CIA chief Haspel to brief Senate lead...

CIA chief Haspel to brief Senate leaders on Khashoggi's death

There are 3 comments on the Reuters story from Monday Dec 3, titled CIA chief Haspel to brief Senate leaders on Khashoggi's death. In it, Reuters reports that:

CIA Director Gina Haspel will give a closed briefing to leaders of several U.S. Senate committees on Tuesday on the killing of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi, according to two sources familiar with the planned meeting. Some lawmakers were angry Haspel did not participate in a Senate briefing by Trump administration officials last week on Khashoggi's death at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

General Kabaka Oba

Seymour, IN

#1 Tuesday Dec 4
The CIA director is a women? That's your promblem.
mrgleeble

Columbus, OH

#2 Wednesday Dec 5
General Kabaka Oba wrote:
The CIA director is a women? That's your promblem.
Sexist stupidity is yours.

Well, ONE of many....
General Kabaka Oba

Fort Wayne, IN

#3 Wednesday Dec 5
mrgleeble wrote:
<quoted text>

Sexist stupidity is yours.

Well, ONE of many....
Weak limp wristed boys like you wouldn't know what it's like to be a real man, so get yo azz back in the kitchen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Cheech the Conser... 1,875,597
News Trump threatens gov't shutdown in heated meetin... 5 min WasteWater 203
News Giuliani: 'Over my dead body' will Mueller inte... 19 min Say What 85
News White House pulls back from shutdown threat ove... 29 min Billogniafarts 5
News Federal judge rules that the Affordable Care Ac... 37 min Hillalryfartsniffer 16
News Victory Fund endorses only openly gay candidate... 41 min They cannot kill ... 33
News Senate Votes to Advance Criminal Justice Overha... 44 min Say What 6
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Swamp is full 121,825
News Donald Trump says US military to build border w... 2 hr WasteWater 351