Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

There are 9381 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Revenge Voting? Hell Yea. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

Since: Oct 12

Valdosta, GA

#7495 Mar 6, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>Easy? To do what?
Do you have a job? Do you pay into social securities? If you do, then you are a part of the social programming that this country affords to all legal citizens...

What's your beef?
What are you talking about? Ss has nothing to do with foodstamps free rent free elect phone and all the other things welfare ppl get. There's medic aid and medic care two different things and Ss is suppose to be a supplement to retirement not support you. You know save for a rainy day!!! And no I don't get anything from the gov except being harassed by all the regs that they pass
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

#7496 Mar 6, 2013
Deport Odumbo wrote:
My dog is like family. Most dog owners think of their dogs as family. Barack WhosGay Obama brags about eating dogs,said"they were crunchy"Only a savage would eat a dog and think it was funny. Just read Obama's book or listen to the Audio clips on YouTube. Obama brags about smoking a lot of weed and snorting cocaine when he could get it. Cocaine possession is a felony and a felon cannot be president,there for I do not recognize Obama as my president.
Yo' racist whiney pissface, the last time anyone with a brain checked, Mr. Obama has been this country's president for the last 4 years and will be the next 4 years. I do not recognize your p.o.s candidate Romney as my president. Now shove your head back up your monkey azz and dream about the glory days of racism.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#7497 Mar 6, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Link me to mass murderers, pedophiles and manifest destiny...
I'll wait.
What do you want, race by criminal act? The fact of the matter is there are way more blacks by percentage than whites in our prisons.

Valdosta, GA

#7498 Mar 6, 2013
If I have two ppl applying for the job, one white one black. They have the same qualifications but the white one has a stealing problem but I hire the white one because there white would that be right or make sense?
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#7499 Mar 6, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
X...He can't explain it because he's full of crap. It's just more lies he says on here.
Oh, I know that. I just love to make them think once in a while, dig around to see if they can provide proof of their claim only to realize they were wrong.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#7500 Mar 6, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
all of the evil, low-down and dirty schemes cooked up by whites will destroy this nation. y'all even want gay marriage, which will bring down this nation quicker than anything.
And what famous leader is behind the push for all these gay goodies? I'll give you a hint, he''s a black guy with the initials B.H.O.

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#7501 Mar 6, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Murder and eat people for sport?
You're full of shit.
The Congo had tribes for thousands of years that practice cannibalism...Very few to none do that anymore.
What does that have to do with American blacks, idiot?
You black folks are all big on calling yourselves African-Americans.. seems like it does have a lot to do with you. Go to any inner city and see the same uncivilized behavior there as you would in darkest Africa. Shrugs. Has to be genetics..
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#7502 Mar 6, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
we'll see if that reagan voo-doo shyt work in OH. its just a matter of time before your whole state descend into bankruptcy. hold your breath for your rusty azz state will crumble into a scrap metal heap of junk.
i'll bid $2 for the right to smelt your azzes.
Wrong as usual. Kasich eliminated our debt that could have led us to bankruptcy. Not only that, but we are building a rainy day fund now.

Republican leadership means success. That's why most states have a Republican Governor and many with all Republican house and senate. When we look at liberal thresholds such as California and Mass. we see people leaving by the droves because of the nanny state taxation that goes on there and businesses packing their bags and leaving those states.

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#7503 Mar 6, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' racist whiney pissface, the last time anyone with a brain checked, Mr. Obama has been this country's president for the last 4 years and will be the next 4 years. I do not recognize your p.o.s candidate Romney as my president. Now shove your head back up your monkey azz and dream about the glory days of racism.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
"Yo' racist whiney pissface, the last time anyone with a brain checked, Mr. Obama has been this country's president for the last 4 years and will be the next 4 years."
"Mr. Obama has been this country's president for the last 4 years and will be the next 4 years."
"will be the next 4 years."
"THE NEXT 4 YEARS."
"4 YEARS."
"4."

If you graduated high school in 4 year's time, then we don't have much to fear in a 4 year term from Obama.

Quit acting like your Kenyan Caesar is going to reign the latter end of the American Empire. He get's a flipping 4 years.

4 years is a trip to Mars and back. 4 years is less time than someone spends becoming an expert at something. By 4, kids still can't figure out what "leave it alone, fucker" means.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

#7504 Mar 6, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
You black folks are all big on calling yourselves African-Americans.. seems like it does have a lot to do with you. Go to any inner city and see the same uncivilized behavior there as you would in darkest Africa. Shrugs. Has to be genetics..
Yo' dog piss, you stupid klan monkeys are calling your dumbazzes White and they do not want anything to do with your monkey azzes. It has a lot to do with who you are. Go to any trailer park and you will see the same uncivilized behavior among "you people". Speaking of genetics, "you people" are way too busy mating with your under age relatives to care about that.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

