Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

There are 9381 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Revenge Voting? Hell Yea. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

Since: Nov 12

Seneca

#2991 Dec 5, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
It'll be a wonderful day when no whites will be found. Lets try this thing once and see what happens. All the chaos will be eliminated when the white finally expires. Y'all start more shyt than whats called for.
Conquer and divide is the motto.
They tried in zimbabwe, they are starving. Great idea, get rid of the white guy that actually knows how to run a farm.. at least try to learn something from him first.. ahh foolish pride

Seneca

#2992 Dec 5, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that how you militia bytches think? Be careful, your carcass just might look good to some straving white Jeffrey Dahlma. Remember him...hes your white Siberian cave dweller clone.
Dahmer I think is how it was spelled. What the hell is your fixation on siberia?? I think we originated fom most of Europe. Good or bad we built some pretty bad ass nations, how bout the africans? Nope
Liberals r jealous

Rochester, MN

#2993 Dec 5, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
GARY JOHNSON 2012.........LETS GET THE GOP AND DEMS OUT OF OFFICE...
As a Senator, President Obama Voted against Aid for Hurricane Katrina Victims
http://the-american-journal.com/obama-lied-vo...
1 post removed
Lev

Argentina

#2995 Dec 5, 2012
Wow.
1 post removed
:)

United States

#2997 Dec 5, 2012
2 posts removed
White Pride

United States

#3000 Dec 6, 2012
Corny wrote:
<quoted text>This is what happens when you take a bunch of stone aged inbred jungle dwellers and introduce them to modern society. Africans have not evolved at the same rate as Europeons and Asians. Cannibolism was still common in Africa 100 years ago and American Soldiers and Marines reported seeing cases of Cannibolism among black islanders in the South Pacific in World War 2 . Today American Citys have been transformed into Urban Jungles by these backward tribal transplants. It isn't safe for anyone to walk the streets after dark in any city in America with a population of 25,000 or more without being robbed,raped or murdered by a black criminal. If it wasn't for blacks there would be hardly any crime,just watch th local news and 90% of all brutal crimes are committed by blacks. Yes Blacks should be proud of their Half White President,it was Obamas black half that atedogs,smokes weed and snorted cocaine...Happy Kwanza or what ever you call that made up holiday
AIDS originated in Africa, Africans can be proud of that. So how come Africans never built ships and discovered new lands ? When Neil Armstrong was walking on the moon Africans were still eating each other.
White Pride

United States

#3001 Dec 6, 2012
mikejw6844 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, every race under the sun was doing that a few hundred years ago, don't blame the whites for ending up on top, blame your own race for not keeping up. Nowadays if you want to see some savagery just go to Africa.. Plenty of savagery and genocide there... yea Africans are the example we should all try to emulate, now excuse me while I go barf
Here in St.Louis the blacks play a game called the knock out game. Gangs of blacks walk the streets of St.Louis until they find a white or asian alone and then then one member of this group bunches the victem in the face to score a knock out. Points are awarded if the black thug scores a knock out with one punch. The gang then moves on in search of another white or asian person. People have been killed by these cowards. I have a conceled carry permit,I hope these cowards try me on some night.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3002 Dec 6, 2012
mikejw6844 wrote:
<quoted text>
True, I call white trash when I see it
ya and i call black trash when i see it all day and ur type wanting everything for nothing not willing to work for what u have expecting white people and others to give to u while u dont give back ur kind of people are takers and steelers and ur lower than scum
White Pride

United States

#3003 Dec 6, 2012
waitasec wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama I know thats you! I read your hideous books and know all about your hatred and jealousy!!
I loaned out my copy of the Obama 2016 video a month ago and haven't gotten it back yet. I found my copy at Walmart. If you haven't seen this movie you really need to. It cost less than $15.00 at Walmart.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3004 Dec 6, 2012
Liberals r jealous wrote:
<quoted text>
HE didn't.

PS: the 2008 election is over, too.

Best of luck on your new alias

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#3005 Dec 6, 2012
<quoted text>As a Senator, President Obama Voted against Aid for Hurricane Katrina Victims
Wrong.

Since: Dec 12

Slaughters, KY

#3006 Dec 6, 2012
I'd rather had stuck it out with the same bs than a new president with some deeper bs.!!
Uncle Ramus

United States

#3007 Dec 6, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
You are living proof that all blacks are retarded. You can never back up any of your bullshyt or write a complete paragraph. Your smother smoked crack while she was knocked up,your proof of that. Did your mother have any childred that lived ?
Uncle Ramus

United States

#3008 Dec 6, 2012
<quoted text>
I looked it up,you are telling the truth.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#3009 Dec 6, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
No he isnt wrong, Obama did vote against the people

He voted NO on the Stafford act for the victims in Katrina

why do you insist on always covering up for the Obama?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3010 Dec 6, 2012
Uncle Ramus wrote:
<quoted text>I looked it up,you are telling the truth.
so now do u feel like a big fool for voteing for obama knowing he did not give a crap them people . see he is for him self onely

Paradise Valley Arizona

#3011 Dec 6, 2012
Uncle Ramus wrote:
<quoted text>I looked it up,you are telling the truth.
Indeed, these leftist progressives will lie and lie for this fake potus the Obama

Obama needs to be completely exposed

Paradise Valley Arizona

#3012 Dec 6, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
HE didn't.
I look forward to the downfall of this Obama
sooner or later the media will report the Obama faults
and you will cry like a baby when this happens

Location hidden

#3013 Dec 6, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
HE didn't.
You're needed here:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/2012-presiden...

There are no progressives defending Councilwoman Watson's plea for Obama to bail out Detroit.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#3014 Dec 6, 2012
Uncle Ramus wrote:
<quoted text>You are living proof that all blacks are retarded. You can never back up any of your bullshyt or write a complete paragraph. Your smother smoked crack while she was knocked up,your proof of that. Did your mother have any childred that lived ?
If you're trying to insult me, you're going to have to find someone else that can think a little more clearly and better material.

Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min Frankendrumpf 225,012
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min sonicfilter 1,383,318
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Dr Phill 214,449
News Hillary Clinton keeps losing. So how come she's... 9 min positronium 132
News Why is Obama visiting Hiroshima? 9 min serfs up 25
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 11 min positronium 8,580
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 15 min positronium 641
News Protesters clash with police outside Trump rall... 25 min Eleanor 219
News House takes action against Confederate flag, a ... 1 hr serfs up 270
More from around the web