Obama's promises often conflict

May 6, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Texarkana Gazette

Associated Press In this Nov. 14, 2012, file photo, protesters wearing flower costumes display placards during a rally near the U.S. Embassy in Manila, Philippines, to call on industrialized countries to act on the growing problem of climate change.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 33 of33
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
amc

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Ned Red Kelly wrote:
<quoted text> The problem is he has no idea how to improve the economy, and has surrounded him self with people who have no experience, Making Obama President is like taking Mom and Pop who run the corner store and put them in charge of Wal-mart
mom and pop would stand a better chance at success.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Ned Red Kelly wrote:
<quoted text> The problem is he has no idea how to improve the economy, and has surrounded him self with people who have no experience, Making Obama President is like taking Mom and Pop who run the corner store and put them in charge of Wal-mart
I have to disagree with the last part of your statement.

Mom and Pop, as business owners, would have much more insight into running a "business" as opposed to someone that has absolutely no experience at all.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Aus wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a racist....Obama is your president , and you should support him. If you don't like him as President , don't vote for him....that's democracy . Seems the rightwing of politics can't deal with life unless they're in charge...
I don't support anyone I can't respect and I lost all respect for Obama when he had his opponents kicked off the primary ballot in Chicago by using dirty tricks.

I didn't vote for him when he ran for the Senate and I damned sure didn't vote for him when he ran for president.

My Freedom of Speech allows me to express my displeasure of Obama and his agendas. Deal with it.
1 post removed
Martin Nuke

Antipolo, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Ned Red Kelly wrote:
<quoted text> over 190 innocent woman and children two of them Americans have been killed by these drones, you call that no casualties
That is small compared to what Bush did to Iraq and Afghanistan.

Bush takes the whole American armed forces to kill or capture Bin Laden and failed leaving thousands dead and Obama just sent 2 helicopters and commandos to kill Bin Laden.
Martin Nuke

Antipolo, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

I remember when Clinton was still president he tried to kill Sadam Hussein by bombing his house in Iraq but he survived because Sadam has an underground bunker sheild under his house that is why Clinton financed the development of the Bunker Buster bombs.

Reagan also tried to kill Kadafi by bombing his house in Libya but he survived.
Aus

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
America is in it's worse shape than most anytime in it's history and instead of the right wing working to solve our problems Mitch McConnell says their number one priority was to make sure Obama was not re-elected. Not the economy, not jobs, not debt, not to get us out of the wars but to make sure Obama was not re-elected.
They completely abandoned the American people to seek their own power and the wealthy's agenda.
I once posted the link of Fox News first time they blamed Obama for the economy. It was 6 weeks after he took the oath.
Sounds very familiar. Exactly the same thing is happening in Australia..........and it's heavily influenced by a person that controls 85% of Australian media , and also a fair chunk of US media.........
Aus

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

.....and also the largest chunk of British media.
Aus

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't support anyone I can't respect and I lost all respect for Obama when he had his opponents kicked off the primary ballot in Chicago by using dirty tricks.
I didn't vote for him when he ran for the Senate and I damned sure didn't vote for him when he ran for president.
My Freedom of Speech allows me to express my displeasure of Obama and his agendas. Deal with it.
Any president would like to have your respect , naturally , but they'll survive without it. You should support the office of president , even if you didn't vote for the man.....it is very much in the interests of your country , you family and yourself......
Aus

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Your freedom of speech should never be abused.....but only you will know if your freedom of speech is influenced by an unhealthy agenda , by people who's only concern is to get into the seat of power .....we all have the responsibility to form proper opinions , without being influenced by agendas that are driven by either media greed or personal interest for specific groups.......not easy sometimes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Aus wrote:
<quoted text>Any president would like to have your respect , naturally , but they'll survive without it. You should support the office of president , even if you didn't vote for the man.....it is very much in the interests of your country , you family and yourself......
I support the office, just not the man in it.

The interests of my country, my family, and myself demand I do not support, but rather oppose, someone trying to destroy all three.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Aus wrote:
<quoted text>Your freedom of speech should never be abused.....but only you will know if your freedom of speech is influenced by an unhealthy agenda , by people who's only concern is to get into the seat of power .....we all have the responsibility to form proper opinions , without being influenced by agendas that are driven by either media greed or personal interest for specific groups.......not easy sometimes.
Not easy for you, perhaps.

At 70 years of age, I know well what this country was, I remember the respect it commanded abroad. I served in the Navy, during the height of the Cold War, visiting many ports of call. I saw first hand how America was perceived in a dozen countries.

America has been on a down hill slide since 1968 and it seems every Democrat to hold any federal office for the past 20 years has herniated themselves trying to accelerate the plunge into the abyss and the news media has gleefully joined in the push.

Since: Apr 09

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Not easy for you, perhaps.
At 70 years of age, I know well what this country was, I remember the respect it commanded abroad. I served in the Navy, during the height of the Cold War, visiting many ports of call. I saw first hand how America was perceived in a dozen countries.
America has been on a down hill slide since 1968 and it seems every Democrat to hold any federal office for the past 20 years has herniated themselves trying to accelerate the plunge into the abyss and the news media has gleefully joined in the push.
And at the height of the cold war what chilling warning did Eisenhower give in his farewell address? Beware of the military industrial complex. Here is an excerpt.

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist."

In 2002 they planned the invasion of Iraq. All contracts went no bid and given to Haliburton. A Republican President gave that warning. His warning came true.

It's not Obama, it's not liberals. It's the rich and powerful.
1 post removed

Since: Apr 13

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

amc wrote:
<quoted text>
mom and pop would stand a better chance at success.
think so than elect someone with a third grade education and find out, someone like you for sure, see how you do

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 33 of33
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the US Politics Forum right now

Search the US Politics Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 27 min Frito Bandito 240,242
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 36 min HMT 123 Observatory 50,757
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 37 min Maverick 808 45,549
Indiana Won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages 50 min weirdo 72
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 57 min HMT 123 Observatory 111,958
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 58 min THE DEBIL 1,072,825
'ICE Air' distributes immigrant influx 1 hr Animal White House 1
IRS broke law when failing to report destroyed ... 2 hr barefoot2626 333
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••