#7505 Mar 6, 2013
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
"Yo' racist whiney pissface, the last time anyone with a brain checked, Mr. Obama has been this country's president for the last 4 years and will be the next 4 years."
"Mr. Obama has been this country's president for the last 4 years and will be the next 4 years."
"will be the next 4 years."
"THE NEXT 4 YEARS."
"4 YEARS."
"4."
If you graduated high school in 4 year's time, then we don't have much to fear in a 4 year term from Obama.
Quit acting like your Kenyan Caesar is going to reign the latter end of the American Empire. He get's a flipping 4 years.
4 years is a trip to Mars and back. 4 years is less time than someone spends becoming an expert at something. By 4, kids still can't figure out what "leave it alone, fucker" means.
Yo' whiney pissface you, here is an unfriendly reminder to further piss your monkey azz off:

Yo' racist whiney pissface, the last time anyone with a brain checked, Mr. Obama has been this country's president for the last 4 years and will be the next 4 years. I do not recognize your p.o.s candidate Romney as my president. Now shove your head back up your monkey azz and dream about the glory days of racism.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7506 Mar 6, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a slave to the Democrat Party. Now go stoop and fetch for them and hope they'll throw you some entitlement scraps.
not a democrat boy....you got that tin-foil hat on again. before its all over you'll be scrambling for the crumbs that china throws your way.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7507 Mar 6, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
What an intelligent retort...there really is no limit to you ignorance is it?
no different than the shyt you spew on here. BOOH YAH!!!!!!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7508 Mar 6, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
new hammer time"]<quoted text>
whose drowning...seems to me the rich are doing quite will under obama....matter of fact wall-street don't know whether to shyt or go blind from all that cash that they are raking in.
the stock market set a record on today...whose drowning Mothrafudder!!!!
If there's a dumb m'fer on here- it's you! So what if the stock market showed a high today? How much stock do you own? I don't own any. Most of the middle class people are drowning in debt.. in high gas prices.. high grocery prices.. no jobs to be found..you still refuse to see the truth even though its pointed out to you.
listen up boy....most of the middle class are drowning in debt b/c they over extended themselves trying to keep up with the fake azz jones. yeah, making believe that they got it going on while their houses are under water. high gas prices is the result of what the BIG oil barons do all over the world....its not just here in america. high grocery prices is what the multi-national agri-business ppl. do. no jobs is what wall street romney types planned in advance....that way they make money the old fashion way....they steal it.
GET A CLUE...and stop watching FOX.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7509 Mar 6, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, right... You really have a problem of diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the brain don't you?
what the hell did you say? catch this boy...you can drink your smoothie diarrhea and you need a can of Fix-a_Flat for your thoughts. BOOH YAH!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7510 Mar 6, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> If you are true to your posting Hammer, then become one with your cultural identity. You must go back to the living standards of your roots. That would be approximately the bronze age. So go back to nature. Live that life. Nothing wrong with it. Makes your posts believable if you did it. The Amish would welcome your questions on how to proceed. And they are much more advanced then the continent you came from. Either way, a culling of our population s coming.
my continent has always been the land you savages now occupy. i can live off the land and be perfectly content. you on the other had can't. we lived off the land way before you siberian savages showed up with your dis-eases and evil, barbaric ways. BOOH YAH!!!!!!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7511 Mar 6, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
what good of having coverage if all the DRs quit
drS. WON'T quit...they're so use to having the finer things in life.
if they quit, where will they work and who will hire them at the amount of money they are use to having? if they don't like living/working in america, let'um get the hell outta this great country.

Adel, GA

#7512 Mar 6, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>my continent has always been the land you savages now occupy. i can live off the land and be perfectly content. you on the other had can't. we lived off the land way before you siberian savages showed up with your dis-eases and evil, barbaric ways. BOOH YAH!!!!!!!!!!
you sure don't know your history 100 years ago most ppl lived off the land and ppl would grow greens and fertilize it with there slop Jars from the night before it made the greens sweeter. Or was that just a black thing?
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7513 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
the middle class and small businesses HELLO
get the scuba gear...
the middle class and small businesses didn't believe that crazy azz REAGAN when he said: "bigger is better." thats basicially what happened in america when he pushed for multi-national corporate mergers that destroyed competition and reeked havoc on the employment front. check it out....you ppl. don't realize that REAGAN had it in for america. he set the agenda for what we are dealing with today....with bush2 putting the last name in the coffin. you ppl. are nutty as a fruit cake.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7514 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
And there are no blacks?
not like how many whites depend on gov't.
FEED BABY FEED!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min messianic114 219,618
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 22 min Quirky 412,946
News Global backlash grows against Trump's immigrati... 23 min Well Well 2,433
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 34 min Bigot mysoginist ... 6,020
News Protecting Trump Tower cost NY City $24 million... 43 min Susanm 62
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 47 min Trumpbot watch 21,140
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 59 min Jay 259,030
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Well Well 1,497,797
News Donald Trump Is Mentally Ill According to Petit... 1 hr nikolai longcocki... 178
More from around the web