Obama Announces Full Support for Gay ...

Obama Announces Full Support for Gay Marriage

There are 26162 comments on the politix.topix.com story from May 9, 2012, titled Obama Announces Full Support for Gay Marriage. In it, politix.topix.com reports that:

It's a historic day for gay rights activists: Obama has just announced his support for gay marriage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at politix.topix.com.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#23694 Nov 21, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
1492. As children we were taught to memorize this year with pride and joy as the year people began living full and imaginative lives on the continent of North America. Actually, people had been living full and imaginative lives on the continent of North America for hundreds of years before that. 1492 was simply the year sea pirates began to rob, cheat, and kill them.
― Kurt Vonnegut
We stole it fair and square just like the people we stole it from stole it from some other people fair and square and if we're not careful someone's gonna steal it fair and square from us!-Mike DiRucci.

"So it goes"- Kurt V.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#23695 Nov 21, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
Because we weren't in a declared war with the latter, idiot. Also, you would have to be totally clueless to think that nuclear bombardment is a reasonable solution to anything.
<quoted text>
Yeah, Gaza is too close, the radiation would blow back into Israel.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#23696 Nov 21, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Gaza is too close, the radiation would blow back into Israel.
Of course it would. Anyone who nuked Israel would also nuke themselves. Nuclear weapons are really useless even as a deterrent.

“Impeach Obama!”

Since: Jul 08

Memphis, TN

#23697 Nov 21, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a "Repuke"? I suppose you mean republican. Another great example of that democrat bipartisanship and maturity!
I'll add it to the other dopey ones like "con dumb" and "buy bull".
This ain't kindergarten miss thing, belay the silly baby talk please.
What a jackass!
There are 224 Republicans and only 178 Democraps in the United States House of Representatives. There are going to be 234 Republicans and only 195 Democraps in the House of Represenatives in January. That is, obviously, a mandate for the overwhelmingly Republican House to continue opposing the Illegitimate Obama Regime. How else can you interpret the results?
Mona Lott

West New York, NJ

#23698 Nov 21, 2012
Philliproy wrote:
<quoted text>
There are 224 Republicans and only 178 Democraps in the United States House of Representatives. There are going to be 234 Republicans and only 195 Democraps in the House of Represenatives in January. That is, obviously, a mandate for the overwhelmingly Republican House to continue opposing the Illegitimate Obama Regime. How else can you interpret the results?
Red States elect idiots to the House?

“Impeach Obama!”

Memphis, TN

#23699 Nov 21, 2012
Obviously, the Party Founded by Slaveholders continues to elect idiots, according to their long, sleazy, and racist tradition.

“Impeach Obama!”

Memphis, TN

#23700 Nov 21, 2012
And, why bash the Republican Party, which was founded in 1854 to free the slaves from the clutches of the Party Founded by Slaveholders?

“Impeach Obama!”

Memphis, TN

#23701 Nov 21, 2012
Why bash the Republican Party?

After the Republican administration defeated the largely seceding states formed by members of the Party Founded by Slaveholders, the Republicans initiated the first Civil Rights bill in 1866, the Thirteenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States in 1865 to abolish slavery, the Civil Rights Act of 1866 to give blacks citizenship and protect black freedmen from Black Codes and other repressive legislation passed by the Democrap Party in the South, the First Reconstruction Act of 1867, the Fifteenth Amendment of 1870 to give the right to vote to every citizen (including black freedmen), the KKK Act of 1871 to stop Klan terrorists who terrorized black voters, the Civil Rights Act of 1875 to protect all citizens in civil and legal rights and to prohibit racial discrimination in places of public accommodations, the establishment of Freedman Bureaus as social programs established by Republicans to feed and protect and educate the former slaves. The 1957 Civil Rights Act and the 1960 Civil Rights Act were signed into law by President Eisenhower who also established the U.S. Civil Rights Commission in 1958. Meanwhile, Democrap Party Senator Algore voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964. And, former KKK organizer Democrap Party Senator Robert KKK Byrd was promoted to be Senate Majority Leader, third in line to the presidency by the Party Founded by Slaveholders.

Checkmate!
Mona Lott

West New York, NJ

#23702 Nov 21, 2012
I smell sour grapes.....

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#23703 Nov 22, 2012
Many repubs voted against the civil rights act of '64, and the
majority of dems voted for it. Your revisionist history is pathetic.

