What Sarah Palin meant

What Sarah Palin meant

There are 736 comments on the The Washington Post story from Jan 28, 2013, titled What Sarah Palin meant. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

The news that Fox News Channel has decided against renewing Sarah Palin's contract means that the former Alaska governor's time in the national spotlight is, at least for the moment, over.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

KILLERS

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#259 Feb 4, 2013
destroyerofworlds wrote:
If anyone is used and washed up its your queen
Hillary.....her face looks like a bassett hounds ass
Talk about rode hard and put away wet....get that
Woman some estrogen before she dries up into
A prune.
Your thinking about Jan brewer.That old prune
2 posts removed

KILLERS

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#262 Feb 4, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
How much money does fat ass moochelle spend trying to make her hair look like Sarah's?
She shouldnt spend any.Any street walker can have the Palin look its so cheap. JUST LIKE HER!
1 post removed
Anonymous

Fairfield, CA

#264 Feb 4, 2013
You democrats are just jealous cause most
Republican women are hot...and most democrat
Women are knuckle dragging...hairy palmed...
One eye browed bull dykes.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#265 Feb 5, 2013
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew she was doing that, but WingNuts didn't want to hear that. They HAD to believe Palin was the Repub Intellectual Saviour or admit they were fools who were sucked in.
...but being a fake indian, a crook and a liar is ok huh. You loons are a hoot.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#266 Feb 5, 2013
destroyerofworlds wrote:
You democrats are just jealous cause most
Republican women are hot...and most democrat
Women are knuckle dragging...hairy palmed...
One eye browed bull dykes.
Well according to Darwin, liberals came from apes you know.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#267 Feb 5, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Well according to Darwin, liberals came from apes you know.
No, that isn't even close to what Darwin, or the other scientists that came up with the same theory independently, said... not even close...

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#268 Feb 5, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>No, that isn't even close to what Darwin, or the other scientists that came up with the same theory independently, said... not even close...
Au Contraire, all you have to do is look at Michele and her new wookie bangs to know how wrong you are. Her bangs got more mention from the MSM than did Benghazi. It's really shocking that you libs didn't really get irate over the four deaths. When Bush was President you loons couldn't wait to put body count on the front page of of papers and the first thing mentioned on MSM news broadcast.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#269 Feb 5, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Au Contraire, all you have to do is look at Michele and her new wookie bangs to know how wrong you are. Her bangs got more mention from the MSM than did Benghazi. It's really shocking that you libs didn't really get irate over the four deaths. When Bush was President you loons couldn't wait to put body count on the front page of of papers and the first thing mentioned on MSM news broadcast.
Hardly...Benghazi was in the news 24/7 for over two months. all you have to do to know this is correct is look back on the pages of Topix here. or even just remember yourself parroting misinformation and me correcting it for those same two months...

Wow! you seem to be opn track for a record of posts proved wrong in under a few minutes...(ooops...didn't mean to jinx it.)

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#270 Feb 5, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Hardly...Benghazi was in the news 24/7 for over two months. all you have to do to know this is correct is look back on the pages of Topix here. or even just remember yourself parroting misinformation and me correcting it for those same two months...
Wow! you seem to be opn track for a record of posts proved wrong in under a few minutes...(ooops...didn't mean to jinx it.)
BS, but nice try. Pure puff pieces. No one but FOX and One ABC reporter ask the hard questions. Obama still hasn't answered what he did for 7 hours, other than go back to bed.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#271 Feb 5, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>BS, but nice try. Pure puff pieces. No one but FOX and One ABC reporter ask the hard questions. Obama still hasn't answered what he did for 7 hours, other than go back to bed.
In fact he did. Very clearly. why don't you know about what happened? it was clearly reported.

