Why Does America Hate Islam?

Full story: NewsOne
I'd never thought I'd see the day when Black people weren't the most hated group in America. Full Story
Religion equals carnage

Beverly, MA

#1 Jul 13, 2014
Any group of folks using their religion as a reason to act like monsters will not win much of a popularity contest among those who have a brain.

But mix the problem with another religious group that thinks they have all the answers (Fundamentalist Christians) and you get fuel to fire up equally stupid reactions.

Instead of weapons, the Fundamentalist Christians use fear as their weapon of choice.

So if you do not tow the line with the Fundies, they like to scare you with Hell. They want you to arm yourselves and protect the rights of the unborn while disrespecting those born to unfortunate situations.

It will not be long before the Fundies will start outwardly acting as stupid as the extreme Islamists.

Much of the Fundy rhetoric already resembles the thing that they fear most and yet they are too stupid to notice, because they are right and anybody who does not go along with them is wrong.

Same old, same old since the first person started a religion.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#2 Jul 13, 2014
Christianity is not a 'religion'

It "is" Christ in you ...

Christianity is NOT Religion

The Latin word from which the English word "religion" is derived means "to bind up." Jesus did not come to bind us up in rules and regulations or rituals of devotion, but to set us free to be man as God intended.

http://www.christinyou.net/pages/Xnotrel.html

islam IS the exact 'opposite' of God's teachings ...

1998 by James A. Fowler. All rights reserved.
You are free to download this article provided it remains intact without alteration. You are also free to transmit this article and quote this article provided that proper citation of authorship is included.

:)
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#3 Jul 14, 2014
I think the answer resides more in a stone. ASK a Lapadary as it is separating a diamond who hates who and for why, Jealousy and primary over tombs of their own grandfathers, stolen merchandise reclaimed 100 million years later to rightful bloodline and war begins again "honestly".
Take Your Country Back

Columbus, IN

#4 Jul 14, 2014
We dont hate Islam, We Dont like terrorist there is big difference, I personally believe Muhammad is a false profit but I wont deny freedom of religion

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 min Duke Snider 50,810
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min positronium 273,241
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Baby Its Cold Out... 47,612
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min shinningelectr0n 1,130,066
Obama to broaden US effort to combat militants 10 min Logan 1,520
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min replaytime 122,244
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min Cornelius Scudmister 159,839
Obama on Ebola fight: US can't seal itself off 20 min Responsibility 122
Obama wants an election about the economy, not him 2 hr xxxrayted 948
Eugene Robinson: The Islamic State fight is tur... 3 hr Mykro 212

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE