Obama: I won't 'twiddle my thumbs' waiting for GOP

Jul 28, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WPTZ-TV Plattsburgh

Once you're logged in, at the top of each article, video or slideshow you will see a list of your Facebook friends who recently visited Choose to share stories you'e read with your friends or turn sharing OFF to keep your reading experience anonymous .

Comments
121 - 140 of 148 Comments Last updated Aug 21, 2013
my opinion

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#140
Jul 31, 2013
 
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
LOL, I love it… President Obama is showing these tea-baggers that elections have consequences, and they can’t do a damn thing because ‘We the People’, the patriotic people, the people who actually matter, the people who count – want Obama to continue the policies that pulled us out of the Bush recession/depression… that pulled us away from the 8 years where Bush all but destroyed this great country.
You tell em'!!!haha

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#141
Jul 31, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
why is it so hard for righties to stay on topic, talking about moving jobs to mexico? why do you always start preaching like a bunch of dimwitted little ayn rands?
i laugh at your stupidity...lol
You have a problem with English or just comprehension?
I never mentions Mexico in my post, let alone moving jobs anywhere.

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142
Jul 31, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>I am very serious. Why complain about too much government? Stop complaining. Go where there is NO government. You and the rest of the teabagger nuts belong in Somalia.
It wasn't I who was complaining. You really ought to get off those drugs. You're seeing things that aren't really there.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143
Jul 31, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

SirPrize wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't I who was complaining. You really ought to get off those drugs. You're seeing things that aren't really there.
Really?

Obama=332

Mittens=206

You=Four more years of teabag tears.

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144
Aug 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Really?
Obama=332
Mittens=206
You=Four more years of teabag tears.
What has this to do with anything? Quit your whining. Get off the drugs. Get off your butt and do something productive.
No tears from me. I'm quite happy with where I am. And I don't expect anyone to pay my way.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#145
Aug 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

SirPrize wrote:
<quoted text>
What has this to do with anything? Quit your whining. Get off the drugs. Get off your butt and do something productive.
No tears from me. I'm quite happy with where I am. And I don't expect anyone to pay my way.
You're still crying, you ignorant teabagging moron. All you frightwingnuts do is complain, cry, complain, cry. You lost. I hope you're happy with your four year supply of crying towels. And I'm doing something very productive. Calling out you frightwing bagger nuts for the ignorant hypocrites that you are. Now, tell me how happy you are. Remember, no crying now.

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146
Aug 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>You're still crying, you ignorant teabagging moron. All you frightwingnuts do is complain, cry, complain, cry. You lost. I hope you're happy with your four year supply of crying towels. And I'm doing something very productive. Calling out you frightwing bagger nuts for the ignorant hypocrites that you are. Now, tell me how happy you are. Remember, no crying now.
Ok
One last time.
Show us any post where I complained about anything.
Please get off those drugs. You're hallucinating an I'm concerned about your well being.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147
Aug 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SirPrize wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a problem with English or just comprehension?
I never mentions Mexico in my post, let alone moving jobs anywhere.
sorry asia not mexico, my error..but you definitely mentioned moving jobs, liar

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148
Aug 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

'ROME' is burning , as he looks at his thumbs.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#149
Aug 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

RayOne wrote:
'ROME' is burning , as he looks at his thumbs.
run away, run away crazy man! lol

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#150
Aug 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry asia not mexico, my error..but you definitely mentioned moving jobs, liar
Memory problems, too? It was YOU who mentioned moving jobs to Mexico.

See post 84.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151
Aug 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

The 'six million dollar man' program was cancelled, now it is his and the DNC agenda's turn.
BlackGhettoThug

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#152
Aug 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

obama transalashun: "actshually ah cain't be twittlin mah thumbs cause my thumbs be stuck up mah ace".
another

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153
Aug 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

BlackGhettoThug wrote:
racist pig
fingiswold

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#154
Aug 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

SirPrize wrote:
<quoted text>
Memory problems, too? It was YOU who mentioned moving jobs to Mexico.
See post 84.
that was YOUR post, dumbass! lol

fingiswold wrote: yes, it's a fine example of out-of-control unregulated capitalism moving jobs out of town and pissing on the remains..you couldn't find a better one

sir puss: Silly argument.
If the jobs move, so should the workers. Mexicans figured it out. How come we can't?

oops, dumbass...:)

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#155
Aug 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

ObamaCARE is the killer Hydra.

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#156
Aug 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
that was YOUR post, dumbass! lol
fingiswold wrote: yes, it's a fine example of out-of-control unregulated capitalism moving jobs out of town and pissing on the remains..you couldn't find a better one
sir puss: Silly argument.
If the jobs move, so should the workers. Mexicans figured it out. How come we can't?
oops, dumbass...:)
Yes. My post in response to YOURS in which you brought up moving jobs ( as you wrote again).
I never mentioned moving jobs as you lied.
I only suggested that if the jobs move, asYOU claimed, then so could the workers.

Really you are so pathetic you cannot keep your own train of thought.
drink The hivE

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157
Aug 3, 2013
 
Then Of Course U Have The Old Muppet' Who Will Grumble About Anything - And That Is Also A Habit -(Not Too Creative But Still Something Of Mind)...

http://img.ffffound.com/static-data/assets/6/...
bob lewis

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#158
Aug 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>You're still crying, you ignorant teabagging moron. All you frightwingnuts do is complain, cry, complain, cry. You lost. I hope you're happy with your four year supply of crying towels. And I'm doing something very productive. Calling out you frightwing bagger nuts for the ignorant hypocrites that you are. Now, tell me how happy you are. Remember, no crying now.
We understand your total lack of class, character, and integrity with you spouting more degrading comments each time you post. We are sorry that you weren't raised to be a better person. We are sorry you are such a sorry excuse for an American. But, we can't help you if you don't seek counciling.
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#159
Aug 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

wow, he wont twiddle his thumbs, maybe he could diddle himself

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••