George Will: The never-mind presidency

George Will: The never-mind presidency

There are 30 comments on the Tallahassee Democrat story from Jul 7, 2013, titled George Will: The never-mind presidency. In it, Tallahassee Democrat reports that:

At this intermission in the immigration debate, with House Republicans preparing to look askance at the Senate's handiwork, the argument is becoming ever stranger.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tallahassee Democrat.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Jul 7, 2013
illegal aliens coming here is not at a low,seems those in office who are against the citizens will say anything.

go take a look it is at a high. between the dems yelling shamnesty and obama waving foodstamps no wonder we have so many illegal aliens.

if anything we need harsh laws, life for coming back after being deported. same for their employers lock them up. those in office going against the country and her citizens needs to be locked up as well for treason and never see outside of a cell.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#2 Jul 7, 2013
And those of us who came as infants should be given citizenship, not amnesty, citizenship with full benefits.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 Jul 7, 2013
Juan wrote:
And those of us who came as infants should be given citizenship, not amnesty, citizenship with full benefits.
i don't see it that way jaun. that is rewarding you for your parents crimes.
Suadela

Chicago, IL

#4 Jul 7, 2013
Juan wrote:
Over my dead body!
Go to your Government and demand.... we owe u a ft. up ur arse.

You freakin' arrogant,nasty peeping tom.

You are the one when i am casually walking around in my tank top and shorts looking thru my window.... you FK'in Pervert !!!
Suadela

Chicago, IL

#5 Jul 7, 2013
living as prisoners with these Third World Perverts.
Go Home,force your Government to do for u.... Why should I have to sacrifice(continue to pay taxes) while u live here,breed and steal our social services meant for my fellow Americans who I see each and everyday hurting.
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#6 Jul 7, 2013
Juan wrote:
You have to earn citizenship.....have you served in any of our branches of service? army, national guard, navy? didn't think so and had you served there would be no problem. Full benefits? what full benefits are you talking about? social security? that's no benefit at all, you pay into it all your life and believe me you can't live on it. I know people on it and they barely eat. So what benefits are you demanding that some of us citizens know nothing about unless your thinking of the right to vote? I'll tell you this, NO ONE who has avoided paying in come tax WOULD QUALIFY. Would you then take amnesty? hate to break it to you once more BUT YOU WOULDN'T QUALIFY EITHER! For not applying properly to legalize yourself is one reason and second income tax evasion! two GOOD REASONS YOU WOULD NEVER QUALIFY! so don't expect complete absolution and complete forgiveness for your criminal past. Blame yourself for not fixing your status when you had a chance, right after high school and having signed up for service to this country for all you've received of which you did not DESERVE and your still unwilling desire to help this country by not paying the country it's income tax. And you feel this country will just throw citizenship to you? It would be a waste, citizens are expected TO RESPECT & ABIDE BY OUR LAWS, something you know nothing about. Your expertize is BREAKING ALL THE RULES & LAWS, even more so now with you illegal electrical & home repair company? LOL! LOL!
Brenda besson

United States

#7 Jul 7, 2013
Juan wrote:
lol in your dreams
Brenda besson

United States

#8 Jul 7, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
Over my dead body!
Go to your Government and demand.... we owe u a ft. up ur arse.
You freakin' arrogant,nasty peeping tom.
You are the one when i am casually walking around in my tank top and shorts looking thru my window.... you FK'in Pervert !!!
their women are all fat and out of shape from giving birth to all the anchors,thats why they love americans,slender even after kids,
Brenda besson

United States

#9 Jul 7, 2013
Juan wrote:
no just go home to you parents,oh and take your kids also bye
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#10 Jul 8, 2013
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> You have to earn citizenship.....have you served in any of our branches of service? army, national guard, navy? didn't think so and had you served there would be no problem. Full benefits? what full benefits are you talking about? social security? that's no benefit at all, you pay into it all your life and believe me you can't live on it. I know people on it and they barely eat. So what benefits are you demanding that some of us citizens know nothing about unless your thinking of the right to vote? I'll tell you this, NO ONE who has avoided paying in come tax WOULD QUALIFY. Would you then take amnesty? hate to break it to you once more BUT YOU WOULDN'T QUALIFY EITHER! For not applying properly to legalize yourself is one reason and second income tax evasion! two GOOD REASONS YOU WOULD NEVER QUALIFY! so don't expect complete absolution and complete forgiveness for your criminal past. Blame yourself for not fixing your status when you had a chance, right after high school and having signed up for service to this country for all you've received of which you did not DESERVE and your still unwilling desire to help this country by not paying the country it's income tax. And you feel this country will just throw citizenship to you? It would be a waste, citizens are expected TO RESPECT & ABIDE BY OUR LAWS, something you know nothing about. Your expertize is BREAKING ALL THE RULES & LAWS, even more so now with you illegal electrical & home repair company? LOL! LOL!
I tried to get into the Army when I was 18, however because of my past record I was unable to. I tried, I would have made a good soldier. That's when I got into the electrical field wiring new homes.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#11 Jul 8, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text> their women are all fat and out of shape from giving birth to all the anchors,thats why they love americans,slender even after kids,
I know a few American women who are porkers. Oink ! Oink
Americans are the fattest people on earth.
1 post removed
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#13 Jul 8, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried to get into the Army when I was 18, however because of my past record
says it all ya waterloggedwetback
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#14 Jul 9, 2013
Just a few minor convictions.
1 post removed
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#16 Jul 9, 2013
Juan wrote:
well then how can you expect citizenship with full benefits? or amnesty? YOU WANT TOO MUCH! and we really will do good without you if you're deported.
juan is a fraud

New York, NY

#17 Jul 10, 2013
Juan wrote:
Now there's a shocker...NOT...
1 post removed
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#19 Jul 10, 2013
Just minor convictions, ie. shoplifting, failure to pay a ticket, nothing to keep me from getting citizenship.
nope to juan the dope

Buffalo, NY

#20 Jul 10, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
I know a few American women who are porkers. Oink ! Oink
Americans are the fattest people on earth.
Actually mexihole has now replaced the USA for that title...lol

http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/mexico-surpasses-u ...
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#21 Jul 10, 2013
Juan I heard just yesterday the job market in your home Country has less unemployment than here. Go home to Mom, try to improve your home. Learn how to gain dignity and respect before it's too late.
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#22 Jul 10, 2013
Juan wrote:
Just minor convictions, ie. shoplifting, failure to pay a ticket, nothing to keep me from getting citizenship.
tax evasion is a crime that will keep you from qualifying for citizenship. Yes sir, you are bad.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#23 Jul 11, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried to get into the Army when I was 18, however because of my past record I was unable to. I tried, I would have made a good soldier. That's when I got into the electrical field wiring new homes.
Oh, this ought to be good...exactly what was your past record? In your mind you would be good, but you lack honesty and integrity, people like you cannot be trusted to do the right thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Hill4me 217,028
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min leosnana 1,396,304
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Uncle Tab 228,924
News Trump takes on trade deals in Pennsylvania speech 4 min Crystal_Clear722 60
News S.C. Gov. Haley signs bill outlawing most abort... 4 min Retired SOF 159
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min woodtick57 388,387
News Efforts to fight Zika fail as lawmakers play po... 9 min Bert 14
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 57 min woodtick57 3,567
More from around the web