“ Soon: too late to protest”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#448 Nov 23, 2012

Location hidden

#449 Nov 30, 2012
Armed militia at Occupy Phoenix - http://www.prisonplanet.com/armed-citizen-mil...
2 posts removed

Location hidden

#452 Dec 3, 2012
Protests: Both Conservatives and Liberals Are Right
Just Looking at Different Sides of the Same Coin
Washington’s Blog
October 10, 2011

The Occupy Wall Street protests are obviously targeting Wall Street, i.e. the giant banks.
The Occupy the Fed protests – led by Alex Jones, the Oathkeepers and other conservatives – are targeting the Federal Reserve.*
While some are trying to weaken these two movements through a divide-and-conquer strategy, the truth is that they are two sides of the same coin.
Specifically, the corrupt, giant banks would never have gotten so big and powerful on their own. In a free market, the leaner banks with sounder business models would be growing, while the giants who made reckless speculative gambles would have gone bust. See this, this and this.

It is the Federal Reserve, Treasury and Congress who have repeatedly bailed out the big banks, ensured they make money at taxpayer expense, exempted them from standard accounting practices and thecriminal and fraud laws which govern the little guy, encouraged insane amounts of leverage, and enabled the too big to fail banks – through “moral hazard”– to become even more reckless.
Indeed, the government made them big in the first place.
(next post)

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#453 Dec 6, 2012
The White House is still large and in charge.
NoMoreUSA

Woodleaf, NC

#454 Dec 6, 2012
You better believe these liberal scum are in danger!

See this post, because it exaplins that VERY clearly!

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/T2C1K7...
NoMoreUSA

Woodleaf, NC

#455 Dec 6, 2012
Protester wrote:
Armed militia at Occupy Phoenix - http://www.prisonplanet.com/armed-citizen-mil...
I am looking into this as we speak, and they better pray they are not armed. If I find out they are I will be headed there and they will face a horror the likes of which the News will not even be able to show. I truly hope they have started on the offensive because that is the trigger we have been waiting for to FINISH it!
NoMoreUSA

Woodleaf, NC

#456 Dec 6, 2012
Aw, I see...it's one of OUR groups! YAY! The way that liberal bastard had it worded up there made it sound like these liberal pissants were bringing guns to the fight. I was wondering becasue i knew they didn;t have the guts.

So liberals? Are you starting to be a believer now about what we warned you was gonna happen if you went and fucked up again? Or are you still too god damned stupid to realize it yet?

If any of you nbastards have any guts at all just walk up to us in person and yap some of that liberal bullshit off and see what happens. I fucking dare...no wait, I EMPLORE you to.

Your asses are ours now, and you're getting a taste of exactly what we told you we were gonna do. Unlike you bastards, when we say we're gonna do something we fucking DO IT! I think I may just head that way anyway in support in case they need a few more able bodies in that fight.

Location hidden

#457 Dec 6, 2012
He never intended for America to emerge without damage for him to use as evidence to his loyalties.
UIdiotraceMakeWo rldPeace

Long Island City, NY

#458 Dec 6, 2012
fORGET ABOUT LIBERAL AND Conservative or Left and right Paradigm , as those in corrupted POWER want you all to fight WITH EACH OTHER AND TOO FORGET ABOUT REALITY AND TO DISAVOW YOU FROM UNDERSTANDING WHAT THE CORRUPTED ARE DOING TO USA and the WORLD issues!

A US congressman tells the truth about the Corrupted US

Congressman tell the truth about corrupted US.

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Location hidden

#459 Dec 7, 2012
The FiscalCliff divers in Washington, DC will meet the fate of the goat on National Geographic commercials.

Location hidden

#460 Dec 8, 2012
RayOne wrote:
The White House is still large and in charge.
You know nothing about politics or you’d know that neither the White House nor Congress has been in charge since JFK was assassinated.
Thanks to Republicans George Bush and others, the New World Order traitors control everything from the media to NEA, which explains why both adults and children are victims of dumbing-down.

Republicans can’t fight the truth or intelligence, and can only succeed thanks to the idiot voters in the Midwest and South.
(next post)

Location hidden

#461 Dec 8, 2012
www.legalparasites.net - links on the left to sites written by people who put their lives in danger to get the truth about the USA out to the masses.

