Barack Obama to GOP: Dump Rush Limbaugh

Barack Obama to GOP: Dump Rush Limbaugh

There are 61651 comments on the blogs.courant.com story from Jan 25, 2009, titled Barack Obama to GOP: Dump Rush Limbaugh . In it, blogs.courant.com reports that:

This could get interesting. Obama v Limbaugh. #44 is telling the Rush Republicans to stop drinking Limbaugh's poisinous Kool-aid if they really want to contribute to change.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at blogs.courant.com.

Fenris the Archangel

United States

#68303 Dec 6, 2012
Another Chicago sleazebag bites the dust (you really cant make this stuff up :-)). This fraud is one of the major proponents of gun control too (LOL).......:-

CHICAGO (AP)— A veteran Illinois state senator was arrested Wednesday after allegedly trying to board a flight from Chicago to Washington with a gun and ammunition in a carry-on bag, authorities said.

Sen. Donne Trotter, a Chicago Democrat who recently announced he would run to replace Jesse Jackson Jr. in the U.S. House, was carrying an unloaded .25-caliber Beretta handgun and a magazine clip with six bullets when he tried to board a flight at O'Hare International Airport, according to Chicago police.

Trotter, who is part the Illinois Senate's Democratic leadership, was charged with a felony.

The gun and clip were found in an outside zippered pocket of Trotter's garment bag during routine X-ray screening, according to a Chicago police report.

Trotter told Transportation Security Administration officers that he uses the weapon for work as a security officer at a Chicago security and detective firm. He said he worked late Tuesday night and did not realize the weapon was in the bag when he packed for his Wednesday morning flight, the police report said.

Messages left by The Associated Press for Trotter on his cellphone and at his office in Chicago were not immediately returned.

Trotter, 62, was charged with a Class 4 felony, which carries a penalty of one to three years in prison upon conviction. He was expected to appear in Cook County bond court Thursday, Cook County State's Attorney's office spokeswoman Tandra Simonton said.

Police said Trotter would spend Wednesday night in a police lockup.

Trotter is licensed to carry a weapon and has a Firearm Owner's Identification card, Chicago police spokeswoman Melissa Stratton said.

Trotter was carrying a "firearm control card," issued by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation, that allows him to carry a weapon during work hours and for no more than an hour commuting to or from work. A department spokeswoman said a security company helped Trotter obtain the card.

The card is issued after completion of 20 hours of classroom firearm instruction and 20 hours of firearm handling training.

Trotter — known for wearing bowties and sometimes riding his motorcycle to Springfield — served in the Illinois House from 1988 to 1993, and since then in the Illinois Senate, where he chairs the Democratic majority caucus.

Under former Senate President Emil Jones, he was the Senate Democrats' budget negotiator and known as a cool, calm presence in the often-contentious budget debates during the tenure of ex-Gov. Rod Blagojevich, who is now imprisoned on corruption charges.

Trotter previously ran for Congress in 2000, a race in which both he and then-state Sen. Barack Obama lost to U.S. Rep. Bobby Rush.

He was born in Cairo, in far southern Illinois, earned an undergraduate degree from Chicago State University and a law degree from Loyola University. He is married and has four children.

Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.
Its the Internet Stupid

Emmaus, PA

#68304 Dec 6, 2012
SURVEY SAYS......

Poll: Obama's approval rating at highest level since bin Laden's death

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#68305 Dec 6, 2012
Its the Internet Stupid wrote:
SURVEY SAYS......
Poll: Obama's approval rating at highest level since bin Laden's death
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...
Of course, that's because he's going to try to keep borrowing & givin away to freeloaders (at least until there be no mo' credit at da liquor store).....:-)
01_Luke

Sparta, WI

#68306 Dec 7, 2012
Hey Festering Boil, It pises you off that some of us clearly have a better grasp on what's happening in our country. The language will not be tolerated by the RED NECK Hillbilles included Fat boy Rush and the loud mouth Fox entertainers. They are on notice! Get with the 21st century!
The heat has bad effects on skin too. Check those moles.
They could be cancerous.
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#68307 Dec 7, 2012
01_Luke wrote:
Hey Festering Boil, It pises you off that some of us clearly have a better grasp on what's happening in our country. The language will not be tolerated by the RED NECK Hillbilles included Fat boy Rush and the loud mouth Fox entertainers. They are on notice! Get with the 21st century!
The heat has bad effects on skin too. Check those moles.
They could be cancerous.
LOL Buggs!! Rush IS a fat toad hypocrite (we agreed on that years ago), and I would biatchslap him on sight. But then again, I biatchslap most everyone (including and especially leftist wimps). I'm not much of a part of current America, and am glad to say so. I'm watching and waiting carefully for the inevitable collapse (which may or may not happen in our lifetimes).

