Barack Obama to GOP: Dump Rush Limbaugh

Jan 25, 2009 Full story: blogs.courant.com 61,641

This could get interesting. Obama v Limbaugh. #44 is telling the Rush Republicans to stop drinking Limbaugh's poisinous Kool-aid if they really want to contribute to change.

Read more
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#68809 Jan 3, 2014
Starlight wrote:
<quoted text>
The public is getting outraged over it and he owns it along with the dems in the house and senate.
Lightboy,(as a member of the public) my husband and I have signed up with Covered California and Medicare, and we will be saving $1800 a month (let me repeat $1800 month and I reiterate once again - saving $1800 per month).

A saving is not an outrage to this member of the public.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#68810 Jan 3, 2014
Starlight wrote:
<quoted text>
their premiums are going up if they still have coverage,.
Lightboy, my premium has gone down saving $1800 a month (let me repeat $1800 month and I reiterate once again - saving $1800 per month) through Covered California and Medicare.

"Going Up" has thankfully GONE DOWN for our family!
Its the Internet Stupid

Emmaus, PA

#68811 Jan 4, 2014
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68812 Jan 5, 2014
Starlight

United States

#68813 Jan 9, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Lightboy,(as a member of the public) my husband and I have signed up with Covered California and Medicare, and we will be saving $1800 a month (let me repeat $1800 month and I reiterate once again - saving $1800 per month).
A saving is not an outrage to this member of the public.
Responsibiltyboy, I'm glad you're getting helped. High premiums must have been difficult for someone with low income. I hope you aren't shocked down the road with high out of pocket expenses before your insurance starts paying your medical bills.
Luke_01

Hastings, MN

#68814 Jan 10, 2014
What's up with the GOP and bridge's I ask myself remembering Stevens, Palin Pawlenty and now Fat Tuesday's Christie?

I'll leave this one up to SNL! Maybe Tina Fey and Amy Poehler can explain???
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68815 Jan 16, 2014
Luke_01 wrote:
What's up with the GOP and bridge's I ask myself remembering Stevens, Palin Pawlenty and now Fat Tuesday's Christie?
I'll leave this one up to SNL! Maybe Tina Fey and Amy Poehler can explain???
A better question might be, what did the mayor of Ft. Lee, NJ do to incur the wrath of some aides to the governor? Did he ask for some favor to give his endorsement? Was the favor unreasonable?

This would never have happened in Minnesota. It happened in Jersey. Maybe Tim Pawlenty would make a better president than Christie.
ITS THE INTERWEB STUPID

Newington, CT

#68816 Jan 17, 2014
The Republicanization of the United States: "Republican rule has transformed this young, vibrant nation from a nation that once believed it could do anything, into a nation that believes it’s broke and can’t afford to do anything. Think about it."

http://pleasecutthecrap.com/the-republicaniza...
Linzy

United States

#68817 Jan 17, 2014
ITS THE INTERWEB STUPID wrote:
The Republicanization of the United States: "Republican rule has transformed this young, vibrant nation from a nation that once believed it could do anything, into a nation that believes it’s broke and can’t afford to do anything. Think about it."
It's worse than broke, it is deep in debt.

The democrats just want to grow government, debt, waste, fraud, and abuse.

The republicans want to see our country get back to work so the public earns enough to pay taxes.

You need to learn to understand before you comment.

I'll excuse you this one time, but don't let it happen again.

Fast and Furious
Benghazi
Medicare fraud
Medicaid fraud
Baby boomers set to retire
Half the kids born out of wedlock
Etc
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68818 Jan 24, 2014
Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and Barack Obama can stand up and take a bow for all of the people who are losing their insurance coverage they used to have through their companies. Guess what? The fines are cheaper than paying for a part timers healthcare.

Obama will definitely go down as the worst president in US history!!!!
Starlight

United States

#68819 Jan 29, 2014
Spinach Pie wrote:
<quoted text>
Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and Barack Obama can stand up and take a bow for all of the people who are losing their insurance coverage they used to have through their companies. Guess what? The fines are cheaper than paying for a part timers healthcare.
Obama will definitely go down as the worst president in US history!!!!
Obama looked so phony last night, I couldn't watch the state of the union address.

Anybody with any sense can see that he has no clue on how to be a good president.

History will assign him the dubious position as the absolute worst president in US history.

I agree with spinach pie about that.

Did you see Biden smiling like a fool last night?
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68820 Feb 3, 2014
Starlight wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama looked so phony last night, I couldn't watch the state of the union address.
Anybody with any sense can see that he has no clue on how to be a good president.
History will assign him the dubious position as the absolute worst president in US history.
I agree with spinach pie about that.
Did you see Biden smiling like a fool last night?
No, I never pay much attention to Biden, but he seems like a good enough guy.

I turned on the superbowl yesterday, and before the game started they had an interview with Bill O'Reilly and Obama. I thought I must have the wrong channel, but I had the correct channel. Obama dodged all of the tough questions, but at least he sat down with O'Reilly. I wonder if he will ever sit down with Sean Hannity? Probably not.

