MV Psych Center One Last Effort

May 17, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WUTR

"Stop turning your backs on us and stop turning your back on our patients." That's the message being sent loud and clear to mental Health Commissioner Michael Hogan from members of the Greater Utica Community.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Surprised

Cortland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

They are turning thier backs in scandal and shame!!!
concerned

Spencer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

At least we fought the good fight. This is corruption plain and simple and commissioner hogan and governor Cuomo are going to get away with it. All because the only taxpayers who give a crap are in Utica. The rest of the state doesn't seem to mind that they are spending ten times more on Hutchings than they are saving in Utica. That's politics folks. Get used to it and look forward to a lot more.
No one

Baldwinsville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

No one cared when he shuttered our prison in Rome for no reason other than political payback to valesky!

Now you too can learn to suck it up and deal with it. I'm just loving my two hour drive to my new facility I was displaced to. It's just awesome. Get to travel. See the state. The spring flower blossoms were just awesome along the thruway. I would like to thank all the local politicians for accomplishing actually nothing for our area. I can't wait for retirement so I can leave this dump state forever.
concerned

Spencer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

No one wrote:
No one cared when he shuttered our prison in Rome for no reason other than political payback to valesky!
Now you too can learn to suck it up and deal with it. I'm just loving my two hour drive to my new facility I was displaced to. It's just awesome. Get to travel. See the state. The spring flower blossoms were just awesome along the thruway. I would like to thank all the local politicians for accomplishing actually nothing for our area. I can't wait for retirement so I can leave this dump state forever.
So blame the rest of us for a grudge against valesky. Real mature. Do us all a favor and leave the state now. Why wait for retirement.
Hummmm

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Its just so sad to see the patient leave to a strange place and for the family to have to travel the extra miles to see them. These patients had no say in this manner and just told they were going. What if it was your family? They should be ashamed!!
Peg

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

No one wrote:
Whaaaaa. Im mad!! I no likey you becuz you no help me keep my cushy c.o. job!!! There's 3 other prisons in the area but since I don't have seniority I got bumped. Whaaaaaa!!!!!! I don't care that there are no psych centers for another 50 miles but there's 3 prisons within 5 miles. Whaaaaa!! I have to drive now because of SENIORITY. aWhaaaaa!!! Im a c.o.......pay attention to me!!!!! And my house and three cars and my boat and my camp and my 4wheeler and my snow mobiles and my truck and my pool!!!!! Whaaaaa!!!!!
Convict

Baldwinsville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

It's always nice to see that former convicts have Internet service. Prob state paid for along with the cell phone and benefits cards for your Oreo cookie kids and white baby momma. Congrats and thanks for the childish tirade above.
hmmm

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

God forbid that anybody earns a decent living or actually OWNS something around here. The minute you improve your income, make home improvements or buy something, there's a mob around, ready to tear you down for the crime of getting ahead. The same people rip new businesses and celebrate when others fail.

Is it any wonder that the area stays depressed? Nobody wants it to get better for anybody.
Tax payer

Baldwinsville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Where are our rights to stop this spending madness.
Linda

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

No one wrote:
I would really suggest moving!
state worker

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

the whole thing smells of corruption, and mvpc third floor staff as well as some of the others that work there are nothing but corrupt people. i would love to name some of the people that work there that are nothing but back stabbing cowards.
careful

Feeding Hills, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

state worker wrote:
the whole thing smells of corruption, and mvpc third floor staff as well as some of the others that work there are nothing but corrupt people. i would love to name some of the people that work there that are nothing but back stabbing cowards.
Make sure you have it right if you do start throwing names out there. Base it on fact not opinion. Plus, if you're going to name names start with your own.
double standard

Feeding Hills, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Convict wrote:
It's always nice to see that former convicts have Internet service. Prob state paid for along with the cell phone and benefits cards for your Oreo cookie kids and white baby momma. Congrats and thanks for the childish tirade above.
So the tirade by the displaced c.o. was ok? Is it mature to wish misfortune on others just because you experienced it too? How about c.o.s display some maturity and humility for a change?
Lemme Tseese

Baldwinsville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Surprised wrote:
They are turning thier backs in scandal and shame!!!
Is Joe Griffo helping to keep these jobs here? The only time I see him on TV is when its time to run for office or when he is handing out a medal for somebody.
It is cold outside

Baldwinsville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Joe hasn't helped this area
Since he was mayor of that dump called Rome.

Good luck to
You all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

54 Users are viewing the US Politics Forum right now

Search the US Politics Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Rand Slams Bush Over Immigration "Act Of Love" ... 2 min Throw Out The Trash 155
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min dumghostsmama 1,033,882
Feds: Safety Concerns Led To Nevada Cow Release 6 min Go Blue Forever 295
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min darkonesuncom 218,676
Boehner spox: No change on immigration 6 min Your Ex 10
5 Ways The U.S. Can Respond To Russia Invading ... 7 min I can read 1,474
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Justice Dale 138,681
Obama to announce $600 million U.S. job-trainin... 19 min RayOne 148
•••
•••
•••
•••