I see your reid and raise you one david duke.
Philliproy wrote:
Why bash the Republican Party?
After the Republican administration defeated the largely seceding states formed by members of the Party Founded by Slaveholders, the Republicans initiated the first Civil Rights bill in 1866, the Thirteenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States in 1865 to abolish slavery, the Civil Rights Act of 1866 to give blacks citizenship and protect black freedmen from Black Codes and other repressive legislation passed by the Democrap Party in the South, the First Reconstruction Act of 1867, the Fifteenth Amendment of 1870 to give the right to vote to every citizen (including black freedmen), the KKK Act of 1871 to stop Klan terrorists who terrorized black voters, the Civil Rights Act of 1875 to protect all citizens in civil and legal rights and to prohibit racial discrimination in places of public accommodations, the establishment of Freedman Bureaus as social programs established by Republicans to feed and protect and educate the former slaves. The 1957 Civil Rights Act and the 1960 Civil Rights Act were signed into law by President Eisenhower who also established the U.S. Civil Rights Commission in 1958. Meanwhile, Democrap Party Senator Algore voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964. And, former KKK organizer Democrap Party Senator Robert KKK Byrd was promoted to be Senate Majority Leader, third in line to the presidency by the Party Founded by Slaveholders.
Checkmate!
1 post removed

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#23705 Nov 22, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it would. Anyone who nuked Israel would also nuke themselves. Nuclear weapons are really useless even as a deterrent.
Iran doesn't agree.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#23706 Nov 22, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>Red States elect idiots to the House?
Blue states elect idiots to the White House.

Funny stuff!

Location hidden

#23707 Nov 22, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Iran doesn't agree.
They are fools.

Location hidden

#23708 Nov 22, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Blue states elect idiots to the White House.
Funny stuff!
Red states elect incompetent morons to the White House. So what?

Location hidden

#23709 Nov 22, 2012
Here Bush lying about 9/11.

What an incompetent moron.

Here is what he said three months later.

"I was sittin' outside ah-a the classroom waiting to go in. And I saw an airplane hit the tower an a the TV was obviously on and I used to fly myself and ah I said there's one terrible pilot and ah I said it must have been one horrible accident...."

True enough right? The problem is Bush was describing the first plane hitting the building. The CNN footage is the only footage of the event ever released. It was released twelve hours later.

FUN STUFF!!!

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#23710 Nov 22, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Red states elect incompetent morons to the White House. So what?
Red states didn't elect Obama dummy. Blue states did.

What a dope!

Fun!

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#23711 Nov 22, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
Here Bush lying about 9/11.
What an incompetent moron.
Here is what he said three months later.
"I was sittin' outside ah-a the classroom waiting to go in. And I saw an airplane hit the tower an a the TV was obviously on and I used to fly myself and ah I said there's one terrible pilot and ah I said it must have been one horrible accident...."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TFPOstgw3rkXX
True enough right? The problem is Bush was describing the first plane hitting the building. The CNN footage is the only footage of the event ever released. It was released twelve hours later.
FUN STUFF!!!
Bush was gone four years ago. He ain't coming back. Get over it.

Anyway, the left has a new whipping boy, Romney! Romney is the new Bush.

Just this morning "Mona Lott" declared that the Hostess bankruptcy is Romney's fault! You can't make this stuff up.

What jackasses eh, toots?!

Fun!

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#23712 Nov 22, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
They are fools.
Dangerous fools. The worst kind.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#23713 Nov 22, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush was gone four years ago. He ain't coming back. Get over it.
Anyway, the left has a new whipping boy, Romney! Romney is the new Bush.
Just this morning "Mona Lott" declared that the Hostess bankruptcy is Romney's fault! You can't make this stuff up.
What jackasses eh, toots?!
Fun!
It was an example for your viewing pleasure of a typical moron elected by red states. Do you deny that Bush making up such a lie was moronic? Don't dodge the question. It is completely relevant.

As for Obama and the Democrats. Without the stimulus package we would still be in the middle of a very deep depression. Do you think that would be in our country's best interest?

Jackass!!!

FUN STUFF

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#23714 Nov 22, 2012
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
It was an example for your viewing pleasure of a typical moron elected by red states. Do you deny that Bush making up such a lie was moronic? Don't dodge the question. It is completely relevant.
As for Obama and the Democrats. Without the stimulus package we would still be in the middle of a very deep depression. Do you think that would be in our country's best interest?
Jackass!!!
FUN STUFF
Get over it, Obama has been president for four years. Bush is irrelevant, you said it yourself a couple of days ago toots!

Blames Bush! What a dope!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min mdbuilder 1,621,229
News GOP health bill all but dead; McCain again deal... 8 min INFIDEL 518
News Gov: Removing Confederate statues like losing 9... 14 min Chilli J 506
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 15 min cpeter1313 318,389
News 'Zombie' event staged at Oklahoma Capitol to su... 17 min memez mcgee 4
News 'Model Minority' Myth Again Used As A Racial We... (Apr '17) 20 min INFIDEL 150
News Child Sexual Assault Cover-up in Idaho (Jul '16) 22 min memez mcgee 14
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 39 min Frankie Rizzo 13,228
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 43 min oneear69 37,185
More from around the web