Denver never got going in the game. I was surprised that it went so one sided, but Seattle just played better.
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68821 Feb 5, 2014
Now the CBO says that instead of 800,000 Americans slacking off in their work week, as many as 2.2 million people will reduce their hours or quit working altogether to qualify for subsidies in Obamacare. If they legalize all of the illegal immigrants, the number would shoot up to about 11,000,000 in my opinion.

Well at least we are learning about the law, years after Nancy Pelosi rammed it through the democratically controlled house of representatives.

So, we can add million to the millions who will be knocked down to part time employment by their employers and the Obama economy is heading to a dark place ------ should help narcotics sales ---
ITS THE INTERWEB STUPID

Newington, CT

#68822 Feb 7, 2014
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/02/...
"It was kind of like being endorsed by Charles Manson," is how Chris Turner, a fiscally conservative city council candidate, described the support by AFP to "The Daily Show's" Jason Jones.
Turner said in the segment that aired Wednesday that the group's tactics against his opponent were "reprehensible."
"It put me in a very awkward position," he said, adding later that he tied for last place in the election.
LMAO
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68823 Feb 7, 2014
2016 here we come
ITS THE INTERWEB STUPID

Newington, CT

#68824 Feb 11, 2014
Spinach Pie wrote:
Now the CBO says that instead of 800,000 Americans slacking off in their work week, as many as 2.2 million people will reduce their hours or quit working altogether to qualify for subsidies in Obamacare. If they legalize all of the illegal immigrants, the number would shoot up to about 11,000,000 in my opinion.
Well at least we are learning about the law, years after Nancy Pelosi rammed it through the democratically controlled house of representatives.
So, we can add million to the millions who will be knocked down to part time employment by their employers and the Obama economy is heading to a dark place ------ should help narcotics sales ---
CBO: Guys, We Didn't Say Obamacare Would Cost 2.5 Million Jobs

The Congressional Budget Office issued its official rebuttal Monday to the Republican talking point that Obamacare would cost 2.5 million American jobs.

In a new FAQ explainer of last week's budget report, CBO director Doug Elmendorf, answering if 2.5 million people will lose their jobs by 2024 because of the health care reform law, said: "No, we would not describe our estimates in that way."

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/cbo-obamacare...

DOH!!!!!
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68825 Feb 14, 2014
<quoted text>
CBO: Guys, We Didn't Say Obamacare Would Cost 2.5 Million Jobs
The Congressional Budget Office issued its official rebuttal Monday to the Republican talking point that Obamacare would cost 2.5 million American jobs.
In a new FAQ explainer of last week's budget report, CBO director Doug Elmendorf, answering if 2.5 million people will lose their jobs by 2024 because of the health care reform law, said: "No, we would not describe our estimates in that way."
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/cbo-obamacare...
DOH!!!!!
The point was that millions of Americans would work less or drop out of the workplace altogether ----- not that the jobs would disappear.

Leave it to DinleBrain to find some twisted half truth and pounce on it and post it on the internet.

How's the fart contraption doing in the marketplace there DingleBrain? Can you use it when the power goes off? Must be a real blast for you eh?
Its the Internet Stupid

Emmaus, PA

#68826 Feb 15, 2014
http://www.globalresearch.ca/us-wars-in-afgha...

The decade-long American wars in Afghanistan and Iraq would end up costing as much as $6 trillion, the equivalent of $75,000 for every American household, calculates the prestigious Harvard University’s Kennedy School of Government.

Remember, when President George Bush’s National Economic Council Director, Lawrence Lindsey, had told the country’s largest newspaper “The Wall Street Journal” that the war would cost between $100 billion and $200 billion, he had found himself under intense fire from his colleagues in the administration who claimed that this was a gross overestimation.
Jing Jing

United States

#68827 Feb 16, 2014
Its the Internet Stupid wrote:
http://www.globalresearch.ca/u s-wars-in-afghanistan-iraq-to- cost-6-trillion/5350789
The decade-long American wars in Afghanistan and Iraq would end up costing as much as $6 trillion, the equivalent of $75,000 for every American household, calculates the prestigious Harvard University’s Kennedy School of Government.
Remember, when President George Bush’s National Economic Council Director, Lawrence Lindsey, had told the country’s largest newspaper “The Wall Street Journal” that the war would cost between $100 billion and $200 billion, he had found himself under intense fire from his colleagues in the administration who claimed that this was a gross overestimation.
Have you broken the expenditures down to reflect what was spent on the war and what was spent on nation building? Maybe that's too complicated for you?
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68828 Feb 22, 2014
Obama says he saved jobs but almost everyone else says he is killing jobs. Who's right?

Hint ---- probably almost everyone else

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 7 min Quirky 320,817
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min Word 154,722
News Obama at Selma anniversary: America's racial hi... 13 min whoru2judge 29
News Indiana lawmakers send religious objection bill... 16 min Xstain Fatwass Ce... 103
News Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesse... 19 min NorCal Native 87
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 28 min Cowabunga 58,847
News Indiana's Religious 'Anti-Gay' Law That Wasn't 29 min Fa-Foxy 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 58 min LOL 1,206,801
News Romney campaign official joins Gov. Scott Walke... 5 hr Xstain Fatwass Ce... 64
News Fore! Obama in Florida for weekend golf getaway 5 hr Xstain Fatwass Ce... 34
More from around the web