Diagnosing Trump: Did America elect a...

Diagnosing Trump: Did America elect a madman?

There are 355 comments on the The Globe and Mail story from Nov 8, 2017, titled Diagnosing Trump: Did America elect a madman?. In it, The Globe and Mail reports that:

"We warn that anyone as mentally unstable as Mr. Trump simply should not be entrusted with the life-and-death powers of the presidency." Well, then.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Globe and Mail.

First Prev
of 18
Next Last
humanspirit

Alachua, FL

#1 Nov 8, 2017
Clicking on Elizabeth Renzetti name seems to place her dangerously close to the feminist reasoning of a woman without the objective of a writer having intergrity Her articles are the same old bullshit pushed on the public for female power and control.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#2 Nov 8, 2017
Don't kill the messenger RNA
https://phys.org/news/2017-02-dont-messenger-...
The scientists caution that because these experiments were conducted in mice, results may not be the same in humans.
Katrina

Mesa, AZ

#3 Nov 9, 2017
Agents of Corruption wrote:
Don't kill the messenger RNA
https://phys.org/news/2017-02-dont-messenger-...
The scientists caution that because these experiments were conducted in mice, results may not be the same in humans.
You STILL give yourself favorable judgeits Rico. Can you buy food with favorable judgeits? Gasoline? Pay your phone bill

hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahaha hahahahhaa
CornPuff

Greenbelt, MD

#4 Nov 9, 2017
Virginia and New Jersey will lead the country out of nightmare known as RYANCARE
CornPuff

Greenbelt, MD

#5 Nov 9, 2017
The GOP economy is so great while the people of Appalachia are dying of disease, poverty, loss of subsidies and are overdosing daily on heroin
Whiplash

Beverly, MA

#6 Nov 9, 2017
Pennsylvania and Ohio elected Trump.

Trump is too immature to call a madman.

He is basically uneducated, mean-spirited and immature.

Trump does appear angry a lot, so I guess that could be the mad in madman.

But calling him a man is a stretch.

Maybe madchild would be a better description.
humanspirit

Alachua, FL

#7 Nov 9, 2017
Im not a good looking man either. Sad but true .... I look angry all the time too. Its just my skull parts are not in the best position and my eyes are slanted . My girlfriend loves me and said to me behind close doors that Im the best man that ever came into her life.
America Bogus Economy

Washington, DC

#8 Nov 9, 2017
Is the tax bill online?
1 post removed
youll shoot your eye out

Bloomingdale, IN

#10 Nov 10, 2017
No, Hillary lost.
2 posts removed
bottlecap

Clearwater, FL

#13 Nov 10, 2017
youll shoot your eye out wrote:
No, Hillary lost.
Yes Hillary IS Mentally Ill and a compulsive war-monger, supporting military action in Haiti, Somalia, Bosnia, Serbia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and Syria.

Thank God America did not put her in the White House.
GraspTheObvious

Melbourne, FL

#14 Nov 10, 2017
Katrina wrote:
<quoted text>

You STILL give yourself favorable judgeits Rico. Can you buy food with favorable judgeits? Gasoline? Pay your phone bill

hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahaha hahahahhaa
Have you tried giving yourself judgeits and it worked?
Big Al

Hibbing, MN

#15 Nov 10, 2017
"Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others." -- Mayo Clinic

You couldn't invent a fictional character that fits that description closer than Trump.
2 posts removed
repugnantcans own trump

Morristown, NJ

#18 Nov 10, 2017
A con man not a mad man was elected president.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#19 Nov 10, 2017
repugnantcans own trump wrote:
A con man not a mad man was elected president.
As Hillary said "What difference, at this point, does it make?" Trump is president now.
Trump is a joke

Port Moody, Canada

#20 Nov 10, 2017
Yes, Trump is President and America must lean to live with the instability and shame of having a batshihtcrazy POTUS, for now.
oHmY

United States

#21 Nov 10, 2017
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>

As Hillary said "What difference, at this point, does it make?" Trump is president now.
"With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they’d they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, senator. Now, honestly, I will do my best to answer your questions about this, but the fact is that people were trying in real time to get to the best information. The IC has a process, I understand, going with the other committees to explain how these talking points came out. But you know, to be clear, it is, from my perspective, less important today looking backwards as to why these militants decided they did it than to find them and bring them to justice, and then maybe we’ll figure out what was going on in the meantime.
Cujo

Pittsburgh, PA

#22 Nov 10, 2017
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>

The swamp is slowly draining, with the damage inflicted on the country by the Obama mistake it’s amazing that things have improved as much as they have in such a short time, wait until Trump is re-elected.
One year after he is elected, 10 months since his inauguration, and not one major piece of legislation yet. So, how has he improved anything? Obama's final budget expired on September 30th, so all the improvements you are talking about, has nothing to do with Trump.

What has happened under Trumps leadership? The KKK and white supremacists are marching in the streets again. A few more mass shootings have happened. Puerto Rico only has 30% of it's power restored. Some of his past advisors has been arrested, with more likely to come.

Seems to me, anything that he actually can control, is looking pretty bleak.
Sandra

Deer Park, TX

#23 Nov 10, 2017
There are a bunch of idiots living in this country and Donald Trump is their hero. Every time that somebody criticizes him...the comeback is BUT HILARY AND OBAMA DID THIS. It does not matter what they did or did not do....neither one is President. Too bad that Trump's supporters are stuck on stupid....just like their leader.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cujo

Pittsburgh, PA

#24 Nov 10, 2017
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>

You’re just unhinged over Putin’s puppet the frail feeble elderly unstable careless reckless drunken Hillary losing the election, wait until Trump is re-elected.
I thought we were talking about Trump?
Cujo

Pittsburgh, PA

#25 Nov 10, 2017
bottlecap wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes Hillary IS Mentally Ill and a compulsive war-monger, supporting military action in Haiti, Somalia, Bosnia, Serbia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and Syria.

Thank God America did not put her in the White House.
Why are you talking about Hillary? The thread is about Trump. And really, God had a vote? Is he American? Or did God get a path to citizenship? You will have to explain to me how God had anything to do with this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 4 min Paul Porter1 19,513
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 min No more freedom o... 356,223
News Gov. Brown declares, 'California will fight thi... 4 min OccupyThis 46
News Trump Recorded Discussing Paying For Playboy Mo... 5 min mr gleeble 308
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min NICK 100,561
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min mdbuilder 1,813,322
News House Intelligence committee members introduce ... 6 min mr gleeble 8
News A right-wing rally in Portland, with armed part... 6 min Paul Porter1 405
News Trump's land of delusion 30 min darlingvixen 4,217
News Ex-presidential adviser threatens to - blow whi... 1 hr Say What 171