US election: yes, Romney could win, but Obama's grip on his nation is still strong | Michael Cohen

May 26, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Guardian Unlimited

The then Democratic presidential hopeful and Illinois senator Barack Obama and former president Bill Clinton wave to the crowd at a campaign stop in Orlando, Florida, in October 2008.

Comments
201 - 220 of 343 Comments Last updated Jun 29, 2012
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Judged:

Do you even know who is running for President? Who is the brush clearing country hick? Surely you aren't referring to the President that attended both Harvard, and Yale, and was smarter then Gore, and Kerry combined? Not referring to him, right?

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

Cat74 wrote:
Actually, Governor Romney is getting more of the woman's vote then Obama. He is getting more of the Independent, and men's vote as well. Obama is getting the poor, and the pitiful, the gay, and the illegal alien vote. Nice people, but not enough to elect him again. He had 4 years, and supposedly he had plans even before he was elected to solve our problems. But he lied. He lies all the time about everything, and he will not be re elected. The American people deserve better then a golf playing party boy.
Bahahhahahahahah
Bahahhahahahahahahahah

Now I know you know nothing about politics.

There is no poll currently that shows Romney
getting more votes from women than President Obama.
None.
Nada.
Zilch.

Romney won't even comment on his party voting against Equal pay because he doesn't support equal pay for women. He doesn't support a women's right to choose and he wants to close all Planned Parenthood clinics in the country so poor women will have no access to birth control and BOOM! The poverty level will explode.

I really think Romney may be retarded, even more so than Bush. He knows nothing about running a country and even less about the middle class. He's never had a job nor has his wife so I guess he is who he is; rich and worthless at the same time.

But please, keep lying and trying to pass off your
lies as facts. It just reduces your posts
to lame humor.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

Cat74 wrote:
Do you even know who is running for President? Who is the brush clearing country hick? Surely you aren't referring to the President that attended both Harvard, and Yale, and was smarter then Gore, and Kerry combined? Not referring to him, right?
Bush went to college with a c average.
He got in because he was a legacy, not because he was smart.
Bush graduated college with a c average.

He ran the country with a d average.

Guess we got what we paid for; an idiot who only went to college because his daddy did. How'd that work for us?

He left the office with the worst economy since the Great Depression.

Trust me, clearing brush is all George W. should EVER do. At least it won't kill an entire economy and 6,000 US servicemen. Yee haw, y'all.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

Cat74 wrote:
Do you even know who is running for President? Who is the brush clearing country hick? Surely you aren't referring to the President that attended both Harvard, and Yale, and was smarter then Gore,
It doesn't take brains to get into either Harvard or Yale, stupid CNT74, it takes connections... e.g., a dad in politics.

PS:
(quote)
“I don’t remember all the students in detail unless I’m prompted by something,” Tsurumi said in a telephone interview Wednesday.“But I always remember two types of students. One is the very excellent student, the type as a professor you feel honored to be working with. Someone with strong social values, compassion and intellect — the very rare person you never forget. And then you remember students like George Bush, those who are totally the opposite.”

The future president was one of 85 first-year MBA students in Tsurumi’s macroeconomic policies and international business class in the fall of 1973 and spring of 1974. Tsurumi was a visiting associate professor at Harvard Business School from January 1972 to August 1976; today, he is a professor of international business at Baruch College in New York.
(clip)

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Sheep herding teaches responsibility to a child, with supervision.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

RayOne wrote:
If Holder goes to trial after the new President takes office, the pardon option is gone.
......but the hanging option for treason isn't.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't take brains to get into either Harvard or Yale, stupid CNT74, it takes connections... e.g., a dad in politics.
PS:
(quote)
“I don’t remember all the students in detail unless I’m prompted by something,” Tsurumi said in a telephone interview Wednesday.“But I always remember two types of students. One is the very excellent student, the type as a professor you feel honored to be working with. Someone with strong social values, compassion and intellect — the very rare person you never forget. And then you remember students like George Bush, those who are totally the opposite.”
The future president was one of 85 first-year MBA students in Tsurumi’s macroeconomic policies and international business class in the fall of 1973 and spring of 1974. Tsurumi was a visiting associate professor at Harvard Business School from January 1972 to August 1976; today, he is a professor of international business at Baruch College in New York.
(clip)
he must have still been on drugs.......