You still have an open invite, and I'll put you to work for a week. It would be good for your black-hearted soul!! I only wish that pansy kneegrow Dman were here too, so I could chain you two together.....:-)
01_Luke

Turtle Lake, WI

#68308 Dec 7, 2012
Are you still living in a trailr out in the sticks without small comforts? Ever hear of Edison? You probably keep Yankee Candle Company in business, so thank you! I don't think I have to remind you I don't go into RED STATES! Not a damn thing to piss on......... oh wait there might be an exception!
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#68309 Dec 8, 2012
01_Luke wrote:
Are you still living in a trailr out in the sticks without small comforts? Ever hear of Edison? You probably keep Yankee Candle Company in business, so thank you! I don't think I have to remind you I don't go into RED STATES! Not a damn thing to piss on......... oh wait there might be an exception!
Buggs, you know I have one of the largest private offgrid resdential solar power systems in the country, so what are you chirping about? While all the leftist wimps on the East coast were paralyzed and petrified after a little hurricane, I was basking in luxury with power to burn. Its a good thing you dont come into red States (sdame policy here for blues); you'd probably get beaten up pretty quickly (LOL). And, the only pissing contest that will go on is if I lock you in the chicken coop.....:-)
01_Luke

Conrath, WI

#68310 Dec 8, 2012
Fenris the Archangel wrote:
<quoted text>
Buggs, you know I have one of the largest private offgrid resdential solar power systems in the country, so what are you chirping about? While all the leftist wimps on the East coast were paralyzed and petrified after a little hurricane, I was basking in luxury with power to burn. Its a good thing you dont come into red States (sdame policy here for blues); you'd probably get beaten up pretty quickly (LOL). And, the only pissing contest that will go on is if I lock you in the chicken coop.....:-)
lol excuse me, beaten up? you guys carry guns because you know you wouldn't stand a chance man to rodent. Oh sorry that's your dinner right? You only grow balls with a gun in your hand and cheap liquor in your belly. Pfff - carrying a gun! That's like jumping ropes, autisitic children can do that too.
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#68311 Dec 9, 2012
01_Luke wrote:
<quoted text>
lol excuse me, beaten up? you guys carry guns because you know you wouldn't stand a chance man to rodent. Oh sorry that's your dinner right? You only grow balls with a gun in your hand and cheap liquor in your belly. Pfff - carrying a gun! That's like jumping ropes, autisitic children can do that too.
Buggs, are you still making fun of mentally-handicapped people? I thought you quit that after you had that last handcapped baby of your own (and then got your sloping forehead diagnosed)? Tsssk tsssk.

Men of action and self-reliance carry guns for only one purpose; because criminals carry guns, and LEO officers are already stretched way beyond their shallow resources. BTW, I know around 30+ folks at Virginia Tech (and hundreds elsewhere) who would gladly convert to becoming a gun owner (if they were but alive to do so). But lets not argue, put your theory to the test: run over to Chicago's Southside, and walk cross town after dark unarmed. Let me know how it goes (LOL)....:-)
01_Luke

Birchwood, WI

#68312 Dec 9, 2012
Fenris the Archangel wrote:
<quoted text>
Buggs, are you still making fun of mentally-handicapped people? I thought you quit that after you had that last handcapped baby of your own (and then got your sloping forehead diagnosed)? Tsssk tsssk.
Men of action and self-reliance carry guns for only one purpose; because criminals carry guns, and LEO officers are already stretched way beyond their shallow resources. BTW, I know around 30+ folks at Virginia Tech (and hundreds elsewhere) who would gladly convert to becoming a gun owner (if they were but alive to do so). But lets not argue, put your theory to the test: run over to Chicago's Southside, and walk cross town after dark unarmed. Let me know how it goes (LOL)....:-)
Not making fun of handicaps at all just a pure reference which is true. You see, I can't stand the likes of Ted Nugent types which you are certainly one. And HEY, his music was always overrated. But those folks were in a blue haze. Head to Colorado where it's legal! Your a fella that seems to be One toke over the line most days!
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#68313 Dec 9, 2012
01_Luke wrote:
<quoted text>
Not making fun of handicaps at all just a pure reference which is true. You see, I can't stand the likes of Ted Nugent types which you are certainly one. And HEY, his music was always overrated. But those folks were in a blue haze. Head to Colorado where it's legal! Your a fella that seems to be One toke over the line most days!
Luke, Luke, please dont be a puke;
I liked you lots better when you worshipped the spooks;
It seems that you've lost all that gusto you had;
That acerbic wit that mad everyone mad;
Now you're approaching your rocking chair years,
Nothing but forehead, buck teeth & ears,
Its time to rekindle that old Lukie flame;
So come to the desert and call out my name;
I'll teach you bout manhood and how to be brave;
Just dont ever falter or I'll make you my slave;
It wont be too long before its finally too late;
And your stuck for eternity in your girly-man fate;
Remember the wolf, for he's been a true friend;
When your life take's that last turn round yon final bend.....:-)
01_Luke

Birchwood, WI

#68314 Dec 9, 2012
Hat tip you old bastard!