The pentagon acted immediatly and in full protocol for such a situation. their timeline of actions has been clearly set out to the public.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#272 Feb 5, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>In fact he did. Very clearly. why don't you know about what happened? it was clearly reported.
The pentagon acted immediatly and in full protocol for such a situation. their timeline of actions has been clearly set out to the public.
Just the facts please just the facts. If you have them produce them. More opinion only puts me to sleep.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#273 Feb 5, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Just the facts please just the facts. If you have them produce them. More opinion only puts me to sleep.
Since you've never produced a fact it's no wonder you've been in a SPAMBOT coma.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#274 Feb 5, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Since you've never produced a fact it's no wonder you've been in a SPAMBOT coma.
that's a lie, but does magnify your dodging the fact you have no proof. Shock shock. A liberal lying again, who would have thunk it.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#275 Feb 5, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Just the facts please just the facts. If you have them produce them. More opinion only puts me to sleep.
No., not opinion at all. the actions of the pentagon, Which i have listed for you many times but you refuse to face up when caught lying..., are very clear.

they sent a drone to see what was happening,a s per protocol. they assessed teh situation, as per protocol. they dispatched a resue team as per protocol. all done as soon as was humanly possible folloeing the protocol they have set up for such situations, which is there so that we don't send people into situations they are not prepared for and lose more US lives.

why do you not know these things...oh,t hat's right you do. i know this as I have personally told them to you and provided the credible links to show htey are true many, many times over the months that you state there was no coverage of this event...

sad that you can actually lie to yoruself like that...
Doggy Style

United States

#276 Feb 5, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>that's a lie, but does magnify your dodging the fact you have no proof. Shock shock. A liberal lying again, who would have thunk it.
Dude, you are a str8 up liar and a tranny. "Who would have thunk?"

You should hook up with Dan Collins and adopt unwanted children. White babies are hard to get, but a dude like you doesn't see color when it comes to saving a child's life.

Woof Woof

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#277 Feb 5, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>that's a lie, but does magnify your dodging the fact you have no proof. Shock shock. A liberal lying again, who would have thunk it.
I have no proof your the DUMBOSPAMBOT? Sure I do. Every one of your posts qualifies.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#278 Feb 5, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>No., not opinion at all. the actions of the pentagon, Which i have listed for you many times but you refuse to face up when caught lying..., are very clear.
they sent a drone to see what was happening,a s per protocol. they assessed teh situation, as per protocol. they dispatched a resue team as per protocol. all done as soon as was humanly possible folloeing the protocol they have set up for such situations, which is there so that we don't send people into situations they are not prepared for and lose more US lives.
why do you not know these things...oh,t hat's right you do. i know this as I have personally told them to you and provided the credible links to show htey are true many, many times over the months that you state there was no coverage of this event...
sad that you can actually lie to yoruself like that...
If help didn't come, either someone is guilty of a sever crime or Obama did nothing.

Enlisted Oath: I,___, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the president of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#279 Feb 5, 2013
Doggy Style wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, you are a str8 up liar and a tranny. "Who would have thunk?"
You should hook up with Dan Collins and adopt unwanted children. White babies are hard to get, but a dude like you doesn't see color when it comes to saving a child's life.
Woof Woof
So your earned a cot in the west wing now huh. Enjoy Jarrett, I hear she is a real good slum lord.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#280 Feb 5, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>If help didn't come, either someone is guilty of a sever crime or Obama did nothing.
Enlisted Oath: I,___, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the president of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.
Help did come.

Facts are fun!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#281 Feb 5, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Hardly...Benghazi was in the news 24/7 for over two months. all you have to do to know this is correct is look back on the pages of Topix here. or even just remember yourself parroting misinformation and me correcting it for those same two months...
Wow! you seem to be opn track for a record of posts proved wrong in under a few minutes...(ooops...didn't mean to jinx it.)
Well now they are on to the Pic of President Skeet Shooting. Nothing scares them more than a Black President with a Shotgun!!!
The WingNuts are saying Pic is Photo Shopped and he didn't really Skeet Shoot at Camp David like all the other Presidents.
Just like the Birth Record, but these are called "Skeeters."
LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Earl 1,482,646
News Hillary Clinton won US popular vote by nearly 2... 3 min Just Think 1,217
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 4 min Responsibility 3,716
News Trump visits CIA, continues fight with media 5 min Just Think 19
News Letter: DNC accept responsibility 7 min tina anne 60
News The Latest: White House freezes new regulations 7 min Trump your President 16
News The Latest: Police say no arrests at Women's Ma... 10 min Responsibility 8
News In Trump We Trust: Inauguration prompts celebra... 11 min huntcoyotes 96
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 13 min RustyS 4,847
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr Brian_G 409,526
Donald J Trump, our next president (Mar '16) 8 hr RoxLo 2,017
More from around the web