Barack Obama to GOP: Dump Rush Limbaugh

Barack Obama to GOP: Dump Rush Limbaugh

There are 61651 comments on the blogs.courant.com story from Jan 25, 2009, titled Barack Obama to GOP: Dump Rush Limbaugh . In it, blogs.courant.com reports that:

This could get interesting. Obama v Limbaugh. #44 is telling the Rush Republicans to stop drinking Limbaugh's poisinous Kool-aid if they really want to contribute to change.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at blogs.courant.com.

ITS THE INTERNET STUPID

Hamden, CT

#67935 Oct 26, 2012

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#67936 Oct 26, 2012
ITS THE INTERNET STUPID wrote:
http://stmedia.startribune.com /images/sack102612.jpg
That is so funny....
ITS THE INTERNET STUPID

Hamden, CT

#67937 Oct 26, 2012
Good Read

http://www.ukprogressive.co.uk/breaking-retir...

My favorite..

In Ohio, GOP consultant Michael Connell claimed that the vote count computer program he had created for the state had a trap door that shifted Democratic votes to the GOP.

He was subpoenaed as a witness in a lawsuit against then-Secretary of State Ken Blackwell, and lawyers for the plaintiff asked the Dept. of Justice to provide him with security because there were two threats made against Connell’s life by people associated with Karl Rove. But in Dec. 2008, before the trial began, Connell was killed in a plane crash outside Akron Ohio.
Jesse

United States

#67938 Oct 26, 2012
Good Read
http://www.ukprogressive.co.uk/breaking-retir...
My favorite..
In Ohio, GOP consultant Michael Connell claimed that the vote count computer program he had created for the state had a trap door that shifted Democratic votes to the GOP.
He was subpoenaed as a witness in a lawsuit against then-Secretary of State Ken Blackwell, and lawyers for the plaintiff asked the Dept. of Justice to provide him with security because there were two threats made against Connell’s life by people associated with Karl Rove. But in Dec. 2008, before the trial began, Connell was killed in a plane crash outside Akron Ohio.
So, fund raising, getting out the vote, etc are all a waste of time? Just rig the computers to win the elections?

The article offers no proof of anything, but it is a prominent excuse used to explain real world outcomes of elections that don't match the main stream media's projections.

It's especially rich because it includes the name of Karl Rove.

What a load of BS!!!!

No wonder this forum is on life support.
Jesse

United States

#67939 Oct 26, 2012
Romney is up in a lot of the polls, and the election is just a few days away. Bad news from Libya, bad news on jobs, etc. is sealing the fate of Obama and his schemes to redistribute what others have worked to earn.
Jesse

United States

#67940 Oct 26, 2012
Anybody hear the story about Biden's brother with little experience in the construction business helping a company land a gigantic building contract with Uncle Sam?

Unbelievable
Jesse

United States

#67941 Oct 26, 2012
Some CIA guys wanted to help the consulate people in Libya but our current administration ordered them to "stand down."

guess what? I heard that on Rush Limbaugh's radio show this am.

any factcheckers out there?

compare rush's statements to Susan Rice's, Hillary Clinton's, and Barack Obama's. I dare you
ITS THE INTERNET STUPID

Hamden, CT

#67942 Oct 26, 2012
http://www.republicansforobama.org/consider

You jsut can't make this shit up!
ITS THE INTERNET STUPID

Hamden, CT

#67943 Oct 26, 2012
He's back!!!!!! LOL
ITS THE INTERNET STUPID

Hamden, CT

#67944 Oct 26, 2012
Christian Fundamentalists Re-Writing Texas School Textbooks. Replacing Science, History, and Social Sciences with Bible Myths

http://www.alternet.org/culture/revisionaries...

Man are these kid's heads gonna spin when they get that first professor in college...
ITS THE INTERNET STUPID

Hamden, CT

#67945 Oct 26, 2012
Jesse wrote:
Some CIA guys wanted to help the consulate people in Libya but our current administration ordered them to "stand down."
guess what? I heard that on Rush Limbaugh's radio show this am.
any factcheckers out there?
compare rush's statements to Susan Rice's, Hillary Clinton's, and Barack Obama's. I dare you
I guess your only outlets to the outside world is Fox News and Rush? Obama as well as Clinton already took responsibility for what happened. Why do you nut jobs keeping trying to make it a story? If Obama is responsible for the four deaths in Africa than I guess DUBYA is responsible for over 3000 in our back yard right? I mean if your logic is true than it must be true of DUBYA also.

Who killed OBL again??? Who increased the dron strike program that DUBYA begged him to keep in place???

Location hidden

#67946 Oct 26, 2012
Christian Fundamentalists Re-Writing Texas School Textbooks. Replacing Science, History, and Social Sciences with Bible Myths
http://www.alternet.org/culture/revisionaries...
Man are these kid's heads gonna spin when they get that first professor in college...
That is just brutal to see....You know, we hear about this kinda stuff, but seeing it is revolting....And the Republican party really needs to divorce itself, from the tea party and return to the center, if it isn't too late....

Location hidden

#67947 Oct 26, 2012
Jesse wrote:
Anybody hear the story about Biden's brother with little experience in the construction business helping a company land a gigantic building contract with Uncle Sam?
Unbelievable
Anybody hear Romney claim, Jeep is building a plant in China?....turn's out it's all bullsh*t.....
ITS THE INTERNET STUPID

Hamden, CT

#67948 Oct 26, 2012
http://www.foxnews.com/

I knew he got his Bengazi story from Faux News. I checked about eight other news sites not a one has this story...LMAO. So basically all the right wing nuts (that are going to vote for Mittens anyway) are the only people getting this BREAKING NEWS! Too funny.

And yes I did read about the Jeep claim. When he is losing and desperate he will say anything...the old etch a sketch.
ITS THE INTERNET STUPID

Hamden, CT

#67949 Oct 26, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Anybody hear Romney claim, Jeep is building a plant in China?....turn's out it's all bullsh*t.....
You getting hit by Sandy? Keep safe.

Location hidden

#67950 Oct 26, 2012
<quoted text>
You getting hit by Sandy? Keep safe.
Think it's kinda going past us...hope it does'nt screw up your kids Halloween....it was alway's my fave...
1 post removed
01_Luke

Sarona, WI

#67952 Oct 26, 2012
Where is the moral aZZclowns now after psycho Trump opens his big piehole?
Isn't this that same dirty aZZ that's had HOW many marriages and kids with HOW many women? Oh yea, he DIVORCES them!!!! More Family Values! Dirty scums!

Well????

Location hidden

#67953 Oct 26, 2012
Anyone seen Mitt Romney's jobs plan for all americans?... www.bainport.com ...what?...No Good?....
Starlight

United States

#67954 Oct 28, 2012
Looks like all the bad karma that DingleBrain has generated for himself in these forums has had its effects. A big storm is heading right for DingleBrain right now.

Get your supplies DingleBrain, you may or may not need them.
Starlight

United States

#67955 Oct 28, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Anyone seen Mitt Romney's jobs plan for all americans?... www.bainport.com ...what?...No Good?....
Got something against Mitt getting better jobs and new jobs for millions of our people?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Dr Guru 216,942
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min Earthling-1 60,144
News News 28 Mins Ago 'Not the America we want': Oba... 17 min Patriot 359
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 29 min Abe 228,796
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 31 min Truth is might 311,355
News The Republican Party is dead 42 min Quirky 1,808
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 59 min Truth is might 199,444
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Bill 1,395,959
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Frito Bandito 388,329
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 4 hr Islam DevilWorship 3,537
More from around the web