Come for a game of hockey on my lake
I promise you'll enjoy whatever the fate
If by chance you fall in the drink
Scream to your maker, atone for your stink.
As I pull your old carcass out of the water
remember now Buggs is the man of the hour.
A wolf is no good wet and tired,
But this man will tell ya - Your FIRED!
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#68315 Dec 9, 2012
Now yer talkin....:-)

So off to the North, the wolf once returned
Recapturing skills he had already learned
Luke made the offer, a devious trick
A murderous plan with titanium stick
He'd quickly forgotten when the wolf was a pup
He'd skate till his nutz had froze clean to his cup
He climbed up the hockey ladder rung after rung
Didnt stop climbing till he'd reached division 1
So you'd best go back to your evil drawing boards
And rethink your offer before the wolf roars
Hockey's the place where the wolf made his name
You know you cant beat him at his own deadly game
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68316 Dec 11, 2012
2016 here we come
Its the Internet Stupid

Emmaus, PA

#68317 Dec 13, 2012
The 1040 has been the primary American tax form since the introduction of the personal income tax in 1913. That’s even been the form’s name since the very beginning. But what started as a simple document with 27 lines of information to fill out has grown ever more complex: the current 1040 has 77 line items—plus a 189-page appendix of instructions. The image above is an animation of the first page of every 1040 from 1913 to 2011.

The 1040 is in the news as American politicians debate changes to income tax rates and deductions to head off austerity measures, known as the fiscal cliff, set to take effect in the new year. Capping or eliminating some credits and deductions could, in theory, simplify the tax code—and, in turn, the 1040. But if the changes only apply to some taxpayers, as seems likely, the form could actually get even more unwieldy.

http://qz.com/36239/line-for-line-us-income-t...
Its the Internet Stupid

Emmaus, PA

#68318 Dec 13, 2012
Some congressmen are gaining martyr status among conservative activists after they were “purged” from House committees for what they say is a matter of sticking to their principles on tough votes. But some of their colleagues say the trio got yanked by the leadership-driven Republican Steering Committee because they’re jerks — or worse.

http://www.politico.com/story/2012/12/house-l...
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#68319 Dec 14, 2012
The 1040 has been the primary American tax form since the introduction of the personal income tax in 1913. That’s even been the form’s name since the very beginning. But what started as a simple document with 27 lines of information to fill out has grown ever more complex: the current 1040 has 77 line items—plus a 189-page appendix of instructions. The image above is an animation of the first page of every 1040 from 1913 to 2011.
The 1040 is in the news as American politicians debate changes to income tax rates and deductions to head off austerity measures, known as the fiscal cliff, set to take effect in the new year. Capping or eliminating some credits and deductions could, in theory, simplify the tax code—and, in turn, the 1040. But if the changes only apply to some taxpayers, as seems likely, the form could actually get even more unwieldy.
The tax fraud (er, "code") is the root of all evil in our society, and its why politicians are able to get millions upon millions in campaign contrbutions (ie to gain favorable treatment thru its gerrymandering). Eliminating ALL income & property taxes and replacing them wth a VAT when $$ are spent is the best solution for fairness and revenue raising....
2 posts removed
Starlight

United States

#68322 Dec 14, 2012
Lots of deductions are capped already and many are unavailable if you earn over a certain amount or if you don't have kids or kids in college etc.

Get a life DingleBrain!!!!!

BTW, there is an AMT for anyone who has lots of tax free income or lots of deductions.
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68323 Dec 15, 2012
Starlight wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of deductions are capped already and many are unavailable if you earn over a certain amount or if you don't have kids or kids in college etc.
Get a life DingleBrain!!!!!
BTW, there is an AMT for anyone who has lots of tax free income or lots of deductions.
When DingleBrain gets done fixing the tax code, he'll probably invent a new substitute for Twinkies.
Starlight

United States

#68324 Dec 17, 2012
Spinach Pie wrote:
<quoted text>
When DingleBrain gets done fixing the tax code, he'll probably invent a new substitute for Twinkies.
Don't hold your breath waiting for Dinglebrain to fix our tax code. He probably didn't even read the stuff that he posted on deductions and taxes.

Twinkies will come back if under a different corporation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min - Lady Liberty - 370,760
News The Latest: Sheriff says armed men want to spar... 8 min MarkJ- 2,059
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Dr Guru 207,621
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Incognito4Ever 1,347,777
News Clinton savors Iowa win, but sets in for a bigg... 9 min LarryV 117
News FBI 'ready to indict' Hillary Clinton, Tom Dela... 12 min LarryV 908
News Occupy movement protesters fight on - now in su... 25 min Parasite Puppets 12
News MSNBCa S Scarborough blasts Albright, Steinem f... 44 min serfs up 70
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 52 min Jay 213,986
More from around the web