Obama Announces Full Support for Gay ...

Obama Announces Full Support for Gay Marriage

There are 26164 comments on the politix.topix.com story from May 9, 2012, titled Obama Announces Full Support for Gay Marriage. In it, politix.topix.com reports that:

It's a historic day for gay rights activists: Obama has just announced his support for gay marriage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at politix.topix.com.

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Since: May 09

Nonya!

#9653 Jun 20, 2012
Boogle Eyed wrote:
<quoted text>
I gotta know who "we" and "us" are given you're the only whacko spinning out in here Ludicrous Lillith.
LOL!!!!
Well then just sit there on your 'pins and needles' until you get your answer...you know you like it...

“Thou Shalt Not Spill”

Since: Jun 12

Sacramento, CA

#9654 Jun 20, 2012
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the sin that is unacceptable...not the person....
What sin?

Being gay???

ROFL!!!

If you believe it a sin I guess.

And as it is I don't remember white haired hippie haired Moses coming down from the mountain carrying tablets that contained the words "Thou Shalt Not Kiss Thy Fellow Football Teammate".

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#9655 Jun 20, 2012
The Great Sly_Clyde wrote:
<quoted text>The 10 commandments out the door , check.
1.To know that G-d exists (Ex. 20:2; Deut. 5:6)
2.Not to entertain the idea that there is any god but the Eternal (Ex. 20:3)
3.Not to blaspheme (Ex. 22:27; in Christian texts, Ex. 22:28), the penalty for which is death (Lev. 24:16)(negative).
4.To hallow G-d's name (Lev. 22:32)(CCA5). See The Name of G-d.
5.Not to profane G-d's name (Lev . 22:32)(CCN155). See The Name of G-d.
6.To know that G-d is One, a complete Unity (Deut. 6:4)(CCA2). See What Do Jews Believe?.
7.To love G-d (Deut. 6:5)(CCA3). See What Do Jews Believe?.
8.To fear Him reverently (Deut. 6:13; 10:20)(CCA4).
9.Not to put the word of G-d to the test (Deut. 6:16)(negative).
10.To imitate His good and upright ways (Deut. 28:9)(CCA6).
11.To honor the old and the wise (Lev. 19:32)(CCA17).
12.To learn Torah and to teach it (Deut. 6:7)(CCA14). See Torah.
13.To cleave to those who know Him (Deut. 10:20)(the Talmud states that cleaving to scholars is equivalent to cleaving to Him)(CCA16).
14.Not to add to the commandments of the Torah, whether in the Written Law or in its interpretation received by tradition (Deut. 13:1)(CCN159). See Torah.
15.Not to take away from the commandments of the Torah (Deut. 13:1)(CCN160). See Torah.
16.That every person shall write a scroll of the Torah for himself (Deut. 31:19)(CCA15). See Torah.
Should I go on? It gets good when I come to the sexual laws, but hey they don't apply to Christians.
Typical Fundie, you only follow the Bible when YOU feel it fits your agenda.
Talmidi ?

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

#9656 Jun 20, 2012
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, i don't know any of this. Nor are you able to demonstrate it. Just more hollow talking points from the anti-gay shill.
Well, let's see there's the time you said gays were thought of as sub-human....LIE!

“Thou Shalt Not Spill”

Sacramento, CA

#9657 Jun 20, 2012
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask 10 hets and see what they say as their 'orientation'..LOL!!! We don't even need to identify with an 'orientation'....
I say 'you all' to let you know I'm not pointing directly at you...you post all kinds of crap that didn't come from me, so take your medicine like a good gay.....lol!!!
Somebody didn't tell the other 9 homosexuals what they are supposed to say, cause they sure don't know it...LOL!!!
You are a liar and worse yet...a 'horrible' liar...LOL!!
WTF is a "het"??

A 'heterosexual'???

ROFL!!!

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#9658 Jun 20, 2012
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you are correct when you say being a non acting homosexual is not a sin. You are correct on that, as long as the lust is no longer in their heart as well.
once again... bullshit

please show us one place where any hebrew or greek word meaning 'sin' is used when talking about homosexuality, or gay sex. all your trash has been debunked a thousand times over.

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

#9659 Jun 20, 2012
Boogle Eyed wrote:
<quoted text>
There's one HELL of a lot more evidence leaning towards evolution than there is your belief Adam and Eve had a talk with a snake only to run away blushing some 7,000 years ago Misfit Michelle.
But like I stated, believe in aliens, believe in the center of the earth there is an age old TootsiePop waiting to be discovered and believe in Adam and Eve if you like. It's your world baby.
LOL!!!
Oh, ok, so 'now' we 'don't' have any 'hard' evidence 'proving' evolution, so now we just claim we have 'more' than for creation?????? A few more posts and you'll hit the nail right on the head...evolution is a myth....

“Thou Shalt Not Spill”

Sacramento, CA

#9660 Jun 20, 2012
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
"probably" doesn't mean anything....sorry you lose again....
You have no clue what being treated as sub-human would even mean...
Yes, you have had random acts of violence against you, but that isn't a systematic emphasis on being treated as sub-human..try again....
Sure it does sweetness. Getting continuously spit on isn't exactly a walk down the Yellow Brick Road for some Lithium Linda.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9661 Jun 20, 2012
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
You just need to grow up and quit whining
Um, I'm not the one here back peddling and lying dear, that would be you. You are the only one exemplifying whining.
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
...everyone's marital choices are 'limited'....
When heterosexuals can only choose people of the same gender to marry, you get back to me on that one, ok sweetums. Until then, take your drivel and peddle it to the sheeple.
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
No one said you are being 'forced' to marry...
Did I say someone had? Nope, I sure didn't. But don't let that fact get in the way of your senseless responses.
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
what are you talking about????
I was responding to one of the numerous red herring rants you introduce into all your posts.