I’ve been posting this for years, but Republican and Tea Party traitors never check it out because it’s WORK, and lazy people want the media to tell them what to think and say.
People: Stop being one of the idiot masses and become one of the informed, someone who is eligible to vote.

Location hidden

#462 Dec 8, 2012
NoMoreUSA wrote:
You better believe these liberal scum are in danger!
See this post, because it exaplins that VERY clearly!
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/T2C1K7...
That discussion is about how the Southern idiots are a-gonna git ther guns ‘n shoot ever-thang what moves, duhhh. Yep, them moe-rons a-gonna out-shoot dem Feds duhh. Yep, dat’s a gud solushun cause ever-body nose dat librals can’t buy guns to dufend themselves. Big duh.

When the Republican New World Order demands that everybody hand in their guns, the Feds will murder those idiot voters who voted Republican all their lives, once they don‘t need their votes anymore -- and that time is very close.
Even as they lay dying, they’ll never figure out that they’ve been moronic puppets of the Elite all their lives. They seem to be confused when they see how everybody thinks they’re brain-damaged.
Their great leaders are either morons or liars, but the idiot voters always believe that the NEXT election will change everything, and if they just get Republicans in control of the government, the Elite tigers will change their stripes. Evidently the Elite will stop destroying the middle class and murdering the homeless, and they’ll suddenly want to stop tax cuts for the rich. Suddenly black will become white, and they’ll see Republican voters as human beings who need financial help. Swamp land in the South, anybody?

Location hidden

#463 Dec 8, 2012
NoMoreUSA wrote:
<quoted text>
I am looking into this as we speak, and they better pray they are not armed. If I find out they are I will be headed there and they will face a horror the likes of which the News will not even be able to show. I truly hope they have started on the offensive because that is the trigger we have been waiting for to FINISH it!
Hey, poor, pathetic, loser -- everybody has guns, but liberals have BRAINS. You were a loser before you even started this war.
Liberals: They truly are too brain-damaged to survive, so stop trying to work for peace.
(next post)

Location hidden

#464 Dec 8, 2012

Location hidden

#465 Dec 8, 2012
UIdiotraceMakeWorldPeace wrote:
fORGET ABOUT LIBERAL AND Conservative or Left and right Paradigm , as those in corrupted POWER want you all to fight WITH EACH OTHER AND TOO FORGET ABOUT REALITY AND TO DISAVOW YOU FROM UNDERSTANDING WHAT THE CORRUPTED ARE DOING TO USA and the WORLD issues!
A US congressman tells the truth about the Corrupted US
Congressman tell the truth about corrupted US.
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
The traitors are part of a bigger organization, and I’ve been warning people for years. There are some who listen and learn, but Right-wingers are like the Kamikaze pilots in WWII - fanatically dedicated to committing suicide - not for the good of the country or their families, but for political lies.
I believe it does make some difference which party we vote for because Republicans are pushing the New World Order, so we will have massive suffering and death sooner, but liberals will continue to fight back so more of us will survive longer, maybe even long enough for conservative and independent voters to get that they need to fight for survival.
I tried to get liberals to get behind true patriots like Kucinich for president, because Obama is a traitor too, although nothing as bad as the best Republicans.

Location hidden

#466 Dec 8, 2012
RayOne wrote:
The FiscalCliff divers in Washington, DC will meet the fate of the goat on National Geographic commercials.
Actually, we have NO national debt.
I keep saying that, but the American people seem to LOVE it and will not part with it.
(next post)

Location hidden

#467 Dec 8, 2012
4th of July 2012: U.S. Free of debt!!
http://www.topix.com/forum/life/TC94TRKN4CSLV...
Life

What does End the Fed mean?
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TNRVQ6...
US Politics

Location hidden

#468 Jan 10, 2013
$9,000,000,000,000 MISSING From The Federal Reserve SHOCKING FOOTAGE - Alan Grayson
(next post)

Location hidden

#469 Jan 10, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 min Freedomofexpression 8,511
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min VetnorsGate 1,582,701
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 1 min positronium 8,663
News President Trump touts new plan for victory in A... 4 min Putins Glock Holster 8
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Snake Eyes 26,900
News Sen. Ted Cruz visits El Paso Thursday 9 min Cruise 4 farts 2
Time to go? (Jun '15) 9 min ThomasA 13,460
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 43 min Katrina 1,526
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Trump Lies 287,788
More from around the web