HALPERIN: DEMS NOW BELIEVE OBAMA COULD LOSE...

Disappointed liberals threaten not to vote in November...

Obama:'PRIVATE SECTOR DOING FINE'... You have just entered the twilight zone.

No apologies...I’m stupid, you should know that by now.

ROMNEY: Obama out of touch...When you never pay for anything, how do you stay in touch…………oh that’s it, the price of golf.

MCCONNELL:'He must be on another planet'...well knowing Obama it would be Pluto…………….since it was also a dog.

Lanny Davis: Vicious People Working For The President...blame anybody but Obama………….the liberals crutch.
Redman

Choctaw, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

I think everything is okay now as Obama came out on a news flash and said the private sector is now doing just fine now....soooo from now on be happy! All is well take it from tha man! Tha LIAR, LIAR pants on fire.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>he must have still been on drugs.......
Hard to say, Bush was on drugs for most of the 70s.

Probably.

“Sustainability Now!”

Since: May 08

Vadnais Heights

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

Cat74 wrote:
XOXOX and Barefooot 2626 took care of your utterly moronic post quite nicely. Nothing more to add.
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Judged:

Madaman wrote:
<quoted text>
XOXOX and Barefooot 2626 took care of your utterly moronic post quite nicely. Nothing more to add.
Leave it to you to align yourself with 2 of the most vile POS on topix. But then you have no shame.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Judged:

the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave it to you to align yourself with 2 of the most vile POS on topix. But then you have no shame.
You have something to be shameful for, you can't even post under one alias.

Go back into the corner and lick your balls, tea bagger, it's what you do best.
Dan Salazar

Los Alamitos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Judged:

OBAMA 2012 wrote:
Here come the trolls...come on over Repubs...it's another Obama headline! The desperation continues. You guys are going to be worn out with 6 more months of ranting. Let's see if you can keep up the pace!
\

You and I are only Californians. Obama has nothing to worry about here.

In California the handful of people who vote simply goosestep to their polling place like Zombies and vote for anyTHING with a D beside it's name on a ballot. No State's citizens are as willing to accept horrific out comes as a reward for political support.

We didn't transform the Golden State into a terminally tarnished Joke by some accident. We let the UnionCrats cripple us with a massive overpaid, overpromised bureaucracy. Californians don't face twice the highest DEBT of any other State....currently over $450,000,000,000.. because we were responsible political "thinkers".

Relax.........Obama has it made here.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Judged:

Dan Salazar wrote:
In California the handful of people who vote simply goosestep to their polling place like Zombies and vote for anyTHING with a D beside it's name on a ballot.
It's so much different for those that goosestep to their polling place like zombies and vote for anything with a R beside it's [SIC] name on a ballot.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Judged:

the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
At least the
"vile POS"
have
the
spine
to
register
on topix!!!!!!!!!!
lmao

We stand by our opinions.
You hide behind anonymity
and don't even believe your
own drivel so why should I,
pansy boy?

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Game. Set. Match.

Kudos, you silver tongued devil!
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, vile POS describes you perfectly. And you wonder why you're losing......LOLOLOLOL!
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Game. Set. Match.
Kudos, you silver tongued devil!
In your deluded psyche......nobody agrees with either one of you POS except each other......tell you anything? No, of course not, you are beyond hope.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Judged:

the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, vile POS describes you perfectly. And you wonder why you're losing......LOLOLOLOL!
And you with your saliva covered testicles.

Looks like we are going to have to get a cone collar for your neck.

“Sustainability Now!”

Since: May 08

Vadnais Heights

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you with your saliva covered testicles.
Looks like we are going to have to get a cone collar for your neck.
Hate to break the news to you guys, but this nasty little troll is female. Can't you tell by the empty emotions that run her tiny little brain?

NEVER has anyone talked SO MUCH yet said SO LITTLE!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••