Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos 9,364
This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president. Full Story

Since: Jul 13

Irmo, SC

#10672 Jul 20, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
ask yourself that question!!! You and Johnson do it all the time
Yo' monkey piss, you talking out of your monkey azz always made more sense than you talking out of your stupid piehole. I just love pissing off racist klanigguhs like you. You are not White, you are too stupid to be White, LOFL!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Irmo, SC

#10673 Jul 20, 2013
<quoted text>
I did make the point you want to call all whites redneck and racist when your a racist along with your black president. I'm sure you agree with the speech he gave
Look here you fruity b@st@rd, I have told your ignorant monkey azz that you are too stupid to be White. So stop embarrassing the white race by trying to mix your stupid mongrel azz with them.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Irmo, SC

#10674 Jul 20, 2013
The blacks have finally destroyed Detroit what city is next? Give a black an Anvil and he will destroy it!!!!!
Yo' monkey piss, you stupid klanjigs have always lived in section 8 trailer park ghettos. Give one of you stupid klanjigs an anvil, and your lazy monkey azzes will not bother it bother it because it looks like work, LOFL!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Oct 12

Ashburn, GA

#10675 Jul 21, 2013
Big Bad Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, you stupid klanjigs have always lived in section 8 trailer park ghettos. Give one of you stupid klanjigs an anvil, and your lazy monkey azzes will not bother it bother it because it looks like work, LOFL!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
the truth hurts doesn't it?what we saw yesterday confirms all black hate the white race!!!!!!!!! The pendulum is swinging

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#10676 Jul 21, 2013
<quoted text>I did make the point you want to call all whites redneck and racist when your a racist along with your black president. I'm sure you agree with the speech he gave
I only call rednecks, rednecks. Not all white people are rednecks. Don't be stupid.

I agree with the presidents speech. Don't you? Well, you're not black so you can't know what's that like, but the speech appealed to the intelligence of most. Again, can't speak for you.

Brooklyn, New York

#10677 Jul 21, 2013
<quoted text>the truth hurts doesn't it?what we saw yesterday confirms all black hate the white race!!!!!!!!! The pendulum is swinging
All blacks hate the white race?

Are you fkn retarded?

Fitzgerald, GA

#10678 Jul 22, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>I only call rednecks, rednecks. Not all white people are rednecks. Don't be stupid.

I agree with the presidents speech. Don't you? Well, you're not black so you can't know what's that like, but the speech appealed to the intelligence of most. Again, can't speak for you.
he's the prez of all ppl whether you agree or disagree he showed how racist he is if a white prez did that you would be all over it!!!!

Fitzgerald, GA

#10679 Jul 22, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>All blacks hate the white race?

Are you fkn retarded?
facts are stranger than fiction!!!! Don't you hate whites?

Brooklyn, New York

#10680 Jul 22, 2013
<quoted text>he's the prez of all ppl whether you agree or disagree he showed how racist he is if a white prez did that you would be all over it!!!!
He grew up a person of color...You're not using your critical thinking skills...This president is a little different from all the others...That's a fact. You can cry about it all you want. He is everyone's president but he is also a person of color...He knows the feelings of prejudice and injustice. A white kid growing up just can't identify with the struggle of some other minorities in this country.

Use your head, not redneck reasoning.
1 post removed

Albany, GA

#10682 Jul 22, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
He grew up a person of color...You're not using your critical thinking skills...This president is a little different from all the others...That's a fact. You can cry about it all you want. He is everyone's president but he is also a person of color...He knows the feelings of prejudice and injustice. A white kid growing up just can't identify with the struggle of some other minorities in this country.
that has to be the most lame thing I've ever heard!!!!think about what your saying and what he is saying.so let me get this straight!I'm white so I don't understand the prez,so if I criticize him I'm a racist redneck?thats where I have a big problem!!!!!

Chapin, SC

#10683 Jul 22, 2013
<quoted text>
the truth hurts doesn't it?what we saw yesterday confirms all black hate the white race!!!!!!!!! The pendulum is swinging
Give any of you stupid klanjigs an anvil, and your lazy monkey azzes will not bother it bother it because it looks like work, LOFL!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Chapin, SC

#10684 Jul 22, 2013
<quoted text> that has to be the most lame thing I've ever heard!!!!think about what your saying and what he is saying.so let me get this straight!I'm white so I don't understand the prez,so if I criticize him I'm a racist redneck?thats where I have a big problem!!!!!
Yo' monkey piss, you are just a stupid klanjig p.o.s. whether your monkey azz agree or disagree with him, DUH!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Chapin, SC

#10685 Jul 22, 2013
Jim Shortz wrote:
<quoted text>
heybeuube, It really sounds like you were abused as child...both mentally, physically as well as sexually
it explains your utter stupidity
I wouldn't hesitate to zimmerman you
Yo' short piss, animal control is not at all worried about your institutionalized monkey azz because they can leave your cage door open and you won't leave. You give "knowing your place" an accurate meaning, LOFL!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Chapin, SC

#10686 Jul 22, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
IU'm dumb but, you're the onre calling yourself a large dick?
Yo' monkey piss, it is not my fault your dumb monkey azz did not take your free education seriously to comprehend anything. I only care that you are stupid enough to reply, ya' stupid COONfederate yard monkey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#10687 Jul 22, 2013
I think we just found another Hillary supporter.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#10688 Jul 22, 2013
when big bad john Roberts Johnson starts posting, its time to head out and finish picking the cotton.

Ocilla, GA

#10689 Jul 22, 2013
Big Bad Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, it is not my fault your dumb monkey azz did not take your free education seriously to comprehend anything. I only care that you are stupid enough to reply, ya' stupid COONfederate yard monkey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
3% of the population is responsible for 50% of the crime and guess who they are? Your brothers and all look just like you and Dumbama!!!!!! Lol lol lol racist that!!! Facts are facts and you and your bro. Black hippo can spin that!!!!! blacks have ruined Detroit now there trying to destroy the US!!!!!
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#10690 Jul 22, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Give us all tax cuts and rebates for relief and you will get a whole lot of believers.

Brooklyn, New York

#10691 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>that has to be the most lame thing I've ever heard!!!!think about what your saying and what he is saying.so let me get this straight!I'm white so I don't understand the prez,so if I criticize him I'm a racist redneck?thats where I have a big problem!!!!!
You're a fkn idiot. I said nothing about you not understanding the president.

There are subtle differences of growing up a person of color and being white. That doesn't mean there are no similarities...Are you fkn slow and do you need everything spelled out for you?
tired of whining

Lexington, SC

#10692 Jul 24, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
when big bad john Roberts Johnson starts posting, its time to head out and finish picking the cotton.
John is a lousy cotton picker Since his relatives found out about EBT cards and welfare .the field hands aren't what they once were

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 9 min cpeter1313 281
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min replaytime 116,806
What If Republicans Capture the Senate? 14 min swedenforever 377
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 16 min positronium 263,477
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 20 min Gunther 56,052
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 25 min Tony Rome 1,111,061
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 27 min Mia 11,870
Hillary Clinton Faces Skeptical Iowa Voters 1 hr Hoogle 409
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr American Lady 154,272
Obama thanks Congress for vote to aid Syrian re... 3 hr Cat74 133
•••

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••