.
Men need to stop arrogating to themselves the authority to legislate about a woman's body.
Wow! What a dum-b statement. Women 'are' humankind. We've have no children without them..

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

#11550 Jul 5, 2012
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
That last line didn't do well in test marketing.
It's amazing how people so easily buy the lies put out by pp without bothering to check on a single fact...
no big O

Bolingbrook, IL

#11551 Jul 5, 2012
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing how people so easily buy the lies put out by pp without bothering to check on a single fact...
So
Do or do PP not
1) sell condome and bc....
2) offer adoption counseling (at larger pp places)
3) offer low cost pre natal....

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

#11552 Jul 5, 2012
no big O wrote:
<quoted text>
So
Do or do PP not
1) sell condome and bc....
2) offer adoption counseling (at larger pp places)
3) offer low cost pre natal....
...as well as discuss 'sex selective' abortions....
partner with abortion clinics to make sure they get their cut....

Do you not realize that if pp didn't push the abortion agenda, they would not exist????

“Yellow Brick Road”

Since: Mar 12

The Land of OZ

#11553 Jul 5, 2012
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
...as well as discuss 'sex selective' abortions....
partner with abortion clinics to make sure they get their cut....
Do you not realize that if pp didn't push the abortion agenda, they would not exist????
Do you understand how flat azz bizarre your statement was? Abortions have been preformed long before the advent of Roe V Wade.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 2 min Tewks 10,530
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min sonicfilter 1,406,316
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 4 min Born USA 5,761
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Dr Guru 219,806
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min Blitzking 201,789
News Will Green Political Machine Foil Trump? 6 min Into The Night 52
News Muslim Gold Star Dad Trashes Trump But Not Radi... 10 min Islam is Satanic 1
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min Abe 233,691
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 14 min positronium 391,778
News Commentary: Hillary's speech was not good 3 hr kuda 27
More from around the web