Obama administration had restrictions...

Obama administration had restrictions on NSA reversed in 2011

There are 11 comments on the www.washingtonpost.com story from Sep 8, 2013, titled Obama administration had restrictions on NSA reversed in 2011. In it, www.washingtonpost.com reports that:

The Obama administration secretly won permission from a surveillance court in 2011 to reverse restrictions on the National Security Agency's use of intercepted phone calls and e-mails, permitting the agency to search deliberately for Americans' communications in its massive databases, according to interviews with government officials and recently ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.washingtonpost.com.

“Way down, in Columbus Georgia”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#1 Sep 8, 2013
It seems my liberal friends don't care about domestic spying or warmongering as long as a democrat is doing it.
Alexander

Smiths Station, AL

#2 Sep 9, 2013
He has done the exact opposite of what he said he would do.
Druid Hills Commando

Douglasville, GA

#3 Sep 9, 2013
Jim R Pickens wrote:
It seems my liberal friends don't care about domestic spying or warmongering as long as a democrat is doing it.
Same here, I am not too political but I remember some buds of mine up in arms over Iraq and the Patriot act and that's cool but now that Barack is doing it it doesn't matter? Whaaaa?
I ride them about the hypocrisy and at least they are straight up about it and admit it, lol.
Randy

Smiths Station, AL

#4 Sep 9, 2013
At least you knew what you were getting with Bush and there were jobs and the economy was great compared to now and...
Uh oh, I forgot, everything is Bush's fault, LOL.

Obama will still be blaming Bush on 7 years and 364 days.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#5 Sep 15, 2013
Obama is 10x worse than Bush ever was

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#6 Sep 15, 2013
Obama is 10x worse than any president has ever been -- even Jimmy Carter.
Okmulgee Rambler

Atlanta, GA

#7 Sep 24, 2013
Our president is truly the worst in US history.

“Way down, in Columbus Georgia”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#8 Sep 25, 2013
I hope America is fan ally waking up to this fact.
Lamer

Piqua, OH

#9 Sep 25, 2013
Randy wrote:
At least you knew what you were getting with Bush and there were jobs and the economy was great compared to now and...
Uh oh, I forgot, everything is Bush's fault, LOL.
Obama will still be blaming Bush on 7 years and 364 days.
How many jobs were we losing a month under Bush again?
Elmore

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Oct 16, 2013
Unemployment has been so high for so long under Obama the news doesn't even report the numbers anymore.
Obama is just sh1t for this country.
Dougie

Newnan, GA

#11 Oct 19, 2013
Yet he'll continue to blame Bush like some 6 year old, guess that's his mentality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min DBWriter 1,264,712
News 5 things about Congress' fight over Planned Par... 9 min positronium 65
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Coffee Party 194,760
News Hillary Clinton is promising that all homes wil... 10 min Denny CranesPlace 130
News Celebrate Medicare's 50th Birthday By Expanding... 11 min yankeedudell 1
News Obama's EPA Rules Could Elevate Climate Change ... 14 min Denny CranesPlace 4
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 16 min positronium 336,925
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min Denny CranesPlace 190,503
More from around the web