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

#9662 Jun 20, 2012
Boogle Eyed wrote:
<quoted text>
Used your words Loopy Lucy.
Oh, ok, so you got knocked on your a-ss by 'my' words!!! LOL!!! I can accept that....LOL!!!!!!

“Thou Shalt Not Spill”

Sacramento, CA

#9663 Jun 20, 2012
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, let's see there's the time you said gays were thought of as sub-human....LIE!
Hell Whizzed Out Wanda....I was once a gay basher and I thought of them as sub-human at the time.

Location hidden

#9664 Jun 20, 2012
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Wolves to housedogs???? Last I checked a wolf is 'still' a wolf. Someone may have 'bred' wolves with dogs, but that's not 'evolution'...
One can only beleive that when you put on sunglasses, you think the atmosphere has changed colors.

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#9665 Jun 20, 2012
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
We no longer fall under law, we fall under Grace. Am I sin-free???...absolutely not....what is your point???
'we' unless you're a jew, never fell under either the law, or under grace. you're on your own.

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

#9666 Jun 20, 2012
Boogle Eyed wrote:
<quoted text>
Really???
So a marriage involving two men or two women is not the 'same thing at all'???
Well then....I guess a 2012 midnight blue Chevrolet corvetts must really be a tricycle in hiding according yo THAT statement.
LOL!!!!!
I think you're a little off Batshit Crazy Betty.
Would we even be posting on this forum if it were the same thing???

'Willfull' ignorance is 'still' ignorance....

“Thou Shalt Not Spill”

Sacramento, CA

#9667 Jun 20, 2012
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull!! There is tainted politically charged evidence....that is 'not' scientific by a long shot....
Riiight.

And the belief in the Bible was never politically motivated.

Sell your rotton tomatoes somwhere else Stupid Stacy.

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

#9668 Jun 20, 2012
Boogle Eyed wrote:
<quoted text>
What sin?
Being gay???
ROFL!!!
If you believe it a sin I guess.
And as it is I don't remember white haired hippie haired Moses coming down from the mountain carrying tablets that contained the words "Thou Shalt Not Kiss Thy Fellow Football Teammate".
You have problems following along and comprehending, don't you???

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

#9669 Jun 20, 2012
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, since I never mentioned anything at all about being up front, I guess this would be yet another example of your hollow accusations. Given how many lies of yours I've exposed already today, one would think someone that has demonstrated that they lack even the slightest bit of integrity, would stop foolishly accusing others of lying. But then, you don't seem that bright.
I stated that society has yet to establish an societal interest or benefit from the denials, I never said anything about how up front they were about it. Please do try and keep up dear.
You are such a liar...you play word games like that matters....I would tell you to go back to the playground, but I know you are not allowed there anymore....

Location hidden

#9670 Jun 20, 2012
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
If you support ssm, then you don't support traditional marriage, as traditional marriage is one man/one woman, and has been for thousands of years.....it's a lie to say you can support both...you are still lying like a champ I see....
No, it is NOT a lie to say you support both. You have no basis on which to make such an accusation. And no one supports ssm because there is no such entity. One either believes that marriage should be equal for all (where exactly is the non support you deceitfully accuse?) or one believes that some people are entitled to special rights.

Like all lying fundies, you pretend that if one supports that marriages of gay people, then those are the ONLY marriages they support. That would be a stupid thing to accuse someone of, but then, you aren't known for being particularly bright...or honest.

Location hidden

#9671 Jun 20, 2012
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidence of creation??? Sure....look around you....
Kindly do explain, if evolution is this massive force that triumphs through weather, time, etc...why is there no life on other planets?????
LOL!!!!! Congratulations Fool. You win the prize for "Absolute Stupidest Rebuttal Ever Posted on Topix Ever"!!!!!!!!! Here's your sash, wear it proudly!!!!

“Thou Shalt Not Spill”

Sacramento, CA

#9672 Jun 20, 2012
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
"probably" doesn't mean anything....sorry you lose again....
You have no clue what being treated as sub-human would even mean...
Yes, you have had random acts of violence against you, but that isn't a systematic emphasis on being treated as sub-human..try again....
Have I had rndom acts of violence take place against me???

We..we..well when did THAT happen???

LOL!!!!

Not hard to figure out what they're referring to when they talk of sub-human treatment genius. It's getting the shit end of the stick and later being beaten with it for just existing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Dr Guru 216,670
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 2 min Earl 3,329
News Trump hits 'hostile' media, 'rogue' Scarborough... 3 min swampmudd 295
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min President Trump 1,394,943
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 4 min Big C 13,018
News Donald Trump: Brexit is sign of independence de... 11 min Responsibilty 188
News Kansas facing bigger fights over schools after ... 12 min kuda 3
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr katrina 88 387,996
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 1 hr kuda 248
More from around the web