House Republican sends Bible to every...

House Republican sends Bible to every member of Congress

There are 76 comments on the Fox News story from Aug 5, 2014, titled House Republican sends Bible to every member of Congress. In it, Fox News reports that:

If the solution to the dysfunctional Congress can be found in any book, it might just be the Good Book.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#51 Aug 6, 2014
helene wrote:
republicans are killer Christians They pretend they believe in God to fool you suckers. Thou Shalt Not Kill. That's one of the 10 commandments So if I kill my self is that a sin? thats my plan. Get that fing Israel Jew we give millions too and hang by the nuts. That way he can't get his kicks from warmongering .Stealing land from Palestine. That's whats started this whole mess along with simpleton Bush. We stick up for jews because they own America.
If you are planning on killing yourself, I hope you have thought it through. I would ask Why do you want to kill yourself and have you thought on how it will affect those close to you? I would ask you to talk this over with some one close to you or call emergancy services in your area first and think carefully about this before you do.

“Be Progressive”

Since: Oct 10

America

#52 Aug 6, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>They are now in the Bill Clinton presidential library.
Along with that mash note from your mom....;)

“Be Progressive”

America

#53 Aug 6, 2014
Gunny Sgt Hartman wrote:
<quoted text>I told them that I was Marine Corpse Patsy's father.
You're the illegitimate father of many, many sockpuppets on these boards, "Sgt." LOL

“Be Progressive”

America

#54 Aug 6, 2014
californio wrote:
But if some one wants to send every Congress critter a Bible or a Talmud, or a Koran, or a copy of Darwin origin of Species why should anyone care or it make the News.Im willing to bet your average Congress Critters gets enough stuff mailed to him/her to read every day to make the affordable care act to look like light reading.
LOL...'Origin of Species' is a scientific tome, not a religious work. Dumbass.

“Be Progressive”

America

#55 Aug 6, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Double up on your meds. Then prove your lies.
You first, pinhead.

“Be Progressive”

America

#56 Aug 6, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Your passages of the communist manifesto you keep using invokes certain stupidity..........since it has never worked.
Link to the poster using "passages from the Communist Manifesto," Sen. McCarthy?

The Constitution's not working now. Of course that's largely the fault of the rePUKElikcan party.

Location hidden

#57 Aug 6, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
Link to the poster using "passages from the Communist Manifesto," Sen. McCarthy?
The Constitution's not working now. Of course that's largely the fault of the rePUKElikcan party.
You do know one of McCaerthy best friend was Robert Kennedy and Robert Kennedy made Senator Mccarthy the Godfather of his daughter Kathleen Kennedy.
And the fellow Senator Mccarthy clashed most with was Maryland Senator Millard Tydings, a leading Dixiecrat and at that time the Senate leading proponent of Racial segregation.
1 post removed

“Leonardo Di Vinci died here”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#59 Aug 7, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>Suuuuure you did - as if the Marines let radical-right terrorists on their base. They don't like queers, either, so how'd you even get NEAR the place?

ROTFLMAO
You better stay off the base then. They are pissed right now because Obama is sending pink slips to men on active duty in war zones. Commander and Idiot for sure scum bag. You voted in a commie loon.

Perpignan

#60 Aug 7, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>And yet you are so insignificant that I didn’t even think about you a second after glancing at your first post… but here you are talking about me in your delusional mentally unstable fantasy.
Something is seriously wrong with you…
Hahaha you responded didn't you. You are more stupid than odoodle.

Perpignan

#61 Aug 7, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
At least the bible man did not send copies of Green Eggs and Ham!
Or the life and times of Saul Alinsky v
the Light

El Paso, TX

#62 Aug 7, 2014
When the Democratic member recieved Bibles, they automatically errupted into flames.

Location hidden

#63 Aug 7, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...'Origin of Species' is a scientific tome, not a religious work. Dumbass.
Now did you not on another thread say Republicans are the ones that always use insults first? Can you please show me where I have ever used a personal insult against you?
Shinichiro Takizawa

Akishima, Japan

#64 Aug 7, 2014
By using Americans' tax-money?????

Again, another performance!
We American-99% are extremely tired of politicians' drama and theatrical-performance!!!
No drama.
No performance.
We American-99% need money.

The U.S. must have Trade-Surplus now!
The U.S. must be a crediotor-nation now!
The U.S. must make (small-)cars in the U.S., and the U.S. must export those (small-)cars from the U.S. to the world now!
The U.S. must begin Trade-Wars now!

Dow must crash now! S&P must crash now!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#65 Aug 7, 2014
Shinichiro Takizawa wrote:
We American-99% are extremely tired of politicians' drama and theatrical-performance!!!
No drama.
No performance.
The U.S. must make (small-)cars in the U.S., and the U.S. must export those (small-)cars from the U.S. to the world now!
Now?
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#66 Aug 7, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
At least the bible man did not send copies of Green Eggs and Ham!
Or copies of My Pet Goat, favorite reading of conservative intellectuals.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#67 Aug 7, 2014
Shinichiro Takizawa wrote:
No drama.
No performance.
The United used to always have a trade surplus.
The United States used to be a creditor nation.
The United States used to be the world's leading exporter
of manufactured goods.

Then came Reagan

Perpignan

#68 Aug 7, 2014
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>Or copies of My Pet Goat, favorite reading of conservative intellectuals.
Which is better than taking selfies at a funeral.

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#69 Aug 7, 2014
It is truly amazing how the "educated" left gets upset over a book.
They will complain about how the Bible is meaningless and contradictory, yet get positively apoplectic when the Bible is mentioned, let alone offered as a gift. What happened? Did the lose their matches?
fatbacks x

Portland, OR

#70 Aug 7, 2014
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
The United used to always have a trade surplus.
of manufactured goods.
Then came Reagan
Too bad the white house has been populated with republicrats since. Been the s---s to be a skilled worker for all those years. Batten down for the next TBTF, taxpayer, wall street bubble. Our creditors should call their notes (in gold) before the next swarm of cockroaches take over those Adolph Portrait laced offices.

Perpignan

#71 Aug 7, 2014
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>The United used to always have a trade surplus.
of manufactured goods.

Then came Reagan
Lie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton picks Tim Kaine as vice preside... 3 min WeTheSheeple 104
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min USAsince1680 1,402,940
News Ohio's Kasich urges working together at NAACP c... 7 min WeTheSheeple 80
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min DanFromSmithville 201,007
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 9 min USA Number One 10,330
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 11 min VorenusI 390,966
News Why Tim Kaine has already made history 11 min Mikey 6
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 11 min positronium 5,230
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min Jay 232,723
News Christie on Trumpa s plan to fire feds faster a... 1 hr Donald Trump is a... 46
More from around the web